SY
STEVE Y.
Sausalito, CA
08/27/2019
An old fashioned, honest shop
John and crew never fail to exceed my expectations in every way. And I can’t begin to count the times I’ve swung by thinking my BMW has a serious i$$ue, and they talked me off the ledge or made a simple fix and said “no charge, see you next time.”
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 08/28/2019

Steve good morning. What a great message and I will pass this along to the entire staff. We truly appreciate the opportunity to service your BMW and the ability to help out whenever we can. Thank you again for your business and taking the time to send us input.

DANNY D.
08/26/2019
Great Service!
Great overall service!
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 08/27/2019

Danny on behalf of the entire staff here at West Bay Bavarian, we would all like to thank you for your great comments about your service here. Thank you for your trust in us to do a great job servicing your BMW,

DIEGO M.
07/29/2019
328i
Very good customer service.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 07/29/2019

Diego, thank you for your comment in regards to your visit to West Bay Bavarian. We very much appreciate hearing from our customers and your comment will be shared with the group.

MARK P.
06/22/2019
This place rocks so any more questions???ok
Ok we don’t need to belabor this West Bay is the place a sane person would take their BMW.

PF
PAUL F.
05/07/2019
Tail light repair.
They did it right the first time. Fairly priced. All I could ask for...also, nice folks.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 05/16/2019

Paul, on behalf of our entire staff here at West Bay Bavarian we appreciate your kind words and also the fact we did things to your acceptance. It is also nice to hear the "nice folks" comment.

Sarah B.
03/29/2019
Great people and excellent service
I love these guys. They’re accommodating, fast and reasonably priced. We’ll be back!!

SARAH B.
Mill Valley, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/29/2019
West Bay Bavarian
I really like this mechanic shop. They’re fast, efficient, reasonably priced and so accommodating!! I’ll be back!!!
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 04/02/2019

Sarah, sorry for the delay on response to your fantastic review.  Thank you very much for the review and I will share it with the team. We know you have a choice on where to bring your MINI and we do appreciate the opportunity to service your car. We will continue to do everything we can to make your visit a great one. Thank you again.

Johny H.
Richmond, CA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Johny said the staff was efficient, and explained the details of what was needed well.

TD
Ted D.
California
BMW 323i
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the staff was professional and knowledgeable.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 03/13/2019

Ted thank you very much for your business and great comment.

KH
KEVIN H.
Greenbrae, CA
01/24/2019
Terrific Service and Support
West Bay Bavarian has been servicing my 2009 BMW 335i since I bought it three years ago, when they reprogrammed the car initially with a Dinan Stage 1 Performance Tuner. The car is a joy to drive. Most recently, West Bay replaced a failed battery and installed a new valve cover and gasket set to replace the original components. They saved me thousands of dollars over what that would have cost at the local BMW dealership. Thanks to Service Manager John Ryan and West Bay's Business Office Manager Nan for their exemplary customer service.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 01/25/2019

Kevin, wow! Thank you so very much for your comments and thoughts. We all work very hard to make sure all of our customers are taken care of and the work gets done. Your comments will be shared with everyone. Thank you so much again.

HA
howard a.
01/21/2019
Top Quality and Great Service Fast Turnaround
First time customer and had a great experience considering that it was a major repair. They diagnosed condition and performed first stage of repair, then had me take (tow) car to BMW service department to get covered warranty repair. BMW service department detected additional problem and wanted $$$$. Brought car back to WBB and they completed work in one day for $$. John was very easy to work with and he even went out of his way to give me a ride home. They know what they are doing and definitely saved me money. My go to place for all non warranty BMW work.

Howard thank you very much for your business and great review.

IC
IAN C.
BMW Z4
12/05/2018
Definitely going back
Great service, well priced, transparent to all the process and no BS charges
My new found home for my Z4
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 12/06/2018

Ian, it was great to meet you as well. Thank you very much for the trust you have given us to service your BMW Z4. We know you have choices on where to bring your BMW and we really do apprecaite your business. Happy Holidays.

PF
PAUL F.
11/29/2018
Good service...everything works
Very satisfied, no problems.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 11/29/2018

Paul, on behalf of the entire staff thank you for your great review. I enjoyed talking with you the other day as well.

KW
KAREN W.
11/12/2018
So nice to work with
It’s always a little painful taking a BMW in for a checkup or even minor surgery ($$$). Having said that, the team at West Bay Bavarian is always a pleasure to work with as I know they are honest and reasonable on all. Besides that, they are great people!!!
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 11/12/2018

Good afternoon Karen. Thank you very much for your business and thank you for your excellent review of West Bay Bavarian. We also appreciate the aspect of honesty and fairness as we want the best experience for our customers.

11/09/2018
Top Shop in the Bay Area
I own 3 BMW’s and have been taking them to West Bay Bavarian for over 10 years. Have tried other shops in the East Bay and San Francisco but John and his talented team are tops. Knowledgeable, responsive, trust worthy and fair - West Bay is a vanishing breed in today’s world.

Good morning Dennis! Thank you very much for your business first off and the tremendous review you just gave to West Bay Bavarian. We truly appreciate the opportunity to service your BMWs and we know you have other choices out there. Thank you Dennis for your continued support and have a Happy Holiday season.

CR
Christian R.
Muir Beach, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Fletcher. He said this is a good business.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 11/02/2018

Christian thank you for your review and your business. We appreciate very much the opportunity to work on your BMW. I would like to know what caused a 4 out of 5 rating though. If there is an issue, we would like to work on it so next time you will make it 5 stars.

MARK P.
10/30/2018
My recent BMW 650ic Dinan scheduled maintenance event
John and his guys just know what it takes to get everything just exactly perfect. They have tuned my fine 2006 650i with all the Dinan upgrades, and this past week installed new tires, battery, alternator, and a few other items that were due. Car runs better than when it was brand new. Amazing service at a great price. Never even consider taking my three BMW's anywhere else. It's as they say, a no brainer folks. Tell John I sent ya!
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 10/30/2018

Mark thank you so very much for your kind and great review. We appreciate the fact that you have a chose on where you bring your BMWs for servicing and you bring your cars to West Bay Bavarian. Thank you so very much for your business and friendship.

JN
Joy N.
California
BMW Z3
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Joy said that the place was up front, they explained things well and the work was well done.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 10/26/2018

Joy, thank you for your great review. We work very hard to make sure everything goes smoothly. Thank for your comments and thank you for your business.

MARK L.
10/19/2018
Check oil leak and drive train mounts
Very pleasant and easy to relate to. Friendly atmosphere and cooperative people. Job done right and on a timely manner. Best BMW shop in Marin county. Highly recommend it for any BMW/Mini needed repairs or maintenance. work.
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 10/22/2018

Mark, wow thank you for the great review and taking the time to let us know how we did working on your 750li BMW. We know you have a choice on where to bring your car and do really appreciate the opportunity. Thank you again.

SK
STANLEY K.
Kentfield, CA
BMW Z3
10/12/2018
service
When you feel bad about the car, getting it serviced by West Bay makes the day feel great..John is a big help in bringing the car back to life I have been going to this shop for years
John B., President/General Manager from West Bay Bavarian responded on 10/12/2018

On behalf of everyone here at West Bay Bavarian thank you for your fantastic review and complement. It is truly a pleasure to do business with you Mr. Kane.