Overall Rating 4.6571443/5Overall Rating 4.6571443/5Overall Rating 4.6571443/5Overall Rating 4.6571443/5rating 4.6571443
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

Marirose D.
Clairton, PA
Easy
Helpful friendly people
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks for the great review !

Mc Murray, PA
Washington Hyundai
I have bought two vehicles from Washington Hyundai. They have always done a great job with all of my service needs.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful review ! See you next visit

Barbara S.
Washington, PA
Great dealership
Friendly & courteous staff as well as great service - have been going there for 10+ years!
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Mark S.
Washington, PA
Friendly and communicative
I came in for something I thought would be simple and inexpensive. It turned out to be a bigger job and somewhat expensive. The sticker pain was mitigated by the staff being very clear, honest, and helpful, such as giving me a free loaner to use for the day due to the extra time needed for the repair. Thanks!

Friendly and communicative
I came in for something I thought would be simple and inexpensive. It turned out to be a bigger job and expensive. The sticker pain was mitigated by the staff being very clear, honest, and helpful, such as giving me a free loaner due to the extra time needed for the repair.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today !  I understand  our customers time is very important and I apologize for the trip back. Greg and Karol do a wonderful job for our customers and I know you have recognized that as well . If I can be of any assistance in the future , Please don't hesitate to call me . Your next oil and filter change is on us ! Thanks for understanding

CD
Carmen D.
Mount Vernon, IL
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Tremendous group of people that were very happy to assist me. I will not be returning to the area so I won’t be using them again. If I was living in the Washington Pa. area I would highly recommend them.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review!

CT
Courtney T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pleased
Price match previous tires
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you for the review! Have a great day

Karen B.
Monessen, PA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Everyone here is so friendly and helpful
I would definitely reccomend this place to my family and friends very friendly professional personelm
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you for the great review!

Robin C.
Oakdale, PA
Service is always Excellent

Thanks for the great review ! See you next visit

ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you very much for the great review !

Louise M.
Mc Murray, PA
Everyone is friendly.
I was told my car would be ready in about an hour and half, and it was! The staff is friendly, courteous and on schedule!

Joanne G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Never disappointed!
I have to say that I've been dealing with Washington Hyundai for quite a while now and have always been satisfied.
The attention that I get and the service that is given to me has never failed. Needless to say, the people at this location are exceptionally friendly and willing to please their customers.
I can't think of anywhere else I'd go.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks for the great review ! See you next visit

KQ
Kara Q.
Cecil, PA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
The employees are fantastic, polite, and friendly. I was in and out of the dealership/service center in less than 30 minutes. The price was extremely reasonable. I love coming here and I know my car loves it too!!
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Bradley M.
Mc Donald, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Timely and good price as usual
Just in for an oil change and tire rotation. Price was good. Time to complete was about an hour (usually 30-45 mins) but not a big deal. Time is usually never and issue. Very happy with this dealership
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the great review ! See you next visit

KK
Kris K.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The staff is always friendly and very knowledgeable. They also get my car in and out in a timely fashion and always wash my car for me.
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful review !

2006 Hyundai Sonata
Phone Calls
My only problem is that (always) when I call the service department I have to leave a message and wait for someone to call back.
Sometimes it takes an hour + to get a return call. I've never, ever had this experience with any car dealer. The sales department answers promptly; however

I would tell some that you pay a reasonable price for service and I have never been sold anything that I did not need. But; I'd tell them
about the phone experience
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! I will pass on the information regarding the call back. See you next visit

RV
Rudy V.
Burgettstown, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The People
The staff at Washington Hyundai make this dealership great.

MN
Michael N.
Meadow Lands, PA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The work was done in a timely manner,. In amd out. Cannot ask for anything more.
came in and everything was handled quickly and professionally and in a friendly manner. The work was done in what seemed like no time at all
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review ! See you next visit

Richard H.
Masontown, PA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great
The ease of scheduling....didn’t wait long...
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

CT
Candie T.
Fayette City, PA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
T
The people and the prices
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant , fixed our problem and was on time with our appointment .
Just liked the personnel that took care of our service, at the desk and the mechanic .
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Steven C.
Millersville, MD
09/10/2018 Category: Service
A Heart-warming Experience
In the course of making a trip to visit California University of Pennsylvania (my wife and I live in Maryland, near Annapolis) our 2011 Sonata began making a loud, intermittent noise in or near the left front wheel. I couldn't see anything amiss when I stopped and looked, so we continued to California, where I dropped off my wife and drove on to Washington Hyundai. I didn't have an appointment, but the service manager said that though they were busy, she'd at least have a mechanic put the car up on a lift and take a look at it. About 15 minutes later, she invited me into the service bay to see the problem: Both mounting bolts had fallen out of the brake caliper for the left front wheel. Though the caliper had slipped down and was still hanging there, the car was clearly in no condition to be driven. Neither then caliper nor the rotor had been damaged, though, and after inserting and tightening two new bolts (and checking to see that the bolts on the right front caliper were present and tight), the garage sent me on my way back to California. My bill was $32.95, and the time from arrival to departure was no more than 45 minutes. Both the service manager and the mechanic were delightful to talk with, and the entire experience--under the circumstances--couldn't have been better. If I lived anywhere near Washington, Pennsylvania, I would absolutely make Washington Hyundai my regular service garage!
ROBERT S P. from Washington Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful review ! I'm glad we were able to take care of the concerns while you were waiting.