Overall Rating 4.6470579/5Overall Rating 4.6470579/5Overall Rating 4.6470579/5Overall Rating 4.6470579/5rating 4.6470579
Overall Rating 2.44118/5Overall Rating 2.44118/5rating 2.44118rating 2.44118rating 2.44118
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

David S.
Cokeburg, PA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great vehicles. Great service. Great staff.
Washington Hyundai has taken care of our vehicle quickly and efficiently. Personable and reliable staff. Excellent job!

Pittsburgh, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
They were great--Everything #1 Cochran isn't
I brought our 2012 Santa Fe in for service, principally because the rear view mirror had fallen off the windshield. I had tried to get an appointment with #1 Cochran (where we bought the car), but they could not give us an appointment until a week and a half out. Washington Hyundai got us in within days (the first day conducive for us to be there. In addition to the mirror, I also asked them to check the emergency brake. Ever since we bought the car, it had rolled for several inches with the brake applied. #0 (sic) Hyundai told us it was the nature of the vehicle. Actually, at that time (when the car was new), had told us 2 other things were "the nature of the vehicle." One was subsequently repaired due to a recall by Hyundai. The last issue, one with the heating/cooling/ventilation system, they finally diagnosed and fixed on our now 5+ year old car. Of course the fixing now was out of warranty and the charged us dearly for it.

In a nutshell, Washington Hyundai was everything Cochran was not: competent, friendly and fairly priced. All issue with our car were fixed in a timely fashion and at a price which was a fraction of what we expected. I don't typically recommend dealerships to friends, but this is one I would not hesitate to recommend to Hyundai owners.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! Have a great day and we'll see you next visit.

WB
William B.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Washington Hyundai is the best
I have 3 Hyundai auto currently in my family. When I need service or State inspections Carol & Bob get me in quickly, do what I need & get me out. They always let me know what should be done, & let me decide what to have done at that time. Never any pressure & I always know the cost before the job is done. Most importantly, it is always done right. Hyundai makes the best autos tha I have ever had.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thanks for the great review! See you next visit

AC
Anthony C.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
The overall experience was great! Staff was professional, service was done in a timely fashion, and the price was right
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

VG
Vanessa G.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
I always get amazing service
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 08/12/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Laura S.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly!
Very accommodating to my schedule and the staff were very pleasant and friendly.

KF
Keith F.
Shadyside, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly service dept
They are always friendly and explains everything they do

GC
George C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/09/2018 Category: Service
2018 Snata Fe Sport
Love my Hyundai. The service department has done a fantastic job keeping my vehicle running in tip top shape.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review !

2014 Hyundai Accent
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Fast, courteous, professional and fairly priced.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you very much for the great review !

WN
William N.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Very satisfied with service.

RF
Robert F.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Speedy service; easy to get appointment; car washed
Fruendly, efficient

Thanks for the great review ! See you next visit

Charleroi, PA
great people
quick and efficient service.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review !

Houston, PA
Maintenance appointments
Easy to schedule an appt. Very convenient.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for the great review ! See you next visit

PF
Patricia F.
Avella, PA
Sales to Service
From the Sales to Service department absolutely wonderful!

Pittsburgh, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Terrific
Friendly, knowledgeable staff, clean facilities, efficient and complete work.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review ! See you next visit

2014 Hyundai Elantra
X

Thank you for the review ! See you next visit

RK
Ron K.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
My oil change was scheduled for 8:15 AM. This was my first experience with this dealership. The female service attendant was very friendly and helpful. The service took 22 minutes which is extremely fast. Routinely I have waited over an hour at other establishments for the same service.

NH
Nadine H.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nadine Harley
I have been getting excellent service at Washington Hyundai. I get my vehicle serviced there regularly. Hopefully I will continue to have the excellent prompt service I have received in the past.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

LA
Lani A.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service.
ms. Karol assisted me with the needs of my car, and am very satisfied with how professional she was in handling all my concerns. Keep up the good works!
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Karol does a wonderful job for our customers. Thanks for the great review ! See you next visit

2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Title
It is a great place to take our cars to for the inspections and any work that may be needed. They let you know if you need further work done or parts needed.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018