ID
Iain D.
01/21/2020
Excellent Garage!!!
Weiler’s Garage has always treated me very well and taken great care of my cars.

Toyota Avalon
01/17/2020

Randy S.
Newmanstown, PA
01/15/2020
Weilers is always honest and exellent service .
Mervin and his guys are reliable and explain clearly what they have done to fix the problems .

Todd S.
Mohrsville, PA
Acura MDX
01/14/2020
Honest Garage
Great place to take your car. Great group of honest guys that do really good work. Highly recommend.

Keith B.
01/13/2020
Always great service
Always fix all problems with car and even give a loaner car if needed. Awesome service

Audrey S.
Denver, PA
Volvo XC60
01/08/2020
friendly service
Workers are friendly & they take their time with my vehicle. I trust them to do what is necessary to maintain my vehicle.

BP
Bonnie P.
Jeep Liberty
01/07/2020
prompt, attentive service
We made our first appointment at Weilers Garage for a car inspection shortly after we moved to the area. Since then our car had a number of repairs required, and Weilers has been prompt and efficient with taking care of our needs every time. The service is friendly, caring, and trustworthy. We are very glad to have found a reliable source of car care in Womelsdorf.
Weilers Garage T. from Weilers Garage responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for the nice review. It has been a pleasure working for you to keep your vehicle in good shape.

BD
Becky D.
Pontiac G6
01/06/2020
Best mechanics ever!
Weilers is the best car mechanics ever. They are honest and always listen to all my car concerns. They saved my parents money, too, when they told them that their car didn’t need as much as they had thought to get inspected (another garage had wanted to rip them off). They give you cars to borrow while your car is being fixed if needed. This had been super helpful to me! No one ever did this when I lived in a bigger city! Friendly and reliable staff. Fast service!

SR
Shawn R.
Lebanon, PA
01/04/2020
Attention to detail and personalized service at a good price.
I have always received top care for my vehicle at Weiler's garage. I have recommended them to many people. They have given me appointments that were timely, and allowed me to wait when possible there at the shop
They have always been friendly and explained all details completely about problems, maintenance and repair. Thank you!

Dawn L.
Kutztown, PA
Honda Accord Sedan
01/03/2020
Best people and service around
Best people and service around. I know when they work on my vehicle, I will be driving away In a safe, dependable car. Weiler’s is the most thorough, honest, fairly priced, trustworthy, clean, friendly service center I’ve ever been to in 50 years. Love them!! Dawn R.

TP
Timothy P.
Richland, PA
12/31/2019
Inspection
Solid performance, highly recommend.

Jeff S.
Wernersville, PA
GMC Suburban
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business did what he asked with no problems and they did it quickly.

DK
Daniel K.
Buick Encore
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business is quick and convenient.

Jacob F.
Ephrata, PA
Mazda CX-9
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said he knows the owner, he is a good friend of his. He is always taken care of very well. They call him to let him know about repairs before they do them. They have a loaner vehicle. He's never had any problems.

David W.
Newmanstown, PA
Isuzu Rodeo
12/27/2019 Category: Service
David said they always did what he asked and their prices are reasonable.