RL
ROBERT L.
07/05/2020
Friendly customer service
Great at listening to customer. Good at pricing cost of work to be done. Very quick turn around. Brought me home and even returned to pick me up. Well satisfied.

07/01/2020
Awesome

PR
PETE R.
Volkswagen GTI
06/28/2020
Quick and 1st rate service
Trust them with all my cars services.

DO
DALE O.
06/26/2020
Great team!!!
First visit was to have my clutch looked at Chris gave me solid feedback with several options.

Second visit was to replace my sons destroyed transfer case they went out of there way to be there to have it dropped off after hours and did a amazing job and again Chris gave several helpful options.

Third visit was to have my baby tuned up and the compressor fixed, I now have ice cold air and I’m ready to road trip.

SA
Stuart A.
06/16/2020
Great job!
Thank you so much for fixing my issue! You guys could not have been better- thank you! Will be back.

Hyundai ELANTRA
06/15/2020
Oil Change/tire rotation
According to the paperwork, the oil change & other issues were addressed - but I see nothing about the tire rotation. It does not look like it was done. So I still need a tire rotation.

WA
WAYNE A.
06/12/2020
Outstanding service
They does great work and fast

CANDY H.
Nissan Murano
06/11/2020
Great service and fast, my car is purring..🙂
called and they got me in that day.. found and repaired original problem and then discovered another that I thought was just my tires...fixed me up and my car is running better than it has in quite awhile.. thanks guys..

EM
EVE M.
Graniteville, SC
06/10/2020
Customer Service
My alternator went out on my car & Waynes towed my car to their shop where they repaired it at a fair price & didn't over charge for the towing. I recently moved back to SC & have used Wayne's years ago & I will continue to use Wayne's. Chris took care of me & he is a hoot. Love the atmosphere💙

CASON S.
Beech Island, SC
GMC Yukon
06/09/2020
Happy customer.
These guys are great! Fast, reliable, and quality work to say the least.

LC
LATOYA C.
06/04/2020
Excellent my ac blowing like a champ
Chris was awesome 👌. Great customer service made u feel welcome. Answered all questions. Was up front and honest not like most shop you go to. Especially since I'm a woman I was comfortable with the price and the amount of time it took to fix my vehicle.

DO
DALE O.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/30/2020
First visit
So far so good, they seem knowledgeable.

TJ
TIQUAN J.
05/26/2020
Waynes Auto
Best service make sure everything is in tip top shape before returning your vehicle very much would recommend to a friend

PD
PAUL D.
05/22/2020
Good job and service
Good job and service

RICK C.
05/20/2020
Chris was very helpful.
I appreciate the fact that you have a towing service along with auto service.