JOHN G.
Cadillac SRX
07/29/2021
Top notch Repair
Great gem in downtown! Frank is great to work with. Will take my car to him anytime to get work done. Customer Sevice will exceed your expectations!

DAVID C.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/29/2021
Customer
Work was done extremely quick using quality parts and cost was more than competitive

NB
NANCY B.
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/28/2021
Candid and expert evaluations
I like to take my beloved 20-year-old car to Wells Automotive because they keep it running so I don’t have to buy a new car. Most of all, I appreciate Frank’s candid evaluation of problems and solutions. And also, he does some things (like check my car before an emissions test) at no charge. It’s a great neighborhood Business.

KATHY M.
Buick Encore
07/26/2021
Your Car Will Thank You…
Frank and his technicians at Wells Automotive continue to provide me with excellent service!!! As a single woman in Chicago, I’m at ease knowing that my car is in good hands with a team I trust.
Thank you!
Kathy Murray

KEVIN M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/26/2021
The owner is ver personal
Family owned is very important to me and shows with the service I received. Fair, open and honest.

NS
NANCY S.
Volkswagen Passat
07/23/2021
You guys are the best!
You were able to discover the problem with our electronic keys so we didn't get stranded by keys our car could not detect.

Porsche Cayenne
07/21/2021
Amazing Care!
Frank not only squeezed my Porsche Cayenne into his schedule for an oil change, but he was so supportive in understanding my family situation. He took care of the health of my car and wanted to support me in getting the medical care for my family. Wells Automotive is an amazing Doctor for cars plus more. Thank you!

LP
LISA P.
Honda HR-V
07/20/2021
Best customer Service
The owner is great and has gorgeous blue eyes

DIANE S.
07/20/2021
Frank and his team are the gold standard for customer satisfaction.
Frank’s #1 priority is to do what’s right for the customer.

EV
ERIC V.
07/19/2021
Super helpful, very transparent about the repair/diagnostics.

BR
BILL R.
FIAT 500
07/16/2021
Responsive, personal service
Dealing with car problems sucks. The folks at Wells Automotive make it as easy as possible. Their hours, their approach, their skills and their transparency all make them a pleasure to work with.

TOM S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/16/2021
Good work on complicated repair job
I have been a customer for 15 years, have always been treated well. Recently I had a complicated job, with several repairs on a 15-yr old Mercedes. They did a great job, kept me informed throughout the process, and it turned out well. Highly recommended!

BC
BRYAN C.
O Fallon, MO
INFINITI QX56
07/13/2021
The best experience we have ever had
We were in need of help. Frank and the team could have taken us to the cleaners. They were kind, trustworthy, went out of their way to help us when we’re in need. I am a lifetime fan. They even called to make sure we got home okay and the service was okay. It was by far the best experience with car repair of my life. Their concern was only for my family and our car. We are grateful.

BROOKE S.
07/13/2021
Always kind, efficient and reliable!
I came in for an oil change and wiper blade replacement, and didn't realize there were a few other things that my previous service provider had not told me. After speaking with Frank and looking up what Honda recommends for my vehicle, we moved forward with a few additional service items that will keep my vehicle running in top shape. Once service was finished, I was promptly called to come pick up my vehicle and returned to a freshly washed and wiped down car - such a nice surprise! I trust Frank and his team, and they truly go above and beyond.

CF
CLARK F.
Nissan Rogue
07/02/2021
Nice service
They found a lot of problems with my 6 year old car worth over 100,000 miles on it and fixed them all!