Overall Rating 4.2894747/5Overall Rating 4.2894747/5Overall Rating 4.2894747/5Overall Rating 4.2894747/5rating 4.2894747
Overall Rating 2.26316/5Overall Rating 2.26316/5rating 2.26316rating 2.26316rating 2.26316

Piqua, OH
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service always!
I appreciate the time the service guys take to explain things to me regarding my vehicle and make helpful recommendations. They have earned my trust in the excellent work they do and the exceptional customer service they provide. I would not have anyone else service my vehicle but Voss Hyundai!

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

YF
Yolanda F.
Always Great Service
I love that I can make appointments for an oil change. Great service.

New Lebanon, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Good Service
I was very pleased with the service. Even with no real appointment I was greeted with pleasure and was treated with good intentions.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Exceptional Customer Service
I purchased three Hyundai vehicles at Voss. I have them serviced there as well.
Best customer service I have ever had.

Jerome G.
2014 Hyundai Azera
SErvice
Your service people are great. They keep you updated through the whole process

Jillian K.
Xenia, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
The employees
Very nice. Was greeted with a smile.

Franklin, OH
service department
Service department is always very professional.

Mary G.
Bellbrook, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Service Department
This is the third Hyundai I have owned, all bought at Voss Hyundai....and only serviced at their service department....I have always been happy with the service and the product....thank you so much
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

RZ
Robert Z.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
As always, the service was outstanding!

Very Accommodating Staff & Service
Very Satisfied with the Voss Service Group will continue to have my service done there.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review of our service department and team. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

We strive to deliver a 5-star experience to you while in for service, what can we do differently to earn a 5-star rating on your next visit?

Please let myself or any of the team members know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Timothy B.
West Alexandria, OH
Service dept
Very friendly. Car was done in the time frame it said it would be. Place was clean and organized.

Robert B.
2011 Hyundai Equus
The service department.

Robert B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service manager Mark.
Mark is always helpful and friendly

Susan S.
Middletown, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
OK, BUT COULD USE IMPROVEMENT!
As far as the work done on my car, I have no complaints. I assume it was taken care of. However, no one explained anything about what they had done. The recall letter is the only explanation that I have as to what was wrong and so I still don't know what was wrong. I just assumed it was fixed.
I do feel that your staff could be a bit more on the friendly side and a little more helpful.
As far as the lounge area, it's OK, but could use a little upgrade. I am not giving you a bad review, just not one to rave about.

Good Evening,

Thank you for your business and for your feedback about your service experience. I will personally follow up with your advisor about your concerns. We are also getting ready for an upgrade remodel of our waiting area in the spring.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions that you would like me to look into.

Springboro, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
Honest and Professional
I have always found Voss Hyundai honest and professional. In my estimation, a dealership doesn't get any better than that.

MN
Mark N.
15000 mile service
Had routine 15000 mile service. Service Tech was excellent in explaining work to be performed and afterward, work that was performed. Answered all questions. Appreciate the complimentary car was and refreshments in waiting room. Keep up the good work.

AJ
Amy J.
oil change
fast and convenient service

Janet L.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Super service with great customer focus
I've utilized Hyundai service consistently for 6 + years due to location, great service and support, and competitive pricing.

Carol M.
Springboro, OH
2013 Hyundai Azera
very prompt and thorough
Have been very satisfied with service since 2014.

HR
Hollee R.
Friendly service staff
I was pleased with the friendliness and willingness to get me to work and back while they took care of my care. Communication was great and appreciated.