TN
Terri L. N.
07/07/2020
Top notch service.
Been going here for years. Wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else.

Andrew M.
Bernville, PA
10/23/2013
I Wasn't Born Yesterday
You wanted $270 for a service that is 109.95 at the Hyundai Dealership or 99.00 at Hasslers. Unfortunately, I have to give you a bad review - I knew that brake pads cost $30-40 for my car, and when you insisted that they were $100 brake pads a little voice inside me said, "I wasn't born yesterday". I'm sorry to say that I won't be back.

Additionally, DemandForce says that 100% of customers would refer friends and family - I would not refer anyone to a outfit that takes advantage of people.

CP
Christian P.
Lititz, PA
07/22/2021
Trust and service
These guys will always be my go to mechanics. Great bunch of guys. Honest and hardworking. I drive 30 mins to see them. Plenty closer but i know i can count on them to do a thorough job.

LG
Laurie G.
Scion xA
07/21/2021
Really nice garage!!
Would definitely recommend Weilers garage, has always been very helpful and available with helping me and my kids in a timely manner. Duane is very friendly and polite!! Really appreciate having them so close by!

Dana H.
West Reading, PA
Kia Forte
07/10/2021
Always great experience
They always take the time to explain any problems and the options you have. Friendly and knowledgeable. Great place - would recommend to anyone.

Robyn E. G.
Richland, PA
07/09/2021
Excellent service at a great price!
I always go to Weilers for any issue I've come across and have yet to be unsatisfied with my service. Always professional, great communication and a commitment to the work that's being done. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a reliable mechanic and have peace of mind that your vehicle will be serviced correctly. Can't say enough about them and have turned quite a few people on to them as their "go to" for those dreadful car issues.

Randy S.
Newmanstown, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
06/18/2021
Exellent service.
Always courteous reliable and dependable.

BZ
Barry Z.
Lebanon, PA
05/21/2021
Family
Top notch service, at a very reasonable price, in an atmosphere that feels like visiting family, what more could anyone ask for !!!

Randy S.
Newmanstown, PA
05/19/2021
Great service.
Weilers Garage always considerate and professional!

IR
Isaias R.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/13/2021
Awesome as always
I have been taking my vehicles to Weilers for several years and they are always friendly and reasonable. I highly recommend them!

Rebecca R.
05/10/2021
Always Excellent Service.

Nissan Frontier
04/30/2021
Outstanding service
They are good people who treat customers well.

Dennis G.
Richland, PA
04/27/2021
Always dependable.
Recently they accommodated me by fitting in an oil change for my truck, which I wanted to take on a trip. I have dealt with business for several years and have never been disappointed in their service.

CG
Cliff G.
Sinking Spring, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/20/2021
Great professional work as usual
Even though our car passed state inspection your mechanic recognized that our tires could benefit from a rotation. We appreciate that kind of advice.

IR
Isaias R.
Pontiac Solstice
04/20/2021
Always dependable
Always dependable, I have been going to Weiler’s for many years. They are informative and personable and I appreciate that. Thank you Weiler’s!