STEVEN M.
04/20/2019
Inspection
In order to receive my sticker I needed some additional work done. They were able to keep my truck for the day and complete the work needed appreciate them being able to fit me in completing my inspection

Cadillac DTS
04/16/2019
Auto repair
Very prompt and courteous

SCOTT and MAUREEN H.
04/12/2019
Fast and on time. Village uses the best product for your specific vehicle

MV
MARK V.
04/10/2019
Always Great Service
Thanks again for consistently great service!

Hyundai Accent
04/10/2019
Grateful to stop by without appointments
I was very grateful that I was able to stop by without an appointment and they were able to squeeze me in. My car suddenly started making a loud sound that I thought might be the muffler. Fortunately it turned out to be a quick fix. When possible the village auto always will make sure that you are driving safe and that is very important to me. Thanks again.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
04/04/2019
Fast service and friendly staff
Friendly staff. Car was ready as promised! Need a little larger waiting area!

LAURA M.
Very knowledgeable and trustworthy
I know I can trust Village Auto to keep my vehicle safe. Jeremy and Jeremy are both extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. I have been going there for years and wouldn’t take my truck anywhere else.

SR
STEVE and SUE R.
04/03/2019
Always top notch service at a fair price.
We have had our cars serviced by Village Auto for years. It is comforting to know that the service will be done correctly the 1st time. Even better, it is a family owned business that prides itself on excellent quality.

MARTHA C.
Portland, ME
04/03/2019
Courteous greeting! Appointment was honored on time.
I made my appointment a few days ahead of time. I received a welcome email and a reminder of my appointment as it got closer. I was met in the office by a very nice person who checked me in and the inspector took my car right away. The inspection went quickly and I was on my way.

DINA M.
04/02/2019
Subaru fix
Quick service - professional and friendly

GG
GARY G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/30/2019
Always quality work
Always quality work; great people, reccomwms highly

MIKE and TONI S.
03/28/2019
Inspection and Oil Change
There's a lot of BS in the news here in Maine regarding inspections. These potential killing machines need to be checked every year, in my opinion. If you don't trust your service provider come on down to Village Center Auto Care. They have been here forever and live locally so their reputation is on the line every time and they never disappoint. We take all our vehicles here.

Mercedes-Benz C300
03/25/2019
Village Center Auto Care (VCAC) Scarborough ME
VCAC is caring, forthright and acts with consistently high integrity, making clear all needed work up front and providing spot-on estimates; not to mention the very reasonable pricing. I trust VCAC.

MARYANN R.
Falmouth, ME
03/24/2019
Sweetest People, honest, kind and completely knowledgeable about my car.
I'm so grateful to have the Village Center Auto Care team in my life. They are knowledgeable about my BMW and take the time to explain every detail to me so I can make choices that work for my car's service needs and financially for my needs. What a great Team of folks! MBR

HP
Heather P.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Heather said she was in a bind and needed an appointment right away, and the staff got her in and out in no time.

BP
BONNIE P.
Quick Friendly Happy
Quick service and friendly. I will be happy to return.

KELLY M.
Scarborough, ME
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
The staff and service
This was my first car service visit and I was extremely impressed with the first contact when making the appointment, and when I arrived they were on time and very pleasant. First impressions are so important! I was treated with respect and I felt that Jeremy was straight forward and honest. That’s hard to find!!! I won’t go anywhere else.

LAURIE M.
Cadillac SRX
Expert work and Personal care
This family run business really cares. Jeremy repaired my car with skill and in a few hours. He is the best mechanic in Greater Portland. He focuses on safety. I cant say enough good about Village Auto. See for yourself.

TH
TED H.
03/14/2019
FRIENDLY, THOROUGH SERVICE
We have been taking our cars to Village Center for a number of years and have always been satisfied with the friendly and thorough attention we are given, whether it's a question about a warning light or setting up a major repair. The commitment to a high level of service runs from the front counter to the service bay. We have recommended Village Center to a number of our friends.

Don B.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
Toyota Venza
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Don said the employees were friendly. Jeremy was very good at providing advanced notice.