Friendsville, MD
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The folks at Weimer are like family! They are friendly and very helpful, always get my car in quickly for routine service.
BRIAN E C., Service Manager from Weimer Hyundai Of Morgantown responded on 04/23/2021

Thanks for being a Weimer customer, see you again soon.

Maidsville, WV
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Helpful, friendly, and honest
Love my Tucson and I never feel like I am being taking advantage of when I bring it in for service.
BRIAN E C., Service Manager from Weimer Hyundai Of Morgantown responded on 04/22/2021

We appreciate you servicing with us.

David H.
Thornton, WV
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
Great service clean facility
BC
BRIAN E C., Service Manager from Weimer Hyundai Of Morgantown responded on 04/05/2021

We love hearing things like this.

Margaret M.
Fairmont, WV
03/11/2021
I had an appointment to check on a tire which hit a pothole. I arrived early and was taken right in. They checked the tire and rim and it had no damage. No undercarriage damage either. Was there 15 minutes and was treated with courtesy and respect. This is important since I am a widow and have no one to help me. Thank you.
BC
BRIAN E C., Service Manager from Weimer Hyundai Of Morgantown responded on 03/11/2021

Thanks for stopping to see us. We're glad we could help.

WV
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Was treated differently felt uncomfortable
Wonder if the it was because of COVID or because of other customer that were present hope the next time it will be a better visit.
BRIAN E C., Service Manager from Weimer Hyundai Of Morgantown responded on 03/08/2021

Thanks for letting us know of your experience. Someone will be reaching out to you in regards to this.

Jeffrey S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Responsive and professional
Upon scheduling my first oil change I was responded to very quickly and when I had to change the appointment date and time the service department was very accommodating! Service was quick.
BC
BRIAN E C., Service Manager from Weimer Hyundai Of Morgantown responded on 02/15/2021

Thanks for servicing with Weimer!

James S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Staff were excellent and service was completed as explained.
BC

We appreciate your time spent with us.

Beverly H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2021 Category: Service
The dealership is very nice, clean. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Has a very nice waiting area with snacks and beverages.
Got in and out within an hour. "morgan", our sales associate for when we purchased two (2) Hyundai vehicles --- one for us and the second one for our daughter. I was pleasantly surprised when someone called from the dealership about coming in to see the vehicles. We did very well with financing, I guess because of the Covid-19 epidemic and because cars were just not selling. Anyway, the sales experience and our 1st service for our 2020 Santa Fe, went very well. Thanks for a great dealership and service center.
BC
BRIAN E C., Service Manager from Weimer Hyundai Of Morgantown responded on 01/25/2021

Thanks for choosing Weimer.

GM
Greg M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/07/2020 Category: Service
They exceeded my expectations.
Quick and quality service.
BC
BRIAN E C., Service Manager from Weimer Hyundai Of Morgantown responded on 12/11/2020

Thanks for servicing with us.

GD
Glenna D.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
12/06/2020 Category: Service
Replaced battery
They were always helpful when I needed something done right away.
BC
BRIAN E C., Service Manager from Weimer Hyundai Of Morgantown responded on 12/07/2020

Thanks for working with us.

Fairmont, WV
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2020 Category: Service
clean site with drive in garage is nice.
Dealership is new. Better pricing on regular oil changes with tire rotations and air checks/ fluid checks free would be nice, especially for customers for which this was not part of the sales deal.

Thanks for choosing Weimer. Being a new Hyundai please keep an eye on your email as we send coupons monthly to our customers.

CD
Carrie D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
I went into the dealership last week needing a new tire. The staff was polite and helpful and were so understanding and professional explaining what was wrong and fixing it for me efficiently. I worked with James and definitely recommend asking for him.
BC
BRIAN E C., Service Manager from Weimer Hyundai Of Morgantown responded on 11/24/2020

WE APPRECIATE HEARING FEEDBACK LIKE THIS.

WV
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2020 Category: Service
They do a very good job
BRIAN E C., Service Manager from Weimer Hyundai Of Morgantown responded on 11/13/2020

Thanks for choosing Weimer.

11/12/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!!!
This Hyundai service department is the best ever. I have been wearing my Hyundai vehicles to the Morgantown Weimar Hyundai service department for eight years in a row. I have never encountered any problems whatsoever. On the contrary…… Everything has been absolutely perfect and my vehicles have been kept running in top-notch condition.

Thanks for trusting us with your time and vehicle.

CD
Cheryl D.
Oakland, MD
09/28/2020 Category: Service
dealership is okay but did not fix my car.
Would be okay to deal with.
BC
BRIAN E C., Service Manager from Weimer Hyundai Of Morgantown responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for reaching out to us with the concern. Someone will be reaching out to you to address any questions.