San Diego, CA
Dodge Durango
09/23/2020
Reliable
Brought my car here due to check ✔ engine . Got my car back running great .

David D.
09/23/2020
Highly recommended
If you are looking for quality work and at a cost that will not break the bank, go to West Automotive. They thoroughly go over any issues they find as well as the fees. Very up front about everything and no hidden fees. I've already recommended them to my neighbor and after he had his car serviced, he thanked me for directing him to them.

SD
Sal D.
Ford Cab & Chassis
09/15/2020
Knowledgeable friendly service.
I’ve been taking my
vehicles in for many years the guys are great with servicing our needs keeping up with scheduled maintenance. I have 150,000 on one 335,000 on another. I love the shuttle service provided at no cost.

SD
Sandra D.
Buick Park Avenue
09/11/2020
Friendly, informative, knowledgeable!
Apparently the previous owner of my car hadn't flushed the radiator or changed the thermostat in quite a few years....consequentially the car started shuddering, overheating and having all sorts of problems during the hottest day of the summer....not surprising, so the guys at West did what had to get done. Not cheap, but it's good there's still honest people who'll take you in a rush, and fix what's needs fixing...and are not afraid of a little conversation while you're there!

Jaime G.
09/03/2020
guaranteed great service
always happy with whatever repair or service is performed on my car by west el cajon auto, thx chris

John M.
GMC Savana Special
09/01/2020
Ive been taking my 2 cars here for years ,,,i cant say enough good things about west automotive

Mike C.
HUMMER H2
09/01/2020
Fast Friendly and they do a Great Job
They take the time to explain everything about your car and help you make the right decision

Dolores R.
Spring Valley, CA
08/29/2020
Great customer service. Fair pricing.
West Auto keeps detailed records of repair history and is able to work with and advise their customers of what action to take when they need service. They work with you when money is an issue to take care of what is most important at the time. Always polite and friendly and helpful.

Channel H.
Spring Valley, CA
08/25/2020
Breath of fresh air
This place was awesome the staff was great chris was welcoming and reassured me my care was in good hands he kept me up to date on all of the progress and let me know if they had any more concerns they have fast service and good rates I’m making appointments for my other car really soon thanks you got me back on the road fast

Jim G.
08/24/2020
Total Pros
These guys are detail oriented. They always try to get it done right, the first time.
This saves money and headaches in the long run.

Luis M.
San Diego, CA
Dodge Durango
08/21/2020
Skilled Mechanics
Had a check ✔ engine light and tried going the cheap way on getting it fixed .unfortunately that didn't work out for me .these great mechanics found my issue and tackled it . Thanks guys .el Cajon ca.

TE
Todd E.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/11/2020
Top Sevice
simple and easy great service.

Jim H.
Chula Vista, CA
Chevrolet Traverse
08/09/2020
FRONT BRAKE JOB
The guys at West El Cajon recommended front brakes. Had the work done during this visit. Great job - no issues.

Buick Park Avenue
07/24/2020
The guys are fantastic.....
Once they get the right information....there was a little bit of confusion/misinformation from the front desk today on what was wrong with my car, but once that got cleared up, all's well...

Allison M.
Lincoln Town Car
07/24/2020
Great Service!
From start to finish it was a great experience. Chris explained everything so there were no surprises. West El Cajon is much easier to communicate with and much more friendly than any dealership I've dealt with. I've found my new repair shop! I would definitely recommend.