Jeff G.
07/22/2019
Tony and Joe and Crew always make it better...
Tony and his crew always make sure everyone is taken care of. In terms of pricing they are usually better than every other shop, I have done my homework, they really do great work. They kill it everytime and make life better.

Judy C.
07/20/2019
Great guys!
Very helpful when I have needed my vehicles worked on which has included wiring a truck for lights & brakes to a horse trailer.

terry m.
Lexus IS 250
07/19/2019
Joe the Owner
I will always Recommend
Vehicles Unlimited!!!
Finally someone to Trust!

MA
Mercedes A.
Buick Encore
07/19/2019
Outstanding!!
Not only is getting an oil change fast and convenient, it’s the cheapest rate around!! The staff is always welcoming and works quickly to get you back on the road.

HH
Helen H.
07/18/2019
They took care of me quickly and I appreciate it!

NB
Nicole B.
Chevrolet Aveo
07/16/2019
Excellent service, very prompt and professional
Joe is a great guy, very friendly and a knowledgeable mechanic. His diagnosis is always fast and accurate! Highly recommended!!

Kia Soul
07/16/2019
Fast reliable
Always treat me good. Reasonable prices

Donna B.
smart fortwo
07/15/2019
great service
They give great service and the people working there are very friendly and helpful l

DOUG H.
07/13/2019
Oil Change
Great job. Done quickly and at a great price. Coupon sent out with reminder made the difference.

07/12/2019
Unblinking
Value

Jim R.
GMC Yukon XL
07/11/2019
Speedy service!!!
I thank you for getting me in and out in a day. Since I was from out of town. I did have a problem when I left with belt squeaking, rpm’s dropping down and engine shutting off when I put on air... so drove home w/o air So i wouldn’t break belt. Having my service guy look at vehicle soon..don’t know yet if recommend service yet til I talk with my service guy

DK
Denise K.
07/09/2019
Denise Krean
Great oil change and It was reasonable and done quickly.

Cindy W.
Kia Soul
07/09/2019
Good prices
Great place, no appointments needed for oil changes and tire rotations. Friendly guys! Been using them for years 😀Today I asked for a tire rotation along with oil change, however tire rotation was not done 😕

Timothy M.
Dodge Journey
07/08/2019
The efficiency and timely manner that your car is taking care of.
The friendly and courteous reception and manner that you are dealt with is unmatched.

PL
Pete L.
07/05/2019
Fast friendly service
I had a major repair done there. These guys had my truck back in 2 days and that included 1 day to order the part. Very professional staff and don’t try to sell what you don’t need. We now take our work vehicles there as well. Very satisfied customer here. I highly recommend this repair shop.

JN
Joe N.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
07/05/2019
Quick and cheap!
Been coming here for years... I recommend Vehicles Unlimited to everybody looking for an all around shop. Will continue to do so

Megan M.
Jeep Liberty
07/02/2019
These guys are awesome!
Dropped my Jeep off with Brian and picked it up from Tony less than 24 hours later. These guys are seriously awesome. Quick, easy and don't give you the run around.

DF
don F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/28/2019
Trustworthy
Good work. ?Reasonable prices? Trustworthy people.

Hyundai Accent
06/28/2019
I came in for a oil change on Friday June 28th at 3pm, both gentlemen were very nice and got me in and out in 20 minutes. I appreciate the promptness!

Honda Element
06/27/2019
HONEST AND AFFORDABLE !
Been going here for 8 years.
Always very reasonable in price and honest with repairs/service.