Overall Rating 4.6129006/5Overall Rating 4.6129006/5Overall Rating 4.6129006/5Overall Rating 4.6129006/5rating 4.6129006
Overall Rating 2.54839/5Overall Rating 2.54839/5rating 2.54839rating 2.54839rating 2.54839

JO
Julie O.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
I never have any problems with their service and everyone is so friendly there I'm very satisfied.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for servicing with Webb Hyundai. We are happy that you visit was a five star experience.

2013 Hyundai Equus
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Jim was a good help
I had many issues with my vehicle because of my insurance but Jim helped me out through it all.
Great service from Hyundai service department.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate you servicing with us.

ET
Ed T.
Branson, MO
06/17/2018
Outstanding
Service by the crew at Merrillville Hyundai has and continues to be great. Things get done in a timely manner and the guys at the desk are very personable. Donuts have been their reward the past couple of trips and it is given because they do such an outstanding job. Rick works on my Equus and when I leave the service area I have confidence that the work has been completed correctly.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 06/17/2018

We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.

06/11/2018 Category: Service
No problems in the service department
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate you choosing Webb Hyundai for your service.

06/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick service.
Quick service. I was a bit disappointed the complimentary car wash was not available
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 06/10/2018

Thank you for the review . We appreciate your business.

Charles H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
They fixed the car quicker than I would have thought. It allowed us to drive it on our car trip. They were friendly and thorough. Problem is gone, have to give credit we’re due. I would have thought no way, but explained the need to figure the problem and wanted it to be safe. They succeeded on both accounts. Always do quality work.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you choosing Webb Hyundai to service your vehicle.

LJ
Loyd J.
Hebron, IN
06/08/2018 Category: Service
very good service.
would recomend this dealership to anyone for the good service they provide.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. We truly appreciate your business.

Jacqueline B.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintaining my vehicle in top-notch shape
The Hyundai service and care is excellent. I always feel respected and that my satisfaction and opinion are up the utmost importance.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 06/07/2018

JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 06/04/2018

Jennifer M.
Hobart, IN
06/04/2018 Category: Service
I always receive superior service and customer service at Webb Hyundai in Merrillville. Although we did not purchase our Hyundai from this location we continue to go there for service for many years.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for the great review.

06/02/2018 Category: Service
Elantra Blue
Service advisor was friendly. I received oil change and tire rotation and had an appt. and I waited for an hour for my car to be completed.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you for the review. We truly appreciate your business.

LO
Living O.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Since you asked,
No complaints with service , service rep , time to your changing oil and check out car overall , But since you asked , My Ioniq according to manual page # 8 / 7 uses forr 4 quarts of oil my receipt shows 5 qts.oil used and paid for. . 5W30 oil weight used But , which quality , reg. , semi syn. or full syn. a question , not a complaint. Stars 4.9
I find it difficult to complain as it's the easiest thing to do !! I am a satisfied Webb customer . A. L.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the review and we will be contacting you to discuss your recent service visit.

Joseph S.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleasant Experience
The team had us in and out in no time. Very professional and courteous. Clean waiting rooms and bathrooms as well, which is not always the case. Free coffee, vending machines, and a large flat screen TV help make waiting as your car is being serviced a more pleasant experience.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 05/29/2018

DA
Delisa A.
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Have great customer service and the employees are amazing. I would continue to come here
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We truly appreciate your business.

LN
Lorna N.
Lowell, IN
2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Great Team
They listen and precise results.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 05/28/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business.

05/28/2018 Category: Service
Polite & attentive
Polite, quick service. Pleasant attitude & atmosphere!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 05/28/2018

CA
Cassandra A.
Griffith, IN
05/24/2018 Category: Service
The service department is the best. Very friendly and courteous staff
I've been to other places and the staff doesn't even speak, they just walk right past you but not at Webb
Michelle H. from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 05/24/2018

Hi Cassandra,

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We truly appreciate business and look forward to seeing you on next service visit.

Best Regards,

Erin C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2018 Category: Service
timing
I have never had to wait an unreasonable amount of time when having my car serviced! My old Hyundai dealer would take forever for an oil change and that was with an appointment!! The manager is always super when I go in to have my car serviced.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 05/23/2018

Chicago, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!!
They were very courteous and I was out of there fast!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 05/18/2018