Overall Rating 4.270273/5Overall Rating 4.270273/5Overall Rating 4.270273/5Overall Rating 4.270273/5rating 4.270273
Overall Rating 2.24324/5Overall Rating 2.24324/5rating 2.24324rating 2.24324rating 2.24324

Robert W.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
attention to detail
I had to call to get two replacement nuts and a missing bolt. It was on the paperwork to replace missing nuts on engine cover and after the oil leak repair and they forget to check all the paperwork. If they had I wouldn't have had to call them back for the parts.

I will say that they were friendly and did work to fix the issues.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback and I have the parts department ordering the parts that you need and they will be mailed out as soon as they arrive.

ED
Edward D.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
I found it very easy to set up my appointment. Voss even worked me into a time slot that was not available online to be a convenience for my family. Very impressed with my first visit to the service department. All the staff was friendly. Thank you.

Good Evening,

Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your business.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Sugarcrk Township, OH
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Overall rating
5 stars

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, keeps me up to date on progress of work
As above

Clarence W.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Everyone in the Service Dept.treated me like they truly valued my business and treated me with the upmost kindness and respect.

WW
William W.
West Chester, OH
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Great team
Mark, Justin, and team are easy to work with and will do everything possible to make sue you’re a happy customer.

Good morning,

GE
Gary E.
Bonita Springs, FL
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent professional service, timely, cost effective, no hidden charges

Mark H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Flexible Service
I had a tire shred way past the mileage rating. I asked AAA to tow the Sonata to the dealership. I filled out the 'Key Drop' form as to what I was needing. I called at 8:15am the next morning and the Service Manager already have the tires on order. The amazing part was the car was ready at the of the business day. Great flexible service. Thanks!

Good Afternoon,

I will Be sure and let the team know how pleased you are with their efforts.

Douglas B.
Springboro, OH
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating and friendly
I needed a new key fob and wasn't sure if I needed to order or what so I dropped in. They were able to take care of it on the spot with a brief wait. I appreciated their friendly service.

Good Morning,

Thank you fo ryour business and 5-star review of our team.

Debbie L.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service!!
I only take my Tucson to Voss!! Mark and the other employees are always great!!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your continued business and Great review of our team.

BC
Beverly C.
Englewood, OH
09/19/2018 Category: Service
I have been bringing my Sonata to Voss since I purchased it in 2012. The service staff is always professional and pleasant to deal with. I have never had a bad experience. If I bring the car in for an oil change and there is something that needs to be address, they explain to me in detail what they found and what the solution is.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your Great review of our team and continued business with us. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
service
good
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5-Star review . We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

John B.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
The Servuce Department is 4*
I really feel like the Hyundai service department works for me. While about all service departments will fix your problem they often try upsell you on services you may not need. I don’t feel that way here. Mark, in particular, is fair and up front with me every time I’ve delt with him.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your Great review . We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

NS
Nikisha S.
always fantastic service
great work and super friendly and accommodating staff

Good Evening,

Jim G.
2 Day costly repair.
Please see all of the detail I had given in previous sections about the smell of the car, the length of time it took to get my repairs completed and the higher cost over my estimate.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your business and for your feedback about your service experience. I will personally follow up with Mark about your estimate on the repairs.
     We do try to minimize the fuel smell in the cars but it is accessed from inside the car. I would be more than glad to have them use an ionizer on it if you could leave it with me, it would take between 6 and 8 hours of it running for the best results.
      Please feel free to contact me if you would like me to set up a time to have that completed.

Knowledgeable and efficient
Appreciate service department. Take great care of us

Cheryl W.
Englewood, OH
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service all around for vehicle and customer !
Great service all around for vehicle and me the customer ! P

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Amazing service dept!
I will always come back here :)

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Tire or Wheel bearing noise?
One of the service managers in Voss Hyundai helped me get to get an appointment and he advised me that the noise is not from the wheel bearings and it was from the tires. Thanks for checking all the tires.

Wheel / Tyre noise not rectified
when i asked about coupons to be applied for the bill (which was done for my earlier services), the guy who completed the service was kind of rude. This basic thing has to be taken care. If it is not acceptable, they could have told directly to me, instead of that he just repeated the bill amount and was rude. Thats not a behavior you should be showing to your customers!

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback about your service visit. Is there a time available that you can bring your car in? Also would you be available to go for a test drive with us to verify the sound that you are hearing?
   Please feel free to contact me directly and I will set up your appointment to have it looked at.

Douglas S.