4.6

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Laura M.
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
The service manager went above board and was extremely helpful in making sure my Tuscon was taken care in a timely manner.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 12/15/2019

2007 Hyundai Entourage
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt service
My older van had a broken handle. I was visiting my parents, and as the door couldn’t be opening from the outside, the handle HAD to be fixed. The staff at were very very friendly knowledgeable, and got the door taken care of in a prompt manner.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Rainer R.
Warthen, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Engine light on
They diagnosed,and fixed the problem.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 12/15/2019

KD
Kathleen D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Service is prompt and thorough. Personal are friendly and easy to work with.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for the great survey. We appropriate your business.

Loganville, GA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Always helpful
Being a college student you always worry about dealerships taking advantage of you but I have never had to worry about this here.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

BT
Billy T.
Warner Robins, GA
12/06/2019
Friendly staff
Friendly staff who goes above to help you
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

THANKS YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW. WE APPRICIATE YOUR BUSINESS

BT
Billy T.
Warner Robins, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly staff who are willing to work with each person and make them feel like they matter
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Great, quick service
I was able to schedule an appt to go on my lunch break to get my car door handles fixed and it was done in no time. The sales rep was very nice too. Tim was his name I think.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Richard S.
Greensboro, GA
11/29/2019 Category: Service
great service
They have prompt service/repairs.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for the great review. we appreciate your business.

VL
Vernette L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/28/2019 Category: Service
I had great service .
They do check my vehicle out and tell me what the problem with it. Great job.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Raymond M.
Byron, GA
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Service department is fast and friendly!
Very pleased with these folks!
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Darlene W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and courteous
Great service department and very knowledgeable. Great customer service good job.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

OJ
Orlando J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2019 Category: Service
The care for customers satisfaction.
Continue the great work.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

THANKS YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

TF
Teresa F.
11/22/2019
Friendly knowledgeable service department staff
I took my truck for a routine oil change. The service advisor, Kendall, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about my vehicle. I did not know the air filter needed to be changed every so often. I know that now! (And I did Google it to see if I did in fact have to replace the air filter fairly often. Especially since I live on a dirt road.) I did not realize that something as simple as an air filter could damage my truck running efficiently. Thank you Kendall for the advice. I will continue to bring my vehicle to be serviced at Volume Hyundai from now on! And it was cheaper to have the oil change there than at the "professional oil change" company I had been to the last 2 times. Volume Hyundai has my business forever now...and even thinking of trading in my Elantra for another Hyundai.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 11/23/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate business.

Joshua H.
Monroe, GA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Kendall was very kind and patient, they also filled up the air in my tires without me asking, very helpful
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Thanks you for the great survey. We appreciate your business.

LN
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Greensboro, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Work was completed quickly.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

East Dublin, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
dont go there
If you are going there to have service work done, watch out. They will charge you for a FREE oil change!!!!
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

THANKS FOR RESPOINDING TO OUR SURVEY, FIRSTLY YOUR ORIGINAL APPOINTMENT WAS FOR AN OIL CHANGE AND A COUPLE RECALLS, ONE OF THE PARTS FOR RECALL WAS VIN SPECIFIC WHICH MEANS WE MUST ORDER THIS PART AFTER CONFIRMING YOUR VEHICLES IDENTIFICATION NUMBER. AS FOR THE REQUESTED REPAIRS TO YOUR REAR WINDOW WASHER, THIS WAS BROUGHT UP AFTER YOUR VEHICLE WAS SERVICED
AND  THE RECALLS WE WERE ABLE TO COMPLETE WERE FINISHED. ALSO AT THE TIME WE SERVICED YOUR VEHICLE WE OTHER VEHICLES  IN THE SERVICE LANE WAITING TO BE SERVICED AND ASIDE FROM NOT HAVING THE PARTS TO MAKE THE REPAIRS ON YOUR WINDOW WASHER , YES TIME WAS NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO OTHER SCHEDULED APPOINTMNTS AND CUSTOMERS THAT WERE CURRENTLY WAITING. AS FOR THE COST OF YOUR OIL CHANGE AND THE COUPON YOU PRESENTED. IT WAS CLEARLY EXPLAINED TO YOU ON THE DATE OF SERVICE THAT THE COUPON YOU PRESENTED TO US WAS SENT BY HYUNDAI AND THAT THE COUPON WAS VIN NUMBER SPECIFIC FOR THE VEHICLE THAT I UNDERSTAND YOU NO LONGER OWN. TO BE MORE CLEAR HYUNDAI CORPORATION REINBURSES US TO COMPLETE THE OIL CHANGE BUT ONLY ON THE VEHICLE THAT IS IDENTIFIED ON THE COUPON . WE VALUE ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS HERE AT VOLUME HYUNDAI AND WE CERTAINLY WANT YOUR BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME IN OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT ANYTIME I'LL BE GLAD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. THANKS CHIP JOHNSON

KE
Kara E.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Quick service and attentive staff
Was in and out in 20 minutes