Overall Rating 4.2903209/5Overall Rating 4.2903209/5Overall Rating 4.2903209/5Overall Rating 4.2903209/5rating 4.2903209
Overall Rating 2.4891283/5Overall Rating 2.4891283/5rating 2.4891283rating 2.4891283rating 2.4891283

Kyle S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Terrific
My sales person Austin Avery was great. He was very knowledgeable and very helpful and polite. I really enjoyed the whole process. The tire needed air, and we discovered it had a nail in it when we bought it, I called and spoke to Josh, and he told me to come in and he would make sure it was taken care of right away. He did just that, and had the recall fixed too.

AC
Amanda C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Every time I bring in my car I am greeted with great customer service.

Savannah B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Phillip for making my experience easy.

MA
Margaret A.
Monticello, FL
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Keep up the great service!

2017 Hyundai Azera
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Recent Visit
Philip always provides excellent customer service anytime I bring my car in at Werner Tallahassee. Keep up the great work!

Julie G.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Ginger Gray
Great sales Consultant,
Nice shuttle service
GARY A. from Werner Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Ms. Julie G.,

We here at Werner Hyundai have received your service survey from Hyundai. We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback regarding your recent visit. Based on your comments, we would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations on this visit.

Additionally, when reviewing your survey here at the dealership, we use the information you have provided us to coach our employees and to review our internal processes so that we can meet all customers’ expectations. We will be taking your comments and using them in coaching moments with our team to make things better even when things get to a faster pace.

In reviewing your survey, I saw where you have several questions that are unanswered. Please understand, we must see a failure in order to repair a problem. We defiantly do not want to spend a customer’s money or the manufactures money just guessing at a concern. We need facts and can confirm the customers concerns. Not all complaints need to have the same repair performed.

In review of your vehicles repair order, you commented that your battery light was still coming on. This is something that we would need to inspect again to see if there is something intermittent going on with your vehicle. When we inspected your vehicle, the battery was at the proper voltage required and your alternator was charging appropriately as well. We had to reason to condemn any part of that system after a full diagnosis being performed on the battery and starting system. We will need to look at it again and hopefully we will be able to identify what may be going on. We surely would not allow a vehicle to leave knowing there was a confirmed concern. That’s not good business.

I see where they reattached the rear mud flaps for you at no charge as well.

I did review your phone number and it looks as if our dealership system has been updated to the new number of 480-374-0073. The Satellite Radio system is set up through SiriusXM and is generally updated via the customer and not our system here at Hyundai. On my vehicle, SiriusXM sends me updates on my system regularly via my personal email and offers me the opportunity to update my personal info. Please check with SiriusXM and log on to your account. Updates can be done at www.siriusxm.com. They also have your radio ID on file as well. Any subscription updates or programming changes you need to make can be performed on that website. Hope that information helps in getting that resolved.

I also reviewed your repair order and see where the request for the service wash was on the ticket. What we offer on our service wash is just an outside wash and vacuum of the front floorboard only. Please let me know if that was not performed. If not, please allow me to get that done for you at your convenience. I’ll take it one step above our normal service wash when you return for that to be performed as well when you return. We apologize for the normal wash not getting done if that was the case.

In closing, if the score of three stars that you gave Lindsey is representative of the customer service that Lindsey personally provided you on your visit, we fully understand. This survey is “Her” report card to the upper management here and Hyundai. If you feel that she personally deserves better than the three stars given, please let me know and we will send you another opportunity to rescore her for this visit. For her, the three stars are a failing score. I’m sure she would greatly appreciate it. Thank You for your consideration.

If there is any time that we can be of additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to me personally here at the dealership. If I’ve missed something that you still have a concern with, please allow us to help. My direct phone number to me desk is 850-688-1160. If I do not answer, please leave me a voice mail, I will return your call as soon as I am able. We truly appreciate your patronage. We look forward to your next visit as well and meeting your expectations. We hope that you choose us for all your automotive needs. See you soon.

Gary Atkinson, Service and Parts Director, Werner Hyundai

Jonathan S.
09/18/2019
A better representation of how the customer service rep treated me.
My original (three-star) review: https://www.surecritic.com/reviews/werner-hyundai?review_id=5885081

Upon further review, I have chosen to bump up the review of last Friday's service experience to four stars.

The previous review reflected a combination of how I felt about the work done on my vehicle and the way the representative approached me. I was later informed that this review and reviews of all customers are a direct performance report of the employee assigned to me. To bias this towards how the employee handled my situation rather than the overall service experience, I believe a four-star review is more appropriate.

The service representative greeted me in a professional manner, helped me work through the problem, and clearly communicated to me my options in the beginning of the conversation. Given the difficult situation of having to deal with a walk-in for an urgent issue when the service appointments were booked for the next six days, the employee did a great job of being transparent about this quandary.

I maintain my sentiment from my previous review that the lack of prompt communication on updates on how my car will get serviced and when for the first five hours of my 6-7 hour visit prevents me from giving this a perfect review. I was left wondering what was happening, and even took three walks around the dealership to get any hint of what was going on with my car. After almost five hours I was finally told what took so long, and by then the car was about done.

I am open to taking further questions or comments. To conclude, this review reflects a well-above-average customer service job with some room for improvement. In the end, I understand that the seven-hour wait reflected circumstances outside of the employee's control. I am happy to take any questions, comments, or concerns and will come back again.
GARY A. from Werner Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for the detailed reply. We truly appreciate it. We will use all of your information to review this entire situation with our staff and additionally will point out the errors of the process, identify them and correct them. We truly appreciate your input. We get better by getting feedback such as yours. Excellent information.

I have also sent the rescore opportunity as well. It will arrive under a separate email. Thank you for doing this for her. I will print and forward this email and work with each team member so they better understand what the customer see's in these type of situations. you have provided a perfect example and its comes from you, the customer and not just my interpretation of what a customer’s see's or experiences.

We look forward to your return for service and I'm sure your experience will be much better than your last.

Gary Atkinson

Mrs
None

James S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine Maintanence
They treat you like family.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Great service, friendly staff
great service friendly staff

Jonathan S.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
They did what needed to be done.
I had a sudden flat tire and had to get that fixed. This took me 6-7 hours on a Friday to get resolved. They were busy. There were no open appointments for five days. I had to get it fixed and they fixed the tire while servicing other parts of the vehicle. It was a job done and a job well done. Just the fact that I had to wait 6-7 hours and went 3-4 hours in the middle just staring at my car in the garage without any word on the plan makes me shy away from giving this a five-star review. I am not saying that someone else will experience this too. Sometimes that is just the pain you face with a sudden flat tire.
GARY A. from Werner Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Mr. Jonathan S.,

Good Morning. We have received your service survey from Hyundai. We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback regarding your recent visit. Based on your comments, we would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations on this visit.

I have reviewed your comments and I see that we must have had to procure your tire from a different source than our normal supplier. We all wish we could supply all the different parts and maintenance items for every vehicle but, that would take up a huge inventory space that we don’t have. We apologize for the time that it took to get the job completed. We’re also happy that we were able to get the needed parts/tire in the same day to get you back on the road and on your way in the same day as well. Most times that would most likely be an overnight stay for the vehicle.

In the future we’re sure that your service will be more expeditious than what you experienced. Thank you for your patience.

In closing, if the score of three stars that you gave Becky is representative of the customer service that Becky personally provided you on your visit, we fully understand. This survey is “Her” report card to the upper management here and Hyundai. If you feel that she personally deserves better than the three stars given, we can send you another opportunity to rescore her for this visit. I’m sure she would greatly appreciate it.

If there is any time that we can be of assistance, please feel free to reach out to me personally here at the dealership. We truly appreciate your patronage. We look forward to your next visit and meeting your expectations. We hope that you choose us for all your automotive needs. See you soon.

Gary Atkinson, Service and Parts Director, Werner Hyundai

CJ
Colleen J.
Crawfordville, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT!
As always, the service department is second to none!

MT
Mark T.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME SVC
THE FOUR PPL I ENCOUNTERED WERE WONDERFUL REGARDING MY CAR.

MK
Marion K.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
excellent service department, courtesy, professionalism.
all employees were pros. all work was excellent.

Katherine S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Great car and great people
Not only do I love my Tucson, but the people and service is outstanding. Thank you!

OD
Olivier D.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Had to go through a few loop, but my Hyundai did replace my engine free of charge after 93,000 miles. That 100,000/10 years warranty was very handy.

BU
Brian U.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Worst customer service
Our car sat in the shop for over a week just because we could not get a hold of service to find out what the problem with the car was or get an estimate. We finally spoke with a manager who said he would find out and then he never called back. Our car was misdiagnosed and it cost us over 1,700.00 and the problem was still not fixed. I would never go back or recommend
Philip H. from Werner Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Mr. Underwood,

I'm sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the outcome of your car's repair.  I was in regular contact with Mr. Underwood Sr. regarding the search for a replacement engine for the car before we came to agree that there was not a cost efective option available relative to the car's value.  As for the initial repairs to the cooling system, we could not know that the engine had in internal head gasket leak untill after these repairs were completed.  I had only your descrition of events to go on and recieved Mr Underwood Sr.'s approval for the repairs with his understading that the radiator repair was only a starting point and that there could well be other mechanical issues found after the initial repairs were completed.  This turned out to be the case.
I agree that the course of events was unfortunate but not surprising given that the car was driven with a known leaking radiator and overheating problem. Any questions please contact my service manager Marcus Ancheta (850)688-1165.

Thanks,
Phil Holland

Pembroke Pines, FL
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Great place to bring your car!!!
Had a very good experience with Werner Hyundai. They were very hands on with our car. Kept us up with information on our car.

IH
Ida H.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Best in town
Great staff and showroom.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the availability to come as a wak-in customer and receive friendly service.