JEAN B.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
07/16/2021
The mechanic is an artist. He deeply understands cars and effectively problem solves the issue.
Chris fixed our daughter's car with the finesse of an artist. He found the issue and fixed it. He is an artist at what he does.

I am extremely pleased with his expertise and customer service. I I plan to use him for all my automotive repairs.

DAVID H.
Gulfport, FL
Dodge Dakota
07/08/2021
Good people!
Our truck broke down on I-520 with a blown radiator and broken thermostat. Wayne put my truck on a roll-back and towed my 21’ TT behind it. I am 74 and was with my 9 yr old great grandson. We rode in the tow truck. The driver was Brian a great guy. After dropping off truck and camper in the secure shop yard he took us to a motel. The next morning Malissa at the shop knew what was wrong, had a cost estimate and was ready to order parts with a delivery time included. We used Uber with a great drive Uber X named Allen to get around. We changed hotels and Uber got us there. The truck was fixed by 3pm that day and we later picked it up with our TT and we’re on our way. These are good people that do their best to help you and have good mechanics also. I highly recommend Wayne Towing and Auto Repair.

SD
STEVEN D.
Nissan Maxima
07/07/2021
Very friendly and professional, explained repairs. Good prices

TONI B.
Lexus IS 250
07/06/2021
Outstanding Customer Service
Quick turnaround and professional service provided.

MOSS S.
06/24/2021
Customer service
Customer service was very good. I was very satisfied with the maintenance that I had done on my vehicle.

Atlanta, GA
06/17/2021
Helpful and fast
They were helpful and efficient. Everyone was really nice.

JACK S.
06/17/2021
Friendly staff and professional technicians
Great service. Very professional and very friendly staff including tow truck driver. Keep appointments and contacted me when service was complete. I will definitely use them again. The best in Aiken area

HM
HANNAH M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/12/2021
Awesome service
My vehicle had to be towed and repaired. Was towed late Monday evening, fixed by Friday morning. Very friendly service. I was impressed at how reasonable the bill was!

North Augusta, SC
Lincoln MKX
06/10/2021
Highly recommended
Very pleased with work being done on my vehicle.

CANDY H.
Lexus ES 350
06/09/2021
Consistency
Wayne’s Automotive continues to exceed my expectations. And not just mine. During my sister’s last visit from FL, she had a car issue. Wayne’s got her in quickly and without an appointment resolved her issue and gave her peace of mind for the trip home.

RT
RUSTY T.
06/07/2021
CUSTOMER SERVICE
When a vehicle is NOT going to be ready when expected/were told the service manager should make a call to customer to explain why everyone knows things happen that beyond your control but even if it was a mistake that you made just be HONEST no one is perfect and apologize. I think Wayne’s Automtive has good mechanics but if customer service is not A1 want have any customer down the road. JUST A PHONE CALL COULD MAKE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE

BF
BARRY F.
Acura 3.2TL
06/04/2021
Friendly Professional Service
Service was good. Parts supplier not so good. Shipped wrong part twice! Chris, my contact was
very customer friendly.

AG
ANDREW G.
Jeep Liberty
05/28/2021
Communication and customer service.
Thank you guys for responding when we need you.

RICHARD B.
05/28/2021
Lexus ignition system
Thanks for renewing my work vehicle.

ANDREA M.
Windsor, SC
Kia Sorento
05/26/2021
Satisfied Customer
I was very well pleased at the way the staff handled my situation with my vehicle. I explained to them the best of my ability from another source of what was going on with my vehicle, and what I expected it didn't even turn out that way again they took care of the problem with concern and care and they also helped me to understand as well. Thank you so much and I will be returning for my vehicle needs.