CE
CHAD E.
Portland, ME
11/15/2018
Price was what had been quoted.
Jeremy did a great job. Gave me one quote, but unfourtantly needed two wheel bearings. The price times two was very fair and less expensive then other places. Jeep.was ready same day

JAMES S.
South Portland, ME
Subaru Legacy
11/14/2018
Knowledge of vehicles
Mechanics are knowledgeable of the vehicles and explains repairs clearly. Very pleasant staff.

AF
ANNE F.
11/10/2018
I completely trust your service personel and find your shuttle service most helpful. keep up the good work!
I completely trust your service staff and find your shuttle service most convenient. Best thanks for jobs well done. Anne F.

NC
Nancy C.
Oldsmobile Toronado
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said that they did what she wanted for them to do and she had a very pleasant experience.

MARYANN R.
Falmouth, ME
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/08/2018
Best Service and crew
Thank you Village Auto Folks. Everyone is kind, knowledgeable and I felt like they really do care about me and my little mini. Thank you Jeremy for taking the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. And ... so very cool ... the fee I paid was under the estimate. I’m so grateful to you all.

Dan M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Dan said that really likes the mechanic. He's very helpful.

SD
Scott D.
Kia Soul
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Scott said that they did everything he asked and let him know what was happening.

CARLOS S.

Saco, ME
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/26/2018
Fantastic Business
Great business to do work with. Fixes the cars fast, efficiently and always with a smile!

LIZ M.
10/25/2018
Fast, friendly and professional!
This is a great shop!! Everyone I worked with was so wonderful and attentive! I had an unexpected tire blow out and Jeremy gave me peace of mind on what was needed. He explained everything in detail and worked with me on choosing a tire that was best for my needs! I feel they gave me an honest and good hearted guidance and I drove away feeling safe!

VL
Valerie L.
Saab 9-3
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Valerie said the staff are confident and have fair pricing.

John F.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
John said everyone was nice and friendly.

BRUCE H.
Saco, ME
Honda Civic Sdn
10/21/2018
Professionalism and honesty.
Have always felt that you were honest and straightforward in your actions and workmanship.

Lila S.
Honda HR-V
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Lila said the business does great work.

BJ
BILL J.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/19/2018
Convenient and helpful
I always have a positive experience there

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
10/18/2018
Fine folks
Always accommodating & helpful

BR
Barbara R.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said she was very happy with her service. The work was good.

EM
ED M.
10/12/2018
Oils change + plus
Simple oil change as recommended by Jeremy. Our goal to keep my vehicle road Worthy and safe for many years. Also found the passenger compartment air cleaner was very dirty. Well, it hadn't been changed in 8 years so I gave him the green light to place a new one to keep me and the passengers breathing easy. As always, thank you.

DON G.
South Portland, ME
10/11/2018
Village auto is keeping my car on the road Thanks
I have been very satisfied with the work that you have done on my car and I thank you for that. My car is 20 years old and with your help I may get another year or two out of my Camry. You never know.

10/11/2018
Service on time and professional
Very efficient and professional Love the reminders for service etc