Ray S.
Danvers, MA
05/19/2018
Stolen Debit Card
Between 10 and 10:30 p.m. on May 18, 2018 I attempted to fill up at two separate pumps at Van Wormer's. Neither pump worked after scanning my debit card. I assumed this was because it was late and the place was closed. I went 6 miles down the road to a 7-11 in Wayland and got a notice that there were insufficient funds in my account to purchase gas. After calling my bank and checking my statement online this afternoon, it was revealed that two unauthorized charges credited to Van Wormer's were processed. It is clear to me that someone installed a card reader on one of Van Wormer's pumps and is stealing debit card numbers. Avoid purchasing gas there.

JOHN K.
Cohocton, NY
09/06/2011
repairs
My 06 Chevy Trailblazer is riding very smoothly after your repair work. Prior to repairs, it seemed to be straining each time I would accellerate. You fixed it. It probably gets better gas mileage too.