Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5rating 4.035715
Overall Rating 2.10714/5Overall Rating 2.10714/5rating 2.10714rating 2.10714rating 2.10714

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Tech Advisors helpful and friendly.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am glad to know that our service team took great care of you. We appreciate you and your business. Please, give us a  call to set up your next oil change with us.

Mark W.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
quick service
Service was quick and easy, people were involved were friendly and knew what to do.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are delighted that you have a had such a good experience, and we look forward to continuing to serve you. Thank you for being a Vandergriff Hyundai customer. We appreciate you and your business. Please, give us a  call to set up your next oil change with us.

Dallas, TX
Professionalism
A warm and cordial atmosphere. Timely and professional.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, for taking the time on filling out the survey. Thank you for the great review! We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn’t be more pleased to know that you had a great experience with us. Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change with us!

10/12/2018 Category: Service
the people are great they listen to you
will continue to go to the dealer because they do what they say there going to do and they treat you with respect
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, for taking the time on filling out the survey. Thank you very much for the great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please, give us a call to set your next oil change. We hope to see you soon!

NF
Noel F.
Waxahachie, TX
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor very informative as you wait for your vehicle.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, for taking the time on filling out the survey. Thank you for the compliment, We will pass the message along to Trevor! Thank you again!

KH
Kristina H.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Personalized service
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate you and your business with us. Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change with us.

Hudson Oaks, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car service
Had to wait over two hours for oil change. Also Whalen I bought the car I was told that the 2018 Santa Fe sport came with a two year maintenance package. However when I inquired about how long I had left on the service contract I was told it expired. I have only had the car for a year. I was then told that the service department would call on Monday and find out why it was not showing in the system that I had longer and I would receive a call letting me know the status. To date I have heard nothing from the service department. I have a friend that bought a car from another dealership and this has never been a problem. Sales department is ok but the service department will point my business in another direction from now own.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you, for the review. we appreciate you and your business with us. We will be giving you a call today regarding about this issue. Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change with us.

HC
Hagan C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Bad service
Oil changed but looks dirty and slightly overfilled. Previous experience was bad also. Honesty is best policy. Other machanic found things we did not need that Vandergriff said we did.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you, for filling out the survey and for leaving this detailed feedback about your visit to our dealership. We are disappointed to learn of your recent experience, but will take this opportunity to improve. We will be giving you a call within 48hr to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

KA
Katrenia A.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Terrible customer service and service
Very unsatisfied customer. Hopefully service will be better on next visit.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey. We are so sorry to hear that you had a negative experience while visiting our vandergriff Hyundai. Our goal is for every customer to leave our dealership happy. We will be giving you a phone call today. Thank you again.

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and excellent service. Anthony was very helpful.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you, for the filling out the five-star review. We appreciate you and your business. I am glad to know that your service with us was excellent. Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change.

Dallas, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2018 Category: Service
All good with service
Hyundai Carlos service for AT has take a turn for the worse. It should not be that complicated to service the transmission fluid.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you, for the Five-Star review. Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change with us.

Thank you.

CD
Carolina D.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Greeted me with a smile and friendly
RYAN R., General Manager from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am glad to know my staff took great care of you. Please, give us a call to set up your next appointment.

Jaime M.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
I have been servicing my vehicle here since the purchase. There is a wait. Other than that definitely going to continue to bring my vehicle here.
RYAN R., General Manager from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am glad to know you were taking care of! Please, give us a call to set your next oil change with us.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and courteous service
Took my car in for Trans issues, and a full service. Dreading bad news, it was easily fixed instead and completed ahead of schedule. Free pickup and dropoff was fantastic., up to minute service updates were the best . Place has changed a lot in a few short years, ..for the better. Will buy my next vehicle from them, for sure. D
RYAN R., General Manager from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you, for taking the time out of your busy day to fill out the survey. We hope you enjoyed your visit with us. Please, give us a call to set up your next appointment with us.

10/03/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
The staff was very professional
RYAN R., General Manager from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am glad that my staff took great care of you. Please, give us a call to set your next oil change with us.

Roger M.
excellent
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you, for taking the time for filling out the survey! I am glad to know your visit was excellent. We also would like to thank you for the Five-Star Review! Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change with us.

Jewel R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give your feedback. We value your business and value you as a guest. Please give us a call to be able to set up your next service appointment when needed. We hope your next visit with us, we can earn a Five-Star Review from you!

Bob M.
Fort Worth, TX
Communication needs improvement
Great service, good folks to work with, and reliable repairs. Communications need improvement. The client cannot respond and collect the car 30 minutes prior to closing due to traffic and home location. Text were sent initially and then no updates until the end of day as to completion of the repairs. This caused, unnecessarily, two days to be set aside in car repairs for the client. Moving toward excellence, this is the missing piece in my experience - unfortunately more than just this last repair. I can recommend the service, but poor communication would cause me to hesitate to recommend the business. Thus, I can recommend but with one noted issue.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to give us your honest feedback. We do apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. We do value your time and your business. We are currently working on our service department, we greatly appreciate you as a guest so this experience is unacceptable. We would like to be able to turn that 4 star to a 5 star. Please give us a call for your next services appointment.

Fort Worth, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Overall quality in service, sales and cars
My experience was great from beginning to end when visiting the Vandergriff Hyundai dealership.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time on filling out our Survey. We are glad that everything was great with your visit. We also like to thank you for the Five-Star. Please give us a call to set up your next oil change with us.

(817) 912-5122

Desoto, TX
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Pricey
Not a great visit
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to give us your feedback. We do apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. We will give you a call within 48hours about this issue. For your next visit, we would like to turn your 2 stars into a 5 star. Please give us a ca or your next services appointment.