Overall Rating 4.3829813/5Overall Rating 4.3829813/5Overall Rating 4.3829813/5Overall Rating 4.3829813/5rating 4.3829813
Overall Rating 2.1914881/5Overall Rating 2.1914881/5rating 2.1914881rating 2.1914881rating 2.1914881

Roxy B.
Hilliard, OH
12/13/2019 Category: Service
They got me right in and took great care of me and my car. They are an honest dealership that won’t try to sell you anything you don’t need. They do a fantastic job and I’d recommend to anyone!

DA
David A.
Centerville, OH
Customer service driven
Quick in and out to get new key fob programmed to car.

Middletown, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service was what I expected
Friendly on time as promised highly recommend Voss
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Jon L.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change
I didn't a appointment, however they were able work me in while I waited. great service.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

KL
Keith L.
Xenia, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
12/12/2019 Category: Service
They listen to my issues with my vehicle and do what is needed to correct them.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Douglas S.
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always
Friendly professional competent associates.A pleasure to go there
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

New Lebanon, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I do like coming to Voss. Everything is checked over and good information is shared.

WK
Wendy K.
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Dec oil change
The staff and technicians are always so helpful.

OO
Oluremi O.
Springboro, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Maintenance done as regular

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review of our service department and team. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

We strive to deliver a 5-star experience to you while in for service, what can we do differently to earn a 5-star rating on your next visit?

Please let myself or any of the team members know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

John S.
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service,friendly staff, very fair pricing
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Good Evening,

Thank you for your business and great review of our service team. Please let us know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

RU
Roxann U.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
I always go to the same gentlemen and he’s easy to talk to he’s friendly and seems fair and honest!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Martin R.

Kimberly L.
Lebanon, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Voss Hyundai is a reliable service. Everyone is professional and kind. I recommend them highly!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Bertha B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Voss dealership service department
Voss looks out for there customers safety.

Delores C.
Franklin, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service maintenance
The service department is A+. You

Mike L.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wiring repair
The problem appears to be fixed.

Recall repair

Diana S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2019 Category: Service
close by and excellent service
everyone is very nice and knowledgeable and answer any and all questions i have. they also provide a comfortable place to wait for people like me that have to wait until the service is completed. they also do the service in a timely manner and always provide a few pages of feedback on the condition of my tires, engine, etc.