Overall Rating 4.3095233/5Overall Rating 4.3095233/5Overall Rating 4.3095233/5Overall Rating 4.3095233/5rating 4.3095233
Overall Rating 2.2142833/5Overall Rating 2.2142833/5rating 2.2142833rating 2.2142833rating 2.2142833

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Nearby
I'm glad to find a Hyundai dealership nearby
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review of our service department and team. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

We strive to deliver a 5-star experience to you while in for service, what can we do differently to earn a 5-star rating on your next visit?

Please let myself or any of the team members know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Middletown, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Did ok
My service was done in a timely manner
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

TD
Thomas D.
Centerville, OH
Scheduled Service
I am always treated with respect and service is always done correctly and in a timely manner.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

2016 Hyundai Accent
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I brought my 2016 Hyundai Accent to Voss Hyundai when my check engine light came on. I had never had service done at Voss Hyundai, but my car was still under warranty and Voss was the closest Hyundai dealership. Voss got my car in quickly and provided a shuttle service back to work so I did not have to wait on my car at the dealership. Everyone I interacted with was friendly and helpful. Should my car require any additional service, I will definitely bring it back to Voss!

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

I will be sure the rest of the team knows how pleased you are with their efforts.

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Drop off and pickup was easy.work was done in a timely manner

WW
William W.
West Chester, OH
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Another great trip
Mark and techs are very professional and know what they’re doing. No surprises

DK
Donald K.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Sevice Review
Mark is absolutely excellent at his job thus to true asset to Voss

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Long time customer
The entire staff at Voss Huyundai is outstanding.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business with us and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Jay R.
customer service
Something as inconvenient as a "recall" notice, for the customer and service dept., this particular Hyundai dealership service dept. has always
taken the time to explain every aspect of the of the repair or service to be done. That doesn't sound like much, but it means a lot for someone
who can lift the hood and then go cross-eyed. I really appreciate that. Sincerely Jay R.

Good Morning,

I will be sure the team knows how much you appreciate their efforts.

Union, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quick service
Excellent people!

Dain D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Voss Service
my wife and I both drive Hyundais. Courteous and knowledgeable staff, service done correctly and on time keep us returning. We especially appreciate the loaner car when needed.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Brooke B.
excellent service department!
Voss did a very good job on my oil change.

Englewood, OH
03/11/2019 Category: Service
I always experience nothing but the best at Voss Hyundai! I purchased my Tucson at this location and it’s been nothing but a positive experience since 2016. I live in Englewood and although there is a Hyundai dealer much closer to my home, I make the trip to Voss purely based on the fact that I know that I will be satisfied after my visit.

Sonata

Anderson J.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Always satisfied
Everyone is always friendly and very helpful explaining every issue along the way so that there are no surprises. I always leave extremely satisfied.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

RO
Rose O.
Middletown, OH
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Appoint was easy to schedule and everything was done with minimal waiting
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

2010 Hyundai Accent
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Answered our questions and solved our problem.

Mary H.

Chantele D.
Newport News, VA
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Mark at Voss Hyundai, Centerville Ohio
Mark Atwood is a phenomenal Service Manager--I wouldn't go anywhere else but Voss Hyundai. He is always helpful--always honest and only does the work he has to in order to keep my vehicle running great and me safe!

Good Morning,

I will make sure Mark gets a copy of this so he knows how pleased you are with his service.