Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Gary, IN
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
Nice people to work with
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for choosing Webb Hyundai to service your vehicle and for the great response to our survey under these difficult times. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

AZ
Amanda Z.
Lowell, IN
09/16/2020 Category: Service
nice, quick, and easy
I went in for a couple recalls on my Sonata. I was greeted immediately, car was taken in shortly after, and I was in and out in less than an hour!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 09/16/2020

We are happy that your recent service visit was a great experience. We truly appreciate your business under these difficult times.

Crown Point, IN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Recall Service
Had a few recall issues with my vehicle that were handled very well. Scheduled was super easy and the service visit was quick. Communication was excellent.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for choosing Webb Hyundai to service your vehicle and for your response to our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Mildred R.
Gary, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Great service and I love my Hyundai!!!
I have owned a Hyundai since 1997 and have always had friendly and great service and my Hyundai has been a very reliable car. Love my Hyundai.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for being a loyal Hyundai customer and for the great review. We truly appreciate your business under these difficult times.

Maxine P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/07/2020 Category: Service
I appreciated their efficiency and a favor I asked them to do that they did for me.
I was pleased and satisfied with this visit. Thankyou guys!

09/07/2020 Category: Service
4 stars
Had no complaints on this visit. I recommend them if u need service.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 09/07/2020

Thank you for choosing Webb Hyundai to service your vehicle under these difficult times. We appreciate your business and will be contacting you soon to discuss your recent service visit.

FH
Francesca H.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Service appointment was easy to set up. Easy as and simple Drop off for my vehicle. Work was completed quickly
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for choosing Webb Hyundai to service your vehicle under these difficult times and for the great review. We truly appreciate your business.

Dyer, IN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Employees are very professional and courteous
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you so much for the great review and for servicing your vehicle with us under these difficult times. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

08/25/2020 Category: Service
Good maintenance service
It was pretty good
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for choosing Webb Hyundai to service your vehicle and for the great review. We truly appreciate your business under these difficult times.

LJ
Latasha J.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Service Department is Horrible
The service department is not informative and it seems they have no knowledge of their vehicles. Very little communication from them.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/22/2020

Thank you for the response to our survey. We will be contacting you soon to discuss your recent service visit.

LC
Lois C.
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people
Everyone there is helpful and friendly easy to talk too.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/14/2020

Thank you for choosing Webb Hyundai to service your vehicle with us under these difficult times. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Wheatfield, IN

08/06/2020 Category: Service
don't have to wait long
clean fast friendly
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you for the review and for servicing your vehicle with Webb Hyundai. We will be contacting you soon to discuss your recent service visit.

John K.
07/28/2020
Five star service
Excellent service dept.

07/28/2020
Had my 2014 Tucson serviced there and was very pleased with their service and charges. Their service manager made me feel like I was getting VIP treatment. Thank you for the excellent service.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Webb Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Cedar Lake, IN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Always professional!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for choosing Webb Hyundai to service your vehicle under these difficult times. We truly appreciate the great review. Please be safe and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

CF
Charles F.
Lowell, IN
2020 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Sevice
Very Excellent sevice!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for choosing Webb Hyundai to service your vehicle and for the great review. We appreciate your business under these difficult times and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

SN
Stephanie N.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/22/2020 Category: Service
5 stars
They were wonderful

07/22/2020 Category: Service
Webb Hyundai staff is very friendly and outgoing!
The problem with my vehicle happened in production. Although I taken my vehicle back several times, the noise played possum. The service team has done everything possible to figure out that sound.I am proud of the service team. The worked relentlessly and diligently trying to locate the problem. We all thought it was repaired. Then the sound came back! I’m convinced this Palisade is a factory lemon, and I am looking forward to trading it for the Santa Fe xl
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Webb Hyundai and for the review. We will be contacting you to disscuss your recent service visit.