Ford Club Wagon

BC
Bev C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/09/2021
Oil change....receieved greeting and help immediately and cheerfully.
I was able to get an appointment just 2 days after I ask. The 'guys' (Roy and Dale) are always available to listen to my woes and offer help. This is so much appreciated! Thank you for taking care of my car and my dilemas. You are very dependable!

TP
Tony P.
Bellingham, WA
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Jerry H.. He said he has been going there for 30 years. They have great follow through and always make sure the vehicle is running better than when it came in, no matter how many times it takes. They have always stood by their work, they have commitment to excellence and he thinks they are great.

GI
Glen I.
Acura RDX
04/07/2021
Honest and kind
Jack and Roy are the best. We never question their integrity.

We had a great shop in Seattle and these guys are even better BUT they need to wear masks :)

LA
Larry A.
Ford E450 Super Duty
04/07/2021
Brake inspection and adjustment
Felt that I was dealt with honesty and efficiency. Will return for future repairs.

GB
Glen B.
Blaine, WA
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/31/2021
Friendly and comfortable
They were thorough and fair.

LV
Lauri V.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/30/2021
They treat you like family.
They did the work fast and exactly what I needed done. They don’t try to sell you anything extra.

Russ B.
03/29/2021
Trustworthy friends
I have never had a garage that I would call "my mechanic". That is exactly how I feel when I talk to Roy or Jack.
If it was my choice, I would bring all my business to them. The only instances I don't are when they refer me to another business or for a manufacturer recall.
I recommend them to my family and friends. They have earned my trust by never up-selling, always being ready to check the car out like a family member, and warrantying all their work.
I don't know who will be reading this review, but as a bit of a skeptic myself, I highly recommend Van Loo's to anyone.

Sarah B.
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/25/2021
Great service at a great price!
A friend recommended this shop to me. When my mechanic couldn't decipher the problem, VanLoo's did within a few days. They fixed all the small thing they found while fixing the main problem. Feels good to know my car is in top top shape!

Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2021
Great people, top-notch work
Van Loo’s is a great community business thanks to Roy and Jack and their outstanding team. Always keep their promises and do their best for their customers.

HH
Herb H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/19/2021
Great people, great service
We're lucky to have businesses such as these in Lynden!
Thank You Van Loo's!

LH
Lynette H.
03/18/2021
Fast friendly service, highly recommend! Thank you

Mercury Cougar
03/16/2021
They are very thorough, they make sure I am satisfied when I leave with my car.

TH
Trudy H.
03/15/2021
I had a problem with my car and they were able to assist. Knowing there is a reliable automobile mechanic in town means so much to me since I have not been in Lynden that long

KG
Keith G.
Bellingham, WA
Jeep Patriot
03/14/2021
Super Trustworthy
I honestly wish i could go here for everything my car needs, having a car mechanic you completely trust really is a blessing. Great customer service and such great owners. I like knowing that i can go in for a simple car check up or oil change and not get a huge list of things that suddenly need repaired, because me being an 18 year old girl wouldn't know any better and I'd probably pay for all of it. I also like knowing i can trust their recommendations for other car places to go when i need something that isn't what they do. 10/10 would definitely recommend to all friends and family!