Beverly J S.
GMC Jimmy
02/19/2021
Trusted
If you had a father and brothers who were the absolute best at working on cars, you would definitely ask them, please tell me why my car is smelling like someone has poured gas inside and outside my car? Can I still drive it? Is it safe?
I trust Wayne Croy’s Car Center the same way!!

KC
Kim C.
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Kim said the business is great and does enjoy them. She said the personnel there are friendly, efficient and honest. They do recommend them all the time.

Matt P.
Missouri
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Matt said the staff handled the issue in a timely manner and took care of everything that needed to be taken care of.

Scott H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Scott said they are fair.

Doris L.
Cadillac CTS
01/26/2021
Amazing service and friendly people.
I was stranded with a dead battery in the middle of the afternoon. After receiving a jump start, I drove to Wayne Croy's shop. Jacob immediately had my car in a bay to check the battery. The battery was not holding a charge and I needed a new one. A replacement battery was installed and I was told that I received a $78 credit on my old battery applied to the purchase price of the new one.
The time frame from entering the front door to leaving with my car running with a new battery was about 15 minutes. Terrific service. That is what I always receive from Wayne Croy's

TW
Tricia W.
Nissan Rogue
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Tricia said they have never had a problem.

Cheryl & Brad W.
01/16/2021
good stuff
The excellent ability of all workers and great knowledge of preventative maintenance

CP
Candy P.
Ford Freestyle
01/10/2021
Honest and caring for their customers
I have never had a problem with their service; many times they have saved me money. In fact they fixed things that other auto repair shops screwed up on my car.

AV
A.C. V.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
A.C said he will use this business any time he has a problem. Main thing he wants is a honest mechanic and they have it.

CE
Carlose E.
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Carlose said the staff is very informative and the time commitment is pretty accurate. The waiting room is very peaceful, the service is friendly and they are very polite.

SF
Stephanie F.
Liberty, MO
Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2021
Always so friendly and completely trustworthy!
I never hesitate to call them, just to ask a question or make an appointment! Timely, friendly and reasonable..always!

Jay S.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/16/2020
Great Company
Always provides excellent service, price, and puts the customer first, calls back to discuss the current issue concerning your car.
I have tried several auto mechanics from dealers to private companies. I wish I had gone to Wayne Croy's years ago.
You must call them today for all your cars.

Raymond S.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Raymond said he likes the service he receives there. He said he appreciates the way they handle their business and treats their customers.

CL
Connie L.
GMC Yukon
12/15/2020
Jacob comes thru again!
Jacob was able to fix my brakes the same day I took it in!

BW
Beth W.
Missouri
Chrysler 200
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Beth said didn't have any issues, they were fast and courteous, and she thought price was okay.