Overall Rating 3.8571414/5Overall Rating 3.8571414/5Overall Rating 3.8571414/5rating 3.8571414rating 3.8571414
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

Sandersville, GA
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Very quick service, fast turnaround
They got us in and out in less than 30 minutes. I don't like the brand oil they used, don't want Quaker State oil.
JAMEE D K. from Volume Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback. Hyundai recommends Quaker State oil for all their vehicles. If you would like to bring in your own  brand of oil we will be happy to use it. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at 478-452-7001. Thank you, Jamee K.

2017 Hyundai Accent
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Only Place I Take My Car
They are quick, easy to work with and always pleasant. The only thing I did not do is ask to see the tire before they replaced it. It had damage to the side wall.
JAMEE D K. from Volume Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call me @ 478-452-7001 Jamee K.

RF
Ralph F.
Gainesville, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Get you in and get you out q,uick.
It was great experience.
JAMEE D K. from Volume Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the positvie feedback. Jamee K.

BD
Brian D.
Greensboro, GA
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Volume Hyundai
This was our first visit to Volume Hyundai. We recently moved to this area and had used an Athens Hyundai dealer and was not pleased with their service.

Volume was a whole different story. "We'll be done in 45 minutes" for a complete service. Athens took over two hours for an oil change. Volume was clearly a professional operation.
JAMEE D K. from Volume Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to provide such great feedback. We apprieciate you and hope to be able to service your vehicle in the future. Thank you Jamee K.

Mary H.
South Pittsburg, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Preparing to Travel
I realized the day before I was to drive to Pennsylvania from Georgia that I had forgotten to make an appointment for my oil change. I headed to Volume Hyundai in Milledgeville anyway on a Saturday morning. They took my car in quickly, gave me a list of what needed done, and then helped me prioritize, since my budget couldn’t afford everything. I felt a whole lot safer leaving on my trip the next morning knowing my Elantra was in great shape! I am always impressed with the office efficiency and the kindness shown to me when I visit.

Robert S.
Madison, GA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Although in for only routine oil change and tire rotation, I was in and out in only 30-40 minutes.

Joesph L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great Service Department
They have a great Service Department Team at Volume Hyundai, especially their Manager Jamee! They went out of their way to take care of a recall repair that another dealership could not. They worked around my schedule and got me in and out very quickly. Everyone in the Service Department was a pleasure to interact with. Thank you very much and a special thank you to Jamee!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2019 Category: Service
We did not e to wait to sign in and work was done timely

NR
Neal R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe

Kenneth S.
Greensboro, GA
On the spot
No appointment and they get me right in. 1/2 hour wait and I was on my way. Thanks!

SL
Stephen L.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Good, reliable, trustworthy service
When I take my vehicle in for service, the service department recommends factory-scheduled services. Always done with no hard-sell, and they make their own best recommendation. Have been satisfied going there.

LA

Rosario H.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Very positive and clear explanations of what was done and needed done in 6 months

Michael D.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great !
Great service and in a timely manner

CF
Cassandra F.
Macon, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/03/2019 Category: Service
I’m usually able to get in and out to get my car serviced and someone in the service department always take the time to explain what was done and what is needed.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Gordon, GA
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone was friendly and informative.

Christine H.
Madison, GA
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Always great service.
I have always used the service center here. I wish they offered coupons through the mail.