Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5rating 4.035715
Overall Rating 2.10714/5Overall Rating 2.10714/5rating 2.10714rating 2.10714rating 2.10714

Cedar Hill, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Responsiveness
Servicing personnel were attentive and responsive to my needs.

EV
Edgar V.
North Richland Hills, TX
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Vandergriff name carries a lot of weight among dealerships. Backed by Warren Buffett!!
Always prompt, attentive service. Last time I didn't have an appointment and I was serviced without problems.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you, for the five-star review. We are glad to know that you were well taken care of! Please give us a to set up your next oil change with you.

Matthew H.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
So helpful and friendly!
Everyone that I spoke with was professional, kind, friendly & knowledgable. A great group of people!
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you, for the five-star review. We are glad to know that our service staff took great care of you. We hope we will see you very soon. Please give us a call to set your next oil change with us!!

Joseph B.
Mansfield, TX
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Service rep was great and honest
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you, for the five-star review. We appreciate you and your business. We are glad to know we were taken well care of!! Please give us a call to set up your next oil change

817 577 6700

10/16/2018 Category: Service
I would give 5 stars but I was waiting outside for assistance for around 10 mins. I found an employee Who was excellent and he helping me. I was expecting to wait with my two kids for one hour but took me like 2 hrs for oil change.Also I think that the customer lounge needs more facilities and entertaintment for moms like me. But any ways thy have good and excellent sevice.
Thanks in advance.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give your feedback. We value your business and value you as a guest. Please give us a call to be able to set up your next service appointment when needed. We hope your next visit with us, we can earn a Five-Star Review from you!

Demona H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Program
They went above and beyond expectations
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to hear that our service team took great care of you, Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change with us

Lindsey B.
Slow to diagnose problems
They took an incredibly long time to diagnose a simple oil problem. They also damaged one of my tires (got a screw or nail in it and let me drive off the lot with 13 PSI) and scratched up the paint on the hood of my car. Besides being incredibly slow to fix a simple problem I did not appreciate receiving my vehicle back in a worse condition than I gave it to them in. I know I didn't get a flat tire because I purchaed new tires for the vehicle a day before brining it into the shop. They also did not mention to me on the phone when discussing issues with my car that I had a flat tire. They probably didn't even notice it was flat.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give your feedback. We value your business and value you as a guest. Our service director Laylon will give you al call today regarding this issue! We hope your next visit with us, we can earn a Five-Star Review from you!

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Tech Advisors helpful and friendly.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am glad to know that our service team took great care of you. We appreciate you and your business. Please, give us a  call to set up your next oil change with us.

Mark W.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
quick service
Service was quick and easy, people were involved were friendly and knew what to do.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are delighted that you have a had such a good experience, and we look forward to continuing to serve you. Thank you for being a Vandergriff Hyundai customer. We appreciate you and your business. Please, give us a  call to set up your next oil change with us.

Professionalism
A warm and cordial atmosphere. Timely and professional.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, for taking the time on filling out the survey. Thank you for the great review! We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn’t be more pleased to know that you had a great experience with us. Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change with us!

Mansfield, TX
10/12/2018 Category: Service
the people are great they listen to you
will continue to go to the dealer because they do what they say there going to do and they treat you with respect
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, for taking the time on filling out the survey. Thank you very much for the great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please, give us a call to set your next oil change. We hope to see you soon!

NF
Noel F.
Waxahachie, TX
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor very informative as you wait for your vehicle.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, for taking the time on filling out the survey. Thank you for the compliment, We will pass the message along to Trevor! Thank you again!

KH
Kristina H.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Personalized service
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate you and your business with us. Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change with us.

Hudson Oaks, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car service
Had to wait over two hours for oil change. Also Whalen I bought the car I was told that the 2018 Santa Fe sport came with a two year maintenance package. However when I inquired about how long I had left on the service contract I was told it expired. I have only had the car for a year. I was then told that the service department would call on Monday and find out why it was not showing in the system that I had longer and I would receive a call letting me know the status. To date I have heard nothing from the service department. I have a friend that bought a car from another dealership and this has never been a problem. Sales department is ok but the service department will point my business in another direction from now own.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you, for the review. we appreciate you and your business with us. We will be giving you a call today regarding about this issue. Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change with us.

HC
Hagan C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Bad service
Oil changed but looks dirty and slightly overfilled. Previous experience was bad also. Honesty is best policy. Other machanic found things we did not need that Vandergriff said we did.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you, for filling out the survey and for leaving this detailed feedback about your visit to our dealership. We are disappointed to learn of your recent experience, but will take this opportunity to improve. We will be giving you a call within 48hr to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

KA
Katrenia A.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Terrible customer service and service
Very unsatisfied customer. Hopefully service will be better on next visit.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey. We are so sorry to hear that you had a negative experience while visiting our vandergriff Hyundai. Our goal is for every customer to leave our dealership happy. We will be giving you a phone call today. Thank you again.

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and excellent service. Anthony was very helpful.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you, for the filling out the five-star review. We appreciate you and your business. I am glad to know that your service with us was excellent. Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2018 Category: Service
All good with service
Hyundai Carlos service for AT has take a turn for the worse. It should not be that complicated to service the transmission fluid.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you, for the Five-Star review. Please, give us a call to set up your next oil change with us.

Thank you.

CD
Carolina D.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Greeted me with a smile and friendly
RYAN R., General Manager from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am glad to know my staff took great care of you. Please, give us a call to set up your next appointment.

Ryan Rios
General Manager

Jaime M.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
I have been servicing my vehicle here since the purchase. There is a wait. Other than that definitely going to continue to bring my vehicle here.
RYAN R., General Manager from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am glad to know you were taking care of! Please, give us a call to set your next oil change with us.

Ryan Rios