Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43
4.4

Overall Rating 4.5294078/5Overall Rating 4.5294078/5Overall Rating 4.5294078/5Overall Rating 4.5294078/5rating 4.5294078
Overall Rating 2.07353/5Overall Rating 2.07353/5rating 2.07353rating 2.07353rating 2.07353

Antonio S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great service.
The service was wonderful, and quick.

Ronald W.
Waxahachie, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
Fine Job
A service rep was at my car within a minute of my driving up. Fast, courteous, and informed service.

PL
Phyllis L.
Software update recall
Prompt, curtious, good job.

CP

DJ
Deena J.
11/17/2019 Category: Service
My review
Staff are friendly. They give you a feeling of trust, so I hope that never changes.

BP
Bernadette P.
River Oaks, TX
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
very quick, friendly and explained everything in detail.

Fort Worth, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellence ustomer Service
Great, fun, and friendly business environment.

Michael W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Mike's review

BW
Bobbie W.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
11/15/2019 Category: Service
The technician did not how to fix electronic issues. Car was there all day, I had to call them before they closed to get the status. Was told to bring the car back another day so they could to try to trouble shoot even though I had explained in great detail what the issues were.

Keller, TX
Tiyle

Barry M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Good
Overall, good job

Poor
Bs
ANIBAL A., SERVICE MANAGER from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

FN
Fred N.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
oil/tire rotation/wash
Oil change and tire rotation was preformed, even though on the paperwork it was stated the car was washed, it was not. I spoke with my service agent that was very nice and told me, she was told that weather is cold and nozzle was frozen. Temperature was 45 degrees and they were washing cars in the car wash. I brought that up to the service agent/manager, he angrily responded that if I want it wash they will do it even though it was on the original service document for car to be washed.
car was washed and I was out of there.
This was the first bad service I received in the past 5 years.

AG
Alma G.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Super friendly and willing to help
Took my Santa Fe in for a recall (no big thing). They were quick, friendly and answered some questions I had that had nothing to do with the reason I was there.

Brenton H.
Grand Prairie, TX
New favorite dealership
They have a very nice staff, the waiting place was nice and clean. Also they have things there to keep kids and or adults preoccupied if they choose to wait.

Mary H.
Euless, TX
Great Customer Service
I would bring my car back for all the service.

CD
Charles D.
Cedar Hill, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2019 Category: Service
The service was within the time stated.
The service was within the allotted time stated by the service tech.

Charles-
We greatly appreciate the 5-star gift! We’ll share with the team. We work hard every day to exceed your expectations! Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

Janice R.
Kennedale, TX
Great experience at Vandergriff Hyundai
Recieved a friendly reminder that I was due for a service update & that they would be happy to help schedule an appointment! Kept updated on progress of work. They went over the list of work that was done & made sure I understood & didn’t have any questions. Car had been washed & detailed when I picked it up. A nice surprise!

Hi Janice,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the review. We strive to make things easier for our customers and really do love it when customers let us know how we are doing. Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

Jason B.
Dallas, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Service Experience
Service advisor was friendly and attentive.
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Jason, Thank You so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 Star Review. We're glad you had a positive experience working with our team and we hope to see you again in the future!

Monica P.
Cedar Hill, TX
2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great accommodation and communication. Wonderful waiting room!
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Monica, thank you so very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the service in the best possible environment. We are glad you like our brand new customer lounge! Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.

GG
Gregory G.
Dallas, TX
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Another good,visit
Excellent, attentive service
EMMA O. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Gregory, We greatly appreciate the 5-star gift! We’ll share with the team. We work hard every day to exceed your expectations! Please give us a call to set up your next routine service with us.