CR
Christine R.
03/24/2019
Great place with great people
I had my check engine light come on and the code was checked. This place was highly recommended by an employee who works at Auto Zone. I brought my van in and we were offered a ride home. I was explained everything that was wrong with my van and they had it fixed in a decent amount of time. They even offered to even pick me up to take me to my van. They will get my business in the future. Great job!

DN
DeaAnna N.
Hyundai Tiburon
03/18/2019
Amazing Work
Did a wonderful job on my clutch, fly wheel, and cylinder!!! Did not cost a fortune and they did an amazing job. I have used them for years and will continue too!!!

Jim D.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he has used this business for eight years. The service was good. The work was completed pretty quickly. The service was done at a good price.

HS
Harry S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Harry said he would definitely recommend this business.

AD
Amanda D.
03/13/2019
Awesome Customer Service
In for an oil leak, diagnostics completed with quote in under 40 minutes. Was dropped off at home and picked up when ready. The following day, had some concerns when starting the truck (stalling, oil burning exhaust, etc) and called the shop. They picked it up at my house, rechecked the work and were reassured that it was a temporary side effect of the job performed and then dropped my truck off at work to save me the logistical headache. Super nice group. Absolutely no pressure to upsell any other services. Priced reasonably. Thanks guys!

Mike S.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the people at the business are very nice and respectful. They take care of the vehicle like it is their own.

HM
Howie M.
Lincoln LS
03/08/2019
The

LR
Laura R.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Laura said the service was good.

Dave L.
02/18/2019
Good service and fair pricel
I received an oil change and 4wheel alignment-was out of there in 1 1/2 hrs and didn’t realize how bad my alignment was until I drove home! Thank You Tony an Joe for a job well done!!

Ryan B.
Kia Sorento
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the business was great and they got everything done in a timely manner. It's the only place he takes his vehicles.

02/02/2019
Hyundai Elantra Old Change
Happy with the oil change on my Hyundai Elantra. They did it within 40 minutes as promised.

Ray H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ray said they did a great job.

GF
Gerry F.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Gerry said the service is always timely.

Joe M.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they are very fast, very reasonably priced and they always go out of their way to look out for him. Every time he goes they have answers to his questions. They are good honest guys and he recommends them to every body he knows.

VC
Vaughn C.
Mazda CX-7
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Vaughn said that the place had good service and almost no waiting.

Lloyd B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/12/2018 Category: Service
LLoyd said the business has excellent service.

Jesse B.
Ram 2500
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the service was quick and the pricing was competitive.

Jeff G.
Mentor, OH
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he was very satisfied.

Dave L.
11/29/2018
Great service!!
I go to Vehicles Unlimited for All my service!! Fair prices and all are Very helpful!! Little wait time if you have an appt!! Thanks Joe an Tony!!

Megen C.
Toyota Yaris
11/23/2018
Incredible Service - The Only Mechanic I Trust My Vehicle With
Tony & Joe are great at what they do. I've been going to their shop for almost 4 years, and I dont know what we'd do without them. To glean a little bit of light on the character of these two gentleman, my husband was stranded in a parking lot with my car. It was making a funny noise, hubby decided to go to the mall before going to Vehicles Unlimited, and she (my car) wouldnt start. Tony's tow truck was busy for several hours, so he hopped in his car and rescued my husband! Tony was able to pop the clutch and get her started so that hubby could drive it to the shop. WHO DOES THAT these days? When I call, Tony always seems to know (or acts like he knows), who I am. Tony is also well aware of how important it is to keep my 2007 Toyota Yaris running. He is aware that I'm willing to do what I can to keep her running for as long as possible, and with 260,000 miles, I feel like Tony is on my side to see how long she makes it!
She has yet to nickle and dime us, and with Tony & Joe's honest opinions, I'm confident she will make it to 300,000+. My car needs a catalytic converter, and instead of pushing it on us, Tony matter-of-factly gave us the option to get it fixed or wait until the Check Engine light comes on: our choice. We asked his honest opinion about whether the car was "worth it" knowing we needed the catalytic converter, new brakes and tires and his response was, "It's a Toyota. Keep the engine running and it will last you for years." The car has yet to nickle and dime us, and neither has Vehicles Unlimited.