Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5rating 4.7272727
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Tucson 2017
Customer service needs to improve
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service.

Our apologizes that our technician was not able to replicate any concerns with the vehicle outside of normal operation outlined in the owners manual (5-19) for the dual-clutch transmission.

Our apologizes for the communication, however our files shows that four attempts were made to reach out in regards to the concerns with the vehicle, in each case voicemails were left.

Our apologizes that someone dropped off the vehicle that was not familiar with the concerns and informed the dealership to reach out to you.

We invite you to come in and go on a test drive with a technician to see if the concerns can be replicated.

I have made another attempt to contact you and left a voice message, please reach out to us.

KO
Kathleen O.
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle and look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

We look forward to seeing you next week, we wish you the best weekend.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Nothing
My 1st experience here was horrible they insisted the noise I was hearing was my bottle of pills and said it was all in my head laziest people ever instead of putting the Customers safety 1st and resolve the problem they just ignored it very very Disappointed

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We would like the opportunity to have you test drive the vehicle with one of our factory trained technicians.

BL
Barbara L.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I trust the service department to advise me.
The service is completed promptly and the vehicle is left clean and neat. I know mechanics have dirty hands but I never see any evidence of this on my car. I tell them what I think needs to be done but I trust them to tell me if they find something else that needs doing. They do a great job.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai, we are pleased to hear that you were more than satisfied with the service we provided reflected in your 5-star review.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future and are glad to have you as part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

Rita S.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Great job
They got me right in and change my oil Checked everything else out and was very courteous to me
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 09/09/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are pleased to hear that we were able to get your service performed in a timely manner.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family, we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

DO
Donald O.
Fontana, CA
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Good
Over all great service besides wrong information on rental age requirements that caused us a lot of hassle.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for the recent repairs on your Hyundai Sonata.

We thank you for the review as they are valuable to our process in providing excellent customer service.

We apologize for inconvenience regarding the rental at a third party vendor. I did reach out to the rental agency and have informed our service salesperson inform customers wishing to rent vehicles of the minimum rental age requirements.

We hope that you had a safe and enjoyable Labor Day weekend.

08/26/2018 Category: Service
Service was friendly
Service was friendly and quick.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service visit. We are pleased to hear that you were more than satisfied with your service described in your 5-star review.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future and are happy to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

RQ
Rita Q.
Farmersville, CA
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Everyone from parts to service center to those who answer the phones are all very helpful and friendly
I appreciate the fast service they provided and always having a friendly environment thank you all
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am pleased to hear that your visit was more than satisfactory from beginning to end.

We thank you you for the 5-star review as they are vital in providing excellent customer service.

HP
Hannah P.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Parts and service representatives
Willing to help and answers all of my questions.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the 5-star review and are excited to hear you definitely will return. I will pass the wonderful words to our service salesperson.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

VG
Vicki G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Could be 5 stars if I could ever get my free gas card.
I really enjoy this place. Only thing that bothers me is. That I have asked several times when I pick up my car to get the free gas card I get with my car. I am told we will do this next time. I am entitled to this being I am the first owner and I can never get it when I come. I know I don’t get the card right then but they won’t fill it out at that time. Please contact me about this. Thank you
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 08/19/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to provide 5-star customer service at your last visit.

We thank you for your concern in regards to the Hyundai Upon Customer Request MPG Select Car Care Program. I will reach out to you on Monday to found what we can do to help correct the concern.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle and thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

Jessica B.
Porterville, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, good service.
The staff is friendly, provide good service & they follow up on things if there was a question.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 08/19/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the 5-star review as they are very important to us.

I am glad that we were able to speak last week and resolve the car wash issue as we look forward to fulfilling that promise to you.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family as we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/09/2018 Category: Service
The guys at the service desk were great and friendly and competent. They handled the service needed for my car seemlessly. Great customer service!
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia for your service needs. We are pleased to hear that we provided 5-star service on your most recent visit.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future as you travel to new and scenic places.

Be safe on your adventures, we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Larry M.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
I've know Don Groppetti for several and was an excellent client of mine and his employees have always treated me with the same respect as he did. The service was excellent. Chris was very professional and called me regularly with updates and with what was needed on my car. Would gladly come back when the need arises.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the wonderful 5-star review, I will be sure to pass it along to our service advisor.

We are pleased to hear that you have had a long working relationship with the Groppetti Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

David S.
Porterville, CA
08/03/2018 Category: Service
extremly timely
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 08/05/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. Thank you for the kind words and the 5-star review.

We we are pleased to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

LW
Leandre W.
2002 Hyundai Sonata
07/30/2018 Category: Service
service
the service staff were very informative and helpful. they really had my best interest at hand.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We do wish there was a better outcome when you came to pick up the vehicle.

We are glad to hear our assistance to get you and your vehicle safely was appreciated.

When you are ready to move forward with other repairs on your Sonata, we will be here for you.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/30/2018 Category: Service
To long for service, even with appointment.
appointment services took to long . Too small a crew.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future, thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

Jennifer T.
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Fixed my car faster than expected. Very friendly staff. Will definitely recommend!
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are pleased to hear that you definitely will return to this dealer for your next service.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

John L.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
extra miles
You guys are always great. extra attention to details. Your service tech brought up something i was concerned about but had not mentioned. The plastic piece on the left side of drivers seat kept coming loose. Your tech addressed the issue in a most positive way.

This is old school customer service. you get a 11 out of 10. If i could only list it as such on the survey, (limited 1-5 scale).
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for the 5-star review. We are excited to hear that our technician provided an excellent inspection of your vehicle.

We thank you for the high marks and the wonderful words, I will pass them onto our service sales person.

SE
Stewart E.
2002 Hyundai Xg350
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
There is no second guessing. They evaluate the problem and let you know up front the cost of the repair. If for some reason they discover additional work that will be needed, they make the recomendation and let you decide.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your most recent service visit.

We strive to provide the customer with 5-star customer service with each visit, I apologize we were not able to provide that type of service. We thank you for the kind words, I will pass them to our service salesperson.

We are grateful to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

MT
Michael T.
Westminster, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Michael Tran 2014 Equus
quick and very good customer sercice. First time in here and love how the way Christ ( service advisor) take care of it. Will be come back. Thank you
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 07/22/2018

Dear Valued Hyundai Customer,

We thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent visit for your Equus. We are pleased to hear that you will return for future maintenance.

Thanks for the 5-star review, we are happy to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

We look for to maintaining your vehicle for the future.