RF
Regina F.
Nissan Frontier
02/25/2021
I’ve been bringing my three cars to William and Kinsley for years they do a wonderful job ...always get me in within a couple days of calling , I trust them they’re honest they do great work and they’re friendly!

BT
Bruce T.
As Always!
I have been using Williams and Kingsley for too many years to remember. They know the business of auto repair, many times I’ve gone in not knowing exactly what was wrong they diagnose and they always get it right. They are also conscious that auto repair it’s costly and usually an unexpected expense to go out of their way to get you the best parts at the best price! Turnaround time is always good they are very good with following up to let you know what the process is going to take and the vehicle is always returned clean and ready to go.

John K.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/25/2021
They are honest and good people!
I would suggest Williams Kingsley to anyone to have their car repaired. They are honest and good people. They always are able to get my cars into their shop quickly and have them ready quickly. I can always trust that the mechanics at Williams Kingsley will do great work to my cars. I have never had a problem with them and I’ve been having my cars serviced there for over 10 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Lisa & Matt B.
Nothing but the best
I would trust nobody with our cars more than I do Williams and Kingsley! We have been getting service there for over 30 years and rely on them for not only trustworthy service but also honestly.

Jim C.
Attentive Service
When the new axle they put in caused vibration they got a new one and put it in the next day.

Lexus IS 250
02/24/2021
Always pleasant, always fair. Highly recommended.
A customer for 7 years for 3 different vehicles. Great service at reasonable prices. Great family-run business.

PA
Peter A.
02/23/2021
Honest, fast, and reasonably priced.
I have been bringing card to W&K for service for many years. They are honest and precise in what a vehicle needs or does not need. Never any up sell pressure.

B
B.
02/20/2021
Excellent Service at Honest Pricing
Work is always done right Work is always finished in a reasonable amount of time and no cheap replacement parts ever...

PG
Pam G.
Oil Change
It is always a pleasure to deal with Williams Kingsley. I know my car is in good hands! Thank you!!

Derick G.
Simply awesome!
Awesome service,friendly, knowledgeable! Always do their best to squeeze you in in an emergency!

RK
Ryan K.

Robert R.
Massachusetts
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Robert said the staff provided good service.

Jeff C.
Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2021
great service
Great service and I trust them 100%. I have been going there for many years and have always been happy with the work they have done for me.

John S.
Massachusetts
02/18/2021 Category: Service
John said the business makes him very happy. He has taken several vehicles to the facility. He is a return customer and they do a good job.

MF
Marc F.
02/13/2021
Simply the best in area HANDS DOWN
I do a lot of my own repairs and work on all my vehicles. But when it’s something beyond my ability I bring it here and have for 15 plus years . Dick and his wife are amazing honest people ... the employees they have in their shop are all top level mechanics. Their work is second to none. I trust them to get the work done right at a fair price .... promptly.