John W.
03/02/2021
Real customer service
For starters, they fixed my car right the first time for a reasonable price. I wasn't looking forward to walking back to work in the freezing cold. They offered to drive me back and pick me up when my car was ready. Nobody likes to get their car fixed (the money, the time, and uncertainty of whether the money spent will fix the problem). They made the experience exceptional.

James K.
02/27/2021
best in the area
they always take care of you

Deb S.
02/18/2021
Great experience
Finally someone who fixed the car problem that we had the car into other repair shops for. Very quick a d friendly service.

Kia Sportage
02/17/2021
This was my first visit. I will definitely be back. They were friendly and figured out what was wrong with my car. It drives like a new. .Their prices are very good.

Bonnie H.
Mazda CX-5
02/15/2021
Friendly fast service
I can call and get in the same day or next day.

02/14/2021
Quick service!
Great prices!

Janet S.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/11/2021
Honest work
Excellent and honest service. If you doubt what needs to be fixed, Joe or Tony will take you in the back and show you exactly what they find. As a single female, I believe they don’t take advantage of me and recommend Vehicles Unlimited to everyone.

Hyundai Tucson
02/10/2021
Employees are so friendly and helpful. Always happy with the work they do.
I’m a single women and so appreciate the kindness, understanding and great work they do. I know I can count on them helping me and doing a great job on my car. I would definitely say they are number 1!!!

Ron B.
02/10/2021
The staff was friendly and helpful

Kelly S.
Painesville, OH
Honda Civic Sdn
02/09/2021
Get customer service, knowledgeable and honest
That are always reasonably priced with a quick turn around.

AA
Anonymous A.
Mentor, OH
02/06/2021
Expensive and Dishonest

02/06/2021
Expensive and
I have been to their shop two times and both times their estimates have been at least $125 more than the local competition. I double checked and they all used the same car part delivery store - Car Parts Warehouse. They all charge about $100 an hour for labor. So, Vehicle Unlimited's mark up for the parts is way above everyone elses in the Mentor area. Check around for prices, you'll see. I asked if they could come down on the price any and Vehicle's Unlimited came down $50, which was still more expensive then other local estimates and WHY didn't they quote it at the lower price in the first place?? They may be good mechanics, BUT they are NOT HONEST with their prices. Check around. In fact, Rohaley's around the corner is HONEST and transparent about his charges. He has great mechanics working for him too!!

MT
Mick T.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/05/2021
Professionalism
This would be my 1st visit to vehicles on limited with a very friendly encourages staff. Had a chance to meet the owner and I am very appreciative of the professionalism of his company. I would recommend them to anyone as the Rates are really affordable. Of course I love the fact that they are pet friendly.

Susan C.
02/03/2021
Honest and reliable
I have been a customer for 10 plus years and I have nothing but praise for this business. I trust them because they are honest, have great technicians, and fair pricing. Kudos to Tony and the other guys.

JOHN S.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/27/2021
Recent 2008 Honda Civic repair
Always impressed with the very good service, pricing, and response from VU. Tony does an excellent job.