Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Christina H.
Eaton Rapids, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

We would like to thank you for taking the time to answer the Hyundai service survey and providing feedback.  Without our customers feedback we would not know what concerns we need to try and address.  Thank, you.

EH
Elizabeth H.
Lansing, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional vehicle, staff and service
I purchased my 2020 Palisade Limited edition from Williams Auto world. The full experience has been nothing but exceptional. I highly recommend working with Noah if you are in line for a new vehicle. He was very professional, yet upbeat and thorough, answering all my questions. My interactions with the rest of the staff were great and I am sure any of the others would be of great help. I worked with Tyler on the finance side and just as expected, he was wonderful to work with. I knew the Palisade was the vehicle for me and I absolutely love it! It’s a great feeling when the full buying experience is an exceptional one, right down to the Service team. They were very accommodating, friendly and timely with my service maintenance work. Again, I can’t say enough about my positive experience at Williams Hyundai or my Palisade Limited, both were/are truly exceptional!
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

We appreciate the time you took out of your day to answer the Hyundai service survey.  Thank you, for the very kind comments you left for service and sales.

Holt, MI
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/10/2021 Category: Service
The staff are very pleasant to work with.
Great service, came in for an oil change a little early they were able to get me in and out within an hour.
I greatly appreciate it.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

We would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer the Hyundai service survey.  Thanks, for your kind review.

TH
Tracy H.
Holt, MI
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

We would like to thank you for taking the time to answer the Hyundai service survey.  We appreciate your feedback.

KY
Keela Y.
Mount Pleasant, MI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2021 Category: Service
I was pleasantly pleased
Williams Hyundai was so clean, friendly, and professional. I was very impressed with their service
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

We would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer the Hyundai service survey.  Thank you, for the very kind comments with your review.

Carol C.
Jackson, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Effortless
When I have to go there, it’s not a trip that is dreaded. It’s easy-going, no hassle, and everything is explained very thoroughly. I go in with no hesitation or reservations and leave feeling that I’ve been in good hands.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

We would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer the Hyundai service survey.  Thanks, for your kind comments.

Lansing, MI
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/29/2020 Category: Service
They are happy to help you and treat you with respect.
My wife and I believe this is the Service center in town.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

John W.
Stockbridge, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Service review
Always good service. Very prompt and always friendly
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Haslett, MI
11/01/2020 Category: Service
Polite staff and informative when they knew it would take longer.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 11/05/2020

Your Williams Hyundai team thanks you for taking the time to answer the Hyundai survey.  We appreciate your feedback.

TG
Todd G.
Potterville, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2020 Category: Service
How this place managed a 4.8 rating is a mystery to me.
The customer is the enemy at this dealership....be prepared to defend yourself against baseless allegations.

Not impressed.

I would trust them to do oil changes, but beyond that I have had poor experiences and confrontational instances with them.... the service people are not real friendly....they seem beaten down and have a hard time mustering a smile.

GJ
Gerald J.
East Lansing, MI
10/03/2020 Category: Service
I appreciate the professionalism at Williams Hyundai.
Thanks for continued great service!
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Haslett, MI
09/28/2020 Category: Service
The staff really tries to make it an easy experience.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Mason, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Another great experience
I moved here from out-of -state and I am glad I chose Williams Hyundai to take care of my Tucson. All around I have been pleased with my service, from customer service, car maintenance to cost. I plan to continue to take my car there. Each time it’s been a great experience.
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Diane L.
East Lansing, MI
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Fast recall
Once I called to schedule my recall, everything was quick and easy. Good options for time to come in, relatively quick fix, and the car came out cleaner than when I brought it in!
Greg L., Service Manager from Williams Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020