Village Center Auto Care

CARRIE V. on 02/22/2018
"Friendly Fast Service"
As usual this family run business is fast and friendly. Highly reccomend!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 02:40 AM
Iven L. on 02/19/2018
Iven said he appreciated the employee's honesty. They provided well done service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018
RICHIE A. on 02/18/2018
"Overall pleased"
I was pleased overall however one thing that I was disappointed at was I asked roughly how much it would it would cost to install the Alternator and I was told by Jeremy that he wanted to pull it in make sure it was the alternator check everything and then he would give me a call let me know what the cost would be and everything and I never received a phone call from anyone indicating what it would cost what the problem was or nothing the only thing I received was a text message saying that the vehicle was done and that I could pick it up and when I went and picked it up I was shocked at a bill for $360.98 when I have priced out a remanufactured alternator at Napa for 150 360 in a $ alternator and I was told by Jeremy that he wanted to pull it in make sure it was the alternator check everything and then he would give me a call let me know what the cost would be and everything and I never received a phone call from anyone indicating what it would cost what the problem was or nothing the only thing I received was a text message saying that the vehicle was done and that I could pick it up and when I went and picked it up I was shocked at a bill for $360.98 when I priced out a remanufactured alternator at Napa for $153.68 so the part charge was $268.00 +\- and hour labor which I was ok with at $78.00.
I was very happy they got the work done very quickly same day.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 300
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 08:39 AM
MELANIE C. on 02/18/2018
"Oil change"
Another really great experience at Village Center Auto. Had my oil changed. They were quick, thorough and professional... Love this place!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 05:21 AM
JOHN K. on 02/16/2018
"New used car"
They went over my new use car and found a couple of items to fix, Done and got my inspection sticker same time. Great folks.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 04:34 AM
Marie D. on 02/14/2018
Marie said the staff was courteous. They were able to get her vehicle in and it was ready the next day.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda5
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018
Elvis C. on 02/14/2018
Elvis said the staff were excellent to deal with, and he had no complaints.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 3500HD
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018
Ryan M. on 02/12/2018
Ryan said he was very pleased with the work done. He appreciated being able to pick up his vehicle after hours.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018
Patricia C. on 02/12/2018
Patricia said this business is doing a great job.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018
David L. on 02/09/2018
David said the staff at this business provided good service to his vehicle.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018
Diane G. on 02/07/2018
Diane said the service was done promptly. The staff was very professional, friendly, and they were very accommodating. The price was a little bit more than she expected to pay, but it was still reasonable.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018
MARGIE H. on 02/06/2018
"Professional and friendly"
My husband and I have two older vehicles. I have recently starting bringing both to Village Auto and I couldn't be more pleased. They are knowledgeable on all makes of vehicles and it is very convenient to have service within 3 miles from home.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018 01:56 PM
Robert J. on 02/03/2018
Robert said the business was really friendly and he got a shuttle ride home.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018
PHILLIP S. on 01/27/2018
"broken water pump!"
My Ram 1500 broke down around 8:30am the water pump went. I called Jeremy at 8:45 and told him my situation and how I need my truck for work. He was very accommodating. I believe he had some clients to take care of but if I could get my truck to his garage by 9:30am he would take care of it by mid day. He told me to check in with him around 1pm and he would have a better idea when it might be done. At 1pm I called and he told me he would be done by 3pm. Truly I couldn't believe a job that big would be done the same day it broke down...obviously this guy works hard and cares about his clients. I picked up my truck and it was running perfect. He even gave it an oil change, and checked for anything else that would give me problems in the future. When I looked at the invoice it was roughly a couple hundred dollars less then expected. Great service and hospitality...it just doesn't get better. Its nice to know there are some good mechanics who do great work and don't charge an arm and a leg! And the most important thing about Jeremy is he's a very honest guy. I just recommend his business to a friend on Facebook this morning. This business is definitely a five star!!
Vehicle: Ram Pickup
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018 07:21 AM
CAROL C. on 01/27/2018
"Easy, personal service"
This service center is so much better than any dealership service. I got an appointment within 2 days and they were ready for me when I arrived. I was given an estimate and told of every major service before anything was done. There was no surprise when I received the final bill.
I was pleased with the experience.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018 06:10 AM
PAT K. on 01/25/2018
"Great service.!!!!!!"
I have had my 2006 Honda serviced here for over 2years now and wish I had all prior service done here as well...not only do they do great work..they are great when it comes to explaining what repairs or service might be needed.. They are reasonably priced..prompt..have great customer service too...I actually enjoy my time waiting...family owned and run..if you need any work down on your car..Village Center is where you should go!!! You can be sure you will not be disappointed... Thanks Jeremy..Matt and Pam..see you next time!!! I'll recommend you any day!!! Pat K...
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 02:56 PM
Jeremy G. at Village Center Auto Care responded on 01/26/2018

Thank you very much for your review & business!!

MARK G. on 01/19/2018
"5 stars!"
You can’t go wrong with Jeremy’s expertise!
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 03:40 PM
Don G. on 01/17/2018
Spoke with Candice. She said they started using the business because a friend referred them. They have done a good job and Don will be taking his vehicle to them on Thursday or Friday for additional repairs.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018
RON R. on 01/15/2018
"Good service and friendly environment "
Good fast service that gets the job done at a reasonable cost.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 10:29 AM
Edward B. on 01/11/2018
Edward said this business is very efficient, friendly and they do good work.
Vehicle: Saab 9-7X