MADDIE W.
01/15/2019
Excellent service always!!
The team is always polite and accommodating! They walk me through the ins and outs of my car issues, seeing as I am not a car expert lol! They are knowledgeable and fantastic every time! I would 110% recommend!!

RE
ROBERT E.
01/15/2019
Excellent service and great people
Jeremy got me up and running right when he said he would. Great service highly recommend!

MIKE and TONI S.
01/11/2019
Silverado Brake Job
Once again exemplary service. Done on time and on budget based on the detailed estimate

01/10/2019
Most Accommodating
My Subaru had a required service and the day of my appointment was about a miserable a winter day here in Maine. I found the people at Village Center Auto Care, helpful and most accommodating. They were prepared to service my car on time, did it in a few hours rather than all day, they let me know when it was ready to pick up and came and picked me up at my home too boot.

I strongly recommend this auto care center to anyone looking to get any work or general service done on their vehicle.

Pablo Antipolo

SG
SHIRLEY G.
01/03/2019
Friendly and efficient
I like that it is a family run business. They are always accomadating and I feel my vehicle is safe after I leave.

DARLENE S.
Nissan Murano
12/31/2018
Always a great value!
Just a routine oil change. While I waited I enjoyed a fresh coffee and got to catch up with the Grondin family. Great people providing a great service to their community.

MARIE M.
Nissan Sentra
12/28/2018
Great service as usual
Once more I had great service at Village Center Auto. Although it was their busy Christmas season they made time to fix my problem. I can always depend on them, and I have been depending on them for more than 20 years now. I recommend them highly to anyone needing service for their vehicle. Thanks again Village Center Auto Care. Marie McCammon

CHRISTEL B.

BP
Bob P.
Chevrolet S-10
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Bob said they are A 1. They do good work and are honest. Also, they keep their appointments.

MARK G.
Kennebunk, ME
12/18/2018
Brought my vehicle in late afternoon on a busy Friday due to engine problem. Urgently needed fixed to travel out of state. Jeremy was able to fix the problem within the hour (replace coil)! Very greatful!

Ford Bronco
12/13/2018
Most Accommodating
I was pleased with the service done on my wife's BRONCO. She had some concerns about her truck ad wanted a service check before the bad winter weather come upon us.
I found Village Auto great to work with in getting an convenient morning appointment for the service and ,even, provided shuttle service to and from the garage. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking work done on their automobile or truck.

PS
PHILLIP S.
12/10/2018
Inspection sticker
Me and my wife are repeat customers for several reasons. VCAC are professional and courtesy. They are good at listening and explaining the most likely problems, yet will only give a final diagnosis after a through checkup. We are always confident they will get the job done without overcharging. The two main mechanics are very good at what they do and we always leave with our vehicles in great mechanical shape. We always feel at ease and safe when we leave the garage. Also when at a time your extremely stressedjl regarding the possibility of going financially broke. Somehow Jeremy seems to be very good at keeping your cost down to a minimum leaving you satisfied and a few extra dollars in your pocket. Highly recommend...give them a try you won’t regret it.
Phil & Alison

TW
TREVOR W.
Toyota Tundra
12/05/2018
Great local shop
The Village Center people are all great. Courtesy shuttle and hard work to get it done.
Thanks again.

SP
Sarah P.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the business is friendly and has competitive prices.

12/01/2018
Competent , professional , friendly
We have two older vehicles and I feel very lucky to have such a dedicated team maintaining them.

CLAIRE B.
Newcastle, ME
Customer service .
They have the best Mechanics .

Old Orchard Beach, ME
11/30/2018
On top of everything as usual, great service every time.

JJ
JUDY J.
Honda Civic Si
Nice competent family business
I have had a good experience with village auto which is conscientious about their work. My Honda has 200,000 miles on it and is running fine!

SCOTT and MAUREEN H.
11/29/2018
Maintenance
Village fit me into their busy schedule and finished work in a timely manner. Excellent service as always.

11/21/2018
Courteous and Timely
Service was quick. I found the people at Village Center Auto courteous and knowledgeable, I trust their workmanship.
Jeremy G. from Village Center Auto Care responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your business, & for taken the time to give us the great review. Whatever you need done on your vehicle, we'll make it happen!