2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl

Toby T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Great Service.
They always know me when I come in for my oil change. Never takes long which is great! They are so nice and always smiling.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 04/09/2020

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your continued business with us. We appreciate your Great feedback about your service experience.

Delores C.
Franklin, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly service
Steve is always very friendly. Great Serivce !

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Roxy B.
Hilliard, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Thank you!
They were very helpful and have taken extra precautions with the covid -19 situation to keep we as customers safe as well as their employees.
Got me right in for an oil change and also kept my car overnight to get new tires put on and put me in a rental car. I’m extremely happy!

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your business and Great review of our team. We are glad to hear that we were able to make your service visit safe and convenient for you. Enjoy the new tires.
     Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about your service visit.

Timothy M.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Voss Hyundai Service Dept.
On time, work to be done is explained and no surprises...

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

DO
Deborah O.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Smooth Checkup
I had my engine oil changed which included an inspection. I felt everything went well. I was able to wait at the lounge area and the whole thing took about one hour. The mechanic told me things he recommend I keep an eye out for and fix later on. I am really happy about the coupon they sent me in the mail which they applied to my service charge. Great experience.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

Jeff M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Car repair
They did a great job and the car is running good. The ability to drop the car off and use shuttle service to get to and from work was great!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

DA
Destinea A.
Springboro, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Great place
They have treated me so great every time I come in and seem genuine with concern for my vehicle. They never try to sell me anything and just make sure I have all of what the car needs.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

RP
Ronnie P.
Hamilton, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2020 Category: Service
everyone is friendly, they seam to care about you as a customer
above
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Susan S.
Fairborn, OH
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service department
I drive a half hour out of my way to keep taking my Hyundai to this particular dealership because of the great service I receive and the great friendly people I encounter. Would definitely recommend!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your continued business and great review of our service team. Please let us know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Middletown, OH
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Place!
Have been coming here since 2004 (that Elantra is still going with over 160,000 miles!), and Voss has been fantastic every time I have dealt with them. I currently also have a 2010 Genesis Coupe, and I bring it here for anything it needs. The facility is always clean and the staff is always friendly and helpful. If there are any problems or issues, they go out of their way to fix them and make sure you are satisfied and compensated. I have recommended Voss to many people over the years, and will continue to do so. I will also not hesitate to purchase from them when I am in the market for my next vehicle.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your continued business with us and for your 5-star review of our team. Please let us know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Jan F.
Newport, KY
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Jan Fisher
Very efficient !

Good morning,

Thank you for your business and 5- star review of our service team. Please let us know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Jennifer K.
Fairborn, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/15/2020 Category: Service
great service
Friendly & quick service!

AF

Centerville, OH
2010 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership and service
I always take my car to be serviced at Voss. Each and every time and I am satisfied with how I am greeted, treated during my time there in the dealership.