05/10/2021
great place to get your car serviced
they are such a customer oriented business and their service is just excellent! don't go to the big chain service centers. supports smaller ones like this!

LD
Leilani d.
Toyota Avalon
05/08/2021
Fast and Friendly Service
West Kearny Mesa Automotive was great in providing alignment to my vehicle. Bill answered all my questions and my car was finished in a prompt manner. Keep up the great work guys!

HB
Hanan B.
05/07/2021
Great friendly service
Took me home after dropping off the car and brought me back. The service was explained in clear detail with pricing that was fair. A very well run and professional business.

JoEllen P.
04/30/2021
Excellent Honest and Exceptional
Honesty, fair prices, great service and knowledgeable = West. They have it all and that’s what I expect when my life depends on my car’s performance to keep me safe! I’m extremely satisfied and have been every time I’ve dealt with West. I highly recommend them!!!

Davina W.
Honda Accord Sedan
04/30/2021
Excellent Customer Service and Vehicle Service
Brought my vehicle for the first time and was impressed with the amount of attention to detail provided. While your vehicle is being serviced they send you a text message outlining your car's health and items that need attention. This is good because you're not surprised by any recommendations when it's time to pick up your car. I will be bringing my car more often. They gained a new customer.

Michael B.
Jeep Commander
04/29/2021
My experience at West Kearny Mesa Automotive.
Once again, I was very happy with the work and professionalism that I experienced from the crew at West Kearny Mesa Automotive. I was having a reoccurring check engine light issue that was not able to be corrected at Kearny Mesa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and thought I would bring it to West Automotive, as they had fixed other issues with my old Jeep Commander. In less then a day, they had found the issue and fixed it - something that their competitor across the street was unable to do ! These folks seem to be honest and don't grind you for extra stuff you don't need on your car. Very reputable business!

RJ
Richard J.
Whittier, CA
04/17/2021
They look at all maintenance items. The cost out was exactly the initial estimate.
no comment

Charles M.
Imperial Beach, CA
Toyota Tundra
04/15/2021
Job well done
Had a check engine light come on. Called Bill and he recommended not driving the vehicle . I had it towed in and they found and fixed the problem quickly. Job was done quickly and correctly and they guarantee it. Thanks Bill and crew.

WS

RO
Ruben O.
03/30/2021
close by
so far so good fast service thanks guys

LR
Lynden R.
03/28/2021
Same reliable service as always
Good job

Jennifer L.
Volkswagen Passat
03/20/2021
Professional and friendly
Bill and Ronnel are very friendly and professional. This was my first time to this shop, and it was a great experience!

Deanna S.
Ford Freestar Wagon
03/15/2021
Timely service, friendly staff are good communicators. Trust Brian's shops!
Recommend this shop in Kearny Mesa.

Dyan D.
Santee, CA
Toyota Prius c
03/12/2021
Bill at the front desk was knowledgeable and awesome:)

JY
Jose Y.
Ford Edge
03/09/2021
Mystery Problem
I very much appreciate West Auto Group's efforts to isolate a problem I've been having. They bent over backwards trying to figure it out or duplicate the problem, but my car was too shy to reveal its issues. The problem resurfaced as soon as I got it back, but the technicians left options open. I plan to take it back as soon as I have time, hoping the car's issue will reveal itself.