Overall Rating 3.7560963/5Overall Rating 3.7560963/5Overall Rating 3.7560963/5rating 3.7560963rating 3.7560963
Overall Rating 2.0243902/5Overall Rating 2.0243902/5rating 2.0243902rating 2.0243902rating 2.0243902

Madeline M.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
See previous comments
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the feedback Madeline. I apologize for not providing the type of service that you and we expect to provide on your recent visit. Please stop by anytime at your convience so that we can correct the items that we fell short on during your visit. Ask for Murphy when you arrive and I'll personally address all of your concerns. Thank you again

CD
Christopher D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Recent service
Ok
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your business, we hope to earn the 5 Star review on your next visit.

NB
Nick B.
Toano, VA
Super friendly staff.
They team did a great job and I enjoyed hanging out in their coffee space and getting work done while I waited for the recall repair. Engaging staff.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

We hope to see you again soon, thanks for hanging out and have a great weekend.

CP
Christine P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Always look forward to going here.
They're always fast and super nice
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your kind words, it’s good know someone doesn’t mind coming in :).

We we look forward to your next visit

GM
Gerald M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent and efficient service
I've been using Williamsburg Hyundai for the past two years and I have consistently found them to be efficient, friendly, very willing to listen to my concerns and requests, and providing very good value for cost.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your kind words and your business, we value you as a customer and look forward to your next visit.

Julie S.
West Point, VA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is great!
The service department always does a great job. Jeff is always super helpful and friendly!
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback, it’s always a pleasure to see you.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Always a great experience
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback, we appreciate your support to our dealership and the Hyundai brand.

Darryl R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Timely service. Would recommend.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Hyundai, it’s always nice to see you. Hope to see you on your next visit.

Martin R.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
good service, fair price
good service, fair price, nice people, highly recommend
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your kind words and your business, we hope to see you on your next visit.

WK
William K.
The workers
They listen and give you great service.
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Williams. We appreciate the kind words and the five star review.

ET
Ellie T.
2009 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2019 Category: Service
4 stars is very deceiving!
Took three visits to replace a simple sideview mirror. First visit to just see the car!! They said they could not address is the issue over the phone. Second visit to see the car and order the part. Third visit to pop the new mirror in -- a quick repair. This meant three roundtrips to the dealer at over 30 minutes each way. Took two and one-half months to accomplish this!
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you providing feedback, in order to ensure the proper part was ordered it does require us to see the car. We hope in the future we can get you in and out with less frustration.

Monica S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
For most of my visits, the staff has been friendly. I always wait for my vehicle and the wait has never been too long.
Service was great. This dealership/service department hired someone recently who used to service my car several years ago. It was good to see him working in another reputable place and be taken care of by him again.
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the postive review. I'm glad that we are your forever dealer and the dealer that you trust with your vehicle.

WG
Willie G.
Providence Forge, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Personnel. Particularly Darnell and Cindy.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we hope to see you again on your future visit!!

02/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast Quality Service
The technician processed my vehicle and the turnaround time was very quick for the service I had done to my vehicle.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again soon.

PL
Patricia L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Your employees are good at their jobs. From the service to the sales departments.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Hyundai, we hope you have a great weekend.

AW
Albert W.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
service
friendly knowledgeable sales and service people
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

TV
Tracy V.
02/08/2019
Misunderstanding made right
It's amazing what simple phone call will do. I spoke to Jon this morning. Turns out my friend and I both had 4 charge light bulbs out. After my friends car failed the State inspection the second time, and after her father changed the other burnt out bulbs, one of the Tech's showed her where on the car the charge lights are. Turns out, we didn't realize those were actual light bulbs.

As for calling my husband instead of me: Jon called the number listed as a cell phone, in 2019 this makes complete sense to me. My cell is listed as the "home" number. I think this proves time and time again, that perception is everything, ins't it? Jon didn't not call me because I was a woman, but that was my perception. This isn't what happened, but that's what I perceived to happen.

I think if someone had shown me where the charge bulbs were on my car, the original review would have never been written. Going forward, he said they would show clients where on their vehicles a charge light is if they have a bulb out.

I thanked Jon for talking with me this morning. I asked him how I could change my original review as I was completely satisfied. Turns out, you can't change your review.

I will be back to Williamsburg Hyundia. I will recommend this business to a friend.

02/08/2019
Not statisfied
In December I had our Hyundia Elantra in for an inspection. I was told all 4 small charge lamps were out and needed to be replaced. I thought it was weird that I had 4 light bulbs out & my husband who meets me in the drive way every night didn’t notice. I spent the $45 and replaced them at the dealer. I didn’t want the hassle of dealing with it.

My good friend had her inspection for the same type of car in February. She was told she had 6 lights out, 4 charge lights, 1 break light and a 6th one somewhere. She didn’t have them replaced by Williamsburg Hyundia. She took the car home & had it looked over by her father whose a retired mechanic. Only 1 light was out, the rear break light. The 4 charge lights weren’t out.

It made me highly suspicious, so I emailed through the website. I received a generic response saying someone would look into. Within. 24 hours, someone called my HUSBAND. not me. I am the one who made the complaint, whose phone number was on the orginial complaint, the one who took our car in for the inspection, the one who authorized them to change the light bulbs and the one who came to pick up the car. I was shocked & upset that I was so blatantly disrespected for being a woman.

I’ve never taken this car anywhere else for inspections, oil changes or other warranty related items. I’m disappointed in how my orginial complaint was handled. I won’t be going back here even though my car is covered under the warranty.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for providing feedback and your business, we did received your message through our website portal. I did not see a contact number on the original complaint and left a message with the number on your account. We would love to bring resolution and understanding to your concerns. We operate our business with integrity and if a mistake is made we want to correct these issues. From our experience your model Elantra has 4 small marker bulbs  that customers aren’t even aware of. I would like to speak with you to regain your trust with our organization.

Jon Clark
Parts & Service Manager

RK
Richard K.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Helpful people
Easy process
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

TV
Tamara V.
Chester, VA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your loyalty and your business, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lanexa, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Consistently meets expectations
Have used this dealership for almost 20 years because they offer good value for the money and peace of mind in the process. Customer service is courteous and prompt.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your kind words and your loyalty. We hope to see you again soon.