Todd S.
Mohrsville, PA
Acura TLX
07/10/2020
Great garage
Trusted and honest mechanics. Highly recommended.

Womelsdorf, PA
07/09/2020
Thorough
I like that they take the time to explain what is wrong and they discuss the options with me.

Darryl B.
Honda Ridgeline
07/09/2020
Always receive excellent service at Weiler’s. Fixed my AC promptly.

Dennis G.
Richland, PA
07/07/2020
Always a good experience
I have been dealing with Weiler’s Garage for years and never have had any problems with their work or integrity.

Robert M.
07/02/2020
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Gives a thorough explanation of what problems they find. Reasonable pricing. They communicate with updates as to the status of your vehicle. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

BC
Brett C.
Ram 1500
06/25/2020
A great place to take your vehicles for service inspection and repair.

Dawn R.
Fleetwood, PA
06/18/2020
A Place You Can Trust
My car could be a lethal weapon if it was as unsafe. But my cars have been kept safe by the good people at Weiler’s. They have my absolute trust for repair, fair pricing and kind conduct. I know when my car is being cared for by the people at Weiler’s, I can drive with confidence !

BZ
Barry Z.
Womelsdorf, PA
Chevrolet Camaro
06/16/2020
Friends
I consider Dwayne and Mervin friends, which makes it always such a pleasure to go to Weilers. And of course I always get top notch servicing of my cars ! What more could anyone ask for !

DK
Donald K.
A/c
Took my 2008 dodge van to have a/c checked,damage too extreme to repair.

Chevrolet Cobalt
Excellent customer service!
As a person with limited car knowledge, I always appreciate how patient Dwayne and Josiah are when I ask numerous questions. They always provide thorough responses. Excellent customer service!!

DK
Donald K.
06/11/2020
Nice to do business with
Had a brake line rust through abt 15 years ago, they fixed it pretty quick. Moved back from Az last year,had 2 cars to inspect,they did a good job

KI
Kathy I.
Dodge Caliber
06/09/2020
Honest, Friendly Garage
I take both my vehicles to Weilers Garage.
I won't go anywhere else.
Their prices are reasonable and their service is always friendly.
They take the time to explain things to me.
I highly recommend Weilers Garage.

Desiree G.
Robesonia, PA
06/04/2020
Inspection
Very courteous folks, clean garage, super fast but thorough service!! I’ve been going here for a couple of years and recommend to my family & friends :) I’m always a satisfied customer!

Sallie B.
Sinking Spring, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2020
Was told what needed to be for inspection
Appointment was for inspection. Was informed of what had to be done to pass inspection. Got estimate on part n labor n how long it would take. Made appointment to have repair done n also I am loner a vechile for that day. Very polite workers. Thank u very much for helping to get my Santa Fe inspected.

05/22/2020
Like always ... Great work!
I only take my car here. The service is great, the garage is clean, and the staff is friendly.