Latest Review over 7 years ago

GAIL D.
Philadelphia, PA
09/09/2011
oil change
you forgot my mileage sticker .... :)

MARK D.
09/01/2011
Honest, Skilled Auto Repair
We were thrilled when a family member referred us to Weikels and we have been taking our cars there, and nowhere else, ever since. They are honest, affordable and hardworking. We trust them and feel so grateful to have found them.

Jeffrey W.

VW
VERNON W.
08/02/2011
30,000 service
Very good service. Always keeps the customer in mind.

denise p.
08/02/2011
Oil Change
I knew I was overdue for an oil change and needed to take a short trip to visit family out of state. Not ever using Weikel's before, I called to ask if there was a long wait for an oil change. I was politely told they were about to close. It was 11:57 on Saturday. However, I was then told if I came right over they would do it and so I jumped in the car and went. I was shocked! Never in a million years did I expect that. My car was done quickly and I felt a sense of relief to cross that off my to-do list and have a better piece of mind for my trip. Thank You Weikel's. I have recommended your business to my sister-in-law.