1913 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2666667/5Overall Rating 4.2666667/5Overall Rating 4.2666667/5Overall Rating 4.2666667/5rating 4.2666667
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

05/21/2018 Category: Service
Great people Great service
Great people Great service

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

CF
Carol F.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change plus
Excellent as always. Above and beyond others.
L

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

05/20/2018 Category: Service
Took 2 hours to complete oil change, tire rotation and air filter when told it would be an hour. They were short staff but we were compensated for our time. Wish was really nice and appreciated.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your review of our service department and team.

05/19/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and friendly.
Convenient and friendly staff.

LP

Ronald L.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
I have been using Voss Hyundai exclusively for service for years. They have consistently performed
with efficiency, skill and care for the customer.

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your Great review of our service department and team.

Steve C.
Consistent service!

Constance M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Voss Hyundai Provides Excellent Service!
Again, the service was excellent! The friendly and professional personnel, on all levels, are the key reasons to continue having service done at Voss Hyundai. I trust them completely to provide only service/repairs to what is necessary. In other words, "Great Job"!

2011 Hyundai Tucson
honest, fast, professional!
We are treated well every time we come here. We are impressed with their level of honesty, their professional service and the efficiency of work.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business with us and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Debra H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
The staff-prompt service
I was greeted immediately by a very friendly and professional representative and was registered in a very prompt timeline. They seemed to be considerate that it being an early drop off that I was on my way to work. They called me within a timely manner to suggest any additional items needed. ( filters) The job was finished within 3 hours which was perfect to pick up on my lunch hour. I have always been satisfied with my service and interaction with the staff at Voss Hyundai.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate yourcontinued business and your Great review of our service department and team.

RT
Richard T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
one major complaint
Did not discover it until a week later....three of my four wheels had valve stems that were so loose, I am surprised that they did not come off! THE FOURTH ONE DID COME OFF AND WILL LOOK SO SEE WHERE I CAN FIND A REPLACEMENT, R. TOMPKINS

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review of our service department and team. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

We strive to deliver a 5-star experience to you while in for service, what can we do differently to earn a 5-star rating on your next visit?

Please let myself of any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

ES
Ellyn S.
Fairborn, OH
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendy, efficient service
I used voss because it was convenient but will come back because the service department was wonderful.

Good Morning,,

PM
Patti M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Always A1 Service
I have had my car now for three years . Fudntvbuy it st this dealership but after a bad experience where I bought it I turned to Voss for service . Have been very happy !

NG
Nancy G.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
I feel that I am treated fairly and honestly. I feel confident that I am not being taken advantage of. The service people are polite and friendly.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your Great review. We appreciate your business.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Easy and quick to get on schedule. Car finished before estimated time.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your business.

David P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Hyndai service
I have never had a bad experience at this dealership - from the day we bought the car until now through multiple sevice offerings. I usually make a reservation for early morning and they are very prompt about taking the car back for service. The service has always been what I expected/wanted. They have never tried to talk me into something that i may or may not really need as happens at other service organizations. It is always perfectly clean on the inside. The icing on the cake is that they washed the car when they were finished!

Good Morning

Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your continued business with us. We strive to take the best possible care of every customer that chooses us for service.

John F.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2018 Category: Service
All the service people in the service area are extremely helpful.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai

Good Morning, Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your business. Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed. Thank you,Douglas BrushService ManagerVoss Hyundai 937-428-2448DougBrush@vossauto.net

2013 Hyundai Accent
Meh.
Went in because my drivers side front and rear blinkers have been blinking rapidly. Went to Voss Hyundai on a day and asked them to look at it. I was told the filament on the bulb was fried and paid $20 for the new bulb to be put in and labor.
...just three weeks prior to me getting the left front bulb replaced at Voss, I had been somewhere else and had the front AND rear left bulbs replaced. The problem wasn’t fixed. That’s why I went to Voss; I wanted Hyundai specialists to look further than just a bulb, but that’s all they said. Fried filament. New bulb put in.
I left the dealership the exact same way I came in; rapidly blinking left turn signal. I’ve spent over $200 in the past year for new bulbs for my left blinker. I want someone to actually look and see why the filament is being fried so fast; there’s gotta be an electrical issue that no one is willing to venture into. I use my left blinker as much as my right. Why is my left blinking fast? I just wasted $20 to go home with the same issue with just a new bulb added.

Hello,
      I have reviewed your history with us, and i only see that it has had one bulb replaced at our location. When you had brought your car in had you told the advisor that you have had multiple bulbs go out? We would be glad to look into your concern if you would like to schedule an appointment to have the electrical system diagnose.
      Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to go over your concern.

BD
Betty D.
Friendliness and efficiency.
Easy service for me.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your Great review. We appreciate your business.

Brian B.
Santa Fe, NM
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly courteous maintenance staff/personnel
From out of town, radio/Bluetooth stoped working. Came in and staff did great job of ordering and installing new radio. Had some issues with the SD card and Nav system but they worked through it with Hyundai USA on West Coast and was up and running next day.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your business and for your review of our service team.

Please feel free to contact me or any of the team if you have any questions about the service that we completed.