Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5rating 4.7272727
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

MT
Michael T.
Westminster, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Michael Tran 2014 Equus
quick and very good customer sercice. First time in here and love how the way Christ ( service advisor) take care of it. Will be come back. Thank you

KO
Kathleen O.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service by Christopher and Brian.
Great customer service!

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Very courteous and professional service
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service visit. I apologize that we were not able to provide 5-star customer service during your last service visit.

We hope that we can earn a repeat visit for any future service repairs or maintenance needs you have for your Sonata.

Thanks for visiting the Groppetti Auto Family.

You Service Manager.

service
Very nice and professional
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service of your Hyundai Tucson. We thank you for the 5-star review and are pleased to hear that our staff was nice and professional.

We thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and look forward to future services of your vehicle.

Jason K.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and communication regarding my scheduled service visit.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your most recent service. We are thrilled to hear that we provided you with excellent service and communication. We thank you for the 5-star review as are excited to hear that you definitely will return.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future and are grateful to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

KG
Kenneth G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
The service was fast and done for the cost quoted
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

We thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are grateful to hear that our service was fast and done for the correct quote.

We thank you for the 5-star review, I will pass this onto the service salesperson. Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and have a wonderful weekend.

NF
Nancy F.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service
All services and repairs were done in a timely matter
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. It was a pleasure working with you for your vehicle service needs.

We thank you for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family and look forward to maintaining your Elantra for the future.

Thanks for the 5-star review, I will pass that onto our Service Salesperson. The reviews are extremely helpful in providing excellent customer service.

We are pleased to hear that you definitely will return to our facility.

CA
Cathie A.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2018 Category: Service
the staff
The staff are so nice and do such a wonderful job. You just know that you are going to be treated so well. Always!
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

We are pleased to hear that you were treated well and that we performed a wonderful job while your vehicle was at the shop.

Your words are very important to us here at Visalia Hyundai, I will pass them to our Service Salesperson.

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family. We look forward to maintaining your Accent for the future.

Jesus A.
Dinuba, CA
06/28/2018 Category: Service
This place is amazing
I was coming out of work late they find a way to work with my schedule
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

I am pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate your schedule by providing quick, honest service at your last visit.

We thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai and thank you for the 5-star review, they are instrumental towards providing excellent customer service.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family, we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Conrad S.
Tulare, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great prompt service
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are pleased to hear that your visit was 5-star and we provided you with great, prompt service.

We thank you for the review as they help us provide excellent customer service.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family as we look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

MN
Michael N.
Terra Bella, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Chris is the man....
It’s stinks when you have car problems but it helps when your service manager is on top of his game. Chris at Visalia Hyundai answered questions I didn’t even know I had. Chris even called me with updates before I could begin to wonder what was going on with my car. He researched my mechanical issues and was prepared to answer my questions. I wish I had a guy like Chris everywhere I went so that life would be that much easier and trouble free. I am as fond of Chris as a heterosexual sexual guy can be. If you have to bring your car in for repairs at Visalia Hyundai- ask for Chris. You’ll be glad you did.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the wonderful words describing your last experience at the dealership.

We thank you for the 5-star review, I will be sure to pass it on to our Service Salesperson.

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

Ralph H.
Three Rivers, CA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2018 Category: Service
top quality vehicle supported by top quality after sales service
I have dealt with this dealership for eleven years and only had one (minor) problem which was quickly taken care of. The service staff are well versed in their craft and have a great presentation to the customer. I have had them go above and beyond when I ask them to check something that is not on the official schedule.
Another thing that has impressed me is the level of integrity. If a component has some reasonable amount of life still on it they do not try to sell me a replacement unlike another dealer I once had to endure. (not a Hundai dealer) If they tell me something needs replacing I trust them based entirely their past honesty.
A great product with great support.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for 5-star review, they help us provide excellent customer service.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future. Have a wonderful weekend.

ED
Edwin D.
Three Rivers, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service, Customer Lounge Lacking
The service experience itself was excellent and timely, good communication, but when customer is waiting for a long while in customer lounge the experience should be superior. A clean, fresh, robust cup of coffee would go a long way, some napkins and kleenex also wouldn't hurt.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We apologize that we were not able to provide 5-star customer service at your last visit.

Thanks for the review and the input as they are key in providing a great customer experience. I can inform you that the company that maintains our machine has been out to address some of your concerns.

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai and thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future.

RN
Robert N.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
No title
No comment
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

We thank you for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are disappointed we were unable to provide 5-star customer service at your last visit.

We thank you for the review as they help provide information on providing excellent customer service for the future.

Thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family, we look forward to maintaining your Sonata for the future.

Dianne M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgable customer service.
The service department gives top notch customer service. Daniel is respectful and patiently guides me through the process. He listens to, and addresses my concerns. The technicians care about my safety and the condition of my car. They dont try to "up sell" unnecessary parts or repairs just to make an extra buck. I appreciate that the interior of my car is protected by disposable floor mats and seat covers from the moment I arrive until I'm back in my car. I also am thankful that my car is washed and detailed when I pick it up. All this adds up to truly outstanding customer service in my book!
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are pleased to hear that our Service Salesperson treated you with respect and addressed all your concerns.

The best news we can hear at the Dealership is that you didn't feel pressured to maintain your vehicle to get the most life from your daily driver.

Thanks for the review, I will pass this onto our Service Salesperson.

We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future and thanks for being a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

ND
Norma D.
Tulare, CA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
5 Star
Being greeted with a Smile= )and friendly customer service. Making me feel I'm first priority and a clean environment that offers coffee. Keep up the Great work
guys!!!
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are pleased to hear that your visit to the facility was enjoyable and were greeted with a smile.

We look forward to maintaining your Tucson for future and are happy to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.

You Service Manager, Brian

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Quality service. Thank you.
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We are pleased to hear that you were greeted with quality service.

We thank you for the 5-star review as they are instrumental in providing excellent customer service.

PF
Peggy F.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
5 stars
Fast friendly service!
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 06/03/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service. We thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate hearing that we provided fast friendly service.

Debbie B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and friendly
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Dear Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent service.

I am please to hear that you found your visit with our service salesperson helpful and friendly.

Exeter, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Nice work
The staff are friendly and the work is done in a timely manner
BRIAN D., Service Manager from Visalia Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Dear Valued Hyundai Owner,

Thanks for choosing Visalia Hyundai for your recent visit. I would like to thank you for the kinds words in our 5-star review.

The reviews are very important in assuring great customer service. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle for the future and are happy to have you as a part of the Groppetti Auto Family.