Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

CR
Carol R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
C. Reeves
Convenient; good customer service. I had to purchase a battery for first time since purchasing vehicle. It was over priced and hyundai should look out for their customers.

Customer service is awesome
Salesman and serviceman was very knowledgeable about my car. They were very informative

SG
Susan G.
Buckhead, GA
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Convenience and overall satisfaction.
I trust going to a dealership for my cars service. Also, they were very efficient.

Jeanine M.
Monticello, GA
Great service department
They were friendly, and fast great team!!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The customer service at the Hyundai service center in Milledgeville is top notch! The staff are courteous, and every time I take my vehicle in for care, it is handled quickly. Everything is explained to me, and they let me know my options. Don't change a thing!

Audrey B.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Dan was super!
Dan explained everything thoroughly and was very pleasant, a nice addition to the company, so happy you got him. Stopped going to this location because of the previous service dept manager. Will start using them again.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/08/2018 Category: Service
5000 mile Service appointment
I made the appt. two days ahead and when I arrived before time, they were friendly, courteous and had me in and out in less than 1 hour. I owned my first Santa Fe for 10 years and now own a 2018 Santa Fe. This is a worry free auto. But if you have a warranty issue, they have always taken care of the issue with little down time.

FW
Fran W.
Hillsboro, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/29/2018 Category: Service
I never see the same person again each time I go there?
I don't like the way the people there talk to you. The gentleman that waited on me this last visit was one of the best I've ever had in all my visits to the facility. I have had my oil changed at least 5 times in the last two years.
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

I apologize for the experience you have had in the past. We are working to improve the customers experience. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please give me a call. Robert Weldon cell# 706-833-3486  Thank You

Robert R.

BW
Bonnie W.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Tucson Service
Svc mgr answered all questions and took the time to explain all details to us. Refreshing!

Dublin, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
It's okay
It's okay

Donald L.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Good service department
Service group did a good job.

Charles H.
Sparta, GA
Fast service

Great Service . Quick Service
I have taken my Hyundai in for oil changes and etc for 3 years . They are always very friendly and listen and explain if necessary.
Louida Saulmon

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Bad Customer Service
Poor customer service.
Bb06b7796d13a753ccc2f895c7d95b66?s=28
ROBERT W. from Volume Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Hello, my name is Robert Weldon Service Manager at Volume Hyundai. I apologize for for the incovenience in getting your vehicle repaired. The fuel pump for your 20074 Santa Fe is not a part we would normally stock. Our Parts Manager was able to locate and have one shipped overnight. We were able to complete the repairs mid morning. If there is anything I can do for you in the future please call me. Cell# 706-833-3486

Macon, GA

South Pittsburg, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil change with perks!
I love to get my oil changed at Volume Hyundai! No, seriously...it is one of my favorite errands.
Why? Because I am always in and out quickly...because they serve cookies and coffee...because the waiting room has a great TV and comfy chairs!
And they ALWAYS ask me before they do anything extra, since I have lifetime oil changes.

The only things I would change are:
get new sticker reminders..the last two visits they fell off the windshield before I got home :(
vacuuming (the last place I went always vacuumed my floorboards every time...it's the little things)

Keep up the great work!

LJ
Latasha J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Volume Hyundai Questionable Filter(s) Change
I was advised that my engine filter and AC filter needed to be changed and that if I didn't change the AC filter that my car would smell like dead bugs. Well supposedly on this day my AC filter changed but my car remains to smell like dead bugs. So, I'm curious to know if my filter(s) were really changed and why is it still smelling like dead bugs. I am not making any accusations but I just don't understand why my car is still smelling.

Thanks,
Curious Customer
Bb06b7796d13a753ccc2f895c7d95b66?s=28
ROBERT W. from Volume Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Mrs. James, My name is Robert Weldon. I would like to inspect your cabin filter when you have time to stop by. We can also spray a deodorizer in you a/c system. Please contact me to set up a time. Cell# 706-833-3486  Thank You

Sequanda W.
Warner Robins, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Always going above and beyond to provide great customer service!

CE
Carol E.
Gray, GA
05/01/2018 Category: Service
The service department was very flexible to fit my schedule. When I arrived 10 minutes early the took my car in right away. Seemed like they were finished in no time! You can’t beat Free oil changes!