Business Solutions

Weilers Garage

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
GD
Ginger D.
11/30/2021
Honest, competent auto repair
Extremely friendly, competent employees. They don’t do service just to charge you. If the service requested isn’t necessary, they let you know and save you...

PP
Paul P.
11/30/2021
Very pleased with service and price.
I, again, was very pleased … I fully trust the advise and work that is done.

ER
Eileen R.
11/28/2021
personalized
Very satisfied with the communication from this business. Great customer service.

James M.
11/24/2021
Another great experience
As always Mervin and his team thoroughly serviced my vehicle quickly and at a fair price.

James M.
11/23/2021
Merlin squeezed me in on very short notice and did a thorough job of inspecting a used truck that I was looking to purchase. I always have confidence in the...