Overall Rating 3.8571414/5Overall Rating 3.8571414/5Overall Rating 3.8571414/5rating 3.8571414rating 3.8571414
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

OJ
Orlando J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The concern for customers.
Continue to keep up the good work.

KJ
Kelly J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Professional and not pushy
I love being able to drive in for regular maintenance and be out of there in no time. Staff is professional and knowledgeable. They make recommendations without being pushy. Great job!

Jennifer B.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
The only way I rate something excellent is if you go above and beyond or I was treated differently than the usual. Customer service goes a long way! Can someone explain to me why the washing of the car and vacuuming of the car was stopped?
CURTIS R G. from Volume Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Good morning, my name is Randy I am the Service Manager at Volume Hyundai. I would like to invite you to come back to our dealership for  wash and vac of your vehicle, since we did not get it done your last visit, I would also like to ask if you would rescore your survey and give us a 5 star survey

Robert B.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service

Mary H.
South Pittsburg, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
I appreciate that I can make an appointment and my car is taken immediately when I arrive. Randy explained what needed to be done and when to come back. Efficient use of my time at a time of life when I don’t have a lot of time. Thanks!

Louida S.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
When I called to get service on my Hyundai I was greeted pleasantly and given several choices of when I could bring my vehicle in to be serviced. It was easy, quick and they did a great job of checking out the entire vehicle.

Jimmy H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Went in to get my mileage certified , service person was very nice

Andrew B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Good
Just curious to why nothing was done about before said problem when that was my main objective in taking my car to you. Gave me a new battery as if that was the problem after I had just bought a new battery only a year before that. (The battery was leaking battery acid so clearly I did need a new one.) but still wanted my other recalls taken care of regardless. Anytime I mentioned the starter problem I never got an actual answer or just a shrug of the shoulders, not sure why that would happen answer
CURTIS R G. from Volume Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Good morning Mr. Balduff, my name is Randy I am the Service Manager at Volume Hyundai, I checked into your recall situation, your recall was taken care of your last visit, you should actually be receiving a gas reimbursement check for Hyundai. If you have an Airbag light on, there is a warranty extention on the clockspring, we can only preform that repair if you have an airbag light on and the code points us to the clockspring. There are no more open recalls on your vehicle at this time, just that warranty extention for the clockspring. I am glad we found the problem with the battery while you were here, instead of doing unneeded repairs to your vehicle, like a starter. We pride ourselves in our customer service and I would like to invite you to talk to me anytime you have a problem in the service department. You can contact me at rgoss@volumehyundai.com or at 478-452-7001. If you have an opportunity I would like to ask you for a rescore on the survey, we are looking for 5 star surveys. Thank you for your busuness

AW
Armetta W.
Finally happy
I have had problems with my Tuscan ac since I bought it new. After having it looked at twice, a recall came out. Had that fixed and still having problems I called and spoke to Randy. He totally took care of my frustrations. He ask me to drop the car off and leave it so they could figure it out. Even making sure I had a loaner car so I would have a way to work. So far so good. The ac is finally working as it should.

Greensboro, GA
As promised
Had an appointment for a recall item. The item was handled promptly. The service representation advised they did an inspection and suggested a couple of service items for consideration at possibly our next visit. Liked the no pressure approach.

09/30/2018 Category: Service
this is under new management from when I got my 2016 Hyundai. I was not happy with the last people that were dealing with me. They didn't want to listen to me when I told them I was on a budget and was retired. They also owed me money back from my warranty I bought and paid for and never sent me the money..
They said they got a refund and I have it on a recording. Also the guy in financing I didn't trust either. This is the first time I had been at the dealership since
my last oil change and tire rotation. The staff was very friendly and the workers were very fast. I do love my car and would love to have a blue touson but I
am retired now. My car payment is low due to this being the 2nd or 3 trade in to Hyundai. One time I traded in 2 cars and that has kept my payments low andmy vehicles were paid off. I always tell people to buy Hyundai. You can't beat the warranty. I have a 20 yrs/200,000 mile. To the new management there now, keep up the good work and stay honest. That will keep you in this town. This is a small town and if you treat people bad you will not last, I have seen it many times since I have moved here.

Gray, GA

Great

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Center
Friendly service that goes the extra mile.

Cyndee W.
Sparta, GA
09/15/2018 Category: Service

BR
Brenda R.
Greensboro, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very nice and treated me with respect.

SL
Stephen L.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good, reliable, trustworthy service
Had to do some unexpected recommended service, but it made sense. The folks there are trustworthy.

PC
Percy C.
Clayton, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Service was performed on time at the appointments scheduled time. Very courteous and friendly.

LJ
Latasha J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Staff and Services
I must say that I am certainly proud to be a valued Volume Hyundai customer. The staff here always go above and beyond when providing me with superb and top notch services. Thank you so kindly Randy, Rusty, and everyone else.

PD
Philip D.
Sparta, GA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
They were helpful and told me all I needed to know what was going on with my car, how much it costed, and how long it'll take to fix it. A bit pricey but the quality of service is excellent!