Saint Louis, MO
05/13/2021
Excellent service and accommodating
Tourist in CHI and woke up to a flat tire with nail. Swapped in spare and took here first thing in morning. They repaired tire while I had coffee and I was good to go in less than 30 min. Excellent price and service.

CHRISTIAN M.
Mercury Milan
05/12/2021
Excellent and fast service
I always dread taking my car in for repairs. After getting a flat tire on my work to work in Old Town, I was in need of a rim and tire replacement. Well was able to accomplish all of this while I was at work and get me back on the road by the time I was done with work for the day. Great work guys!

JEROME H.
Chrysler 300
05/12/2021
Courteous and knowledgeable
The owner was very courteous and knowledgeable. The shop is clean and service was on target

DON L.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/08/2021
Frank at the service desk is great!
Friendly and prompt customer service! Work is done right too!

HK
HAILEY K.
Volkswagen Eos
05/05/2021
The Most Honest Mechanic I Have Ever Been To!
He didn't try to upsell me on a bunch of unnecessary work. Instead, he spoke to me as if I were a family member or friend and in true honesty told me that the amount of work I needed done on the car wasn't worth it's value. He didn't get any business out of me, but I appreciate his transparency a million times over. Much respect for Frank! Would recommend Wells Automotive in a heartbeat.

GS
Gary S.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Gary said he has been there many times, appreciates the customer service, likes the turn around time and overall trusts them to work on his vehicle.

FIAT 500
04/29/2021
Owner involvement

JOEL W.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
04/29/2021
560SL 1988 RepairTotal communication by
Frank is on top of everything. His communication about the
need and cost of repairs is extraordinary. The garage is is super clean and welcome given COVID times. Christina and Lisa are always timely and efficient concerning estimates and billing.

04/25/2021
Great Customer Experience
From the moment I made my first appt. to driving out with a clean car, I knew I'd comback and let friends and family know about the great experience.

KAY M.
04/24/2021
I was very pleased with the service. Frank G is a kind man. He explained everything that my car needed and he’s passionate about what he does. Everyone at check in/out was friendly. I will be taking my car there from now on.

JESSE W.
04/23/2021
Frank Guske and his Team are great!
I really appreciated the personal and professional care demonstrated during my recent visit to Wells Automotive. Frank Guske and his Team worked quite efficiently and quickly to solve the issues with my vehicle. They even cleaned the car after it was serviced. It almost looks brand new!

Hyundai Azera

HAILEE G.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/21/2021
AWESOME SERVICE
Frank was great! I took my car in for an estimate on repairs (both now and coming up). He did not pressure me to make the fixes at all. I decided I will be selling my car instead, and he even offered text assistance before I make my decision to be sure I get the most reliable option! Whenever I get my new car, I will definitely take it here.

Chrysler 200
04/19/2021
Good people
They have a very professional Environment, and the staffs customer service is on point to detail. I’d definitely recommend Wells for towing and vehicle repair.

DAVID M.
Lexus RX 450h
04/16/2021
Honedt
Trust in the mechanic and shop is so important and Wells has earned mine.