BZ
Barry Z.
04/12/2021
Always excellent service !
Weilers has always been top notch in all categories. I have never been dissatisfied in any way throughout the years I've dealt there ! <>

Newmanstown, PA
04/01/2021
They won’t steer you wrong
As always, Weiler’s is friendly and accommodating! We trust them completely - they don’t try to get you to spend money on unnecessary fixes

EK

Robert M.
Nissan Rogue Sport
03/28/2021
Tire purchase and install
Excellent service and price. Super friendly and helpful. Even provided rebate information and extra copy of the invoice for filing it.
I definitely recommend going here for all service needs.

Dana W.
03/26/2021
Honesty
I took my car to Weilers for a number of years and then decided to go to a cheaper place. It was not worth it. I believe Weilers is reputable and does quality work.

John L.
Wernersville, PA
Ford Cutaway
03/21/2021
Worker’s are very knowledgeable and friendly.
I been going there for years , I can trust what they say and do. The price is right.

03/19/2021
Prompt service
Always do their best to fit my vehicles into their busy schedule.

Amy B.
Richland, PA
Kia Sorento
03/19/2021
Phenomenal establishment!!
I couldn't be happier with Weilers Garage! The customer service is amazing and very friendly. Waiting area is clean. The repair rates are very reasonable. Very thorough explanation of repairs. Today i was given their loaner for a few hours. I was told my SUV probably wouldn't be done today. I got a call at the end of the day it was all done! I definitely recommend them to anyone!
I will definitely be back but hopefully not anytime soon for anything major!! :D

Kennett Square, PA
Ford Transit Van
03/17/2021
Down to earth
Great people easy to work with

GL
George L.
Wernersville, PA
Jeep Liberty
03/16/2021
They are friendly
They are friendly and we have confidence in them

BK
Beverly K.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/16/2021
Very helpful, answers all my questions, excellentservice
I wouldnt go anywhere else.

BK
Brian K.
Buick LaCrosse
03/13/2021
Weilers garage #1 in service!
I began going to Weilers many years ago and won’t go anywhere else. I prefer them over the dealer. My family and I have had issues on the road and they have come to us and helped us out! They’re prices are very reasonable; they never want to do extra just to charge us more. My whole family takes their vehicles there for service. I trust them 100% for all my auto repair needs!

Lisa B.
Nissan Rogue
03/08/2021
The friendly customer service and reliable service
Thank you for everything you did on my vehicle and what you may do in the future

RN
Ryan N.
Newmanstown, PA
03/05/2021
Won’t go anywhere else
Always polite and excellent service!

SR
Shawn R.
03/04/2021
Great place for superior vehicle care.
Always courteous, professional, timely on service with whatever vehicle I have at the time. Thank you!