CP
Christian P.
Lititz, PA
07/22/2021
Trust and service
These guys will always be my go to mechanics. Great bunch of guys. Honest and hardworking. I drive 30 mins to see them. Plenty closer but i know i can count on them to do a thorough job.

LG
Laurie G.
Scion xA
07/21/2021
Really nice garage!!
Would definitely recommend Weilers garage, has always been very helpful and available with helping me and my kids in a timely manner. Duane is very friendly and polite!! Really appreciate having them so close by!

Dana H.
West Reading, PA
Kia Forte
07/10/2021
Always great experience
They always take the time to explain any problems and the options you have. Friendly and knowledgeable. Great place - would recommend to anyone.

Robyn E. G.
07/09/2021
Excellent service at a great price!
I always go to Weilers for any issue I've come across and have yet to be unsatisfied with my service. Always professional, great communication and a commitment to the work that's being done. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a reliable mechanic and have peace of mind that your vehicle will be serviced correctly. Can't say enough about them and have turned quite a few people on to them as their "go to" for those dreadful car issues.

Randy S.
Newmanstown, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
06/18/2021
Exellent service.
Always courteous reliable and dependable.

BZ
Barry Z.
Lebanon, PA
05/21/2021
Family
Top notch service, at a very reasonable price, in an atmosphere that feels like visiting family, what more could anyone ask for !!!

Randy S.
Newmanstown, PA
05/19/2021
Great service.
Weilers Garage always considerate and professional!

IR
Isaias R.
Wernersville, PA
Chevrolet Pickup
05/13/2021
Awesome as always
I have been taking my vehicles to Weilers for several years and they are always friendly and reasonable. I highly recommend them!

Rebecca R.
05/10/2021
Always Excellent Service.

Nissan Frontier
04/30/2021
Outstanding service
They are good people who treat customers well.

Dennis G.
04/27/2021
Always dependable.
Recently they accommodated me by fitting in an oil change for my truck, which I wanted to take on a trip. I have dealt with business for several years and have never been disappointed in their service.

CG
Cliff G.
Sinking Spring, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/20/2021
Great professional work as usual
Even though our car passed state inspection your mechanic recognized that our tires could benefit from a rotation. We appreciate that kind of advice.

IR
Isaias R.
Wernersville, PA
Pontiac Solstice
04/20/2021
Always dependable
Always dependable, I have been going to Weiler’s for many years. They are informative and personable and I appreciate that. Thank you Weiler’s!

Tammy M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/15/2021
Great work
My husband said his truck feels like when he first bought it after all the work was done. He did the 100,000.00 miles work and it is still going.

BZ
Barry Z.
Lebanon, PA
04/12/2021
Always excellent service !
Weilers has always been top notch in all categories. I have never been dissatisfied in any way throughout the years I've dealt there ! <>

Displaying 1 Review