4.5

11/29/2020 Category: Service
Professional
Overall good. Could’ve been faster
STEFANIE M. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Good afternoon and thank you for the survey that you submitted online.  We greatly appreciate you and your business with us here at Vandergriff Hyundai.  I would really like to speak to you regarding your most recent visit and if you could please give me a call at your earliest convenience. at 817-299-2228

Stefanie Mesics
Customer Relations Manager

Bettie S.
Mansfield, TX
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Honesty counts
When I recently went in for my service, the multipoint inspection came back that I needed new brakes. I authorized it. A little bit later the service manager came out and said, you don’t need brakes. You still have awhile before you need them. They could have gone ahead and done it, after all I authorized it. But they were honest. They won my loyalty that day.
STEFANIE M. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Bettie
    Good afternoon and thank you for the 5 star survey that you submitted online.  We greatly appreciate you and your business with us here at Vandergriff Hyundai.  So please give us a call when you are ready to schedule your next follow up appointment.

11/25/2020 Category: Service
Pretty good kept me updated on how my service was going.
STEFANIE M. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Jorge R.
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Muy buena la Hyundai
Bueno
STEFANIE M. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Jorge
    Good afternoon and thank you for the survey that you submitted online.  We greatly appreciate you and your business with us here at Vandergriff Hyundai.  So please give us a call when you are ready to schedule your next follow up appointment.

NH
Natalie H.
Dallas, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Girl Power
Everything about my service experience was great especially being handled by an all-female crew! I teach high school management courses, and our semester theme is "Being A Professional" and I shared my Vandergriff experience with my students. My female students were so excited to hear about the young women in non-traditional roles! They felt inspired and empowered! Thank you for giving me this great service and experience to share with my students. One never knows the impact that one may have someone, directly or indirectly, in the course of a day. Ladies, you nailed it and you rock!!
STEFANIE M. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Natalie
    Good afternoon and thank you for the 5 star survey that you submitted online.  We greatly appreciate you and your business with us here and so happy that you enjoyed seeing our express women staff team.  That means alot and that's so great that your students were inspired.  Pleae give us a call when you need to schedule your next follow up appointment.

CD
Carlos D.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
I trust the work this dealership does on my car
I trust the work this dealership does on my car

Carlos
    Good afternoon and thank you for the 5 star survey that you submitted online.  We greatly appreciate you and your business with us here at Vandegriff Hyundai.  So please give us a call when you are ready to schedule your next follow up appointment.

Jose A.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
I found the customer service to be very exceptional Mercedes was very kind and friendly and answered all the questions about the service and had an answer for all of them!! Thank you so much..

Jose
    Good morning and thank you for the 5 star survey that you submitted online.  We greatly appreciate you and your business with us here at Vandergriff Hyundai.  So please give us a call when you are ready to schedule your next follow up appointment.

KF
Karen F.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Casey worked hard to get my car fixed.

11/19/2020 Category: Service
Be prepared to waste your Time
The service department have no problem having you to waste a whole day. They seem to never have the part they need readily available. Then the part ordered just may be the wrong item and then your wait time starts over again.

Karen
   Hi and thank you for submitting that online survey.  We greatly appreciate you and your business with us where at Vandergriff Hyundai.  So please give us a call when you are ready to schedule your next follow up appointment.

STEFANIE M. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for speaking with me and I will let Casey know that you thought very highly of her while you were here on your last visit.  I greatly appreciate you and your business with us here at Vandergriff Hyundai.  I will send you a rescore and I also have added to the notes that when you come in for your next service I will fill up your gas tank for this inconvenience.

Duncanville, TX
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Recent service
Great service on safety recall and a few other minor repairs
STEFANIE M. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Good morning and thank you for the 5 star survey that you submitted online.  We greatly appreciate you and your business with us here at Vandergriff Hyundai.  So please give us a call when you are ready to schedule your next follow up appintment.

Cauvery B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/18/2020 Category: Service
good service
Exceptionally service. Valets and advisors are amazing!
STEFANIE M. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Cauvery

FT
Felicia T.
Consistency at Vandergriff Hyundai
The entire service experience was great!!!

Felicia
     Good morning and thank you for the 5 star survey you submitted online.  We greatly appreciate you and your business with us here at Vandergriff Hyundai,  So please give us a call when you are ready to schedule your next follow up appointment.

Irving, TX

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Warm welcome
Great service advisor

Jasmine
    good morning and thank you for the 5 star survey you submitted online.  We greatly appreciate you and your business with us here at Vandergriff Hyundai.  So please give us a call when you are ready to schedule your next follow up appointment.

GB
Gloria B.
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/11/2020 Category: Service

11/11/2020 Category: Service
My service today is superb. Mr. Aragon made a huge difference from my last week experienced. He went an xtra mile to exceed my expectations. He made it sure that I have the best service experience. I am very much satisfied with the good service I had today. Excellent!
STEFANIE M. from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Gloria
    Good afternoon and thank you for the survey you submitted online.  We greatly appreciate you and your business with us here at Vandergriff Hyundai.  I would like to talk to you more about your most recent visit and wanted to ask if you had time to please call me back at my direct line 817-299-2228.  We have tried to call but there's no way to leave a voicemail.

ANIBAL A., SERVICE MANAGER from Vandergriff Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you for your time and your feedback!