BZ
Barry Z.
05/21/2021
Family
Top notch service, at a very reasonable price, in an atmosphere that feels like visiting family, what more could anyone ask for !!!

Randy S.
Newmanstown, PA
05/19/2021
Great service.
Weilers Garage always considerate and professional!

IR
Isaias R.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/13/2021
Awesome as always
I have been taking my vehicles to Weilers for several years and they are always friendly and reasonable. I highly recommend them!

Rebecca R.
Womelsdorf, PA
05/10/2021
Always Excellent Service.

Womelsdorf, PA
Nissan Frontier
04/30/2021
Outstanding service
They are good people who treat customers well.

Dennis G.
Richland, PA
04/27/2021
Always dependable.
Recently they accommodated me by fitting in an oil change for my truck, which I wanted to take on a trip. I have dealt with business for several years and have never been disappointed in their service.

CG
Cliff G.
Sinking Spring, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/20/2021
Great professional work as usual
Even though our car passed state inspection your mechanic recognized that our tires could benefit from a rotation. We appreciate that kind of advice.

IR
Isaias R.
Pontiac Solstice
04/20/2021
Always dependable
Always dependable, I have been going to Weiler’s for many years. They are informative and personable and I appreciate that. Thank you Weiler’s!

Tammy M.
Richland, PA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/15/2021
Great work
My husband said his truck feels like when he first bought it after all the work was done. He did the 100,000.00 miles work and it is still going.

BZ
Barry Z.
04/12/2021
Always excellent service !
Weilers has always been top notch in all categories. I have never been dissatisfied in any way throughout the years I've dealt there ! <>

Newmanstown, PA
04/01/2021
They won’t steer you wrong
As always, Weiler’s is friendly and accommodating! We trust them completely - they don’t try to get you to spend money on unnecessary fixes

EK

Myerstown, PA
Nissan Rogue Sport
03/28/2021
Tire purchase and install
Excellent service and price. Super friendly and helpful. Even provided rebate information and extra copy of the invoice for filing it.
I definitely recommend going here for all service needs.

Dana W.
03/26/2021
Honesty
I took my car to Weilers for a number of years and then decided to go to a cheaper place. It was not worth it. I believe Weilers is reputable and does quality work.

John L.
Ford Cutaway
03/21/2021
Worker’s are very knowledgeable and friendly.
I been going there for years , I can trust what they say and do. The price is right.