Overall Rating 4.2666667/5Overall Rating 4.2666667/5Overall Rating 4.2666667/5Overall Rating 4.2666667/5rating 4.2666667
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2
Nalisa B. on 01/19/2018
"Service department"
It's always the consistent friendly service. I have NOTHING but good things to say about Voss Hyundai. However my first time experience with the 1-800- roadside service was a nightmare to say the least.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/19/2018 06:55 PM

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

I will be sure and let Hyundai know about your experience with roadside assistance.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Roberta E. on 01/19/2018
"Service with a smile!"
I appreciate actually feeling served!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 01/19/2018 06:42 PM

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review of our service department and team. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

We strive to deliver a 5-star experience to you while in for service, what can we do differently to earn a 5-star rating on your next visit?

Please let myself of any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Amanda B. on 01/19/2018
"Clean and friendly."
I had 2 safety recalls and a oil change. Seat belt. And steering coupler. Was done within 3 hours.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 06:09 PM

Kathleen B. on 01/19/2018
"Excellent Service"
Knowledgable, friendly & customer service oriented personnel
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 02:56 PM

Rachel W. on 01/19/2018
"Always Great"
Justin is fantastic. He always explains the service and makes sure I understand. Voss Hyundai is lucky to have him!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 10:44 AM
Douglas B. at Voss Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Good Afternoon,

I will be sure and let Justin know how happy you are with his service.

Charlene T. on 01/18/2018
"Great sales manager great service department"
Bought four cars here and I was never disappointed and the service department always willing to help you and always on time.
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 01:47 PM
Douglas B. at Voss Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Good Evening,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Peggy J. on 01/17/2018
"I don't live near tVoss"
My Tucson broke down December 26th. The only reason I won't return is I don't live in the area.. They promptly took care of finding out what was wrong and provided us with a loaner. The biggest problem was getting back due to work, illness and snow storms. They were great.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/17/2018 05:35 PM
Douglas B. at Voss Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for the Great review of our service department and team. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

William S. on 01/17/2018
"Friendly & Fast"
Normal oil change at any dealer takes about 1 hour. From the time I drove in to the time I was back in my car was 40 minutes!
Review Created: 01/17/2018 12:47 PM
Douglas B. at Voss Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the Great review of our express service team. We appreciate your business and value your time.

Verified Customer on 01/17/2018
"Great Service"
I always receive great service at Voss Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/17/2018 04:58 AM
Douglas B. at Voss Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your Great review. We appreciate your continued service with us.

Thomas D. on 01/16/2018
"Sonata service"
I took my Sonata into Voss Hyundai for scheduled service. All service was done in a timely and professional way. I am always treated in a friendly respectful way.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/16/2018 12:58 PM

Good Evening,

Christopher K. on 01/16/2018
"The Best Service Center in Dayton!"
There are a lot of cars sold each year, but I feel people forget about after the purchase of their new car. The Service Center at Voss is hands down the best in Dayton. Mark and his team are the best and they take care of both of our Hyundia's. We have had at least 4 to 5 Hyundai's over the years and they have taken care of all aspects of each one. They are the real deal!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/16/2018 06:47 AM

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your great review of our service department and team. We appreciate your continued business and value your feedback.

I will be sure and let Mark know how pleased you are with his service.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the services that we completed.

Ester O. on 01/16/2018
"Good service"
Hyundai service department is very good always on time personnel courteous and is on time
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 05:59 AM

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5-star review of our service department and team. We appreciate your business.

Rachel A. on 01/15/2018
"The People and the fast services"
I am on my third Hyundai and I am always recomending it.
I will be
ready for my 4th next year..
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/15/2018 12:43 PM

Verified Customer on 01/15/2018
"Great service ! "
The guys take time to explain everything
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/15/2018 12:21 PM

William W. on 01/15/2018
"Bypass the scheduling call center"
Called for a simple oil change. Scheduling call center said it would be a week before they could get me in. Got through to Justin and he had me in about 3 hours later. Bought my Genesis from Voss and they are the only ones to ever touch it in 3+ years. Gave them 5 stars for the service. Would have been much lower if graded on call center.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 01/15/2018 11:21 AM

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback about the call center, I will look into the response that you received from them.

Patricia G. on 01/15/2018
"Excellent service "
excellent service
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 11:10 AM

Verified Customer on 01/14/2018
"Fast and courteous. No surprises."
Faster than I anticipated with no surprises.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 09:02 AM

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Paul L. on 01/13/2018
"Great customer service!"
I've bought 4 cars from Voss Hundai over the past 10 years, and have been extremely satisfied with their sales and service teams....kudo's to Voss on their customer focus and employee culture.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/13/2018 08:19 PM

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

I will be sure and let the rest of the teams know how pleased you are with their service.

Michelle W. on 01/13/2018
"Great Job!"
The check in was fast and easy, the repairs went faster than I thought they would, the waiting room was comfortable, and everything that was done was explained to me clearly and concisely. And I loved the fact I was able to get an evening appointment so I didn't have to take any time off work. Great job!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 05:21 AM
Douglas B. at Voss Hyundai responded on 01/13/2018

Good Afternoon,

We are please to hear that you like our evening hours. I will be sure and let the rest of the team know how happy you are with their service.

Nikisha S. on 01/12/2018
"Justin Clendenen is the kindest"
I have to say thank you so very much to Justin for his kindness to me when I showed up a day early to get my oil changed. I had gotten the days confused but didn't know it at the time, he never said "Mrs. you need to come back another day, your appointment is for tomorrow." Instead he said do you want a ride or to take a seat in our waiting area" I didn't even realize my mistake until the next day when I got a reminder for my appointment. I am so very grateful for his kind gesture to this working mom who had my toddler with me. I will only use Hyundai service now thanks to the treatment I received!!! Five Stars for Justin Clendenen!! Thank You
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata