Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5rating 4.035715
Overall Rating 2.10714/5Overall Rating 2.10714/5rating 2.10714rating 2.10714rating 2.10714

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
They always get the job done the first time, as well as consult with you before making unnecessary repairs to the car. Appreciate the honesty!

08/17/2018 Category: Service
Good
Very good

GS
Gwinnett S.
A1 CUSTOMER SERVICE
Know that you're in excellent HANDS with Hyundai!!!

TW
Thomas W.
Oil change service
The time for an oil change should be less than a half hour. With tire rotation under an hour.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you, for taking time to give us your feedback. We do apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. We do value your time and your business. We are currently working on our service department, we greatly appreciate you as a guest so this experience is unacceptable. Our service director Laylon, would like to talk to you about this matter! Call 817 557 6700. For your next visit, we would like to turn your 3 stars into a 5 star. Please give us a call or your next services appointment.

CE
Cransheka E.
Oxford, MS
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service but Service Dept should remind or make aware to customers that there are discount on certain services.

2018 Hyundai Kona
Fast & Reliable

PB
Patsy B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
2 hours for an oil change. Otherwise really good.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you, for taking time to give us your feedback. We do apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. We do value your time and your business. We are currently working on our service department, we greatly appreciate you as a guest so this experience is unacceptable. Our service director Laylon, would like to talk to you about this matter! Call 817 557 6700. For your next visit, we would like to turn your 1 stars into a 5 star. Please give us a call or your next services appointment.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
prysilla was very helpful
they were very kind and and answer everything.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you, for taking the time to share your experience with us!  We are glad that prysilla took great care of you. Your wonderful comments keep us motivated and working hard for all of our guests. Please, give us a call when you need your next oil change with us!

Customer Relation Manager

ME
Monique E.
Mansfield, TX
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
I came in on a Saturday at about 10 am, and was in and out within an hour for an oil change and tire rotation. I was surprised at how fast they were! This is my 2nd time bringing my new car for an oil change. I am very satisfied. Thank you!!
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you again for the Five-Star. Please, give us a call to set up your appointment.

GR
Gonzalo R.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great staff
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you, for the Five-Star Review. Thank you again!! Please, give us a call to set up your next appointment.

SR
Sidney R.
Very good service
I was very pleased with the curteous service of the dealership and Austin Easterday was very helpful and took care of me and my vehicle in a very kind and professional manner. Thanks
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We are delighted that you have a had such a good experience, and we look forward to continuing to serve you. Thank you again for the Five-Stars!!

Friendly staff,fast service
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for this excellent feedback Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, for filling out the survey.

Raymond H.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Easy
I typically have no challenges with service. I get there before they open to be first in line, I bring my laptop and hook up to the wireless while I wait and my car is complete within a reasonable amount of time. I definitely leverage wireless and have a cup of team while I'm waiting.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn’t be more pleased to know that you had a great experience with us. We really appreciate your business. Please give us a call to set up your next service with us.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
People Friendly
Always had someone ask if I was taken care of. Lift was kind, which was surprisingly. I did not know it was part of the service.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We really appreciate your feedback. I am glad to know our staff took great care of you. Thank you again.

Krystal S.
Friendly fast service
This is the only place I will get my oil changed. Wait time is minimal and employees are very friendly.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly thank you, for filling out the survey and giving us five-stars! We appreciate you and your business. Please, give us a call to set up your next service with us.

TP
Thi Phuong P.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The service was thoroughly executed and took less time than expected and they even offered me a free car wash . Very professional.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you so much for this excellent feedback and your very kind recommendation of our SERVICE! please, give us a call to set up your next appointment with us.

RECALL REPAIR
My engine failed and was recalled as part of the 2013 Hyundai Sonata recall. I dropped my car off to have the engine replaced and was not given a loaner car for two days. After receiving a loaner car, the dealership was nice enough to let me take it on a planned vacation 4 1/2 hours away.

After I dropped my car off, I never heard from my service adviser. He called me to tell me my loaner car was ready but never ever called to give me the status of my vehicle. I called the dealership twice to find out information on the repair such as 1) is the engine new? 2) how long is the estimated time to repair? 3) is there a warranty?

The adviser never returned my calls but I did speak to an office aide who was very helpful. The adviser called me back two days before my car was ready to let me know it should be done by then.

When checking out, no one thoroughly explained the repair to me and no one knew if it was a new engine or rebuilt one. The office aide eventually found out it was rebuilt however no one had details.

This is my first Hyundai and I would love to buy another, however I am worried about future engines and future customer service communication such as this with recalls.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us your feedback. We truly appreciate your business and value you as a customer. We do try to be able to give the best service. Please give us a call so we can set up your appointment. We will properly take care of you. We would like to turn your 4 to a 5-star rating.

Customer Relations

KC
Kenneth C.
it was great
it was great
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review. and the five-starts. Please give a call to set your next appoitment with us.

KJ
Kevin J.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Convenient Car Care
You can get everything you need done cause they have all parts.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and giving us a five-star review. Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us.

MF
Marc F.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Not very professional
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you, for leaving this detailed feedback about your visit to our service center. We are disappointed to learn of your recent experience but will take this opportunity to improve at our service center we take our reviews very seriously. Customer service is one of our top priorities. Give, us a call for your next service with us!

Customer Relations