Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5rating 4.7272727
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

Porterville, CA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
It was easy to make an appointment and the service was friendly and fast.
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Mr.Stokes for taking time to fill the Servey Out. it is are goal to provide 5 STAR Service to all of the guest here at Visalia Hyundai . thank you from the Staff at Visalai Hyundai we will see you on your next visit

Juanita G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Timing
Always able to get an appointment quick

FJ
Freddy J.
Farmersville, CA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
They helped me and answer all my questions
They helped me out good and they answer all my questions
Matt A. from Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

thank you for taking the time to responde . we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time. from your Service Team at Visalia Hyundai

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Review
They are improving in their customer service from the first time I took car in to last time. Not all employees are friendly and helpful but most are.

Maria D.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonora

JO
Jennifer O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Christopher Daniel was a great service advisor! I loved the repair order updates and able to see the repair status in real time. The additional work that was provided by Chris on quotes for new tires because mine were needing to be changed was awesome! The Shuttle back to work was very covenant and appreciated. Glad I bought a Hyundai and have a great local dealer to help me with great customer service!
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visaila Hyundai for your recent visit for the warranty repairs to your Elantra.

Thanks for completing the 5-star review, they are very important to our staff in providing excellent customer service. I will be sure to pass along the wonderful words to our service salesperson!

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future and are excited to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

Enjoy the week, your Service Manager

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Chis Is Amazing !
Chris really is amazing, he always has a smile even when I came every day for about a week straight. He was always helpful, kind, and honest with me. Him and everyone there are just amazing and helpful and fair, thank you!
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the 5-star review, I will pass it along to our service salesperson. I am pleased to hear that we provided excellent service that you keep returning.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family. We look forward to maintaining your Sonata for the future. Enjoy the week.

Exeter, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Friendly service people and great coffee!
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visaila Hyundai for your recent service. We apologize that we were not able to provide 5-star customer service at your last visit.

We thank you for the review as they help us provide excellent customer service.

We thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and look forward to maintaining your Ioniq for the future.

John L.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Your team and especially Christopher Daniels helped me to sync my phone with the navigation system. A few days later i returned to get an oil change and to have auto butler applied to the finish. Every time i have been in for service you are always friendly, know me by name and treat me very well. This is a rare commodity in these days of cutting corners to save a few dollars. If i could give you more stars i would. Thank you again.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

First of all, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your service needs.

Second, I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful words describing the customer service given by our service salesperson. I will be sure to pass this along to him.

We look forward to maintaining your new Sonata for the future and thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

Enjoy the week.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
great service
all went well on time and good service
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visaila Hyundai for your recent visit for the completion of your recalls and repairs for the airbag light.

I wish we could have provided better customer service to earn a 5-star rating. We thank you for the review as we can use this to provide better customer service moving forward.

We thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family, and look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Enjoy your week and enjoy the weather.

DJ
Diana J.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Cus toner Service
I enjoyed how our customer representative explained the bill to us. Further explaining which services we will need in the future.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent visit. I am pleased to hear that we provided 5-star customer service.

Thanks for the wonderful words about our service salesperson, I will be sure to pass those along.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future and thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

TG
Tony G.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great
Thank you for your help.

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are more than pleased to help you with your warranty needs.

We thank you for the 5-star review, they are beneficial in providing excellent customer service.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family, we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Farmersville, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
They were so polite and very talkative and they answer every question I had and they were good service

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the wonderful review and the kind words. I will pass them along to our service salesperson.

We thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family, we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Javier L.
Porterville, CA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Available to me
It's close to work

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I would like to thank you for the 4-star review, they are instrumental in providing excellent customer service.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future and are glad to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Exeter, CA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, high prices
My overall experience was great. My car was under warrenty for the things that did indeed need to be replaced. The things that weren't, like a allignment, you'd think since it's straight through the dealership it would be at a cheaper rate but I'm guessing not. They say they have a "deal" yet it's still super high. I don't think it's right how you can go online and order parts brand new as in headlights or key alarms but at the manufacturer it's WAY more expensive. Customer service was still great. I liked how I was sent an email with what they would be working on and it would say finished when done. Everytime I called I was treated greatly as well.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We appreciate you being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

In regards to services at the dealership, we do offer coupons on our website for your convenience.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future, thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
They were very friendly and helping.
I would love to go back here for servicing my vehicle. However it is so expensive for such simple things. That would be the only think keeping me from returning.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We do invite you to check the website for coupons as they are there for your convenience.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future. Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

KO
Kathleen O.
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the wonderful words and thank you for the 5-star review in regards to our customer service.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future. We are happy to have you as a part of Groppetti Auto Family.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Tucson 2017
Customer service needs to improve
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service.

Our apologizes that our technician was not able to replicate any concerns with the vehicle outside of normal operation outlined in the owners manual (5-19) for the dual-clutch transmission.

Our apologizes for the communication, however our files shows that four attempts were made to reach out in regards to the concerns with the vehicle, in each case voicemails were left.

Our apologizes that someone dropped off the vehicle that was not familiar with the concerns and informed the dealership to reach out to you.

We invite you to come in and go on a test drive with a technician to see if the concerns can be replicated.

I have made another attempt to contact you and left a voice message, please reach out to us.

KO
Kathleen O.
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle and look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

We look forward to seeing you next week, we wish you the best weekend.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Nothing
My 1st experience here was horrible they insisted the noise I was hearing was my bottle of pills and said it was all in my head laziest people ever instead of putting the Customers safety 1st and resolve the problem they just ignored it very very Disappointed
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We would like the opportunity to have you test drive the vehicle with one of our factory trained technicians.