Overall Rating 3.8571414/5Overall Rating 3.8571414/5Overall Rating 3.8571414/5rating 3.8571414rating 3.8571414
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

05/18/2019 Category: Service

Gordon, GA
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone was friendly and informative.

Christine H.
Madison, GA
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Always great service.
I have always used the service center here. I wish they offered coupons through the mail.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Worked fast to replace engine

2015 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
The service that I received on May 1st was quick, I arrived a little after 8am and was leaving the parking lot about 8:30am. The lady that checked me in was nice and helpful, so was the receptionist (or lady that takes your money.. ha!) They did what I needed, which was my oil change for life and tire rotation. When I left my car with the lady that checked me in, I made sure to point out that I need tire caps on my tires (first time pointing it out, not first time that they didn't put my tire caps on) and she apologized for that.
My car was finished and I walked out to it, I put the paperwork in my passenger seat then went to go check if they put on the caps for my tires. I noticed there wasn't any on my passenger side but there was on my driver side. I walked back into the services office and told the receptionist that I needed caps for my passenger tires, she went to go tell the people servicing the cars. I walked back outside near my car, he said they were on when he drove my car... did you take them off? I did not care for that comment. I don't care if he was playing around or not. Why would I waste my time to remove the caps AND go back inside to tell the receptionist? That's time from getting to my job. That was the only issue that I had this time around though, other than that everything else was good.

05/06/2019 Category: Service
There seems to be a lot of turnover and they try but seemed stressed out at times
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Dear Mrs, Jones

DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Dear Mrs. Jones,

We apologize for the lack of updates on the progress of the repairs to your vehicle.  Hyundai is doing their best to supply the replacement parts as soon as they can, so they change the ETA of backorder parts daily.  Dealers do not really know when the parts are expected until they are invoiced for the parts, and they ship to the dealer.

As far as the warranty, I see that you are original owner of the 2013 Hyundai Sonata and that the mileage was 100528 at the time of the engine replacement. You will continue with your factory warranty up to 10yrs/120K whichever comes first.  The only documents you need is the receipts that you were given at the time the vehicle was picked up. It will be honored at any Hyundai dealership nationwide.  All warranty documentation for Hyundai warranty on your vehicle is included in your Owners Manuel at the time you purchased your vehicle.  Unfortunately, the dealerships do not have any documents to give you other then your receipt that is your proof of purchase.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us

Stuart S.
Cochran, GA
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Recent periodic service appointment.
Staff are friendly --- know how to service the vehicle. They treat the people and the cars with respect.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Bad Battery
Took two trips to Service Dept, but on second trip the 4 month old battery was declared "bad" and it was replaced under the 12 month warranty.

LN
Larry N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and quick service

Candy B.
Statesboro, GA
04/19/2019
Unprofessional
Buying a new car from Volume Hyundai has been a disaster.. I had multiple issues with the buying process but the continued customer service has been disgusting.
For example, I drove three hours (one way) to have my car key reprogrammed after a service member accidentally deactivated one of my keys..
When I arrived I was told I owed almost $200 to fix this.
After the manager declined to fix the key his company deactivated, on accident I contacted Hyundai customer service.
After calling I informed the service team that a rep from Hyundai Customer Service would be calling them in 10 min.
The rep and her manager leave to “discuss this with the general manager”
After missing the call from Hyundai I find all three employees eating pizza with no intention to assist me.
Everyone deserves lunch but why lie to a customer? Why say that your going to wait on the call and instead leave to go on break?!
BEYOND DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

I am profoundly sorry about the unprofessional experience you had at our dealership. We do value you as a customer and do take all the blame for this unfortunate experience you had with us.
This was a total lack of communication on our part in not letting the Service Writer know that there was a staff meeting and your vehicle was the next to be serviced.
I would like to apologize for the lack of service you received and would like to help you get your fobs working and the owners manual to you in the most convenient way for you.
Pleae contact either Jamee or Denise in the Service Dept at Volume Hyundai and let us know the most convenient way you would like us to help you with this matter. We are open to all suggetion that work for you to make amends for this unfortunate lack of service on our part.

Candy B.
Statesboro, GA
04/19/2019
Unprofessional
When I arrived I was told I owed almost $200 to fix this.
The rep and her manager leave to “discuss this with the general manager”
BEYOND DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!
DENISE C H., Parts Manager from Volume Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Dear Value Customer,

KJ
Kelly J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and recall
Had called to schedule a recall on my Sante Fe. Was told it would take about an hour for the recall replacement. I pulled in, instantly greeted, and offered a seat in the customer lounge. 20 minutes later I was told that I was ready to go. Amazing! Part replaced, oil change with all the checkups completed. I love Hyundai's service department!

Gainesville, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly quick to change oil etc.
Very professional, courteous, and didn't keep me there for 2 or 3 hours.

Richard S.
Greensboro, GA
04/13/2019 Category: Service
need more time
You people need to give us more time to check out repairs. @ days and 50 miles is not a good evaluation!

David W.
Greensboro, GA
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Prompt courteous service.
Through multiple Hyundai vehicles from this dealership, the Service Dept. continues to provide very courteous, efficient, professional service, that is a plus factor for the business.

PY

Latasha J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Services from the Service Department from Volume Hyundai
Randy and his team are great. Thanks guys!

Jessica C.
04/09/2019
Great place
I’ve had my Santa Fa for 3 years now. I bought a 2016 September 2015. I’ve had all my maintenance done here since I bought it. I received free oil changes for life which is amazing. I just recently had it done with my tired rotated also. They checked it for the engine recall they had and everything was fine. They are very fast and friendly. I had to reschedule my appointment 3 times because I have a crazy work schedule. They never made a comment about it. Which I loved.

Louida S.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!!!
Called and was able to make an appointment at my convenience. Service was fast, efficient and great.
Love my Hyundai and Volume Hyundai

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Best car I bought
Good place to have car serviced