Bernville, PA
03/03/2021
INspections and Repais
Very courteous and professional. Gave several options to repair issues. Highly recommended.

Fredericksburg, PA
02/25/2021
They care
Weilers garage provides excellent service at a reasonable price. They truly care about their customers.

KI
Kathy I.
Newmanstown, PA
Dodge Caliber
02/24/2021
Great
Love this garage. Honest and dependable.
Take the time to explain everything.
Highly recommend.

BZ
Barry Z.
Lebanon, PA
02/24/2021
The very best in every respect !
The very best in every respect !

WN
William N.
02/19/2021
Communication
Keep you well informed and stick to their timetables

WL
Walt L.
Richland, PA
Ford Fiesta
02/18/2021
Friendly service
I have been going to Weiler's garage for about a year now and have never had a bad experience.
I've always had top notch service. After losing my previous mechanic (moved away) I had a hard
time finding a new garage I could trust. I have found that in Weiler's

Teresa M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/18/2021
Customer Service the Best
Hands down, the best customer service I have experienced!!

Jessica B.
Womelsdorf, PA
Subaru Crosstrek
02/10/2021
I have been going to Weilers for several years. They have always squeezed me in, are courteous, and complete work quickly. They have always dealt honestly and I have never had any call to question their work. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Chevrolet Colorado
02/09/2021
Trust worthy people
Dependable. Friendly

Shawn C.
Lebanon, PA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/08/2021
One of the very few garages I trust!!
Working on my own vehicles I’ve found it hard to find a garage that I trust. They always do good work if it’s anything I don’t wanna do myself. They are very friendly and helpful whenever I call. This is the only garage I go to or recommend.

John S.
Womelsdorf, PA
Audi S5 Sportback
01/31/2021
Friendly, professional, fair price,
Weilers garage always works with my schedule, the staff is knowledgeable, the facility is clean, they are always finished when they say they will be and my vehicle is clean and the way I left it. I would and have recommended them to all my friends.

Charles B.
01/24/2021
Very knowledgeable and friendly..they even saved me money from what the quoted me..I will be going back and telling all my family and friends about them ..thanks!!!

Randy S.
Newmanstown, PA
01/20/2021
Very reliable.
Weilers Garage are always friendly, honest and reliable,this is the place to get your car serviced.

Chad H.
Robesonia, PA
01/18/2021
Fast friendly service at a reasonable price.

TP
Timothy P.
Richland, PA
01/14/2021
Inspection
Great service, knowledgeable and friendly