Business Solutions

business image

Walnut Creek Ford

Average Score
Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5
3.4

ReScore Reviews

Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5

About

Walnut Creek Ford has a comprehensive new and pre-owned vehicle inventory and anyone looking for a vehicle will likely find it at our dealership. We will keep your vehicle running in top condition with our award winning service and part departments.

All Departments' Reviews
3.4

Mina g.
Brentwood, CA
06/05/2020
Disappointed
I called on Wednesday to book an appointment on Thursday, and i took the day off.. i spoke with Arman to get things ready this way me and my wife don't have to spend long time , I texted him the 2 cars I'm interested in and spoke over the phone about them, he was supposed to send me the pay structure for both car, here is what happened , my appointment was scheduled at 11 am, i called him at 10 40 am in the morning to ask about the numbers, this way when I come to the dealership it isn't a long wait, he said he was busy with another customer ( though this is my scheduled time for appointment) so I told him no problem , just email me the numbers and I'll decide on one and come to the dealership, he said you are not going to like what I send anyways...seriously!anyway I waited till 6 pm I got no emails NOTHING! it was a complete waste of my time, I knew Cary for years he is a great guy, but the way and attitude of the sales person was way beyond unacceptable , I'm definitely taking my business elsewhere, good job Ford, you just keep losing Loyal customers.
Not Recommended
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.