Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5rating 4.7272727
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

ST
Stephaine T.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was terrific
Every time I go there I seem to be getting excellet treatment. I really like the new service writer

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are excited to hear that you are receiving exceptional treatment.

Thank you for the 5-star review, they are instrumental in providing excellent customer service. I will pass this on to our Service Salesperson.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future, and thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

Lindsay, CA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional and car was ready on time

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and the Groppetti Auto Family for your most recent service. We thank you for the review, I will pass this along to our service salesperson.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family as we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Kimberly M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle wouldn't start
Great service! Replaced my battery and didn't charge a diagnostic fee. They recommended serpentine belt change which I also had done since it has 85k miles. We are second owner of this car and have been treated very well at Visalia Hyundai!

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service needs. We are pleased to hear that we were able to take care of your service needs in a timely fashion and you were more than satisfied with the outcome.

We thank you for the 5-star review as they help us maintain great customer service.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family as we look forward to maintaining your Sonata for the future.

MA
Mario A.
Clovis, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Appointments always available at a good timing
Very helpful staff and employees
Chris is awesome

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I would like to reach out and thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are pleased to hear that your visit was more than satisfactory.

We thank you for the kind words in the 5-star review, I will pass them along to our Service Salesperson.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family, we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Jennifer S.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Light on for seat belt
My husband and I are very pleased with the service.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service visit. We are pleased to hear that you were 'very pleased'  with your last visit.

We thank you for the 5-star review, I will pass this to our Service Salesperson. The reviews are a very important part of providing excellent customer service.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family as we look forward to maintaining your Sonata for the future.

2003 Hyundai Accent
05/01/2018 Category: Service
No hassles
Quick easy and friendly service.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the kind words, I will pass them to our service salesperson.

We thank you for the 5-star review as they are important to us in providing excellent customer service.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Jacob P.
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Service claim.
Christopher was very helpful when I took in my vehicle. He helped me evey step of the way to figure out what was the best way to get my vehicle back on the road. He addressed several potential recalls with my vehicle, and got them fixed. He also helped me with my warranty plan, and found out it was covered for all of the work so I didn’t have to pay a dime. Thank you Christopher for making my visit quick and painless.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the 5-star review, I will pass this to your service salesperson.

We thank you for the review as they are an important part of providing great customer service.

SA
Sal A.
Dinuba, CA
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Time
Proper manner and So Knowlege about my car Tiburon hyundai love th coffe is delicious, thank you very much for everything

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am pleased to hear that you were more than satisfied with your last visit reflected in your 5-star review.

We thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and look forward to maintaining your Tiburon in the future.

Tulare, CA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Always great service.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the review as they are very important to us in providing excellent customer service.

We thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Porterville, CA
04/18/2018 Category: Service
My car is almost 8 yrs old. It was exhibiting a problem with the interior lights. I took it in for a diagnostic check. The mechanic said there is no problem noted. Everything is fine. But he did notice the belt was worn and recommended it be changed. I had the belt changed. My car is in good condition. They take good care of my car. I feel safe when I drive my car on the streets. I have no complaints.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. Our records show that you have been servicing your Hyundai with us for over five years. We are pleased that you continue to return and are estatic to hear that you are more than satisfied with the work performed.

We thank you for being a long-time member of the Groppetti Auto Family. We thank you for the review, I will forward it to our service salesperson.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Susan B.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Service rep Christopher and the team have really exceeded my expectations.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are pleased to hear that you were more than satisfied with your visit and grateful to hear that you definitely will return.

We thank you for the review as they help us provide excellent customer service.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your Sonata for the future.

Jason K.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Excelelnt Service Visit
I appreciate Visalia Hyundai for changing my view on how their dealership provides service to their customers. In the past, it has not been so good. My latest visit was better than expected, the service was quick and any issues were discussed quickly and thoroughly. I appreciate the communication since I am not much of a car guru. I will be bringing my car in again instead of seeking out other providers for my service needs.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

We thank you for giving Visalia Hyundai a chance for your recent service. I am excited to hear that our service salesperson provided excellent customer service and answered questions on your vehicle needs.

If you have any future questions, please let us know as you can count on us.

We thank you for the wonderful words in the review as they help us strive for great customer service.

We look forward to maintaining your 2011 Hyundai Elantra for the future and thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

BL
Barbara L.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
I trust the service department
As a single woman I trust the service department to tell me what I need to do to keep my Sonata running at top performance. I need a vehicle I can trust and I know proper maintenance is the way to insure I will not have problems when I need my car. The service department not only does the needed work but advises me what is coming up in the future and what to look for to let me know of an upcoming problem. In short I trust them.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the wonderful review, I will be sure to make sure my service salesperson receives the great comments.

We thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and putting your trust in us. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

John L.
Service for oil change
This was all done the right way with courtesy & respect.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the review and the kind words, I will be sure to pass them along to our service salesperson.

We thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family as we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

KO
Kathleen O.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great Customer Service.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

CA
Cathie A.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/28/2018 Category: Service
the people that work there. the guys in the service department are awesome.
Everyone that works in the service department is absolutely wonderful. They are the same no matter when you come in. Chris is especially nice. All the way down to the shuttle driver I have absolutely no complaints

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service visit. We thank you for the kinds words, I will be sure to pass them to our service salesperson.

We thank you for choosing the Groppetti Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your Accent for the future.

David R.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Product knowledge and excellent customer service.
It’s quite refreshing when an already stressful day becomes car concerns turns into; ‘we will inspect your vehicle and have an answer shortly’ then offers a ride to work.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent visit. We are pleased that you were satisfied with the services provided while the vehicle was at our facility.

We thank you for the review as they are helpful in providing excellent customer service.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family as we look forward to servicing your vehicle for the future.

Porterville, CA
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai's Excellent Car Care Service
My car is in good condition. I bring it in to Visalia Hyundai for regular maintenance. I am happy with the service I receive. The staff will check my car to be sure everything is in good working condition and if anything needs to be replaced.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for the kind words, I will be sure to pass them to our service salesperson.

We thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent visit and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future. Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

michele p.
03/08/2018
customer service
I would like your company know what an outstanding job your staff did for me. I was approx. $7000-$8000 upside down on my car, but needed a new one with more room. I happened to be in Fresno one morning, and thought I should see what I could do. I spent the entire day, going to car lots (4 in all) and no one would help me. The next day I had drove past Visalia Hyundai ( I had purchased two vehicles from Visalia Hyundai before), and thought I might as well try. Ismael Gomez and (Big) Al Adams helped me get into a new Tucson ( I've NEVER owned a new car before), with 26 miles on it. Without both of their dedication and professionalism, I would be still be stuck. Kudos to them both, and for your company to have compassionate employees who cares about the customer. Forever grateful customer

DJ
Diana J.
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service and repairs on your vehicle.

Thanks for completing the review, I apologize that we were not able to provide 5-star service.

We are pleased to have you as a member of the Groppetti Auto Family and look forward to maintaining your vehicle.