Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5rating 4.035715
Overall Rating 2.10714/5Overall Rating 2.10714/5rating 2.10714rating 2.10714rating 2.10714

Kennedale, TX
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Convenient service location
The service here has been superb in the past. My last few visits have not been as remarkable, but the service once completed has been good.

Jared K.
Colleyville, TX
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, good prices
Keith is an excellent service advisor, as well as Justin. Just wish I lived closer

Terrance M.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is always great!!!
Customer service is always great!!!

Sharon B.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
First time
Excellent customer sreviews from start to finish
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Sharon, Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star and welcome to the vandergriff Hyundai family! We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

TP
Terrie P.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these guys!
I am so very glad that I purchased my new car at Vandergriff Hyundai in Arlington. Every time I take my car in for my scheduled service I am more than pleased. I thank God for leading me to such a great place!
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you, Terrie, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star! We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn’t be more pleased to know that you had a great experience with us. Welcome to our Vandergriff Hyundai family! We hope to see you very soon! Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

TA
Tiffany A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Vandergriff Visit 12/2018
Kevin my Service Associate, his Boss, the GM, all members of the Service Staff goes above and beyond to make sure you feel like family!!!
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you, Tiffany, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. Your wonderful comments keep us motivated and working hard for all of our guests. We are happy to hear that staff made your visit with us fantastic. Welcome to the Vandergriff Hyundai family. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

CP
Camille P.
Customer service
Customer Service provided by Keith Samuels.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. I am so glad to hear that Keith took great care of you. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next oil change with us.

ER
Edward R.
Smooth Perfect
No issues from beginning to end. How things should be.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you, Edward, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. I am so glad to hear that our service department took great care of you. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

PS
Phyllis S.
satisfied customer
no comment
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Phyllis, Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience. Please, give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

ME
Matthew E.
KH kutvk
vukkytckkytckcty
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Matthew, Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star! We greatly appreciate you and your business. Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

Brian H.
Fort Worth, TX
Nothing
This was my 1st bad experience in 3yrs of bring my vehicle...
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you, for taking time to give us your feedback. We do apologize for the inconvenience this caused you.Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Brian. We take our clients' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail what exactly went wrong. Our service director Laylon, will give you a call today regarding this issue! For your next visit, we would like to turn your 1 stars into a 5 star. Please give us a call to set up your next services appointment with us!

Mary C.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast and reliable
Great service! Knowledgeable and courteous staff. Provided good information on recommended service, did not proceed without my approval. Completed both recall and regular service on the same day. Thanks for providing a great customer experience!
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Mary, thank you taking time out of your day to give us 5 star! We are glad you had a good experience with our service team. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next oil service with us!!

2018 Hyundai Kona
12/11/2018 Category: Service
A
Awesome Customer Service
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn’t be more pleased to know that you had a great experience with us. We really appreciate your business. Please give us a call to set up your next oil change with us!

WM
William M.
Mansfield, TX
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you, William, for taking time out of your day to give us a 5 star review! We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next oil change service with us.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Sevice was prompt and maybe a little overpriced, but will still go back
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 star! We would also like to thank you so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for oil change! Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change with us! Just remember that there are coupon for oil changes on our website :)

Emma Perez,

12/06/2018 Category: Service
15K Maintenance
I went in for an oil/filter change, 2 outstanding service campaigns and state inspection. I requested a ride home and to my surprise they contracted with Lyft for both ways. Service was performed timely and to my complete satisfaction.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you, for taking time to complete the survey and giving us a 5 star review. We would also like to thank you for the great review! We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn’t be more pleased to know that you had a great experience with us. We really appreciate your business. Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating in providing options for loaner and rental car
Our vehicle took longer do to a defective replacement part and our service advisor provided us with a loaner and then a rental, so we could go out of town.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review! We always love hearing back from happy customers. Please give us a call to set up your next oil change with us!

JN
Jovany N.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
My car was serviced after I purchased it. They promised when I purchase my car to do a few things to it that needed to be done because I purchase that used. And they were to true to their word.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Jovany,Thank you for your fantastic 5 star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please give us a call to set up your next oil change!

Kenneth M.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience ..both the service and the employees.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Kenneth, thank you for the praise and mention of our customer service. We thank you for the 5 star review! Please give us a call to set up your next oil change!

Doris R.
Hurst, TX
Doris
Asked for tires to be rotated (15,600 miles). Receipt states that tires were rotated. However, 4 days after oil change and tire rotation, warning light comes on stating tire pressure is low .... 28/28 on the front tires, and 27/26 on the back tires. I am disappointed that tire pressure was not checked and air added to all tires. Recommended tire pressure on my Elantra Sport is 33 for front and back tires.

Very, very disappointed with this.

Thanks,
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you, Doris, for taking time out of your day to give your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had a negative experience while visiting our service department. Our goal is for every customer to leave our dealership happy. Laylon Tucker will give you a call within 24hours regarding this issue. Please give us a call to be able to set up your next service appointment when needed. We hope your next visit with us, we can earn a Five-Star Review from you!

817 557 6700