Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444
James S. on 11/16/2017
"The people who assist me!"
Thanks guys!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 09:24 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I would like to thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am pleased to hear that you definitely will return for service at our facility.

Thanks for the review as it helps ensure great customer service. I will pass along your kind words to our service salesperson.

Again, thanks for choosing the Groppetti Auto Family and Visalia Hyundai as we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Verified Customer on 11/14/2017
"Great Customer Service!"
So much better than Lithia Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 10:56 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are pleased to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and that you likely will return to our dealership.

I am excited to hear that you are more pleased by our customer service than our competitor and invite you to return to our dealership for your future services.

Thanks for the review as they are very important to us to ensure great customer service. I will be sure to pass along your wonderful words to our service salesperson.

Again, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai as we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Your Service Mananger, Brian

David W. on 11/12/2017
"Serviceđź‘Ť"
Tuscon has to may problems!!!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 11:30 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai as your dealership away from home. We were grateful to have you visit our dealership and address your campaign so quickly.

Thanks for completing the review, I will pass this along to our service salesperson as it helps us ensure great customer service.

I do apologize if you meant to say the Tucson has too many problems, but the Hyundai brand does offer other SUV vehicles backed by a 5-year limited basic warranty and a 10-year limited power train warranty.

We still hope you consider Hyundai for your future purchase.

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai.

Verified Customer on 11/10/2017
"Timely quality service"
Hyundai Visalia staff are friendly and have strong communication. The service was quick and thorough. I'll be going back for future service needs.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 09:40 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

First of all, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am pleased to hear that you will definitely return to our dealership for your next service.

We thank you for completing the review as they help ensure great customer service. I am saddened to hear that we were not able to provide 5-star service at your last visit.

I noticed you did not complete the question how how we could make your future visit more comfortable. Please know if you have any suggestions in which we can make your next visit a 5-star rating, please let us know.

Thanks again for choosing Visalia Hyundai and we look forward to servicing your vehicle for the future.

Verified Customer on 11/03/2017
"honest ....answers"
nice personal
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 09:04 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/03/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I would like to thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai. It means a lot to us that you choose to travel to visit our dealership.

I am pleased to hear that you will likely return to our dealership and will recommend the Hyundai brand to your friends.

We thank you for your review as it helps our Service Salesperson provide great customer service.

Again, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and the Groppetti Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Kathleen O. on 11/02/2017
"Customer Service "
Service Dept is always helpful and friendly.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 05:23 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/03/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am pleased to hear that our service department is always helpful and friends.

I am excited to know that you will return to our dealership for your next service and will recommend the Hyundai brand to your friends.

Thanks for completing the review as it helps ensure great customer service by our Hyundai staff.

Thanks again for choosing Visalia Hyundai and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Verified Customer on 11/01/2017
"Great service"
Service was fast and efficient.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 12:50 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/01/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I would like to thank you for choosing Visalia Hyudai for your most recent service.

I am pleased to hear that you will recommend the Hyundai brand and will return for your future maintenance.

We thank you for your review as they help ensure great customer service.

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Your service advisor, Brian

Verified Customer on 10/24/2017
"timely service"
very pleased the work on my car took less time than expected and was finished ahead of schedule
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 04:02 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/25/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am pleased to hear that the time took less than expected and was finished a head of schedule.

We thank you for the review as it helps ensure great customer service. I am saddened that we were not able to provide 5-star service at your last visit, but we are open to suggestions.

Your Service Manager.

Blademir G. on 10/23/2017
"Awesome!!"
Great customer service from the moment I walked in to the time I walked out all the workers were beyond friendly, made me feel comfortable! The wait was short in and out super fast!! Thank you
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 10:09 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/23/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I would like to first of all thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai and the Groppetti Auto Family for your recent service.

It was pleasure to service your vehicle and am pleased to know that you will definitely return to your dealership and recommend our brand to your friends.

The reviews are greatly appreciated as they help ensure great customer service moving forward.

Thanks again for choosing Visalia Hyundai and we look forward to being the dealership for all your maintenance and service needs in the future.

Jennifer W. on 10/21/2017
"Good service"
The staff is very friendly. Fast service. Only complaint is that the technician left the paper floor protector in my car and the seat was not adjusted back. Otherwise, I'm satisfied.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 05:32 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/22/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am excited to know that you will likely return to the Groppetti Auto Group for your next maintenance.

I am sorry that we were not able to earn a 5-star review at your last visit. We will be in touch to go over your concerns so we can earn that perfect score at your next service.

Thanks again for choosing Visalia Hyundai and we look forward to maintaining your 2010 Hyundai Elantra for the future.

Verified Customer on 10/19/2017
"Good job"
My service was for standard oil change and service. Service was completed on time, no hassles, good job!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 09:14 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I would like to thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am pleased to hear that you will return to our facility, will recommend our brand to your friends and most importantly, your service was completed in a timely manner.

Thank you for the review as it helps ensure great customer satisfaction.

We thank you for choosing the Groppetti Auto Group and Visalia Hyundai and look forward to maintaining your vehicle in the future.

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"Clean and courteous "
Always courteous and professional service
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:44 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I would like to thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai and the Groppetti Auto Group for your recent service.

I am grateful to hear that you were pleased with the service and was performed in a timely manner.

We appreciate the review as they help ensure great customer service.

Again, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle in the future.

Katrina N. on 10/14/2017
"Fast service"
The crew was fast and efficient
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 05:52 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I am grateful to hear that you rated us 5-stars regarding your last service and will definitely return to our dealership. I will make sure to pass this along to our Service Salesperson.

Thanks for the review as they are important to us and to Hyundai to make sure we provide great customer service.

Again, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and we look forward to maintaining your 2017 Hyundai Elantra in the future.

Ilene L. on 10/11/2017
"Appears service man didn't do his job completely "
Disappointed
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 01:57 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/12/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service.

I am also disappointed to hear that our service echnician appears to have failed you by not correcting the tire pressures.

Per our conversation yesterday, I can assure you that I have addressed the concerns with the technicians and restated the policies of the Groppetti Auto Family and the importance to the customer.

I have placed a note in your account regarding your next service.

Again, I apologize for the mistake that happened at our facility and I have taken course to make sure that the concern is corrected, not only for when you return, but for all customers moving forward.

Thanks for your review and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. I would like to ask if you would be willing to perform a re-score following our conversation yesterday?

Shana C. on 10/10/2017
"Good service but....."
Good place for service, but it would be fantastic if you offered weekend services (main reason for not going more often).
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 11:26 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and the Groppetti Auto Family for your recent service.

I am pleased to hear that you will recommend the Hyundai brand to your friends and we completed your service in a timly manner.

I do want to apologize for not being open on the weekends. I can surely forward your concern to upper management. I did do some research online and found that the three Hyundai Dealerships in your local area; Hanford, Selma and Vislia do not operate on weekends.

Again, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service and we look forward to maintaining your 2013 Hyundai Sonata in the future.

Maxine V. on 10/09/2017
"*"
I would like to get coupons as I did before
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 09:57 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are pleased that you chose the Groppetti Auto Family and are excited to hear that you will return to the dealership.

I am saddened to hear that we did not perform up to the highest standards of customer service. We do invite you to speak with us on how we could have earned a 5-star rating. Your review is very important to us to strive for great customer service.

Again, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your service and we look forward to maintaning your 2017 Hyundai Sonata in the future.

Verified Customer on 10/06/2017
"Consistently Provides Great Service"
Always a great experience with Visalia Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 11:11 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/06/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I would like to thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am pleased to hear that our Service Salesperson was efficient during your time at the dealership.

I am excited to hear that you will return to Visalia Hyundai and will recommend the Hyundai brand to your friends.

We thank you for your review as they help ensure great customer service.

Again, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and the Groppetti Auto Group and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai in the future.

Verified Customer on 10/04/2017
"Really try and work with me."
Really try and work with me.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 04:18 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/04/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service.

It is a pleasure to hear that you were so pleased with your recent service, I will be sure to pass this along to our Service Salesperson. I am also excited to hear how you will return and recommend our dealership, this means so much to the Groppetti Auto Family.

Again, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and completing the review as they help guide us to provide excellent customer service.

We look forward to servicing your Hyundai in the future.

Peggy T. on 10/03/2017
"Service"
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 09:15 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/03/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I would like to thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai and the Groppetti Auto Family for your recent service.

I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your service and would be willing to recommend our dealership to a friend, that is very important to us.

Thanks for completing the review as it helps us ensure that we provide excellent customer service each time.

Again, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and we look forward to servicing your 2014 Hyundai Sonata in the future.

Romeo O. on 10/02/2017
"Awesome service "
Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 02:39 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 10/02/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service.

I am thrilled to know that you were satisfied with your service and our Service Salesperson was informative and completed things in a timely manner.

Again, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and we look forward to servicing your 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe in the future.