Steven M. on 01/09/2018
Steven said the staff did a good job and they were helpful.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 01/09/2018
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 01/12/2018

Thanks again Steve for the opportunity to sell your Avalanche and have it serviced as well.  Look forward to having you back in the spring.

Cheers!

Beth O. on 01/06/2018
Beth said the business was very trust worthy and the service was good.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018
Troy F. on 12/27/2017
Troy said the business has good people, who did a good job.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017
Ruby L. on 12/27/2017
Ruby said Joe provides fantastic service and he always does a great job. He gets her in right away when she needs it.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 12/30/2017

Thanks Ruby for your kind review.  Always a pleasure working on your Mercedes-Benz.  We too enjoy having Joe as our mechanic. He's the best in the area.  Look forward to seeing you again.

Larry G. on 12/20/2017
Larry said he had a specific issue that the staff resolved within half a day. They called back with an answer and there was nothing more he could have asked for. Joe was great.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 12/30/2017

Thanks Larry for your review of our store.  Greatly appreciate your loyalty to our shop.  Love to see customers who care about their vehicles as much as you do.  Thanks again and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kat B. on 12/18/2017
Kat said this business was very helpful. They were accommodating and great to work with.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 12/30/2017

Thanks for your review Kat.  We love working on German cars here at Weston Auto Gallery.  Don't forget to check back with us next spring.  We'll be having special deals on Tires and vehicle safety checks.

EMILY B. on 12/13/2017
"Aftermarket Parts"
Before purchasing my car from Weston I had it reviewed at a BMW dealership. The dealership stated the front brake pads needed to be replaced. When I told the salesman about this he stated that Weston's service mechanic was well versed in European cars and that Weston would replace the front brake pads and do some other repairs with BMW parts. Perfect, I thought. Within 1 day the brakes were making a horrific squealing sound, something worse than worn brake pads, like a train coming to a stop. I took the car back into Weston and asked them to fix the issue. They cleaned the brakes and stated they could not reproduce the noise. Then again within a day the noise was back. I called up Weston Service, they didn't answer, and I left a fairly stern voice message. I complained about the car's brake pads still squealing and asked they call me back to get the issue resolved. I NEVER heard from them. NO CALL AT ALL! Then I get this survey. Well if that isn't surprisingly convenient. So, I took the BMW to a BMW dealer and had them look at the brakes. Come to find out Weston did not use BMW parts, they used aftermarket parts that rub incorrectly causing a vibration in the wheel resulting in the squealing. An experienced European car mechanic should know this and should have used the proper parts from the start. The only reason this review does not get 1 star is because the Salesman, Tony, was very nice to work with, he made the whole buying experience convenient and easy. As far as their service center, I can only hope I don't have to work with them ever again. I would recommend this place for buying a car. I would not recommend this place for having the car you purchase serviced.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 12:20 PM
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 12/13/2017

Emily,
Thank you for your review.  We do our best to keep every sales customer satisfied with their experience.  The brakes you received are Textar, which is OEM for BMW.  They are NOT aftermarket.  Not sure why you had an issue with rubbing as it did not do that when I personally test drove the car.  Sounds to me like you were sold a bill of goods from the BMW store. Also, we did not receive a call from you, otherwise we would have addressed the situation at that time.  Your purchase was in October and will stand behind the brake work we performed.  Please provide us with the BMW dealership info and will work to get you re-imbursed for your troubles.

Pierre C. on 12/11/2017
Pierre said the business got the work done quicker than he expected. It was great pricing for what he got done. The staff were efficient and friendly. Overall, it was a great experience. They were very timely. They were very honest about the repairs so there were no surprises. He was really impressed.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 12/14/2017

Pierre,
Thank you for your review of our store.  We strive to over deliver on our services here at Weston Auto Gallery.  We love our mechanic Joe and feel he's one of the best mechanics in the area. Look forward to seeing you in the store again.

Abdulahamid A. on 12/04/2017
Abdulahamid said he had a good experience, but the work took a lot of time.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017
Dennis B. on 12/01/2017
"Out of State resident"
I live in Alaska but have a 2nd home in Fort Collins and spend about 4 months a year there. I bought my car from them a couple years ago and couldn't be happier with both my purchase and the service they provide. They are good at keeping track of upcoming service and letting me know what work needs to be done. I usually schedule all my service to be done when I am in Alaska. This not only takes the pressure off them, but is very convenient for me. My Mercedes is always up to date and ready to go when I come down and will be needing it. I've never had any issues either dropping in to see them personally or dealing with them long distance.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 11:28 PM
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 12/02/2017

Thank you Dennis for your honest and candid review of our dealership.  We love Mercedes-Benz vehicles and think it shows in our customer service.  Greatly appreciate your dedication to our store.

Matthew C. on 11/08/2017
"Quick good reasonable priced repairs"
Problem quickly diagnosed and repairs made in less than half hour.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 05:52 AM
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 11/09/2017

Glad you had the chance to get your car into us and quickly diagnosed Matthew.  Please remember us for all your maintainence needs as well.

Karina K. on 10/25/2017
Karina said the business was helpful and fair.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 11/07/2017

Thanks Karina for the review.  Glad we could resolve your issues with the BMW.

Christine H. on 10/24/2017
Christine said the staff was great to work with.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you Christine for your review of our dealership.  Enjoy your SLK and remember us in the spring.

Kelly R. on 10/17/2017
Kelly said the service provided by this business so far has been good. He is really happy with them.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E550
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you Kelly for your review.  We love Mercedes-Benz and Joe is one of the best in the business.  Look forward to seeing you again for your next service.

Mark M. on 09/29/2017
Mark said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 09/30/2017

Thanks for your review Mark.  Look forward to seeing you again, and soon!

Tory N. on 09/15/2017
Tory said he had his windows tinted, and so far the work is good. He will have to see how they hold up after a couple of months.
Vehicle: Jaguar XF
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 11/07/2017

Tory, thanks for the review and your business.  We source window tinting from a local shop.  It has a lifetime guarantee, so if you have any problems don't hesitate to call us.

Thank you and enjoy your Jaguar!

HAMAD A. on 09/05/2017
"Great Detailing"
I detailed my 13 Ford Mustang, the car looked amazing after the detail but calipers were still dirty for some reason, a stain was still inside the cup holder and when you open up the trunk there was dirty near the hydraulic braces that lift the trunk open. other than this it was amazing to work
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 12:18 PM
Bobbe O. on 07/28/2017
Bobbe said they are friendly.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Kevin P., General Manager at Weston Auto Gallery responded on 09/12/2017

Good to have you back again Bobbe.  Glad we could take care of your Audi A4.  Greatly appreciate the business.

David P. on 07/23/2017
David said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E55
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017
Judy W. on 07/23/2017
Judy said everyone was friendly, efficient and helpful at the business.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry