BD
Bill D.
Lincoln, DE
04/03/2018
Honest family business
My family has dealt with the Walls family Auto repair shop since the 1960s. They are honest, competent, and stand behind their work. I highly recommend them.

TA
TA A.
Seaford, DE
11/20/2017
Terrible service, dishonest people
I replaced the rear wheel bearing hud myself a fews day ago, accidently got a broken bolt on the ABS sensor, I went to them to have the bolt drilled out, they took of everything from the wheel to do the job, waited for two hours until he finished the job and costed me 180 bucks for a bolt, that really expensive! The second day I drove my car and found there was a strange noise came from the rear wheel, then the ABS, TCS, Brake, Slip light all went on! I was shocked and my whole family 5 adults and a baby were seating in my car!Luckyly I were not on the highway, if so porbably would be a terrible car accident! I pulled on the side of the road right away and call my friend to come help us, after got home, my friend check my car for me, he knew most commom things on car, he told me that someone installed the two brake shoes spring incorrectly, the upper spring went to the lower one and the lower go to the upper, that cause the strange noise when driving and cuse all the warning lights on and the ABS was deactivated on rear wheel! The tech in Wall's did that, I wondered how is a tech did not even know how to install brake shoes to be working in the shop!? If this is not a mistake then he is really a devil from hell to do such crazy thing!
After my friend switch them back on correctly, I turn on my car, drive over 5mph the 4 lights coming back again, my friend use the scanner to scan the code, it came out the ABS sensor might be damage and short the ABS control moudle, and if it is the problem if will cost me around $1600 to repair! OH MY! I could not belief what had I heard!I went to Wall's with my good running car except for a broken, then came back with a broken salvage car! WIll never ever go to them, people aware those people they will try to squeeze your pocket and will not care about other's safy!

KF
Karin F.
Milford, DE
10/16/2017
HONEST and GREAT customer service!
I was beyond impressed by Jesse who worked on my car today.I came in thinking I needed my brakes done and turned out I didn't.He took the time to explain things to me and do some upkeep I needed.
Also the receptionist was wonderful and chatted with me the whole time.

CP
Charlotte P.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Charlotte said the business finished in a timely manner, her vehicle is running well and she would recommend them.

LG
Linda G.
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Linda said they did a great job and it was done in the time that they told her.

HB
Harry B.
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Angie. She said this business does good work and it did not take all day to finish. The staff there is good and friendly.

GM
Gay M.
Chevrolet HHR
09/16/2016
service was very good will come back again.

Jim C.
Honda Accord
09/16/2016 Category: Service
Jim said they are a superb staff and they helped out in a situation that he needed help with. He has already recommended this business.

SG
Steve G.
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Steve said the business solved the problem and fixed it really quickly. They do a great job.

GS
Greg S.
09/14/2016 Category: Service
Greg said this business was recommended to him by someone and he now recommends them to others.

Judy S.
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Judy said the work is good at the business, and they were able to get her vehicle in and out in a timely manner.

LF
Lisa F.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/07/2016
Pleased with Service
Quick turnaround, honest, helpful.

Don M.
Ford Expedition
09/03/2016 Category: Service
Don said this business has a friendly staff that provides good, dependable service on time.

Ryan H.
Subaru Impreza
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Ryan said this business was nice and cheap.

GP
George P.
Lincoln Town Car
08/25/2016 Category: Service
George said the staff was very nice and polite at the business. He was very pleased and satisfied with his experience. He would go back and he has recommended them to others.

AV
Astrid V.
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Astrid said she is always satisfied with the service provided by the business.

Mike C.
Chevrolet Uplander
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Mike said he is very satisfied. Their speed of the service was very good. However, the price was a little high.

RJ
Renee J.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Renee said the service was great.

David B.
Buick LeSabre
08/11/2016
Fuel pump/gas gage
Fast friendly service The new Josh was a real improvement!

BK
Barry K.
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Barry said the employees at the business were pleasant and he was satisfied with the service.