Overall Rating 4.6216232/5Overall Rating 4.6216232/5Overall Rating 4.6216232/5Overall Rating 4.6216232/5rating 4.6216232
Overall Rating 2.56757/5Overall Rating 2.56757/5rating 2.56757rating 2.56757rating 2.56757

Wheatfield, IN
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Pleseant
The man was very nice and said problem would be taken care of with free oil change

09/09/2019 Category: Service
To much in a hurry
They are to much in a hurry
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the review and for servicing your vehicle us. We will be contacting you soon to review your recent service visit.

Alexia B.
Gary, IN
09/05/2019 Category: Service
The people
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for the great review. We truly value your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/05/2019 Category: Service
simply said , well satisfied
24.000 miles on my 2017 Ioniq no problems , ready for another 24,000 miles with positive report... averaging 54.7 miles per gallon a real savings .
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your service here at Webb Hyundai.

JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Webb Hyundai and for the great review. We truly value your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

PA
Princella A.
Gary, IN
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Webb Hyundai is Great
Merrillville Webb Hyundai Service Department got me in a out of the shop so fast that I couldn't take a nap! Customer friendly too.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you for the great review and for servicing your vehicle with Webb Hyundai. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have  a safe and happy holiday.

08/30/2019 Category: Service
Annoyed
Very I knowledgeable staff.
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/30/2019

We are sorry to hear this. A manager will be in contact with you shortly.

O
O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance Dept. , Merrillville, IN
Very fast, Very Kind.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for the great review and for servicing your vehicle with Webb Hyundai. We truly appreciate your business.

Hobart, IN
08/27/2019 Category: Service
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for the great review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

NC
Nancy C.
Hobart, IN
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Very good
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Webb Hyundai and for the great review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Laura B.
Lowell, IN
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
They really care about their cars!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/06/2019

Jeffrey W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
Webb provided great customer services but getting me a $5 coupon and washing my car for my oil change services.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/05/2019

EB
Eddie B.
Great Service!!
As always we received great service in a very timely matter & at a good price. We like coming here because the service advisor is always great !!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/22/2019

VW
Vanidra W.
Merrillville, IN
Vanidra W.
Excellent Customer Service
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/22/2019

Vanidra, thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your service here at Webb Hyundai.

SL
Stephen L.
Service At It's Best
I've had my vehicle into Webb Hyundai two times in the last month. On both occasions the customer service was excellent. After making an online appointment I received a text reminder which was very helpful. When I arrived the Service Advisor, James DeVault on my last visit, quickly reviewed what needed to be done and moved the car into the service bay consistent with my appointment time. James gave me an estimate of how long the service would take so I could decide to wait or come back. I waited and my car was ready earlier than expected. I have total confidence that the Service Advisors made me aware of what repairs needed to be done without trying to upsell me with additional services. Also diligent in ensuring that any recall work is addressed at the same time!

Stephen, thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your service here at Webb Hyundai.

07/14/2019 Category: Service
Polite & attentive
Quick, polite service evey time!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/14/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for the great review. We truly appreciate you choosing Webb Hyundai and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

07/11/2019 Category: Service
Disgusted with my service! Was told to only leave a review if it was only 5 stars... so I would see their review score more as a compliment board than an honest depiction of their services!
I had an appointment scheduled for an oil change. I came in on time, but it took them an hour and a half to complete it. In the past when I went to a jiffy lube, with no appointment made, to get an oil changed the longest I would be there was 40 minutes. Highly considering just going to a jiffy lube next time. After an hour of waiting and not receiving any communication about the timeline of my service, I went in to ask how much longer. I heard the conversation and the mechanic said “oh it’s been done for awhile. I just have to clean it”. So I waited another half hour for them to clean it. After a half hour of waiting I went in again and asked if they were almost done and then that’s when they checked me out. I then go to my car and my car wasn’t vacuumed or cleaned on the outside whatsoever!! Again, when I used to go to jiffy lube they would vacuum my car and clean the outside of my car.

Also at checkout, the guy gave me a stapled pile of papers with a review paper on top. He told me to only leave a 5 star review so it wouldn’t ruin the score online. If I felt it was not 5 star worthy then to not complete the survey and call in with my complaints. I found that very disrespectful and inconsiderate. That’s not what reviews are!!! If you guys just want people who leave five stars call it a compliment wall and not a review! I am so disgusted with the service I received.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the review and for servicing your vehicle with us. We will be contacting you soon to discuss your recent service visit.

WO
William O.
Merrillville, IN
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
Fast friendly service, offered shuttle back and forth to pick up vehicle when done.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the great review and for servicing your vehicle with us. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Robin B.
2009 Hyundai Azera
07/10/2019 Category: Service
.Highly recommend
Amazing, friendly atmosphere!
Take care of you like family!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for the great review. We truly value  your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

HW
Heather W.
Michigan City, IN
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Great service with a smile, as always!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/09/2019

TN
Tina N.
Dyer, IN
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Was extremely happy with efficiency of time and very welcoming!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the great review and for servicing your vehicle with Webb Hyundai. We truly value you business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

EH
Erin H.
Portage, IN
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
The best hyundai dealership I've been to. Jim you're the best!!!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/05/2019