Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, careful service
I switched to Williams Hyundai from another dealer. The proximity is a factor, and the friendly, thorough service of my warranty is much appreciated. Popcorn and softdrink a nice amenity.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to answer the Hyundai service survey.  We appreciate your feedback.

MT
Michael T.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Although service writers were very busy. It was clear Josh was concerned about customers first.
The service writer Josh made a great effort to make customers happy. I really appreciate that.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

We appreciate the time you spent taking to answer the Hyundai service survey.  We appreciate your feedback.

John P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
the only bad part is the location of the dealership, very hard to get in & out of because of being so close to interchange & very busy street
we had to have our drivers side door latch replaced, they did a great job .
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

We appreciate your feedback and would like to thank you for taking the time to answer the Hyundai service survey.

RJ
Roger J.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Rear view mirror
Williams replaced my standard rear view mirror with an auto dimming mirror that also has a compass. Costs were less than I thought and the installation was quick. And the mirror is great.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

We would like to thank you for taking the time to answer the Hyundai service survey.  We appreciate your feedback.

PZ
Patricia Z.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
How to treat customers
Everyone at Williams Hyundai were courteous, helpful and more than willing to answer questions. Work was done in a timely manner and car was
much better shape than went I brought it in (clean, washed, etc.). THANKS WILLIAMS HYUNDAI!
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Oswego, IL
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2019 Category: Service
I came off the road as a traveler with a car issue. The staff at Williams welcomed me without an appointment, checked my car out, gave me a remedy and had me on my way within a decent time. (shorter than the wait for an oil change at my own dealership) The service staff also gave me information and parts quote if the problem should reoccur. Thank you Williams Hyundai.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Your Williams Hyundai service team would like to thank you for taking the time to answer the Hyundai service survey.  We appreciate your feedback.

HR
Harry R.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Did what they said and did it in the time they said.
A wipe off of the car exterior after the wash would have given it a more “ finished” look .
Overall “ very good “ job.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

We appreciate your feedback and would like to thank you for taking the time to answer the Hyundai service survey.

AP
Anna P.
Laingsburg, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Williams Auto
Awesome people and service!
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Your Hyundai service team would like to thank you for taking the time to answer the Hyundai service survey.

Dave M.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
I was met with honesty, and lack of greed.. Not like other dealers I have experienced. Did not try to charge me money simply for diagnosis.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Eaton Rapids, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/28/2019 Category: Service
I had an issue with an oil change place, so I end up taking my car over here to Williams and they pinpointed the problem right away really appreciate that 😍

TC
Towan C.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer satisfaction
They really took care of me while I was there. I wish that they could log in my oil job into the Hyundai blue link showing that I am bring it to the dealership to have service.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai service survey.  We, appreciate your feedback.

Stephen M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Williams Hyundai performed a warranty software update on my Santa Fe Sport. There were. welcoming and professional. Easy to make an appointment, prompt with registration and service. Advised me exactly what they did and why. Car was much cleaner than when I dropped it off.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to complete the Hyundai service survey.  We appreciate your feedback.

Dewitt, MI

Grand Ledge, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
First Visit/Service Dept
Received the software upgrade for Hyundai Improvement campaign. Excellent first impression, with good communication and coordination of service. Completed in less time than stated. Glad to have the Hyundai brand in Lansing
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

We appreciate that you took the time to take the Hyundai service survey.

08/18/2019 Category: Service
Inexperienced Dealership Which is Not Great with Follow-up
I brought my car in for a simple part replacement which was supposed to take a couple hours and they ended up having my car for a week and a half. Each day there was a new solution identified, and then by the end of the day, they found that that day's solution was incorrect. I had to call the dealership repeatedly to get updates and they only began calling me when I started yelling at people. Maybe this is all because they have only been a Hyundai dealership for about 6 months, but I am not very confident that the repairs they completed were done correctly. However, I used to own a Volkswagen and encountered some of the same issues with the service department then. I will start driving an hour to go to Grand Rapids or New Hudson instead for service.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Once again I apologize for all of the inconvenience caused with repairs to your car.  I hope in the future we can develope a better relationship.  We would appreciate it if you gave us another chance.

Roseville, MI
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/15/2019 Category: Service
My first time at this dealership to get my car serviced. Great people, great service.

Williamston, MI
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/13/2019 Category: Service
review
rated 5 star
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

We would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to the Hyundai survey.  We appreciate that you took the time and provided feedback.

Great Service!
Williams Hyundai is a dependable business for vehicle service. Friendly and knowledgeable and my car was ready when they said it would be.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai service survey.  We appreciate your feedback.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, reasonable prices.

Carolyn W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Great people! Very personable, helpful & reliable.
Great people! Very personable, helpful & reliable.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thanks for taking the time to answer the Hyundai service survey, we appreciate it.

Thanks,