2017 Reviews

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (34)

Overall Rating 4.20588/5Overall Rating 4.20588/5Overall Rating 4.20588/5Overall Rating 4.20588/5rating 4.20588
Overall Rating 2.21212/5Overall Rating 2.21212/5rating 2.21212rating 2.21212rating 2.21212

SD
Susan D.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Trusting Service
I always trust the service reps and their recommendations of what needs tob done with my vehicle ūüöó

TJ
Tim J.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Best dealership service I have ever worked with
On the fly, I called to see if Justin could fit me in for an oil change. He got right back to me and let me know I could come in at 3:00 PM. that same day. After a brief wait, the oil change was done and I was on my way. I appreciate the personal, friendly courteous and efficient treatment I always get from Mark, Justin and Steve. They find time for my questions and making servicing my autos a pleasure there at Voss Hyundai.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your Great review and continued business with us. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

I will be sure and let the rest of the team know how pleased you are with their service.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

MA
Mary A.
Englewood, OH
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Great Customer Service
Mark is very friendly and helpful. Mary A.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your business.

CK
Christopher K.
Springboro, OH
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome.
I always take my cars back to Voss. Mark has helped us out so much over the years. This place is Awesome and they know what is happening with your car. Please take your car to Viss and let the great people take care of you.

EJ
Ethel J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2018 Category: Service
The staff/technicians aredeinitely professional and customer focused. Always a good experience for me!
People are helpful and customer oriented, especially the Service Dept. As always Mark Atwood is the greatest!. He is professional, knowledgeable and customer focused, truly a significant asset to Hyundai business. Not just to me, but I have observed his dealings with other customers and he is always exceptional!

Good Morning,

I will be sure and let Mark know how pleased you are with his service.

EO
Ester O.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service was good the gentleman that assisted was very good.
The appointment was on time did not wait

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

I will be sure and let Justin know how pleased you are.

KJ
Keith J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Responsive Service
Mark Atwood and Steven were both awesome to work with. They fast, thorough and made me feel like I was the only customer there. They were awesome!
Keith Jenkins

service dept
usually great customer service. friendly and professional staff.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your business and for your feedback about your service visit. We are getting ready to redo the waiting are to make it larger and will be adding in additional TV's that way we can offer more channels.
     Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

NG
Nancy G.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
My review
I am impressed with the service and I have already recommended it to my friends. I think the service attendants are so knowledgeable and so friendly.

Allen M.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good people working for you
A very good car for the cost , or you could say more for your money.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your Great review of our service department and team.

AD
Anya D.
Bellbrook, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
Love the service
I always gwt great service on my care. Steve always takea care of me. Ive brought all my cares to this shop to he serviced regardless of make and they treat me like one of their own!

Good Morning,

I will be sure and let Steve know how happy you are with his efforts.

DT
D'angelo T.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2018 Category: Service
It is surrounded with diligent working people and great employees
Steve was outstanding and would and set the standard from the moment I walked in the door. Would personally ask for him anytime I use Voss Hyundai.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your business and your Great review of our team. I will be sure to let Steve know how pleased you are with his efforts.

SR
Stephanie R.
Oregonia, OH
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Came in to Voss to have an oil change and tires rotated, they said it would be about an hour. I was super excited that it only took an hour!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

RV
Robert V.
Miamisburg, OH
2004 Hyundai Sonata
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Easy to make appointment, and was done quickly. Friendly employees.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Bob S.
West Manchester, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good serv
Good service at reasonable priCe

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your business and great review of our service department and team.

AW
Alton W.
Morrow, OH
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Visit
Regular 7,500 service at 180,000 miles and two new tires. Took about 90 minutes and cost within reason. Very good experience.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your Great review.
 Please let myself or any of the service team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Robert M.
Miamisburg, OH
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Synthetic oil
I like getting the best oil at good price. In the interval between changing his fantastic.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your Great review. We appreciate your business and value your time.

GC
Gerald C.
Xenia, OH
Courteous service employees
Service personnel are polite and professional

Good Evening,

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your feedback. I will follow up with your advisor about your cruise control concern.

DF
David F.
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Always provides excellent, honest service with a smile! Will always come back here for this kind of service.

Good Evening,

Thank you for your business and great review of our service team.

Bellbrook, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Justin is a great person to work with

Hello,

Thank you for your Great review. I will be sure and let Justin know how pleased you are with his efforts.