Business Solutions

Visalia Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
03/27/2022
Need a better diag for my suspension/ steering concerns
Bought a used Hyundai, had leaky shocks and brake issues also , I am steering issues although they tried to repair it first the car is again vibrating and I...

Jacques R.
03/24/2022
Poor quality of work.
The people were really nice but the work performed was rushed and inconsistent. I was told the vehicle could be picked up on a Saturday but when I arrived...

03/10/2022
My experience
Mr. Rodriguez from the service department was extremely concerned and very very helpful, from the management to staff members were very knowledgeable and...

Rothwell S.
02/27/2022
The finance/ dealership was so difficult with the policy of test drive. Hyundai Visalia was helpful with these issues to my car.

RJ
Robin J.
02/05/2022
Horrible Customer Service
Made an appointment 3 weeks in advance to see why the check engine light on my 1 year old Hyundai was on. Upon arrival on a Friday I am informed they would...