TN
Terri L. N.
07/07/2020
Top notch service.
Been going here for years. Wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else.

Andrew M.
Bernville, PA
10/23/2013
I Wasn't Born Yesterday
You wanted $270 for a service that is 109.95 at the Hyundai Dealership or 99.00 at Hasslers. Unfortunately, I have to give you a bad review - I knew that brake pads cost $30-40 for my car, and when you insisted that they were $100 brake pads a little voice inside me said, "I wasn't born yesterday". I'm sorry to say that I won't be back.

Additionally, DemandForce says that 100% of customers would refer friends and family - I would not refer anyone to a outfit that takes advantage of people.

BZ
Barry Z.
Lebanon, PA
04/12/2021
Always excellent service !
Weilers has always been top notch in all categories. I have never been dissatisfied in any way throughout the years I've dealt there ! <>

Newmanstown, PA
04/01/2021
They won’t steer you wrong
As always, Weiler’s is friendly and accommodating! We trust them completely - they don’t try to get you to spend money on unnecessary fixes

EK

Robert M.
Nissan Rogue Sport
03/28/2021
Tire purchase and install
Excellent service and price. Super friendly and helpful. Even provided rebate information and extra copy of the invoice for filing it.
I definitely recommend going here for all service needs.

Dana W.
Lebanon, PA
03/26/2021
Honesty
I took my car to Weilers for a number of years and then decided to go to a cheaper place. It was not worth it. I believe Weilers is reputable and does quality work.

John L.
Ford Cutaway
03/21/2021
Worker’s are very knowledgeable and friendly.
I been going there for years , I can trust what they say and do. The price is right.

03/19/2021
Prompt service
Always do their best to fit my vehicles into their busy schedule.

Amy B.
Richland, PA
Kia Sorento
03/19/2021
Phenomenal establishment!!
I couldn't be happier with Weilers Garage! The customer service is amazing and very friendly. Waiting area is clean. The repair rates are very reasonable. Very thorough explanation of repairs. Today i was given their loaner for a few hours. I was told my SUV probably wouldn't be done today. I got a call at the end of the day it was all done! I definitely recommend them to anyone!
I will definitely be back but hopefully not anytime soon for anything major!! :D

Kennett Square, PA
Ford Transit Van
03/17/2021
Down to earth
Great people easy to work with

GL
George L.
Jeep Liberty
03/16/2021
They are friendly
They are friendly and we have confidence in them

BK
Beverly K.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/16/2021
Very helpful, answers all my questions, excellentservice
I wouldnt go anywhere else.

BK
Brian K.
Buick LaCrosse
03/13/2021
Weilers garage #1 in service!
I began going to Weilers many years ago and won’t go anywhere else. I prefer them over the dealer. My family and I have had issues on the road and they have come to us and helped us out! They’re prices are very reasonable; they never want to do extra just to charge us more. My whole family takes their vehicles there for service. I trust them 100% for all my auto repair needs!

Lisa B.
Nissan Rogue
03/08/2021
The friendly customer service and reliable service
Thank you for everything you did on my vehicle and what you may do in the future