Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.4081671/5Overall Rating 4.4081671/5Overall Rating 4.4081671/5Overall Rating 4.4081671/5rating 4.4081671
Overall Rating 2.02041/5Overall Rating 2.02041/5rating 2.02041rating 2.02041rating 2.02041

2019 Hyundai Kona
Good customer service
I had a misunderstanding regarding cost of services and the staff immediately called a manager to remedy the situation & ensure I left feeling satisfied.

KP
Karen P.
Ovilla, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly and professional
Reliable and knowledgeable

Hi Ms. P,
Thank you, for giving us five star! It is wonderful to hear that our staff took great care of you. We greatly appreciate you and your business. Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

Marcus P.
Little Elm, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2019 Category: Service
They were very fastvand efficient
I made a appointment. When i got there they took me at my appointment tine took the car and started to service it. No waiting around for a hour or 2 they started the service right away.

Hi Mr. P,
Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. We are glad to know everything went smoothly with our visit with us. We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you here again!

Found my new home
Moving from the Plano area to the Arlington area I was in need of a new service department to take care of my car. Well, I am here to tell you that I have found my home. Vandergriff Hyundai was absolutely exceptional. They were very thorough and communicated well. During my visit there was a very well dressed good looking man that came through to check on things. He asked me personally how things were going and seemed concerned about my experience. Come to find out he was the General Manager. It was nice to see upper management with such a hands on approach and that someone distinguished beyond their years was running the show. I will be back and hopefully I get to chat with that young man and see about perhaps purchasing a new vehicle. Customer service and management eye candy will get you every time.

Hello,

Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us a wonderful 5-star review. We're thrilled to hear we meet your expectations and glad that our service staff and our General Manager Ryan Rios took such great care you. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Welcome to the Vandergriff Hyundai family. Have a great day!

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Got my car back in less time than originally quoted

Hello,
Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. We are glad to hear that your service quick and fast. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

Garland, TX
60K mile service
Overall, I have been pleased with the service I have received at Vandergriff. However, I was assigned a brand new service advisor who proceeded to go on break while I was waiting and after almost three hours of no communication or updates, I had to get the service manager involved who helped determine why my vehicle had not been finished. An appointment that I expected to take 2-3 hours max ended up taking from 8:45 in the morning till after 3pm. I appreciated them giving me the transmission service free for the issues I experienced.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. I apologize for not having received the service we are dedicated to provide. At your convenience, please feel free to reach out to our service manager Laylon Tucker @ Ltucker@vtaig.com.We would love the opportunity to turn this around. Thank you.

KK
Kelli K.
River Oaks, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very helpful and willing to help despite having to work on a Saturday. Other dealers are typically more relaxed on Saturday, but not this one their work ethic was great. They were willing to find experts to answer any of my questions when they weren’t sure of the answer.

Hello K,
Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. We're thrilled to hear that our staff on Saturday took great care of you. We are also glad you enjoyed our service department. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

KC
Karen C.
Fort Worth, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Service department provides great communication and service/appointment reminders. Jonathan was very pleasant to work with.

Hi Ms. C,
Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey. We are so glad to hear that Jonathon took great care of you. We greatly appreciate your business and time. We hope your next visit we can earn a 5-star review. Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with Jonathon Dillon.

OA
Ofelia A.
Dallas, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Denise in service was great. !!!!

Hi A,
Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. I am so glad to hear that Denise took great care of you. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with Denise.

Slovakia M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always very attentive. They keep you informed about the progress of your vehicle.

Hello,
Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. We are so glad to hear that our service stuff took great care of you.  We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

Jaime G.
Customer service
Scheduled an appointment for my oil change which I did receive before I left asked the service guy about a light on my car he called the mechanic Jason with the moon tattoo super sweet guy who explained the light and how to fix it. Then I had gone to Lorena who was super sweet each time I go there she is very helpful and sweet she goes above and beyond.

Over the service was great and the staff is awesome will go back definitely.

Nora Garza

Hi Nora,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Vandergriff Hyundai. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We're glad to hear that Robert took care of you.  Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

Dennis G.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil and filter, tire rotation went as expected.

Hi Ms. G.
Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. We are glad that everything went smoothly with your visit with us! We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

Sandra W.
Forest Hill, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Department
I Appreciate Cody Enis & Cashier Lorena Just for their patience & their professionalism. Cody explained the problem & price of the engine coolant exchange service, fuel induction service & the fuel injection service. So I'm grateful to Cody Enis the Service Consultant for the Senior discount. Sandra W.

Hi

Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. Cody, Lorena are a great asset to our team and we’re glad you could experience their passion and commitment to customer service. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with Cody.

Joann M.
Dallas, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in for its first service since I purchased it. Everyone was very nice and kept me posted on how long it would take. My only suggestion is to create a nicer area in the service area for customers waiting on their vehicles. What you have is pretty bad. Their was not enough seating, you are in the sales area which is noisy so you couldn’t hear the television if you wanted to.

Hi Martin,
Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. We are so glad to hear that service stuff took great care of you. We do apologies for our customer lounge which is under consideration at the moment. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

JN
James N.
Mansfield, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Scott has always been helpful with any questions or concerns I may have and tries his best to provide great customer service, quickly but also efficiently. I will continue to return to this dealer primarily for him.

Hi Mr. Nguyen,
Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. I am so glad to hear that Cody took great care of you. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

LP
Linda P.
Pantego, TX
Fix car and loaner
I took my car in and found out it needed some things done, that I had not had done. So it was great to find out they could take care of it and even offered to get me a loaner!

Hi Ms. P,

Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. I am so glad to hear that staff took great care of you. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

Killeen, TX
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Made an appointment and it took a while causing me to miss work because at my old dealership it did not take that long. Timing could use improvement.
The man who helped me was super nice though.

Hello,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey. We apologize for the service you received from our service department. We are glad to hear that Cody Enis took great care of you. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Thank you

Proplegreat
Great people great service

Hello,
Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star. We are glad to know that your service was great. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

Jose S.
Fort Worth, TX
Too much time
None
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Hi Mr. S,
Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey. We do apologize for the long wait for your oil change. We appreciate your comments and always want your service to excellent. Please give us a call to set up your next appointment with us!

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make appointment - prompt service contact at dealer
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Hello, Thank you, for taking time out of your day to give us 5 star.  We're thrilled to hear that it was easy to make an appointment with us! We greatly appreciate your business and time. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us. Have a great day!