TW
Tammy W.
Jeep Liberty
11/13/2019
Great service and friendly staff. My oil change took longer than I expected, but would definitely recommend and will be back.

James L.
Lexus ES 350
11/11/2019
Excellent service and friendly people.
Joe Coe & T. from Vehicles Unlimited responded on 11/12/2019

James thank you we strive in customer satisfaction and awesome reviews like yours is what we love to hear

Toyota Yaris
11/09/2019
5+ Years and Never Disappointed
My husband has been going to Vehicles Unlimited for years. When I was new to town, he introduced me to the $13.99 oil change. From there, Vehicles Unlimited has done some muffler work on my car, brakes, tires, and even a horn. This is the only mechanic that has worked on my car. The car is over 13 years old. I was informed over a year ago that my catalytic converter was starting to go, but they never made me feel like it had to be done right away. Never pressured me, and even told me to just keep an eye on it until it needs done. Mind you, it would be a $750 repair that they could have said right then and there that my car wouldn't run unless it got fixed. What do I know about this stuff? Nothing. They easily could have got me for $750. But no, they told me it could last a month, or years. They are honest. They care about their customers. You know this because of the amount of business they've created. People rely on them and they don't let us down. Today, I got 4 new tires on my car and a partial synthetic oil change for $425. I chose the partial synthetic oil years ago because my car had over 200,000 miles on it! Today, she has over 270,000 and is still going strong. Tony and Joe have never done us wrong which is why we continue to tell everyone we know about them and the reason we will continue to go to them for all of our vehicle repairs.
Joe Coe & T. from Vehicles Unlimited responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the awesome review and the trust you  have for all of us @ vehicles unlimited we do not pressure anyone do get any work done until its a complete must  we look forward to getting that car towards the 500k mark .

Demetrius D.
Ohio
Lexus LS 460
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Demetrius said this business does good work.
Joe Coe & T. from Vehicles Unlimited responded on 11/12/2019

Demetrius thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing .we look forward to being able to provide you with the same level of service in the future

Honda Civic Cpe
10/31/2019
Prices too high/takes too long
Paid $320.00 Per passenger window would not roll down took back 3x, to now to be told it can only be rolled down from the drivers side switch! Not what I paid for!
Joe Coe & T. from Vehicles Unlimited responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for  taking the time to let me know you are not satisfied with your recent visit . I looked up your work order and reviewed the  work performed on your 2010 civic ,you brought your car in for a inop window at that time we found that the motor was not working we applied direct power to that motor and had no response a common issue electrical components have a lifespan . on your next two visits we found that you had a  a fickle passenger door switch that works when it wants I know that this i s aggravating to you that I understand  . I want you to know if you would like to call me direct Joe @ 216 319 5269 I am here to discuss this matter personally and hopefully find a fair solution that can  satisfy you with your automotive needs I look forward to your call

GU
Greg U.
Buick Verano
10/29/2019
They do good work
I haven't had a problem with anything they have done to my SUV or my car
Joe Coe & T. from Vehicles Unlimited responded on 10/31/2019

Greg thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing  we look forward to being here for all your future  automotive needs

Jason P.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/28/2019
They fit me in first thing on a Saturday and fixed the problem quickly and at a great price.
Joe Coe & T. from Vehicles Unlimited responded on 10/31/2019

Jason thank you for the awesome review and taking the time to let us know how we are doing.As our Saturdays can be very busy we are glad we were able to get you in and out in a timely manner , we look forward to being able to be here for all your future automotive needs

Jessica M.
Jeep Patriot
10/25/2019
Amazing service!
Not only were they thorough but they made the process as easy as possible and took care of my car 100%. I will definitely be going back.
Joe Coe & T. from Vehicles Unlimited responded on 10/31/2019

Jessica thank you for the awesome review and taking the time to let us know how we are doing .We strive making your visit as comfortable and affordable as we can we look forward to being able to be here for your future automotive needs

KG
khali g.
10/21/2019
The staff is highly professional and very good at getting my service done fast !
It's a great place that takes care of my car. And they give you the is honest evaluation . It's easy to see they tell you what best for your car issues. Excellent team ! I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Joe Coe & T. from Vehicles Unlimited responded on 10/31/2019

Khali thank you for taking the time and the excellent review. we look forward to being able to continue the level of service you demand

HM
Labor cost

Corey B.
10/17/2019
Awesome service every time
They snuck me in at the end of the day when my low oil level light came on and got me in and out in no time.

Chevrolet Cruze Limited
10/14/2019
SLOWEST PLACE ON EARTH
I was recommended to this location due to the good prices. I ended up sitting in the waiting room for an hour and 15 minutes for an oil change and tire rotation. Not sure what took so long for a pretty basic process!
Joe Coe & T. from Vehicles Unlimited responded on 10/16/2019

Thank your for taking the time to let us know how your recent visit went. as this response is not the feedback we want to hear but we do need to hear it. our average oil change and tire rotation usually takes 45 minutes as we do a complete 27 point safety inspection  the day you were hear with your girlfriend we were running very busy as some days we get slammed I do apologize for the extra delay feel  free to contact me  directly 216-319-5269 joe if you have any questions or concerns we look forward to being able to earn  more than a 1 star rating in the future. And once again i personally do apologize for your unhappy experience.

Jed T.
10/14/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Fare price for quality work. I have been taking my vehicles there for 5+ years. I trust them and recommend them highly.

AW
Angela W.
Lincoln MKS
10/12/2019
Been bring my cars, kids cars to this placebover 8 years and im always satisfied

RZ
Rich Z.
10/12/2019
Fast service at a good price
I took my car in for an oil change and a tire rotation. They said it would be 30-45 minutes and it was finished in 40 minutes.

JUDE B.
10/11/2019
Great mechanics....Great people...Super Speedy Service
Every time we have brought our car here we have experienced top quality service. Very affordable and the people are friendly and committed to doing the right thing. Highly recommended. Our whole family uses vehicles unlimited. You can't go wrong. A+++

Terri S.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/11/2019
Great Customer Care.. should have Tea and Donuts while waiting. Reasonable Prices. Highly Recommend this Company 😊
Highly Recommend this Company. Great Service and Reasonable Prices. Definitely should have Tea and Donuts while waiting

10/10/2019
Friendly efficient staff and great value!
First time I tried Vehicles Unlimited and I was highly satisfied with the attentive service and overall value for the work performed on my RAV4.
Joe Coe & T. from Vehicles Unlimited responded on 10/11/2019

thank you for giving us a chance we look forward to continuing to provide the same level of service in the future

Jim R.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/08/2019
Done right
As I have said before I know that I can completely trust their work and at the lowest cost in town or call it best price. I worry that I’m going to breakdown to far away to be towed there. They have saved my bacon many times.
Joe Coe & T. from Vehicles Unlimited responded on 10/08/2019

Jim thank you again as you always rate us @ the highest  rating that is possible. from your truck to the horse trailer we have you covered as many people do not know we  over complete automotive not just a shop may or may not want to tackle , hopefully you and your wife are back on track and have your horses safe in a well lite trailer.

PL
Pete L.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
10/08/2019
Best Auto repair shop
Vehicles Unlimited is by far the best local auto repair shop in town. They once again came to the recue and replaced a transmission in a service van for Budzar Industries. We will continue taking all of our vehicle needs to them. Tony, one of the owners of the shop, is a pleasure to deal with and fast with getting you a resolution to your car/truck proplems without over charging like most shops do. i highly recommend this shop.