Virginia Tire and Auto of Centreville

Overall Rating 4.47059/5Overall Rating 4.47059/5Overall Rating 4.47059/5Overall Rating 4.47059/5rating 4.47059
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

MK
majdi k.
07/31/2018
Bad behavior and bad Service
Virginia tire & auto is known for high standard of customer service & customer satisfaction, but unfortunately this is not the case with Centreville location & John Miller the store manager , i had to take the car for alignment after slight hit to curb, they said that they can not align the car due to suspension damage, and to make the story short I had to run after them for 3 days to get the estimate to fix suspension, the estimate came with 2600$ for replacing all suspension parts on the driver side only, I decided to take the car for second opinion to Sears and here is the surprise, it coast only 180$, they needed to add camber bolt and align the car, so I decide to speak with John Miller the store manager of Centreville location to address this issue, so John said that they needed 3 days for estimate because they were locking for used parts from the junk yard and he said that the car is old and do not worth fix it with new parts (what a disrespect) & (the car is 1999 while many cars on the road with this age & running fine), then he said bring the car to check if sears replaced parts to align it, so I did take the car to them ( this will be the forth time going to them for the same issue), now on that visit the tech. with John & his general service manager were all involved in the conversation & they were trying to justify why they asked for 2600$, all the three were fighting me with rudeness & disrespect, finally John pulled fifty $ in cash from his pocket & said take your money back (although I paid by credit card he did return money in cash!!!) , extremely bad experience .

Charles S.
07/31/2017
Convienant and expertise. Very knowledgeable with what's going on with your car. Makes it comforting experience.
I have experienced their services before and I was please with the confidence they had in their work

RA

Barry G.
Haymarket, VA
02/05/2016
420 Blaze It
C and the crew got that Dank kush, coming back 24/7 420 Blaze it. Although this fat customer was their and he was making a scene with his fat face, no mustache... very unprofessional.

DONALD H.
Kia Optima
02/01/2016
very attentive to what I need for my car.
customer service at the desk is very good.

SO
SOPHIA O.
Dodge Caravan
01/28/2016
Location, Convience, customer service is EXELLENT; EXPERTISE!!!!!!
I always receive the best service and friendly correspondence.

CJ

Clifton, VA
Mercedes-Benz E500
01/24/2016
Convenient
Easy and convenient to do business.

DJ
DOUG J.
Gainesville, VA
01/23/2016
Always takes care of our car's needs
The staff here always does the job of fixing our car, no matter what day or time we need service. Awesome!

GT
GREG/LINDA T.
GMC Yukon XL
01/21/2016
70000 Maintenance
I dropped off my Denali and spoke to two reps. I told each of them that my car is overdue and I just got new tires. I need someone to do the 70K maintenance or even 60K. I also told them that there is a squeak when I make sharp right turns, into a parking spot. The first rep said, no problem, we'll probably do flushes, inspections. The second rep. tried to sell me a winterization package. I left the car thinking this is going to be a waste and they aren't going to do anything. Sure enough, $60 dollars later, my car is fine. The next day, Suspension Light is on, my rear hatch won't open automatically. Maybe the cold but I didn't feel the reps were listening. Not sure if I'll be back. Thank you, Linda Tennille

WD
WILLIAM D.
Volvo S80
01/21/2016
Customer Service
Great work on a dead battery. Diagnosed and replaced my bad battery; on full warranty with no charge. Kept me continually informed as the repair proceeded. Courteous and helpful throughout. Outstanding--will definitely keep my business!

FD
FRANK D.
01/20/2016
Tire repair
My tire was expertly and quickly repaired by your shop. We were very pleased with the service and price.

JOHN M.
Toyota Venza
01/20/2016
Reliable
Located a slow leak in my tire. Always there when I need a tire repair.

IS
IEASHA S.
Kia Optima
01/19/2016
The service was great until I realized there was no wiper fluid. However I spoke with someone and they stated they would replace any money I had spent since I couldn't return.

NP
NANCY P.
Clifton, VA
Nissan Frontier
Virginia Auto
Efficient, professional and friendly

DAVE G.
01/19/2016
Work gets done in a timely manner
The work and people are great, parking a little of a problem but well worth it....a long time customer

NJ
NADIA J.
01/19/2016
average, but better than other places
I usually get my car service done because it 's closer to home and take less time than other places. Like other places there are good and bad things. Prices are not cheap, they are okay. don't be surprise if you ask for a quote and get 2 different prices from 2 different personnel. Once your car is done, you go out there and find your car. No one will tell you exactly where is your car and that happened to me last time. It took 10 minutes for me to find my car in this cold weather. but overall its okay place.

MADE D.
Nissan Quest
None
Outstanding customer services and convenience location for me.

DOUGLAS L.
Dodge Charger
Disappointed
I dropped off my car for a check engine issue. They greeted me professionally, and they said my car would be looked at tomorrow. I dropped off my car late in the evening, so i didnt expect my car to be done that night. The main reason for my visit was a check engine light issue and a rough idle, but i mentioned to the man at the desk my defroster wasnt working as well. He came across to me that they couldn't take care of both issues, so i decided to just worry about the check light. Turns out the rough idle was from a cracked engine coil that va tire replaced before and was covered under their warranty. They replaced it for free. When i went to pick up my car. The man at the desk asked if i would like them to bring my car up. I said and before the man could give the key to the mechanic leaning against the desk the mechanic said it was already there. The man asked again if my car was out front and the mechanic said yes. After leaving the shop and walking all the back to their overflow lot in the back, i realized my car wasn't " already on the side". Im not saying im lazy and couldn't get my car, but make sure your 100% certain where a car is before u let the customer get it.

WZ
WANTING Z.
Oil Change Service
I love their quick service and the comprehensive inspection on my new car. Compliments to their marketing team.