SF
Sharon F.
Mazda Protege5
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Moses. He stated that they trust their vehicle to the business and that they give good service.

Aaron B.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/19/2018
Tracked down and repaired the problem quickly and efficiently
My car died in the middle of the highway on my evening commute home. I called them immediately and had the car towed to their shop. The next morning they called me with a diagnosis and recommended course of action. Once they had my permission to move forward with the repair (a step which I always appreciate,) they obtained the part, fixed the car and got it back to me both quickly and for less money than I had anticipated. Vtec is always courteous, professional and aware of the difficulties their customers experience when their cars are being repaired. Highly recommended.

EW
Eric W.
Sunnyvale, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they are trustworthy, and they do really good work. His family has been going to the business for about 15 years now.

Jeremy R.
Audi S8
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said the business did a good job.

PU
Paul U.
10/23/2018
Very knowledgeable
Good service and very knowledgeable !!!!

KW
Kelly W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the business is a good place for service.

Aaron B.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/15/2018
Always polite, professional and does quality work
The title of this review pretty much says it. I've been taking all of my cars to VTEC for years and have never been disappointed. They've gone out of their way to accommodate my needs and have addressed all of my various issues in a timely manner. They never fail to delivery quality work and have been diligent about obtaining my approval before any unexpected work is done. I've found their prices to be competitive and they also have earned my trust - which is invaluable. I hope to continue to use their services for years to come.

MARYLLEN S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/01/2018
Great people
People that know what they are doing.

CD
Cristina D.
Plymouth Voyager
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Cristina said Simon has been reliable, honest and available to help.

Kenneth S.
Acura 3.5RL
08/18/2018
no nonsense, honest, automotive professional
I have been doing business with V-tec for years servicing an 08 camry hybrid, 02 acura sedan and 01 tacoma pickup. THe owner Simon started his business after years as a Factory trained technician for Acura and again as Toyota master diagnostic technician. He considers himself an "Automotive Doctor". He listens to me explaining my cars symptoms, asks appropriate questions with respect, diagnoses exact cause of problem quickly with the latest equipment and provides a fair and reasonable cost estimate. On a few occasions the actual cost was lower than estimated, he is HONEST

His staff is well trained and friendly, his shop is kept very clean and organized, which is expected of an AUTOMOTIVE DOCTOR

Ken S

CELIA B.
Audi TT
08/12/2018
Knowing my car is in good hands!.
When I call and ask Simon if I can bring my car in for service that morning, there is never any hesitation. Always a yes and that makes me happy. The greeting are sincere and very attentive. I know my car will be taken care of and I will receive a phone call later in the day for an update. I drive out feeling my car is safe and that makes me happy.

YB
Yosep B.
08/03/2018
Let's make it simple: don't go anywhere else, just Vtec
Lets make it simple: don't go anywhere else, just Vtec

EW
Eric W.
Sunnyvale, CA
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business finished the service in a timely manner. They informed him of some additional issues with his vehicle.

CD
Cristina D.
Toyota Yaris
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Cristina said the staff take very good care of their customers. They go out of their way to do a good job for a reasonable price.

Chuck M.
Boulder Creek, CA
Toyota Tundra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the service was good, except he had to return to get new brake pads, because the ones they put on were faulty. He has been going to this business for over 10 years.

LW
Lisa W.
Jeep Liberty
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said she loved Simon.

PC
Pat C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff is great. The owner was very helpful and she appreciates it.

FM
Frieda M.
05/26/2018
Our Jeep
During the last several years, the owner Matthew Simon and his great team have been providing the best quality services at a very reasable cost for our cars!! We also really appreciate the fact that they are trustworthy, friendly, and very professional.
Thanks Vtec for helping us out again!! :)

PC
Pat C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff is always very responsive, and they try to help her.

AK
Aref K.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Aref said the service at this business was perfect and on time.