RE
Richard E.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/16/2020
Great Service/ Great Value
Called Jacob up Monday and said, "I needed a quick oil change on my van, because I need to wait while it's done, when can you do it?" He said, "How about tomorrow at 9:00 or 10:00?" I said, "See you at 9:00" Pulled into the lot at 8:55, was leaving at 9:25". May have got lucky getting an open spot, I don't know, but they helped me out when I was in a bit of a spot. My family has been taking all of our cars here since Wayne Croy built the place 40 years ago. Jacob Harrington been helping me out for I don't know how long. Work with him he will certainly work with you. He's done me a bunch of favors over the years. Honest as sunshine. Always a good price.

BR
Betty R.
Cameron, MO
09/16/2020
Always ready to help when needed
Always get great service and done in a timely manner, depends on what needs to be done.

VS
Vickie S.
09/08/2020
Customer friendly
Jake is always helpful when working the front desk. He is very knowledgeable and works with customers to get a prompt appointment.

Raymond S.
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Brenda. She said he does a very god job, he was efficient, he does it quickly, and they were very satisfied with him, very much so.

LL
Lynne L.
Mazda Tribute
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Lynne said she has had no problems.

PK
Pat K.
08/18/2020
Missouri Bicentennial Plate Replacement Issue
I got my car inspected and received my bicentennial plates. I replaced the front plate, but the back plate the screws just turned-and-turned. I used the WD-40 technique, to no avail. Took it to Wayne Croy Car Care Center, (our neighborhood trustee mechanics). They initially had the same issue I had. Nick, the mechanic, took care of my issue.

I always highly recommend this shop. I have been coming to them for years. Bob & Jake Harrington have a great team of mechanics.

Charles W.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the staff treat him fabulously.

Ron M.
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Ron said his vehicle was in and out of the business quickly, He said the staff are good people, dependable, honest and do good work. He also stated that they always call to let him know what the problem is, what parts are needed and how much it would cost before they do the job.

BW
Beth W.
08/01/2020
Consistent, affordable, great service, nice people!
Every experience with WCCCC is a good one. Easy to get in. Timely completion. Reliable service. Reasonable prices. And nice people to communicate with!

NR
Nic R.
07/28/2020
Service and fixing my A/C
Always the best service. This team is stellar, they know their business well and they have the best consumer service. You can trust them. Thanks Jacob and team!

Christina W.
Kia Niro
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Christina said the staff is always nice and honest. They get her in right away and do good work.

PT
Patrick T.
Honda Ridgeline
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said everyone is helpful and the service is very good.

PR
Pete R.
Buick LaCrosse
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Pete said that they have good service and good people interaction.

07/02/2020
Need to ask possible charges upfront
We've gone here for years but not sure if that will continue. We took vehicle in to have a check engine light diagnosed. We would have appreciated knowing the cost of just finding out why the light was on before presented the bill. We expected a charge but not in the amount that we paid. Seemed high after years of giving this place business.

RV
Roy V.
Nissan Maxima
06/30/2020
Honest
Excellent and affordable service, the service was also fast and friendly and very honest. I would definitely go back,