Overall Rating 4.3255814/5Overall Rating 4.3255814/5Overall Rating 4.3255814/5Overall Rating 4.3255814/5rating 4.3255814
Overall Rating 2.209307/5Overall Rating 2.209307/5rating 2.209307rating 2.209307rating 2.209307

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Lengthy, but Excellent Service
Voss Hyundai had my 2015 Sonata Limited for more than a month! That length of time definitely tested my patience, but they kept in touch and gave me a great loaner to drive. They cared about fixing my car the right way, and they did. This is the third vehicle my husband and I have bought from Voss Hyundai, and we've always been extremely pleased with their competent, caring service.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Hohum
Okay
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review of our service department and team. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

We strive to deliver a 5-star experience to you while in for service, what can we do differently to earn a 5-star rating on your next visit?

Please let myself or any of the team members know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Mary H.
Miamisburg, OH
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent work and service
I appreciate the fine service I get every time I take my car in....
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your continued business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

Joyce L.
Bellbrook, OH
My Hyundai Experience
I was a able to schedule my appointment on line and get in on the day I needed. The service process was very quick and I enjoyed watching TV while I waited. Loved the convenience and your friendly, professional staff

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

TT
Toby T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great service!!
The staff at Voss Hyundai are so great!! Wait time is almost never what they quote.

Springboro, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great people
The people are easy to do business with

James D.
Xenia, OH
Slow Leak in tire
Mechanics found a small nail between the treads of my right front passenger tire and patched it from the inside! It keeps its Air now. One less concern in my bag! Thanks for the service!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Michael W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Fast, friendly, professional!!!
They done good!!! Above and beyond!
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Oregonia, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick, excellent service
This is the best service department in all of the land. Voss Hyundai is tops, and so is their service team.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Good Morning,

I will be sure the rest of the team knows how pleased you are with their efforts.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Reliable and effective/ efficient service
I’ve been utilizing Voss Hyundai service for 10+ years and have been scheduling with the same service staff - reliable, knowledgeable and great to work with for dependable car maintenance!

Good Evening,

Marie P.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
FLAWLESS
Wonderful staff, timely service.... painless

KR
Kelly R.
Great customer service!
I keep returning to Voss Hyundai because I have always received excellent customer and automotive service from those who have taken care of my Sonata, and me. Keep up the great work Voss!!

Good Morning,

Thank you for your Great review, we appreciate your continued business and you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Well, I just filled out one of these.....
But as usual, the service was great

Good Morning,

Thank you for your Great review, we appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

2016 Hyundai Accent
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Informative employees. Friendly, quick, competent.

Debra S.
Miamisburg, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Consistent Customer Service
Mark and the service team at Voss Hyundai are always very efficient and courteous.

RP
Robert P.
Efficient fair value

2018 Hyundai Kona
Great customer service Every time
I got a screw in my tire, the service department was able to provide me with a new tire the same day.

06/16/2019 Category: Service
Very professional

John H.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service as always
We have never had a problem with the service here. Mark Atwood, the service representative, is a pleasure to work with