Overall Rating 4.3255814/5Overall Rating 4.3255814/5Overall Rating 4.3255814/5Overall Rating 4.3255814/5rating 4.3255814
Overall Rating 2.209307/5Overall Rating 2.209307/5rating 2.209307rating 2.209307rating 2.209307

Douglas S.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service and products
Fast reliable service .Professional staff
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

RP
Ronnie P.
Hamilton, OH
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Service tec were friendly
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

No pressure service
The main reason I love bringing my car to the dealership for service, is the no pressure environment! I don’t ever feel pressure to get services that aren’t needed, and the employees are wonderful at explaining everything. I always have a quick and easy experience!

GW
Gerald W.
Waynesville, OH
Great staff, fast service

Rhonda M.
Trotwood, OH
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time.
Great service every time. Good customer service.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your continued business with us. We appreciate your feedback about your service experience.
     Please let us know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

CA
Cymone A.
Elyria, OH
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Voss is my favorite Hyundai dealer!
Always gets me together when I need them! Shout out to Mark and Justin!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Good Morning,

I will be sure the guys know how pleased you are with their efforts.

SA
Sarena A.
Springboro, OH
Friendly atmosphere
The staff from check in to checkout are all very friendly and willing to help. I am grateful for the shuttle service. I can drop my vehicle off on the way to work and not have to worry about the inconvenience of finding a ride to work.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your business and for your feedback about your service experience with us. I would like to apologize for the condition that the window was in after the repair. I will follow up with the tech to make sure that it doesn't happen again. I would like to offer you a complementary car wash at your convenience the next time you are in need of one or that you are in the area.
     Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

DA
Doris A.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
friendly, polite, helpful
Quick appointments, helpful with transportation especially Mikee.

Rick M.

Keith L.
Xenia, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Employees, good service, all at a reasonable price
Did what I went there for in an hour as promised,changed oil & filter, checked brakes and fluids .
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Good Evening,

DT
Deborah T.
Springfield, OH
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Voss Hyundai is top in customer service!
I purchased my 2011 Sonata at Voss Hyundai, and have always taken it back there for servicing. They have always taken great care of me, and, when the motor went out recently, the service manager, Mark Atwood, went over and above, to get me a rental car.,as they had none, nor did the rental car place they usually use, have any. I will always go to Voss with my vehicles! Debbie T
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

MK
Matthew K.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Poor communication
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Good Afternoon,

I will follow up with your advisor about your service experience with us. The recall that comes out from the manufacture does not always affect the vehicles performance and is not one that we know in advance that could cause the need for additional parts. I would like more information about the condition of your car when you picked it up from us. Is there a good time to contact you?

AR
Amanda R.
Xenia, OH
Staff
Steve is always great, just need improves in waiting area for customers.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your experience. We are getting ready to start a remodel of the waiting are to make our customers more comfortable.

FT
Fredric T.
Another great experiennce
As always...very professional. Thanks Voss.

EM
Elizabeth M.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2019 Category: Service
The service is competent and reliable.

EH
Ellie H.
Lebanon, OH
05/13/2019 Category: Service
I have taken my car here for service since purchasing it in the Fall of 2015. I have never had a problem with the service I've received. They always explain what they did and why and thank me for coming in - every time. They listen to my concerns and have always treated me with respect - which I greatly appreciate. They have completed the repairs in the time stated and I have never had an issue with the repairs.

TC
Tyler C.
Very prompt
Thanks for all your help! Easy in and out

HH
Herbert H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe
Honesty and great service.

05/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as always!
Fast and friendly service as usually. Thanks!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

05/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Staff was very determined in finding a rattle in the tailgate. 2 different employees figured out the problem before I left the business and before the regularly scheduled maintenance.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019