Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5rating 4.7272727
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545
Carol B. on 01/14/2018
"The service"
Great
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 07:39 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I would like to thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service.

We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service and thank you for taking the time to complete the review, they are very important to us.

We are glad to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Belinda H. on 01/10/2018
"Service"
I arrived early for my appointment and was able to be helped right away. The service time was shorter then expected. Service department staff was friendly, professional and efficient. I always have a great experience at Visalia Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 04:35 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent visit. We are pleased to hear that we valued your time and completed your service in a timely manner and our service salesperson was friendly and professional.

We thank you for the review as they help us provide excellent customer service.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family as we look forward in maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Brent M. on 01/09/2018
"have always been treated great"
they always have treated me great.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/09/2018 04:45 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent maintenance. We would like to thank you for choosing the Groppetti Auto Family.

Thanks for completing the survey, I will pass your kinds words off to our service salesperson. Reviews are very helpful as they help us provide excellent customer service.

It is a pleasure to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Beverly A. on 01/03/2018
"beverly"
great customer service
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 07:01 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are pleased to hear that we provided great customer service on your last visit.

Thanks for the review as they help us ensure great customer service with each visit. I will be sure to pass along the information.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Susan T. on 12/30/2017
"Work completed as expected"
Helpful and kind
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 12/30/2017 07:02 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/01/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. Thanks for completing the review. I am pleased to hear that our service salesperson was helpful and kind. I will pass this information on.

We are pleased to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Heidi E. on 12/29/2017
"Fast Friendly Service"
Great customer care in the service department
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/29/2017 07:47 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 01/01/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent maintenance. We thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I will pass this information on to our service salesperson.

I am pleased to hear that you definitely will return to our facility for your next service.

Thanks again for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Kathleen H. on 12/29/2017
"Service not completed"
The problem we came to service with still is a problem
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017 04:01 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent repairs. I am sorry to hear that your vehicle is back in the shop.

I can say that all our vehicles go through testing following repairs before they are delivered back to the customer. I can say with confidence that if there was any additional concerns following the repairs, we would have addressed them prior to returning the vehicle to its owner.

I will reach out to find out of the intermittent check engine light which we diagnosed and fixed at no cost to you under your emissions warranty is the same code at the other dealership.

Thanks for choosing Hyundai and look forward to speaking to you soon.

Iris R. on 12/29/2017
"Very welcoming and convenient. "
Great people and service!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 12/29/2017 11:36 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am pleased to hear that you were more than satisfied with your recent visit.

Thanks for completing the survey as they help ensure great customer service.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future and welcome you to the Groppetti Auto Family.

Jennifer S. on 12/22/2017
"Engine replacement "
They were very helpful. I would highly recommend your dealership to other. I contacted Fresno dealership they listen and immediately helped with the corporate office to have the Visalia dealership complete the work. Brian in Visalia kept me informed about the progress and made sure I had transportation. I can not thank them enough. This is what I call true team work. This was a bad situation turned into a very good ending.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 09:40 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 12/24/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

We would like to thank you for the kind words you expressed in your review. I will make sure they are passed onto our service salesperson.

It is wonderful to hear that you were pleased with our service and our communication. We strive each day to be better than the next to provide excellent customer service.

I am excited that we were able to make this situation comfortable and as smooth as possible.

Again, thanks for taking the time to complete the review and it's great to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai.

Matthew S. on 12/22/2017
"Professionalism at its finest!"
Great place to purchase an new vehicle, and or get your vehicle serviced. Fast and friendly.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 09:40 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 12/24/2017

Dear Valued Hyundai Owner,

Thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are excited to hear that you definitely will return to our dealership for your next service and recommend the Hyundai brand to your friends.

We are thankful that you have taken the time to complete the survey, the kind works will be passed onto our service salesperson.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Blademir G. on 12/20/2017
"Love Hyundai "
Friendly workers, fast service, free coffee!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 09:44 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent review. We thank you for the kinds words and are excited to know that you definitely will return to the dealership for your next service.

We appreciate the review as they help ensure great customer service.

Thanks for choosing to be a part of the Visalia Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Susan S. on 12/14/2017
"Good service"
It was a good experience in all aspects.
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 05:44 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 12/14/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am pleased to hear that you had a good experience.

Each time customers visit we strive to provide excellent customer service. I apologize that we were unable to provide such service during your last visit.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future and we are excited to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

Thomas G. on 12/12/2017
"On time"
Excellent value
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 09:50 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service and being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

I am pleased to hear that you will recommend the Hyundai brand to your friends and definitely return for service.

I thank you for the review and will pass it along to the Service Salesperson. The reviews are helpful in providing excellent customer service.

Thanks again for choosing Visalia Hyundai and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Kathryn O. ReScore Review on 12/15/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Parts"
I did receive a call about the parts very soon after posting the previous comments. The work has been completed satisfactorily. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I have no complaints about staff and will continue to bring our car I. For needed repairs. We have two Hyundai’s and love both of them. We will continue to purchase them.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/09/2017 10:55 AM

"Service"
Staff is friendly and informative. Work is well done, it just takes too long
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/09/2017 10:55 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am disappointed to hear that you have not been contacted in regards to your parts.

At the dealership, we have policies in place to ensure prompt and quick service when parts arrive. Those policies are being looked into to see where the breakdown in communication was.

I apologize that we have failed you as a customer. Know that I have reached out this morning to confirm that the parts have arrived and we have a tentative appointment set for this week.

Again, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Javier L. on 12/05/2017
"Had an opportunity to try a new place "
Was looking for a place for to take my vehicle for service
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 12/05/2017 05:35 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 12/05/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your new place of vehicle maintenance. We thank you for the 4-star review, we wish we could have received a 5-star review.

Please know that we do all we can in our power to make each visit a wonderful experience, I apologize that we were not able to reach higher standards with your last visit.

If you have any suggestions in regards to how our service could have earned a 5-star rating, please reach out to us.

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

You Service Manager, Brian

Warren G. on 11/28/2017
"Disappointed."
Polite and knowledgeable representatives, but could not find the problem I took the car in for.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 11/28/2017 06:15 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am disappointed that we were not able to resolve your concern.

I am aware of your concern and were hoping that you would have contacted us to reschedule for the concern per our conversation last week.

I will be reaching out to you today to find out a day and time in which we can look at your concern.

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai.

Angela C. on 11/27/2017
"In and out quickly"
Made quick and easy appointment online. Customer service rep was waiting for me when I arrived. Car was taken in and serviced immediately. Finished sooner than scheduled. Great overall experience
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017 04:08 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/27/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I would like to thank you for definitely recommend the Hyundai brand to your friends.

Thanks for the review as they are important to us to help ensure great customer service.

We thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

David S. on 11/26/2017
"Great service."
Very good service. Chris was great.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/26/2017 03:42 PM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/26/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and the Groppetti Auto Family for your recent service. I am grateful to hear that the service provided was good and our service salesperson provided excellent customer service.

Thanks for the review as they help us provide great customer service to all customers.

We look forward to maintaining your 2017 Hyundai Elantra for the future and thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

Catherine F. on 11/24/2017
"Great Service"
The guys do a great job in letting you know what else is going on with your car.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/24/2017 06:59 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/26/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner

I would like to thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai and the Groppetti Auto Family. I am pleased to hear that you definitely will return to our dealership for your next service and will recommend the Hyundai brand to your friends.

I am pleased to know that we communicated with you during the service of your vehicle. We pride ourselves in keeping our customers informed.

We thank you for your review as they help us provide great customer service. I will pass along the information to the service salesperson.

Again, thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and we look forward to servicing your vehicle for the future.

Waino P. on 11/20/2017
"Repairs done in a timely manner"
They seem to care and want to please a person
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 07:34 AM
Brian D., Service Manager at Visalia Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I would like to first of all thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. I am pleased to know that you will definitely return to our facility for your service.

Thanks for completing the survey, I will pass along the wonderful words to our Service Salesperson. The reviews are very helpful as they ensure great customer service.

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and the Groppetti Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.