RP
Ron/Pam P.
05/22/2019
Friendly staff, great service and fair prices.
I have been doing business with Wayne Croy for over 40 years and I have always been treated with respect and exceptional work ethic. Great mechanics and very easy to work with Bob and Jacob.

John S.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
05/10/2019
Technicians who care and go the extra mile for their customers!
Always easy to talk to and answers questions you can understand. Communication between shop and customers great. Won’t do unscheduled repairs unless talk to customers first.

DK
Doug K.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Doug said they are reasonably priced and they get the job done.

BW
Beth W.
Nissan Murano
05/08/2019
Quick, easy, and thorough.
Made a same day appointment for something minor. Got in quickly and my car was done promptly!
Thanks for the great service and friendly atmosphere!
I'll be back!
Beth

Larry M.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Shawna. She said the service was quick, the staff was honest and the pricing was fair.

LG
Lily G.
Nissan Rogue
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Lily said the service was good, and she has not had any complaints.

Jim H.
04/28/2019
honest and knowledgeable mechanical operation
this was an effortless experience. I needed an appointment for servicing of my pick up so that I could wait for it. The appointment was made with promise made promise kept. I have done business with Croy for many years. They are honest about what a vehicle may need or not need. Their people are knowledgeable and courteous. will answer your questions.

Charles B.
04/28/2019
Great service and great people
They have taken care of our cars for years and always do a superb job and they are the type of people you enjoy doing business with.

KN
Keith N.
Nissan Titan
04/26/2019
Great Job as usual
I have worked as an Aircraft Mechanic for 25 years and have worked on medical equipment in hospitals for the past 15.
There has usually been a project cars or motorcycle in my garage for the past 40+ years.
But, I am at the point that I would rather have someone else do the service on my vehicles.
I have trusted Wayne Croy's to service and repair this vehicle for the past few years and have not been disappointed.
This time I had my 2004 titan in for a "100k mile refresh" and to address noise coming from the front end.
They diagnosed the noise to be caused by wheel hubs (bearings) along with an issue with my brake rotors.
They resolved the issue and the brakes feel better then they ever have (I have owned since new).
From the factory Titan brakes are known to be a bit mushy. To address that I had installed braided steel brake lines, which helped some but still not great.
Since they service them the brakes are awesome with great pedal feel.
I was also getting some noise from the power steering, whining a bit.
I has suspected I might be looking at a power steering pump, maybe a power steering rack.
They diagnosed it to power steering lines leaking allowing air into the system.
Although not a cheap fix, it was far cheaper than what I thought it might be, great job.

LP
Lois P.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Lois said the staff did everything she asked them to do in a timely manner. She also said she has no problems.

NM
Nancy M.
04/15/2019
The Best in the Northland
I visit Wayne Croy's Car Care regularly, so I should not have been surprised at the excellent care I received. However, this was my first "emergency visit"...my car was towed to Croy's after hours, thanks to my AAA membership. The young man who drove the two truck took good care of me - especially appreciated since my radiator blew out on a major freeway during rush hour traffic! He knew where Wayne Croy's Car Care was - he knew the route he needed to take to get there and how to leave my car in the lot behind. [I'd never been there before :-) ] Another customer was leaving his car there, and waited with me until my ride arrived. Not only is Croy's the best place to go, the business has the nicest customers!! Thank you all - Nancy Marcy

CL
Chance L.
Missouri
Toyota Celica
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Chance said he noticed a few problems with his vehicle he'd have liked to been told about but the staff did a good job doing the service that was needed.

Linda D S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/14/2019
Always great service
Jacob is a great business man service is always timely and done right. Highly recommend.

04/11/2019
Fast , efficient service
Every time I need Croy’s to help me with my car, they come through beautifully! Enjoy their friendliness, too.

DN
David N.
Buick LeSabre
04/11/2019 Category: Service
David said he really likes the fact that this facility takes care of all of the customer's needs. The work turned out great as well.

Jeff and Lisa C.
GMC Yukon
04/06/2019
2014 Yukon
Easy to work with, great bunch of guys!

Jerry B.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said everything seems to be working fine.

BR
Betty R.
Cameron, MO
04/05/2019
Always ready to help when needed
Always great service

Jackie T.
04/05/2019
Good and friendly service at all times.
I know I can depend on getting good service.

NM
Nancy M.
03/15/2019
The Best in the Northland
When my mechanic retired 8 years ago, I was certain I'd never find another place to go where I could have complete trust in the management and team. My friends recommended Wayne Croy because they said I'd find the same good service as I'd had before. There's nothing like a business that has been in the "family" for generations!