Allen B.
04/08/2020
Great guys, excellent service.
They have been doing work for me for over 20 years. Excellent service

Bellingham, WA
04/07/2020
Honest and fair
They have always treated us fairly and honestly. Once they new the trouble we were having should still be covered by the factory warranty and told us to take it to the dealership. It was and at no cost to us.

Mike G.
04/06/2020
My past experiences
Very helpful. The way they speak to you, give their professional opinion. Work with me as to availability and service.

DA
Don A.
04/04/2020
Best level of conscientious service
My vehicle is 30 years old. It is easy for me to let many issues go without adequate attention. The people at VanLoos are considerate of my needs, and address the essential repairs as well as making adjustments only when appropriate. This saves me money and provides me with confidence that my vehicle will be reliable.

DV
Dan V.
03/31/2020
Easy to work with
Van Loos is easy to work with and always take good care of our family vehicles.

Dale W.
Buick LeSabre
03/28/2020
We are thankful for the personal care and good work for our car.
We appreciate Roy and his team who work on our car for whatever the need is. We feel we can trust them and know they will do a good job.

Larry S.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Larry said they are fast and provide fast service.

HP
Hilda P.
03/26/2020
Great Customer Service and Honesty
I love taking my car to this business. I feel comfortable leaving my car there without worries that something is going to be taken. They are fast and always keep me updated of what they are doing in my car. Customer Service is one of the greatest and finest.

DA
David A.
03/23/2020
BMW Oil Change
First time going to Van Loo's Auto Service. Lots of good reviews. More convenient than going to Bellingham or our 3 BMW dealers in the Seattle area. Reasonably priced. Completed when promised. So far so good.

GI
Glen I.
Acura RDX
03/21/2020
Jack and Roy are always cheerful. With the virus scare that means allot.
Always willing to accommodate the customer. Honest and trustworthy. Never question their suggestions.

03/20/2020

PP
Paul P.
Honda Element
03/18/2020
Knowligeble staff
They know their busness and deliver their work in a honest way.

Cheryl B.
03/16/2020
Friendly, efficient, clean, honest ppinions.
Ttust their recommendations.

DO
Debbie O.
03/14/2020
Willing to work with me and explain the problem that my vehicle is having.
Willing to take the time and explain the problem and the way it can be fixed.

Joe R.
03/13/2020
Best owners and great service
Thanks for the great job at a fair price. They treat my vehicle as there own>