Overall Rating 4.6060636/5Overall Rating 4.6060636/5Overall Rating 4.6060636/5Overall Rating 4.6060636/5rating 4.6060636
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Robert S.
Hammond, IN
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick service, friendly and helpful staff can't recommend them enough.
Excellent experience at Webb Hyundai ,will definitely be back.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the great review and for servicing your vehicle with us.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/28/2018 Category: Service
hyundai service
great service
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for the great review and for servicing your vehicle with us. We truly appreciate your business and wish you a safe and prosperous New Year.

Gary, IN
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Consumer service
You have great service
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the great review and for servicing your vehicle with us. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a safe and happy holiday.

Chicago, IL
12/17/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE TEAM
CAME IN FOR MY ROUTINE MAINTENANCE AND I AM ALWAYS PLEASED WITH THE HYUNDAI SERVICE DEPARTMENT
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate your business.

NS
Nativeth S.
Portage, IN
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding!!!
Always on Point!! Excellent Customer Service. Staff in Servise and Sales Department outstanding!!
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the great review and for servicing your vehicle with us. We truly appreciate your business.

VB
Vanessa B.
Hebron, IN
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service
We love working with the service manager, Jim. Great people work at this dealership.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for the great review.

GM
Gloria M.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Staff in service department were friendly and the service provided was done quickly
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for the five star review! We truly apprectiate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Joseph F.
Demotte, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Feels like family
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for the great review We truly appreciate you choosing Webb Hyundai for servicing your vehicle with us.

Hobart, IN
10/26/2018 Category: Service
recall work
Took my car in for a recall found out had more than 1 they still took care of them all.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for servicing your Hyundai with us and for the great review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Joseph F.
Demotte, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Engine
I was very happy with the service provided by the dealership. Parts were in faster then expected. The technician did a great kid and so did the service writer. Both were consered with my happiness of work provided. I was not happy with roadside assistance. Worse experience ever like they did not care about me or my family. This was a problem with a Hyundai that is part of a recall. Left me stranded to find a way to the dealer at midnight on my own. Thanks to parts and service staff at Webb Hyundai for helping make experience better. 100%
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the great review. We are happy that you serviced your vehicle with us and look forward to your next service visit.

Crown Point, IN
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2018 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the review. We truly appreciate your business.

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Ripoff
They are all about making money. They don't care about you. Oil change cost me $167.00 RIP off they only thing added was a filter that caused an hour labor charge.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for the review and we will be contacting you to discuss your recent service visit.

TW
Tivonie W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Everytime I come here the service department goes above and beyond. They are friendly and they work quickly to get your car done. As a bonus, the last time I went, they cleaned my car so well, I felt like I had been to a professional car wash!!! Definitely recommend!!
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 10/11/2018

Kouts, IN
10/08/2018 Category: Service
VERY FAST SERVICE
QUICK AND EASY SERVICE. VERY NICE PEOPLE WORKING THERE
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 10/08/2018

Lake Village, IN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Great service department
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the great review and for servicing your vehicle with Webb Hyundai. We look forward to your next service visit.

Joseph D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Everything went well with no problem.
The service guy was very nice and curious. The wait was not bad for the service that I received. The cashier was pleasant to me and I had no problems or complaints on my visit.
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 08/30/2018

JO
Julie O.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
I never have any problems with their service and everyone is so friendly there I'm very satisfied.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for servicing with Webb Hyundai. We are happy that you visit was a five star experience.

Gary, IN
2013 Hyundai Equus
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Jim was a good help
I had many issues with my vehicle because of my insurance but Jim helped me out through it all.
Great service from Hyundai service department.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate you servicing with us.

ET
Ed T.
Branson, MO
06/17/2018
Outstanding
Service by the crew at Merrillville Hyundai has and continues to be great. Things get done in a timely manner and the guys at the desk are very personable. Donuts have been their reward the past couple of trips and it is given because they do such an outstanding job. Rick works on my Equus and when I leave the service area I have confidence that the work has been completed correctly.
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 06/17/2018

We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.

06/11/2018 Category: Service
No problems in the service department
JOHN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Webb Hyundai Merrillville responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate you choosing Webb Hyundai for your service.