Overall Rating 4.2894747/5Overall Rating 4.2894747/5Overall Rating 4.2894747/5Overall Rating 4.2894747/5rating 4.2894747
Overall Rating 2.26316/5Overall Rating 2.26316/5rating 2.26316rating 2.26316rating 2.26316

Jon L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2018 Category: Service
My experience at Voss
Even though I once had a bad experience when getting an oil change at Voss I keep going back because of the service rep Mark. I have a hard time hearing on the phone so I always show up in person to see if I can get right in for service. Nine times out of ten they have been able to accommodate me.
The bad experience was: They didn't tighten the oil plug after servicing the vehicle. As a result, on my whey to Findlay the oil light came on. I pulled over at the first exit in Troy and found a pool of oil under the car. Called AAA and had towed to Hyundai dealer ship In Vandalia. Was told I needed a new motor . Voss checked it out and determined that the motor was fine and said that I would get future oil changes at no charge. (that hasn't happened.

Xenia, OH
My visit to Hyundai.
Customer service is great! Mechanics do excellent job!

Fairborn, OH
Highly recommend

David B.
Fast, friendly service
My car was serviced at the schedule appointment time. The service manager doing the write-up was very friendly and made sure he knew exactly what I wanted done. The work was performed quickly while I waited and the price was good.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Denise M.
Miamisburg, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Fall Tune Up
Comfortable waiting area and wonderful staff! Suggest change Bunn coffee maker for Keurig single serve

Good Morning,

We are getting ready to remodel the waiting area and we will change over the coffee system during that, but thank your for your suggestion.

Leanne S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Everyone is so nice
The service department took great care of me and my Kona

Doug W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
Doesn’t mess up your work day. Portal service makes it easy to drop off your car and go back to work.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

KA
Kathy A.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Mark and the crew are top notch with professional aervice
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Charles M.
Lebanon, OH
11/13/2018 Category: Service
They went out of their way to make me happy.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Stephen B.
Bellbrook, OH
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Peerless service!!
I can't say enough good things about Voss Hyundai! From the beginning of my car-buying experience to each service appointment, everyone I've dealt with has been exceptionally knowledgeable and polite. I won't go anywhere else!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Marie P.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
first time experience
First time dealing with the brand Hyandai and this location.. good experience. answered my questions. did not have to wait for hours...

Centerville, OH
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Car still doing the same thing
My car isn’t better I feel like I have to go someplace else now to find out what’s wrong
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Hello,

I can follow up with you on Monday and go over your concerns and questions.

Good Morning,

Is there a good time that you could contact me to go over your concerns?

Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to get your concerns resolved.

Centerville, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Clean and friendly
Good
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review of our service department and team. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

We strive to deliver a 5-star experience to you while in for service, what can we do differently to earn a 5-star rating on your next visit?

Julie S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Quality Dealership
People try to discourage me from taking my car to the dealership saying it's too expensive. Well, I disagree, I just got 4 new tires for what I would have paid at most "tire" stores. The crew at this dealer are top notch. The place is clean, the waiting area is comfortable and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Their customer service is 5 star. Why wouldn't you want your vehicle serviced by the same place that sold it to you, afterall, their good name is on the line. Give Voss Hyundai a try, you won't be disappointed.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your Great review of our service department and team. I will be sure and let the rest of the team how pleased you are.

Julie S.
Springboro, OH
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Fix my Tuscon under warranty
Appreciate how quick the turn around time is to receive my car back.

Amanda B.
Lewisburg, OH
clean and friendly
fast service.

TJ
Tim J.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service, as usual
My daughter and grandson came in for an oil change. The work was done quickly. Also, a backseat seatbelt buckle which was on the belt backwards was removed and re-installed properly. My daughter was very pleased.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service review
Mark does an excellent job

Bellbrook, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Quick, easy, and honest
They didn’t just do all the services I thought I needed. I requested a tire rotation but they came back and told me I did not need one, saving me money. They could’ve easily just done what I requested and billed me for it but instead they only did what was needed.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Beavercrk Township, OH
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Honest friendly people, with the knowledge to work on my vehicle
Yes, when talking about cars I always mention how pleased we are with the Voss dealership
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018