JOHN F.
San Anselmo, CA
05/20/2020
They know what they doing. Much better than going to a dealer.

DICK S.
Bel Tiburon, CA
05/04/2020
Nothing but the very best experience with West Bay.
We’ve been taking our BMWs to West Bay Bavarian for over 25 years. During which time they‘ve serviced at least six of our vehicles always in an outstanding fashion. Their thoroughness is beyond compare as is their cost/efficiency.We intend to remain to be a most loyal customer!
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 05/06/2020

Dick good morning. First off this is one of the finest reviews we have ever been given at West Bay and it goes a long way during this time of the unknown and secondly thank you for all the years of friendship and service to your BMWs.

RP
RANDY P.
04/21/2020
A/C
This place rocks.i had a A/C problem John R troubleshoot the problem in one day and I am really happy 😃I will recommend this place to all my friends.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 04/28/2020

Randy on behalf of West Bay Bavarian, thank you very much for your business and the great comments. At times like this if surely helps our business but more importantly our employees. This will be shared with all of them. Thank you again and one of theses days we will go play some golf.

JOHN L.
Inverness, CA
03/16/2020
My go-to place to take care of my BMW
A small and reliable shop with personable people. I always count on West Bay Bavarian's competence and their helpfulness in making my necessary repairs and doing maintenance. Furthermore, I relied on a mechanic's recommendations when purchasing another BMW last year. They're always willing to take me into town while my car is worked on, and pick me up when it's ready; and help me figure out what is really needed for my car.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 03/16/2020

Mr. Levy, thank you so vey much for the great review of West Bay Bavarian. We enjoy helping people and answering any questions that we can. We know you have a choice on where to bring your BMW and we appreciate your business. Love to see the doggie as well.

MIKE G.
03/11/2020
Had crazy electrical problems on our X5. They used their computer diagnostics to figure it ALL out!
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 03/12/2020

Mike good morning. Thank you very much for the fantastic review. We are pleased we were able to help out when you needed the help. We have been in San Rafael since 1977 and have a loyal base of customers. We know you can take your BMW to other places and we do sincerely appreciate the opportunity to service your X5.

West Bay Bavarian

Mike, thank you for your great review. This is why we love our business because we can help with small and large issues when it comes to servicing your BMW. I will pass your thoughts along to the entire group. Thank you again for the review and your business.

JOHN F.
San Anselmo, CA
03/07/2020
Experts on BMW repairs. Much better than dealers service.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 03/09/2020

Mr. Fallat thank you so very much for your great review of West Bay Bavarian. We know you have a choice on where to bring your BMW and we really appreciate you and your business.  I will pass your remarks along to the staff.

West Bay Bavarian

Mr. Fallat, thank you very much for your great review of your last visit to West Bay Bavarian. We enjoy servicing your BMW and enjoy our talks together. I will pass your kind words to the staff and hope to talk with you soon.

AV
ALI V.
03/06/2020
Very honest and competent people. I am very satisfied with the service. I highly recommend this place. The owner is very friendly and courteous.

Ali, thank you very much for the fantastic review of West Bay Bavarian. The staff enjoys hearing from our customers and I will pass your comments along to them. Ali we know you have a choice on where you would like to have your BMW service so again thank you for your business.

CATHY M.
Larkspur, CA
02/25/2020
Always a pleasure
West Bay Bavarian always does a great job and takes me the next day whenever I have a problem with my car. Brought it in at 8 and it was ready by noon. Pretty fast service!

KV
KAREN V.
02/25/2020
Great service!!
Been a customer fir years! Brought my car in for servicing and it was done in timely fashion as promised. Always friendly service by John.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 02/25/2020

Karen thank you so very much for the great review and we sure enjoy having you still part of the West Bay Bavarian family and being an alumni as well. Thank you again for your business and loyalty.

Jay W.
Napa, CA
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Jay said the business was reliable.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 02/19/2020

Hello Mr. Williamson. Thank you very much for your business. We know you have a choice on where to bring your BMW for service and we really do appreciate you bring the car to West Bay Bavarian. We are here to help. Thank you again.

ARLINGTON M.
Belvedere Tiburon, CA
01/29/2020
Fair and honest work.
These guys are wonderful. They do great work and a good price and it done when they say it will be done.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 01/30/2020

Arlington, Good morning!
We wanted to write to you and say Thank You for the great review. We appreciate your business because we know you have a choice where to bring your car for service.
Thank you again.

MARK P.
BMW M4
01/22/2020
The only place to take your BMW. Period.
West Bay does amazing work they are fast and economical and if you have a half a brain that’s the only place you’ll take your Beamer!!

MARK P.
01/09/2020
West Bay Bavarian ROCKS!!!!
West Bay is the only place anyone with half a brain would take their BMW...but if u have a BMW u have more than half a brain so get your car’s ass into West Bay if you have gage a brain...😎
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 01/13/2020

Mark, thank you so much for the outstanding review. We hope your message drives some busy to West Bay Bavarian. Happy New Year.

EK
ELIZABETH K.
Sausalito, CA
12/26/2019
Great trustworthy service
West Bay Bavarian continues to show me that they will go the extra mile to diagnose issues with my car and provide honest and reliable feedback and service to repair my car. They are my “go to” BMW repair shop now that my car is out of warranty.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 12/30/2019

Good morning Elizabeth. I am writing you this morning to thank you very much for the outstanding review that gave the team last week. We work very hard to make sure you have the best experience when having your BMW repaired. We know you have a choice in where you go to have your BMW serviced. Thank you again and Happy New Year.

SANDRA B.
11/22/2019
Your best bet for BMW repairs in Marin
Experienced, honest, friendly staff, competitively priced with effective maintenance services and quality repairs