Overall Rating 4.3829813/5Overall Rating 4.3829813/5Overall Rating 4.3829813/5Overall Rating 4.3829813/5rating 4.3829813
Overall Rating 2.1914881/5Overall Rating 2.1914881/5rating 2.1914881rating 2.1914881rating 2.1914881

KD
Karen D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Unexpected engine problem
Called the dealer and was able to drop car off the next morning. The dealer provided transportation to and from my home while my car was being evaluated and fixed.

Good morning,

Thank you for your business and 5-star review of our service team. Please let us know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

SJ
Sherease J.
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Always great!
This is an awesome dealership, I bought my car from Aziza and have it serviced here as well and the level of customer service in the service department is superb, my next car will be purchased from here as well!!

Good Morning,

Thank you for your business and great review of our team. Please let us know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

James R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, and I trust them.
They just do an all round fantastic job, and they are always willing to work with me and my crazy schedule.

Good Morning,
     Thank you for your continued business and 5-star review of our team. Please let us know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Great!
The service manager,Steve, is always very professional. And Mike who shuttled me to my desired location was as well. I have no complaints at all.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Sheri S.
Lebanon, OH
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Consistently Top Notch
We have bought 3 vehicles from this dealership based on this excellent maintenance department. Employees are polite, helpful and professional. As a senior citizen I have owned many cars and subsequently needed maintenance on a variety of makes and models. Voss Hyundai Centerville IS the best.by far.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous & professional service staff.
Excellent service department.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Sandra H.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service staff
The staff is always very friendly and work is done on time!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Sugarcrk Township, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service so so
When you rotate the tires you should check the air pressure in all tires and fill them the same. Also if valve cap is missing replace it.

Good Evening,

Thank you for your business we appreciate your feedback. I apologize for your air pressure being off we are addressing the calibration of all of the techs gages to ensure this wont happen again. Please feel free to stop in at your convenience and we will check and adjust any tires that need it. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

BD
Beverly D.
Springboro, OH
Great service employees

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service and very friendly

Scott M.
West Chester, OH
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Mark and Mike were great!

Roberta R.
Eaton, OH
11/05/2019 Category: Service
The friendliness of the employees. The comfortable setting.
The employees are always friendly and helpful. They always do a good job and carefully explain everything that was done to my car. The waiting room is comfortable.

Miamisburg, OH
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Great service,great team, great company

Jeanne L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
The staff is friendly, courteous and does work in a timely manner.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

KK
Karen K.
Middletown, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast and courteous service. Paid attention to my concerns, very pleasant.
Top notch service.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your business and for taking the survey. We strive to deliver a 5-star experience to our customers, what could we do differently on your next service visit to earn a 5-star rating? Please let us know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

NG

GB
Gloria B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Car Runs And Rides Great!!!
Great Service. My car rides so much more smoother! Very Satisfied! I have been going to Voss Hyundai for almost 20 years and do not plan to change!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Justin and Mark
Always respectful; always polite; always up-front with anything that may (or may not) be wrong with the car getting serviced that day. So far so good with Voss Hyundai, and I will continue to trust them until I have reason not to.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

TT
Toby T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Service!
Justin always greets me when i arrive for my appointment. They always get me in and out with no hassle or problems.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Good Evening,

Cheryl H.
Miamisburg, OH
Major help
Justin was so helpful once again. Thanks!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019