4.6

MIKE H.
03/03/2021
Melissa
Very helpful & courteous
Left my car, notified of problems
And cost. Got the car back same day

JERRY S.
02/25/2021
Convenient
Was glad to found out Wayne’s allows you to bring your own parts . Being that I own a American classic the Ford Mustang . Was a little disappointed that they didn’t have front end alignment machine . But besides that I look forward to use Wayne’s in the future for my auto repairs . Thanks again Wayne’s

MICHAEL M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021
Reasonable Price
Price for alignment and tire rotation was a good value

DARIUS H.
Columbia, SC
Nissan Maxima
02/12/2021
They always provide great service at a fair price. The repair is always complete in a timely manner. The people that work there are good people.

JERRY L.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/09/2021
Always a good experience
I have come in to Waynes numerous times with a few different vehicles it’s always been a good experience. They get the work done in a reasonable amount of time and the pricing is not out of line

ROBIN B.
Ram Pickup
01/30/2021
Satisfied customer!
Waynes automotive towed my truck and fixed it within a few hours, when no one else could tell me what was wrong! I'll always trust them with my vehicles from now on.

North Augusta, SC
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/28/2021
Great and courteous
They helped me with everything I needed.

01/28/2021
Excellent service at the front desk and by the mechanic.

JOHN L.
01/23/2021
The staff at Wayne’s were courteous and helpful
They gave me a quick estimate and completed the work on my 2010 VW in one day. Reasonable prices.
I took my 2015 Ford Explorer back the next day for service

PV
PAUL V.
Ridge Spring, SC
01/21/2021
$1000 for batteries and filters. Rip Off
I told them I had a fuel filter and battery issue. Don’t tell them that customer diagnosis cost $89.99. 2 batteries $275. Very disappointed. Locals warned me about taking it to Wayne’s. But I went against them. Sure sorry I did. Auto parts the batteries would have cost $75 bucks and they would install for free. Called to verify this morning. Oh also CV19 and not one of these slobs in a mask. So now I have taken my life in my hands now also. Also you could hear the manager in the next office screaming at some poor person. Then I called jiffy lube. They could have done the rest of the stuff for $150 including labor. So I could have spent about $300 bucks. But I choose to support local and got ripped off for a $1000. Would never be back. NO MASKS!

AR
ALLINA R.
North Augusta, SC
01/20/2021
Customer service
Kiley was AMAZING and sweet! She kept me in the loop with EVERYTHING and even when certain unexpected things came up through the process of my repair, they still kept me 100% updated!

01/13/2021
Fast and Friendly. A+
The auto repair team at Wayne’s is super fast, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. A+

WC
WILL C.
INFINITI I35
01/12/2021
Quick and efficient work at reasonable prices
With everything that needed to be taken care of all of the work was completed sooner than expected.

01/01/2021

ZR
ZACH R.
12/29/2020
Trusted and very fair
Took me on very short notice and did a professional job and finished me promptly.