Walt's Auto Care 15th Ave

Jarred C. on 11/17/2017
Jarred said the service at this business was very timely and quick. It was more expensive than he expected, but his vehicle is running awesomely now.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
Jamie M. on 11/15/2017
Jamie said the service was smooth.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
Mike P. on 11/13/2017
Mike said the employees have always been good to him.
Vehicle: Ford Flex
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
Irma V. on 11/07/2017
Irma said the employees took good care of her vehicle and she was satisfied with their service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017
Phillip C. on 11/07/2017
Phillip said this business serviced his vehicle quickly.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017
ryan h. on 11/02/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"No clue what customer care means"
original post from 11/5/16 on yelp and facebook.

I have used Walt's for 10 years and have had nothing but good things to say about them until today.
Yesterday I called and set up an appointment for 12 noon today. I verified that the oil change and lightbulb replacement on my 2011 Chevy HHR were the same price I always pay $66.34 including tax and was told that would be the price. I ended up being called into work so I asked my roommate to take my car in for me and gave him cash to pay for it thinking that was it. My roommate called me at 2pm and said they had charged him $111.65. when I called to ask what was going on I was told thats the price there will be no discussion. When I asked how the price could go up $45.31 in 24hrs I was told I was wrong thats the price there will be no discussion. I tried explaining that I had paid that same price every time my headlight had gone out and I needed an oil change and was told they would not argue with me that was the price there will be no discussion. when I asked that they hand the phone to my roommate so I could apologize for the change in price and him having to be out of pocket until I got home, they hung up on me.

You guys lost a long time customer over this!

So on yelp and on Facebook I received the following comment.

"11/10/2016 I'm so sorry for the confusion and frustration here, Ryan. I can't imagine why you would have gotten two answers regarding our prices, but I can certainly say we dropped the ball when it came to communicating with you this time, and I apologize for that. I'd really like to follow up with you over the phone so we can figure out exactly what happened here. If you don't mind, please give us a call at 206-789-7828. I look forward to talking with you so we can get back to being the shop you've trusted for the past ten years.

Thanks,
Ryan, Manager"

I tried contacting Ryan multiple times and was always told he was either busy or not there. Each time I was asked for my name and number and I have never received a call back. On December 10th I'd called 6 times and have since tried 3 times. I still haven't received a call back.

You guys have my name and model of car. If you actually do care about customer retention you can call me back.

The reason I'm posting this is that I also have tried to unsubscribe to your emails multiple times to no avail.
Service Date: 11/05/2016
Review Created: 11/02/2017 07:51 AM
Junior S. on 11/02/2017
Junior said the gentleman that helped him was very informative and he got right to work.
Vehicle: Honda Insight
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017
Dustin B. on 10/31/2017
Dustin said the repairs took longer than expected.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Michael B. on 10/31/2017
Michael said this business was recommended by Triple A. They were fast, helpful and reasonable priced. They had good communication skills.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Stephen N. on 10/31/2017
Stephen said this business provided amazing customer service. However, they were not able to fix his vehicle.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy Wagon
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Steve K. on 10/30/2017
Steve said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 10/28/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Valsi S. on 10/30/2017
Valsi said they do a good job and he has been going there for a long time.
Vehicle: Cadillac Fleetwood
Service Date: 10/28/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Cliff B. on 10/27/2017
Cliff said the service he got from the business was good.
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Khristi L. on 10/24/2017
Khristi said she has been visiting this business for years and they never steer her wrong. They are really honest and they prioritize the service. It is always an awesome job.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Don A. on 10/19/2017
Don said this business was good and friendly. They completed the job on time.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy Wagon
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017
Robert J. on 10/16/2017
Robert said Walt and Jacob are great but their parts supplier was not good.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017
Shannee O. on 09/29/2017
Shannee said the people are very friendly and they were fast in fixing her vehicle. Everything is working properly.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Jennifer K. on 09/29/2017
Jennifer said the staff are helpful, honest, and she doesn't have a negative thing to say about the business.
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Sharon E. on 09/26/2017
Sharon said they were supposed to fix her breaks so she could go on vacation but they didn't do it right and the brakes ended up catching on fire after this business had closed.
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Wagon
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017
PAMELA B. on 09/24/2017
"Superior service as always "
Don't go anywhere else now. I recommend this shop to anyone for oil change, scheduled maintenance, to major repairs. Prices are reasonable. I also like that they give you a rundown of what needs attention in the near future.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 09/24/2017 08:17 PM
Ted B. at Walt's Auto Care 15th Ave responded on 09/25/2017

Hello Pamela:

Thank you for trusting us with your car care and especially for taking the time to share your experience with others. Word of mouth is the best endorsement and we appreciate your comments. We will continue to work hard to keep your trust.

Best regards,