Overall Rating 4.2894747/5Overall Rating 4.2894747/5Overall Rating 4.2894747/5Overall Rating 4.2894747/5rating 4.2894747
Overall Rating 2.26316/5Overall Rating 2.26316/5rating 2.26316rating 2.26316rating 2.26316
Latest Review 20 minutes ago

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Justin
Justin was very polite and knowledgeable and took the time to explain to me the recalls on my Sonata.

Beavercrk Township, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous service
Prompt, courteous service

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Corliss W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Great vehicle, great service!
Always cordial & met all my service needs☺

Ohio
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Inconsistent Service
Chose this location due to a recent moved
Unfortunately they didnt fix one of my issues so will need to take my car back in.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Hello,
    Thank you for your business. When would be a convenient time to bring your car back in to have us look at the malfunctioning lock? I will personally inspect it with the technician to make sure the concern is addressed.

Jon L.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2018 Category: Service
My experience at Voss
Even though I once had a bad experience when getting an oil change at Voss I keep going back because of the service rep Mark. I have a hard time hearing on the phone so I always show up in person to see if I can get right in for service. Nine times out of ten they have been able to accommodate me.
The bad experience was: They didn't tighten the oil plug after servicing the vehicle. As a result, on my whey to Findlay the oil light came on. I pulled over at the first exit in Troy and found a pool of oil under the car. Called AAA and had towed to Hyundai dealer ship In Vandalia. Was told I needed a new motor . Voss checked it out and determined that the motor was fine and said that I would get future oil changes at no charge. (that hasn't happened.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your business and great review of our team. I will be sure Mark Knows how pleased you are with his service.

Xenia, OH
My visit to Hyundai.
Customer service is great! Mechanics do excellent job!

Fairborn, OH
Highly recommend

David B.
Fast, friendly service
My car was serviced at the schedule appointment time. The service manager doing the write-up was very friendly and made sure he knew exactly what I wanted done. The work was performed quickly while I waited and the price was good.

Good Afternoon,

Denise M.
Miamisburg, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Fall Tune Up
Comfortable waiting area and wonderful staff! Suggest change Bunn coffee maker for Keurig single serve

Good Morning,

We are getting ready to remodel the waiting area and we will change over the coffee system during that, but thank your for your suggestion.

Leanne S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Everyone is so nice
The service department took great care of me and my Kona

Doug W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
Doesn’t mess up your work day. Portal service makes it easy to drop off your car and go back to work.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

KA
Kathy A.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Mark and the crew are top notch with professional aervice
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Charles M.
Lebanon, OH
11/13/2018 Category: Service
They went out of their way to make me happy.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Stephen B.
Bellbrook, OH
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Peerless service!!
I can't say enough good things about Voss Hyundai! From the beginning of my car-buying experience to each service appointment, everyone I've dealt with has been exceptionally knowledgeable and polite. I won't go anywhere else!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Marie P.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
first time experience
First time dealing with the brand Hyandai and this location.. good experience. answered my questions. did not have to wait for hours...

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Car still doing the same thing
My car isn’t better I feel like I have to go someplace else now to find out what’s wrong
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Hello,

I can follow up with you on Monday and go over your concerns and questions.

Good Morning,

Is there a good time that you could contact me to go over your concerns?

Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to get your concerns resolved.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Clean and friendly
Good
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review of our service department and team. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

We strive to deliver a 5-star experience to you while in for service, what can we do differently to earn a 5-star rating on your next visit?

Julie S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Quality Dealership
People try to discourage me from taking my car to the dealership saying it's too expensive. Well, I disagree, I just got 4 new tires for what I would have paid at most "tire" stores. The crew at this dealer are top notch. The place is clean, the waiting area is comfortable and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Their customer service is 5 star. Why wouldn't you want your vehicle serviced by the same place that sold it to you, afterall, their good name is on the line. Give Voss Hyundai a try, you won't be disappointed.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your Great review of our service department and team. I will be sure and let the rest of the team how pleased you are.

Julie S.
Springboro, OH
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Fix my Tuscon under warranty
Appreciate how quick the turn around time is to receive my car back.

Amanda B.