Overall Rating 4.7499992/5Overall Rating 4.7499992/5Overall Rating 4.7499992/5Overall Rating 4.7499992/5rating 4.7499992
Overall Rating 2.58333/5Overall Rating 2.58333/5rating 2.58333rating 2.58333rating 2.58333

EU
Edna U.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Great service, excellent employee. Will return as needed.

Tony B.
on time and reliable.

Jessica C.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
The best!
Even with scheduling conflicts they were friendly, fast and efficient!

Exeter, CA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2019 Category: Service
I purchased my car at this dealership twelve years ago and have always taken it there for service. They are friendly and helpful.

KP
Great customer service.

Woodlake, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/27/2019 Category: Service
The Hyundai service has been great Gropetti automotive group takes care of their customers. I have bought two Honda’s one Toyota and now a Hyundai? I’m very pleased with the service of all those dealerships.

2017 Hyundai Accent
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Timing for the service needs to be better communicated
When told about an hour I only took half day off from work. I ended up having to call work and tell them I wasn't going to be able to work the second half of my shift.becausr my car was taking so long.

NF
Nancy F.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
01/25/2019 Category: Service
All problems were explained to me before any service was performed and estimates of cost were in line with the services.

TW
Tyler W.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
The guys at Groppettie we’re great and we’re so detailed in their process. They were even willing to stay later just to make sure I had my car same day! Awesome service!
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank Tyler for those great comments . we appreciate your business here at Visalia Hyundai your 5 STAR SERVICE CENTER .Tyler Thank you again for taking time out of your busy day to fill out are 5 STAR REVIEW , On behalf of my staff and the dealership here at Visalia Hyundai we wish you and your family the best year and WE WILL SEE YOU FOR YOUR NEXT 5 STAR SERVICE VISIT.If you should have question or need are help in anyway plase feel free to call at 559.733.3325

EL
Ernesto L.
Porterville, CA
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent guest service
Bought my car used from a different dealer. Had a few problems with my fuel pump. They not only fixed the problem in a timely matter, they also give me some excellent advice which helped me deal with the non-hyundai dealer that I had purchased my car from.
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank Ernesto for those great comments . we appreciate your business here at Visalia Hyundai your 5 STAR SERVICE CENTER . Ernesto Thank you again for taking time out of your busy day to fill out are 5 STAR REVIEW , On behalf of my staff and the dealership here at Visalia Hyundai we wish you and your family the best year and WE WILL SEE YOU FOR YOUR NEXT 5 STAR SERVICE VISIT

01/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Knowledgeable staff.
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Montemayor Family for the 5 STAR SERVICE REVIEW!!!! We here at Visalia Hyundai appreciate you taking the time to fill the SURVEY out about the 5STAR SERVICE DEPARTMENT here at Visalia Hyundai .
On behalf of myself and my staff we THANK YOU again for the 5 STAR SERVICE REVIEW !!!! WE WILL SEE YOU ON YOUR NEXT 5 STAR SERVICE VISIT !!!

Lucia M.
Traver, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Love this place
The costumer service is amazing 100 times better than good guys in viselia, everyone is in a good mood the time that is giving for wait is very accurate I would highly recommend this place the people in the front desk really know about cars models and part unlike other places where they are just in the front to place your appointment loved the service and place definitely going back!!!!!!!
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Magana Family for the 5 STAR SERVICE REVIEW!!!! We here at Visalia Hyundai appreciate you taking the time to fill the SURVEY out about the 5STAR SERVICE DEPARTMENT here at Visalia Hyundai .

Maria D.
Tulare, CA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service very friendly
Friendly service
They make sure they let you know what’s wrong with the car before they fix the car
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank You Mrs. Desilva for the 5STAR REVIEW  we here take PRIDE in being your 5 STAR SERVICE DEPARTMENT.On behalf of my staff here at VISALIA HYUNDAI We appricate you taking the time to fill the 5 STAR SURVEY OUT!!! We will see you on your next 5 STAR VISIT her at Visalia Hyundai your 5STAR SERVICE DEPARTMENT

John L.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
routine servicing
I came in when you were busy, but i had efficient reliable & trustworthy service and great discussions about baseball.
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Mr. Limpach:
      On behalf of my staff here at Visalia Hyundai we so Happy to here of your 5 STAR SERVICE VISIT. Also that you had a great time with are staff. We belive in BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS with are guests we want that for may years to come. Thank you for your 5STAR SERVICE REVIEW, and we will see you on your next 5STAR SERVICE VISIT

BL
Barbara L.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous service
I trust the service department to do what needs to be done and do it efficiently and well. The waiting room is a clean and comfortable place to wait while my car is serviced. The service writer informs me if they find something more that needs to be taken care of and advises me what to watch for if they foresee a future need for service. I appreciate having an experienced person keeping an eye on my car for me.
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Mrs. Lewis:
      On behalf of Myself and My Staff here at Visalia Hyundai we want to say A BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR 5 STAR SERVICE REVIEW!!! We here at Visalia Hyundai take pride in providing you with 5 STAR SERVICE . We are DEDICATED to bring you the 5 STAR SERVICE you deserve . WE WILL SEE YOU ON YOUR NEXT 5 STAR SERVICE VISIT.

2017 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service

Janice B.
Exeter, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Super Friendly
The staff kept me appraised of the progress on my car and when it would be ready. Explained what was wrong and got me back on the road again.
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Mrs. Breech for the 5 STAR SERVICE RATING. We here at Visalia Hyundai take pride in being your 5 STAR SERVICE CENTER for all your Service needs. on behalf of myself and my staff we say THANK YOU again for your continued service with us and the years that you have been coming here. We hope you and your family have a great 2019. See you on your next visit!!!

Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Mr Breech for the 5 STAR SERVICE RATING. We here at Visalia Hyundai take pride in being your 5 STAR SERVICE CENTER for all your Service needs. on behalf of myself and my staff we say THANK YOU again for your continued service with us and the years that you have been coming here. We hope you and your family have a great 2019. See you on your next visit!!!

Johnny S.
Tulare, CA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Matt and Daniel do a very good job. I appreciate the good customer service!!
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Mr Souza for the 5 STAR SERVICE RATING. We here at Visalia Hyundai take pride in being your 5 STAR SERVICE CENTER for all your Service needs. on behalf of myself and my staff we say THANK YOU again for your continued service with us and the years that you have been coming here. We hope you and your family have a great 2019. See you on your next visit!!!

Mary R.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
I appreciated the timely solution to my car's problem. While I waited I was given updates from Daniel and Matt. Thank you!
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Mrs. Rojas  for the 5 STAR SERVICE RATING. We here at Visalia Hyundai take pride in being your 5 STAR SERVICE CENTER for all your Service needs. on behalf of myself and my staff we say THANK YOU again for your continued service with us and the years that you have been coming here. We hope you and your family have a great 2019. See you on your next visit!!!

Lindsay, CA
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Get all my answers answerd in a way i understand clearly....!
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Mr Cacrera  for the 5 STAR SERVICE RATING. We here at Visalia Hyundai take pride in being your 5 STAR SERVICE CENTER for all your Service needs. on behalf of myself and my staff we say THANK YOU again for your continued service with us and the years that you have been coming here. We hope you and your family have a great 2019. See you on your next visit!!!