Overall Rating 4.3250018/5Overall Rating 4.3250018/5Overall Rating 4.3250018/5Overall Rating 4.3250018/5rating 4.3250018
Overall Rating 2.2000008/5Overall Rating 2.2000008/5rating 2.2000008rating 2.2000008rating 2.2000008

AA
Art A.
Miamisburg, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Another great job.
Great service as always, I'll glad the service dept. continues to do a great job with both my vehicles.

TT
Toby T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always
Justin was there to assist me and even told me about some things I needed to get done. The staff is always friendly and smiling.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

2009 Hyundai Elantra

Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Charles B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
oil change
Mark and the team at Voss always take care of me with friendly conversation and information!

Carolyn B.
Fairborn, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/19/2019 Category: Service
I have purchased 3 Hyundai cars over the past years. The service department is the reason I come back.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Tim M.
Eaton, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
They do a great job inspecting vehicle while you are there getting service. Service Advisor is very helpful and customer waiting area is nice and has free wifi. I would not do to any other dealership for service.

Daniel L.
D Lewis
Xcellnt

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review of our service department and team. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

We strive to deliver a 5-star experience to you while in for service, what can we do differently to earn a 5-star rating on your next visit?

Please let myself or any of the team members know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

CJ
Caleb J.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Consistent
Great customer service, convenient and consistent quality service.

GC
Gregory C.
Verona, OH
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service by proffessionals
The service i recieved was excellent. I was greeted, taken care of and on my way in just a bit. Nothing but courteousy, politeness and proffessionalism.

02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service by proffessionals
I brought my car in for an oil change. The tech did a software update. The next time i drove my car, the CHECK ENGINE light came on. After talking to service manager, i find out that the UPDATE is creating issues. The following day i had to return to dealer to get a rental car cause my car wasnt running correctly. I surely hope they fix problem soon. I miss my car and i dont care for inconvenience.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Hello,

I will review your invoice and be contacting you to go over your feedback.

Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to get this corrected.

BW
Bobby W.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
The Service Team are friendly and excellent service is always done here. Best service department I have taken my cars .
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Julie S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service, Proficient staff
I always get my car serviced promptly. They have a seamless drop off process. It's service area is always clean and the waiting area is comfortable. The pricing is given up front with the customer's approval.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

James S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Convenient location, prompt service
Comments
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your Great review of our team and your business with us. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Jeannie D.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
When I was told what was wrong with it and what needed to be done I was told it would be about an hour and a half. It ended up only being a little over 30 minutes. I was afraid something very serious was wrong with the car. But it ended up being the spark plugs which cost a little over $200.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

KF
Kevin F.
Miamisburg, OH
02/12/2019 Category: Service
They always go beyond expectations with service.

Jennifer H.
Morrow, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Oil Change
Great experience. Nice to find an advisor (Justin) that listened to me. After my oil change he covered all conditions of the vehicle.

Donald G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great staff
Always a pleasure having my car serviced in your shop.. Thanks to all

Good Evening,

Matt B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Steve takes great care of me at Voss Hyundai. Always friendly, always does what he can to help me out. The staff are great, too. Last time I was there one of the employees brought my 2-year old son a puzzle, stickers, and coloring book with crayons. It really made him happy. Great place to have your car serviced.

Doug W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
Not disruptive to have tires rotated since I was able to go back and forth to work since there was a shuttle service.

Good Evening,