Overall Rating 3.8571414/5Overall Rating 3.8571414/5Overall Rating 3.8571414/5rating 3.8571414rating 3.8571414
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

PB
Pauline B.
Sandersville, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Closest Dealer to me
End of sale for my vehicle was not professional. Never received my final contracts.

SL
Stephen L.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Good, reliable, trustworthy service
No hard sell on other service work. Reasonable prices. Quick service.

Robert R.

Time I was there. G

2016 Hyundai Equus
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Damaged during routine maintenance
Car was damaged when it was placed on the lift for an oil change and tire replacement/rotation. The lower (plastic) skirts on the left and right side of the car below the rear passenger doors were impacted and torn on one side both will require replacement. The service manager admitted it was their fault and would take care of the problem.
CURTIS R G. from Volume Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

damage was pointed out to the customer, at which time the customer was not aware that we had damaged the car, we will not hide things from the customer and will fix the vehicle when the customer has the time to bring it back and will supply the customer with a loaner car. we could have not showed the customer the damage.

LW
Laura W.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Good
Oil changed, tired ritated, cabin air filter changed. Done and out the door quickly. Could not have been any better!

Christine H.
Madison, GA
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Less than 30 minutes.
I didn't have a chance to make an appointment. But they were able to get to me. Waiting room was clean as well.

CR

EJ
Evelyn J.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE APOINTMENT
It was that time again to get my car serviced. IT was a rainy day but I didn't get wet. The service Department Employees are very nice, & helpful. They do excellent work, & very efficient. I was in And out in no time And was on my merry way! Happy as can be until the time!

CR

Rosario H.
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Great people working there
I'm so happy with my Hyundai

Greensboro, GA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
What happened?
I had an appointment on the day that a hurricane was due to hit over 600 miles away. When I arrived the entire dealership was closed and dark. Every other business in town, restaurants, other dealerships, the mall and Starbucks, was open. There were no signs on the door at the dealership explaining why they weren’t there. No one called to cancel the appointment and no one called to reschedule. I live an hour away.
CURTIS R G. from Volume Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

we would like to say we are sorry for your inconvience with your service appointment, upper management made to call to close the dealership at the last minute, we have had the lounge freshened up and hopefully a lot better, my name is Randy and i am the service manager, I would like to offer you gas for your vehicle because of your wasted trip. Let me know the next time you are in and I will take care of that. I am going to ask you to do something for us; if your would I would ask that you rescore your survey, we are looking for 5 star surveys, our advisors are paid by the surveys they receive, if you can do that we would be most grateful. Thanks for your help in this matter

Judith M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Dan was great and very helpful. Don't know the name of the guy who serviced the car but he was delightful as well. Overall a great experience.

DQ
Dasnie Q.
Warner Robins, GA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Love My Hyundai Family
All service is always excellent.

OJ
Orlando J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The concern for customers.
Continue to keep up the good work.

KJ
Kelly J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Professional and not pushy
I love being able to drive in for regular maintenance and be out of there in no time. Staff is professional and knowledgeable. They make recommendations without being pushy. Great job!

Jennifer B.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
The only way I rate something excellent is if you go above and beyond or I was treated differently than the usual. Customer service goes a long way! Can someone explain to me why the washing of the car and vacuuming of the car was stopped?
CURTIS R G. from Volume Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Good morning, my name is Randy I am the Service Manager at Volume Hyundai. I would like to invite you to come back to our dealership for  wash and vac of your vehicle, since we did not get it done your last visit, I would also like to ask if you would rescore your survey and give us a 5 star survey

Robert B.