Aaron B.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/15/2018
Always polite, professional and does quality work
The title of this review pretty much says it. I've been taking all of my cars to VTEC for years and have never been disappointed. They've gone out of their way to accommodate my needs and have addressed all of my various issues in a timely manner. They never fail to delivery quality work and have been diligent about obtaining my approval before any unexpected work is done. I've found their prices to be competitive and they also have earned my trust - which is invaluable. I hope to continue to use their services for years to come.

MARYLLEN S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/01/2018
Great people
People that know what they are doing.

CD
Cristina D.
Plymouth Voyager
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Cristina said Simon has been reliable, honest and available to help.

Kenneth S.
Acura 3.5RL
08/18/2018
no nonsense, honest, automotive professional
I have been doing business with V-tec for years servicing an 08 camry hybrid, 02 acura sedan and 01 tacoma pickup. THe owner Simon started his business after years as a Factory trained technician for Acura and again as Toyota master diagnostic technician. He considers himself an "Automotive Doctor". He listens to me explaining my cars symptoms, asks appropriate questions with respect, diagnoses exact cause of problem quickly with the latest equipment and provides a fair and reasonable cost estimate. On a few occasions the actual cost was lower than estimated, he is HONEST

His staff is well trained and friendly, his shop is kept very clean and organized, which is expected of an AUTOMOTIVE DOCTOR

Ken S

CELIA B.
Audi TT
08/12/2018
Knowing my car is in good hands!.
When I call and ask Simon if I can bring my car in for service that morning, there is never any hesitation. Always a yes and that makes me happy. The greeting are sincere and very attentive. I know my car will be taken care of and I will receive a phone call later in the day for an update. I drive out feeling my car is safe and that makes me happy.

YB
Yosep B.
08/03/2018
Let's make it simple: don't go anywhere else, just Vtec
Lets make it simple: don't go anywhere else, just Vtec

EW
Eric W.
Sunnyvale, CA
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business finished the service in a timely manner. They informed him of some additional issues with his vehicle.

CD
Cristina D.
Toyota Yaris
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Cristina said the staff take very good care of their customers. They go out of their way to do a good job for a reasonable price.

Chuck M.
Boulder Creek, CA
Toyota Tundra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the service was good, except he had to return to get new brake pads, because the ones they put on were faulty. He has been going to this business for over 10 years.

LW
Lisa W.
Jeep Liberty
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said she loved Simon.

PC
Pat C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff is great. The owner was very helpful and she appreciates it.

FM
Frieda M.
05/26/2018
Our Jeep
During the last several years, the owner Matthew Simon and his great team have been providing the best quality services at a very reasable cost for our cars!! We also really appreciate the fact that they are trustworthy, friendly, and very professional.
Thanks Vtec for helping us out again!! :)

PC
Pat C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff is always very responsive, and they try to help her.

AK
Aref K.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Aref said the service at this business was perfect and on time.

EW
Ebert W.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Ebert said the staff was honest and communicated well. The speed and quality of service was good.

KE
Kerry E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/21/2018
I always receive the best service.
Simon is trustworthy and provides great service. I recommend Vtec to many of my friends, co-workers and family. And this is the only place I take my car.

Jamshid H.
02/25/2018
Excelent Diagnosis and Repair and Service
All cars in my family are repaired and serviced here. Outstanding diagnosis of problem is an indication of expertise in this shop. Repairs are performed exactly as planned within the time promised. The recommondations on type of repairs are economical and in the best interest of the customer. I highly trust this shop and I am thankfull for the opoortunity.

SJ
Sholeh J.
02/24/2018
Five Star Service!
Vtec has taken great care of my 2 cars (BMW X3 and 5 Series), for years now, and there service is bar none.
They are fast, efficient, reasonable, very knowledgeable, and above all absolutely honest. And that is a rare quality that you do not get that often these days.
Love Simon and his crew. Well done boys!

PP
Pat P.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff was consistently helpful. It kept her well informed and provided great service. They are all considerate and professional.

SR
Salvador R.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Salvador said the service was completed on time, with everything working perfectly.