JV
Josie V.
Hyundai Kona
02/24/2021
Friendly and courteous staff. Seem to be honest.
Friendly and courteous staff. Seem to be honest.

Javier A.
Chrysler 300
02/23/2021
1st time bringing my car here. My car needed new valve cover gaskets due to leaking. So far I am very pleased with the cost and outcome. Plus they offer a military discount.

TH
Tom H.
02/20/2021
Using Oil
West Kearny Mesa Automotive & Transmission is now and has been my AAA approved auto repair facility of choice since November 2018. In my forty-five years as a member of AAA, I have come to appreciate their commitment to their members in providing exceptional car care services at AAA approved facilities. The car care team at West Kearny Mesa Automotive & Transmission consistently exemplifies that commitment by providing exceptional car care service each time I bring in my vehicle. No car care team does it better!!!
My most recent visit to West Kearny Mesa Automotive & Transmission was earlier this month, February 9, 2021, for new Oil, Oil Filter, Lube Service, and a 40 Point Vehicle Inspection. I called Bill Halsey, Service Consultant at West Kearny Mesa Automotive & Transmission, a week ahead of my visit, and scheduled my appointment for 7:30 AM Tuesday, February 9. I arrived early, checked in with Bill and he arranged a ride home with the shuttle driver at 8:00 AM. Bill said he would call with any up-dates and send the shuttle to pick me up as soon as the technicians had finished their service.
As the "OIL" light on the dash had been flashing on intermittently, I told Bill that the oil level was likely to be low. The technicians found the oil level to be nearly three quarts low. There were no visible leaks present.
The technicians removed and replaced the Oil and Filter, lubed all appropriate fittings, and Topped off and Inspected all fluid levels. They checked the Air in the Tires and adjusted Tire Pressure to Manufacturers Recommended Tire Pressure Ratings specifications.
The technicians Checked Belts and Hoses, vehicle Light Operation, Battery Cables and Connections and Tested the Battery. They Inspected Wiper Blades and checked the Air Filter, shocks and Struts.
Also, the technicians Performed Brake Inspections of Front and Rear Brakes.
Bill called when the car was ready and sent the shuttle to pick me up so that I could pick up my car.
When I arrived and received the paperwork, I found that the Service Package had been discounted.
Since the service, my car continues to run flawlessly.
I have my car care team of choice at West Kearny Mesa Automotive & Transmission to thank for that!!!
"There is the BEST and there is the REST"!!!
The car care team at West Kearny Mesa Automotive & Transmission is truly the BEST!!!

Toby B.
El Centro, CA
Nissan Frontier
02/19/2021
Honest,great work etc
Honest and great work,knowledgeable.

AF
Andres F.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/12/2021
Honest and helpful staff
I've been going to West KM Auto for a while now and never disappointed. My recent visit in preparation for a long road trip. Both Bill and Ronnel were helpful with letting me know what do have serviced for my trip.
Also appreciate their shuttle service with Dean who's very friendly.

Very satisfied with the team and so is my car.

BG
Bertha G.
02/06/2021
everyone is so helpful
As usual, I was very pleased with my experience. I am glad they have a record of the maintenance my care has had and what it needs I am happy for the shuttle service. My driver is so nice. I really trust this company and that means a lot

CO
Charles O.
Coronado, CA
Toyota Pickup
02/04/2021
I just hate to get my car serviced but this time was different !!
Arranging an appointment online was easy. Bill called me before my appointment to explain what your procedure was about a service I requested. He was easy to talk to, straight-forward and knowledgeable about my old Toyota.

I was driven home by Dean who was personable and a very good driver. We laughed about the fools on the freeway trying to go one-hundred miles an hour !

All of my much delayed service needs were taken care of and my car even got to have a sleep over ! The next time I need service I will have no hesitation driving up to Balboa Ave and dealing with the West Kearny Mesa Auto Group !
Thanks guys >>>

La Mesa, CA
FIAT 500
01/29/2021
Best money spent on a car I don't own
Had West Kearny Mesa Automotive inspect a used car I was considering buying. I had it's service history from the local dealership and almost skipped this step, but I'm glad I didn't. Bill found the car was covered in rust on the underside, which I wouldn't have thought about looking for in a California car. Thank you for helping me dodge a bullet.

Chula Vista, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
01/28/2021
awesome
Awesome customer service and detailed estimates.

John A.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/27/2021
Very personable!
I found that, right out of the gate, Bill was exceptionally friendly, courteous, and detailed. He informed me of everything that has been checked, but did not push me into anything. I really appreciated that! The service was done quickly and communication constant. Great job!

12/31/2020
Professional, patient, and personal.
This was our first visit to West Kearny Mesa Automotive & Transmission and we were impressed with their service. They were professional, knowledgeable, patient with our questions, and quick to deliver. They even reset the clock in my car! Thank you

Ron M.
El Cajon, CA
12/29/2020
Outstanding service
Service advisor (Bill) was outstanding. Very pleased with the professional courtesy and excellent service. Bill explained problems found and outlined the repairs in detail.

12/29/2020
Excellent customer service
They always do such a great job here

LQ
Lindsay Q.
Nissan Sentra
12/21/2020
Great service and knowledgeable technicians.
Friendly staff and very trustworthy. I was informed by another competitor that I had a transmission problem and needed to replace it. Luckily I went to West Kearny Mesa Automotive & Transmission for a second opinion and found out that it was not the case. It was the catalytic converter! I have now found my go to automotive center. I will recommend West Kearny Mesa Automotive & Transmission to all my family and friends.

SL
Steve L.
Acura TSX
12/21/2020
Amazing Customer Service
My entire experience was great at West Kearny Mesa Automotive. Ronnell, Bill and Dean were all very professional and pleasant! I’ll definitely be back for any future car repair needs.