MARK P.
BMW M4
01/22/2020
The only place to take your BMW. Period.
West Bay does amazing work they are fast and economical and if you have a half a brain that’s the only place you’ll take your Beamer!!

MARK P.
01/09/2020
West Bay Bavarian ROCKS!!!!
West Bay is the only place anyone with half a brain would take their BMW...but if u have a BMW u have more than half a brain so get your car’s ass into West Bay if you have gage a brain...😎
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 01/13/2020

Mark, thank you so much for the outstanding review. We hope your message drives some busy to West Bay Bavarian. Happy New Year.

EK
ELIZABETH K.
Sausalito, CA
12/26/2019
Great trustworthy service
West Bay Bavarian continues to show me that they will go the extra mile to diagnose issues with my car and provide honest and reliable feedback and service to repair my car. They are my “go to” BMW repair shop now that my car is out of warranty.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 12/30/2019

Good morning Elizabeth. I am writing you this morning to thank you very much for the outstanding review that gave the team last week. We work very hard to make sure you have the best experience when having your BMW repaired. We know you have a choice in where you go to have your BMW serviced. Thank you again and Happy New Year.

SANDRA B.
11/22/2019
Your best bet for BMW repairs in Marin
Experienced, honest, friendly staff, competitively priced with effective maintenance services and quality repairs

STANLEY C.
Greenbrae, CA
BMW 128i
11/21/2019
Stan c
Prompt and straightforward service.

MARK G.
Belvedere Tiburon, CA
11/20/2019
John Ryan Service Manager
Extreemly professional courtious and patient
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 11/20/2019

Mark, thank you very much for your great review and your business. We work everyday to make sure our customers are treated fairly and we properly communicate what is wrong with your BMW. Thank you again.

DAVE P.
San Anselmo, CA
11/19/2019
Great shop
West Bay goes above and beyond to make sure I’m a happy customer. Would recommend them.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 11/19/2019

Dave, thank you so very much for your recent review of West Bay. We try very hard to keep our customers happy and feel comfortable having us service your BMW. We know you have a choice on where to bring your BMW so we really do work hard to have a satisfied customer such as you Dave. Thank you again.

LL
LEAH L.
San Anselmo, CA
11/06/2019
BEST BMW service for the $$
West Bay provides quick & accurate diagnosis and keeps your BMW purring and running smoothly at the most reasonable cost possible. They truly are the best!
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 11/07/2019

Leah, thank you so very much for your great review. We strive every day to make sure your repairs are done quickly and correctly. We know you have a busy schedule every day and we want to make your visit efficient and get your BMW back to you as soon as possible.  Thank you again for your business.

CATHY M.
Larkspur, CA
11/01/2019
I called this morning and they fixed my car the same day. Will definitely be back but hopefully not too soon!
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 11/04/2019

Cathy good morning. I just wanted to send a big Thank you for your great review and your sense of humor. Our entire group strives to get the job done right and to your satisfaction. I will pass your review on to the the entire team. Thank you again and Happy Holidays.

EG
Eve G.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Eve said the business was very good. She said they did a good job and she was happy with the service.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 10/21/2019

Eve on behalf of all of the employees at West Bay Bavarian we thank you for your business and the great review. We know you have a choice on where you have your BMW serviced and we sincerely thank you for allowing us to be that company.

San Francisco, CA
10/10/2019
Great service every time I bring my car here. They care about your car and you.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 10/10/2019

Hey Bill, thank you so much for your business, fiendship and the great review.

DAVID R.
Novato, CA
09/25/2019
Great Place for a BMW
Great people Great work. Reasonable pricing
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 09/25/2019

David thank you again for your review and your business. We genuinely appreciate you taking time to give us your thoughts.

SY
STEVE Y.
Sausalito, CA
08/27/2019
An old fashioned, honest shop
John and crew never fail to exceed my expectations in every way. And I can’t begin to count the times I’ve swung by thinking my BMW has a serious i$$ue, and they talked me off the ledge or made a simple fix and said “no charge, see you next time.”
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 08/28/2019

Steve good morning. What a great message and I will pass this along to the entire staff. We truly appreciate the opportunity to service your BMW and the ability to help out whenever we can. Thank you again for your business and taking the time to send us input.

DANNY D.
08/26/2019
Great Service!
Great overall service!
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 08/27/2019

Danny on behalf of the entire staff here at West Bay Bavarian, we would all like to thank you for your great comments about your service here. Thank you for your trust in us to do a great job servicing your BMW,

DIEGO M.
07/29/2019
328i
Very good customer service.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 07/29/2019

Diego, thank you for your comment in regards to your visit to West Bay Bavarian. We very much appreciate hearing from our customers and your comment will be shared with the group.