Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

12/16/2017
Dealership put me in great danger
I brought my Rav4 in because of problems with my front brakes. It sounded like grinding metal on metal. However let me go back to May 4th, 2017 I took my car in for a brake inspection. I was making horrible noise. Well according to Victory Toyota the brakes was in excellent almost new condition.
Here we are December 2017 and the brakes became worse grinding noise and the car didn't stop properly.
Anyways I had new front pad replaced and had the rotors repaired. Well today is the 16th of December 2017 and the noise was worse. Even felt as if something fell off the car.
I phoned Toyota USA and advised them that I wont be returning to Victory Toyota.
This dealership is placing me at risk of an accident or even death.
Management are a joke and don't take this seriously. My Rav has 53,700 miles on it and until I took it to this dealership was always fantastic. These people ruined my car.
Mechanics here are terrible and they can't keep their technicians. People hate working here.
I will no longer be using this dealership!!

12/01/2015
Great Service Dept Management
Management went the extra mile to make me happy. I am extremely pleased and impressed. Thanks Victory Toyota Service Dept.

Lee von Preussen M.
12/01/2015
Have lost all faith in Victory Toyota Service
I brought my Rav4 V6 in for a Oil Change and simple maintanance. I informed the Service Advisor that I require full Synthetic Oil in my Vehicle. After 2 hours of waiting I was informed the wrong Engine Oil was installed. The Advisor assured me the proper Oil will be put in. Not even 20 minutes went by and the Advisor came back and said everything was done. Well I am sorry I don't believe them at all. The Advisor also said regular Oil could be used in my Vehicle. Not according to Toyota in Japan and the Toyota Dealership in Washington State. And the General Manager offered no apology or any resolution. So I will esculate my complaint with Toyota USA..
Needless to say I am not sure I can trust this Dealership. Wrong Engine Oil is a major mistake on a Custom built Toyota.

11/28/2015
Some bad Mechanics working
I have a 2009 Rav4 Limited. The Car has always had Synthetic Oil installed. Today November 29th, 2015 the Mechanic Justin accidentally installed regular Engine Oil on my Vehicle. The Mechanics are constantly leaving Victory Toyota as well as the Service Advisors. And I hear many complaints about the Service Dept. from locals around the Monterey Peninsula.

HC
HOWARD C.
Pacific Grove, CA
TOYOTA COROLLA
04/06/2015 Category: Sales
Years of the Good
In the last 13 year, I've purchased over 13 cars or trucks from Victory Toyota. I will never buy anywhere else. I don't have to worry about anything because they have a great service department led by Brett and a great parts department led by Archie. They treat me right. If you live within 50 miles you should be shopping here!

Hi Howard!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We truly appreciate your loyalty to Victory Toyota. We look forward to conintuing to serve you in the future!

Thanks again,

MICHAEL G.
Carmel, CA
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Clean, Comfortable and Courteous
New facility is a great space with TV and sofas. Internet access great for work.

Hi Michael,
Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review. We appreciate your business!

RA
RYAN A.
Hollister, CA
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Courteous
everyone was there to help you.

Ryan,
It's great to hear that everyone at Victory Toyota was there to help! We look forward to seeing you again!

JEFFREY R.
Pacific Grove, CA
TOYOTA AVALON HYBRID
03/29/2015 Category: Service
Dedicated friendly employees who really hear out what you're looking for and do their best to help
We've been in and out of the dealership a few times looking around and shopping around for the kind of car we wanted. Markeeth was friendly helpful, and not at all pushy with making the decision and even came in after he had already left for the day to help us finalize. Both him and Bill were friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. Great friendly team.

Jeffry,
We pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service experience. It is wonderful to hear that Bill and Karkeeth were there for you every step of the way!

Thanks,

LILIANA M.
Prunedale, CA
TOYOTA CAMRY
03/29/2015 Category: Service
outstanding service
great customer and friendly service

Liliana,
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and feedback!

Thanks again,

AUDREY B.
TOYOTA PRIUS
03/28/2015 Category: Service
It was fresh, clean & Emily was great!
Thank you for providing great service & fresh, hot coffee & treats. It was great!

AF
ANNALEE F.
KIA RIO
Amazingly wonderfully Fantastic
Liliana was incredibly thoughtful to my needs, telling me exactly what she thought was best for my car and financial circumstance and the maintenance crew took the time to show me exactly what was going on with my car. Loved everyone and everything about this place.

AG
ARIANNE G.
Seaside, CA
TOYOTA SIENNA
Awesome experience
I never felt like I was at a car dealership. I never felt pressured and I never felt that there were "games" being played. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and respectful. My sales representative was more than happy to answer all, and I mean all, of my questions. All In all this is a very welcoming place and I will continue to do business here for as long as they are around!

EL
ERIC L.
TOYOTA PRIUS
Outstanding professional service
It was easy to make an appointment over the phone at a date and time convenient to me. At the dealership, I was greeted by a team of people, who pulled all the info they needed and we sat down and talked about the service that needed to be done. Their waiting area is comfortably furnished and brightly lit, not in some obscure back corner like other service centers. I have been all over the country and this desler's service and professionalism has been the best I have ever seen. I highly recommend choosing them for servicing your Toyota.

ALFREDO M.
Seaside, CA
TOYOTA CAMRY
quick service
the service on the vehicle was quick and was met its promised time

RONN H.
Carmel, CA
TOYOTA VENZA
03/28/2015 Category: Service
personnel are well schooled.
txs for your service.

UB
URSULA B.
Salinas, CA
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Good customer service
Very helpful staff w/o pressure.