Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.2820521/5Overall Rating 4.2820521/5Overall Rating 4.2820521/5Overall Rating 4.2820521/5rating 4.2820521
Overall Rating 2.02564/5Overall Rating 2.02564/5rating 2.02564rating 2.02564rating 2.02564

Hurst, TX
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Everyone is really nice and super quick to do their jobs. Coming in to get an oil change isn’t an annoyance thanks to your employees.

Ben B.
Cedar Hill, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Fair pricing and professional service.
Service completed in 3 hours which was good considering what items needed to be addressed. Pricing was very fair.
Good service staff. Temporary waiting lounge leaved a lot to desire.

Janice R.
Kennedale, TX
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent experience
Friendly efficient prompt
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you, for giving us five star!
We greatly appreciate you and your business.
Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

Leslie B.
Cedar Hill, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Keith Samuels! He is always thorough and has great customer service!
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. I am so glad to hear that Leslie took great care of you. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

CO
Carmela O.
Dallas, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service
I'm always in and out with my service. fast and friendly.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank You, Carmela, for taking time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future. Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

Grand Prairie, TX
Great Service!
Great service! They got my vehicle in and out at the time promised. All recalls & repairs completed.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate your feedback and glad that your service with us was fast. Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

EB
Evangeline B.
Euless, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Above and beyond
Went in for noise car was making and it was my engine. I was over my warranty by done and they still made an effort to see if Hyundai would honor warrant and they covered almost everything. I was really grateful.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you, so much for this excellent feedback and your very kind recommendation of our dealership! We're glad you had a positive experience working with our team and we hope to see you again in the future! Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

AT
April T.
Burleson, TX
Always take care of us
I’ve bought 5 vehicles from them and they have always taken care of them, I wouldn’t trust any other dealer to take care of them or us. They truly take care of their customers which is why I’m so loyal too them
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you, April, for your kind words and this wonderful review! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us. Have a great day!

SL
Shonda L.
Fort Worth, TX
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast, courteous, knowledgeable and they treated me with respect. I will be back for service when my car needs it.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. I am so glad to hear that our service team took great care of you. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us!

Jeff T.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Getting better
Service has some issues, but the new service director is moving in the right direction.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve service for everyone! We are glad to know that you enjoyed working with Kirby Collins. We do apologize for your inconvenience and look forward to serving you better next time! Thank you.

Irving, TX
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Good dealership
Prompt and courteous
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and giving us  a five-star review and giving us a good recommendation of our dealership! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our service team. Please give us a call to set up your next oil change with us.

AH
Asaad H.
North Richland Hills, TX
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very nice.The girl at the desk was super nice helped me and kept me informed about my vehicle
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you, Hanna,  for this excellent feedback and your very kind recommendation of our service department! We're glad you had a positive experience working with our team! Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

MT
Martin T.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Awesome
Great staff very knowledgeable
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate your feedback. We hope your next visit with us we can earn a five-star review. Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

Bonnie B.
Owner
Pleasant & efficient staff.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to provide the great feedback, Bonnie. We are glad to know your visit with us was pleasant. We greatly appreciate you and your business. Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

TP
Thi Phuong P.
Grand Prairie, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast service time
It took them under an hour to complete my maintenance, which sometimes costs other dealers 3,4 hours to do. Very good job.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us,Thi. We are glad to know that your visit with us was fast! Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

Keller, TX
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Always experience great service here. The only downfall of this last visit was that they forgot to reset our oil change digital reminder and change the sticker on our windshield. It isn’t going to stop us from coming back though!
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and providing us a five-star review. We do apologize for your inconvenience you had on your last visit with us. We greatly appreciate you and your business. Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

Kenneth M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always a great experience
We are currently driving our 4th and 5th autos purchased from Vandergriff Hyundai. Have always been treated fairly and the service couldn't be better.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thank you for coming to us for all your purchases of your vehicles. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

LH
Luseane H.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Caring employees
The young man Austin, came out to greet me when I drove into the service area. He was very professional and caring with his greeting. It didn't take long for my vehicle to be serviced but while waiting, I just started crying because I am going through some very hard times financially, emotionally, physically etc. The ladies at the counter when I made the payment offered me tissue but the most caring gesture was when Austin texted me later to make sure I was ok and said he would pray for me. That was just a great thing to say or do for a total stranger and it helped me a lot knowing that someone care. Please recognize Austin and yes, most definitely I'll be back to Vandergriff Hyundai for all my vehicle servicing, thank you!!!
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your fantastic review, Ms. Haisila! Austin is a great asset to our service team and we’re glad you could experience his passion and commitment to customer service. We hope everything is okay? The next visit with us please give us a call to set up an appointment with Austin! We really appreciate your business

KW
Kathy W.
Carrollton, TX
02/06/2019 Category: Service
GREAT 5 STAR SERVICE
The Service department always goes above and beyond in meeting my needs. Great dealer. Would never go anywhere else.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you, for the great review! We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn’t be more pleased to know that you had a great experience with us. We really appreciate your business. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us. Thanks again and see you next time!

LT
Lashondra T.
Fort Worth, TX
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Nice friendly environment
The employees here are awesome. Everyone is super nice and was very helpful.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you, Talley, for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We do appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve service for everyone! Please, give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!