2029 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.20588/5Overall Rating 4.20588/5Overall Rating 4.20588/5Overall Rating 4.20588/5rating 4.20588
Overall Rating 2.21212/5Overall Rating 2.21212/5rating 2.21212rating 2.21212rating 2.21212

2014 Hyundai Accent
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Always very kind when I take my car in.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey. We appreciate your business and your 5-star review of our service department and team.

Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Great
Mark and the team at Voss always make you feel appreciated.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great personnel
On time appointment

Julie S.
Springboro, OH
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Nice people in service department
Thank you for scheduling me quickly.
Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Douglas B. from Voss Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Happy to switch dealerships to Voss
I'm glad I changed to Voss Hyundai in Centerville! They took care of my vehicle, listened to what my maintenance needs were, and made sure to charge me for ONLY what my vehicle needed. Having previously been underwhelmed by lack of customer service at a previous (and more local) Hyundai dealer, I am really glad that I made the switch to Voss Hyundai. All services provided make the extra drive time worth it. I'm definitely going back to them.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your Great review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback about our service department and team. We are also glad you made the switch to us.

VZ
Valerie Z.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Best service
As always, Voss Hyundai service did an outstanding job!

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your continued business.

Jean H.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and accommodating.
Appreciate having my car picked up at home as i am unable to take it to the shop by myself.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback about your service experience.

BC
Bryan C.
Fast Service & Excellent Service
Took car in for a lot of small issues. They fixed every problem, fast service, great price and the staff was super friendly.

Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your business.

I will be sure to let the team know how pleased you are with their service.

FL
Frank L.
Farmersville, OH
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great people Great service
Always helpful, friendly,

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always kind and curtious . They explain things clearly so you can understand . I fid not buy my car here only because they did not have the one I wanted at that time and needed it ASAP, but always have brought it to Voss for service . I trust them . Great job Voss Hyundai !

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review of our service department and team. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

We strive to deliver a 5-star experience to you while in for service, what can we do differently to earn a 5-star rating on your next visit?

Please let myself of any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.

CP
Carol P.
2013 Hyundai Azera
CP’s Review
Area is clean & organized. The service associates listen to my concerns and /or needs each time.

Germantown, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Quick and easy service

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your Great review, we appreciate your business with us.

Please let us know if you have any questions about the completed service.

SD
Susan D.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Trusting Service
I always trust the service reps and their recommendations of what needs tob done with my vehicle 🚗

TJ
Tim J.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Best dealership service I have ever worked with
On the fly, I called to see if Justin could fit me in for an oil change. He got right back to me and let me know I could come in at 3:00 PM. that same day. After a brief wait, the oil change was done and I was on my way. I appreciate the personal, friendly courteous and efficient treatment I always get from Mark, Justin and Steve. They find time for my questions and making servicing my autos a pleasure there at Voss Hyundai.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your Great review and continued business with us. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

I will be sure and let the rest of the team know how pleased you are with their service.

MA
Mary A.
Englewood, OH
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Great Customer Service
Mark is very friendly and helpful. Mary A.

CK
Christopher K.
Springboro, OH
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome.
I always take my cars back to Voss. Mark has helped us out so much over the years. This place is Awesome and they know what is happening with your car. Please take your car to Viss and let the great people take care of you.

EJ
Ethel J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2018 Category: Service
The staff/technicians aredeinitely professional and customer focused. Always a good experience for me!
People are helpful and customer oriented, especially the Service Dept. As always Mark Atwood is the greatest!. He is professional, knowledgeable and customer focused, truly a significant asset to Hyundai business. Not just to me, but I have observed his dealings with other customers and he is always exceptional!

Good Morning,

I will be sure and let Mark know how pleased you are with his service.

EO
Ester O.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service was good the gentleman that assisted was very good.
The appointment was on time did not wait

Good Afternoon,

I will be sure and let Justin know how pleased you are.

KJ
Keith J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Responsive Service
Mark Atwood and Steven were both awesome to work with. They fast, thorough and made me feel like I was the only customer there. They were awesome!
Keith Jenkins

07/10/2018 Category: Service
service dept
usually great customer service. friendly and professional staff.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your business and for your feedback about your service visit. We are getting ready to redo the waiting are to make it larger and will be adding in additional TV's that way we can offer more channels.
     Please let myself or any of the team know if you have any questions about the service that we completed.