Overall Rating 3.6969706/5Overall Rating 3.6969706/5Overall Rating 3.6969706/5rating 3.6969706rating 3.6969706
Overall Rating 1.93939/5rating 1.93939rating 1.93939rating 1.93939rating 1.93939

Lois S.
Quinton, VA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
....
Seems your prices have gone way up.

HJ
Harry J.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Courteous , professional, agreeable
Great service. I elected to change my own tail marker bulbs. I received no pushback. I like to do what I can and have a 1978 pickup that provides most of my experiences. Thank you all. You have a very good team.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback and your business, we got to keep those good ol' trucks on the road. We hope to see you soon.

CE
Craig E.
Stafford, VA
2014 Hyundai Azera
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and customer friendly service.
I drive three hours to get back and forth to this dealership. I'm on my fourth Hyundai in over 20 years (various dealerships) and Williamsburg Hyundai is the best so far for sales and service.
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you. We appreciate the kind words and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

CG
Christopher G.
Toano, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
They try
They listen
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

2008 Hyundai Azera
08/13/2018 Category: Service
I went in for a recall and ended up getting more work done. Oil change and a couple filters and I paid over $150 for the services. Seems kind of high, but they got me with the dirty filters. I will look into maintaining them myself from now on.
I would note that when I called to schedule the recall, the service person, Murphy, was not very pleasant and was extremely short with me when I had questions. I went ahead and scheduled with them because it was a recall. When I got there I dealt with the other gentleman, I did not get his name. He was pleasant and gave me all the details I needed and answered all my questions. I discovered that Murphy was the other representative there when I got my service and did not have any interactions with him.
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad that we were able to get you in for your recall and take care of your filters for you. I apologize if I was unpleasant and/or short with you in any manner, and I strive to give a five star effort and gain a five star survey in the future.

PG
Patricia G.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Service staff are friendly and they do not service more than can be handled which could cause back-up and delays.
when asked to do this survey only my maiden name appeared. what happened to my married name??
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thanks for the five star review. Should the name state Patricia Cuff-Griffith? It is in the system as with Cuff as the middle name not a last name. Let me know what it should be and we will update your records.

08/10/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate getting consistently efficient, courteous service from my Hyundai dealership, and at a reasonable price!
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business.

HP
Helen P.
Elberon, VA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Place
I have never been dissatisfied by the service. The people there are wonderful, from sales to service. Everyone is friendly and very helpful.
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for your business and the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jay M.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance, Done on Time
As always, good job.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for always trusting us with your Hyundai!!! We hope to see you soon.

RF
Randle F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2018 Category: Service
I have always used the full synthetic oil and assumed you had that on file since you had changed my oil before. I was a little upset that they used regular oil this time. The service writer said that he missed it. Not a good response.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback and your business, we are sorry we missed your prefrence in oil. We hope to see you again soon.

Joyce B.
Irvington, VA
08/06/2018 Category: Service
I don't give reviews
From now on I won't complete the survey if I must give a review.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us 5 Stars, we look forward to seeing you again soon. I know surveys can be a pain..... have a great day!!!!!

Leah B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Great
Convenient courteous staff short wait
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

John P.
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you. Wel ook forward to seeing you again in the future.

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Time effecient
I brought my vehicle in for a scheduled appointment to have oil change and state inspection. Was in and out within an hour.
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you. We look forward to seeing you again.

07/31/2018 Category: Service
Service was not completed properly.
Service was not timely and not completed properly.
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We take all feedback given to help us improve on our daily task. We apologize for not being able to correct your vehicle on the first visit. We will do everything we can to do a better job when you return. Being that the vehicle has been to another dealer as well as ours and the problem still exists. It could very well require much more time to get to the proper diagnosis and possible repair. I hope that you can exhibit some patience with us as we go through that process.  We strive for perfection on a daily basis, but we are human and fall short and will continue to do our best to earn your five star review in the future.  My apologies again. We truly appreciate your business and understanding on this matter.  Thank you

JV
John V.
Hampton, VA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2018 Category: Service
friendly professional staff
The service team provided prompt service. They listened to me about the problem I was having. Had a few things needing them to do. fuel tank sender unit replacement, oil change and multi-point under hood check. oil cover gasket recall work and check the TMPS problem. TMPS light stayed on, they diagnosed the problem determining a sensor needed replacing which they ordered. Paid for the sensor and when it gets in they will contact me for the install. Only draw back is we live in Hampton, so we rented a car and made it a day tooling around the area. The young ladies who shuttled us to and from the rental car place were friendly and efficient. Seems they had multiple people to shuttle around that day. Thanks to al the people who serviced us including the technicians.
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

We appreciate the kinde words. Thank you for traveling to Williamsburg to do business with us. Look forward to seeing you again when your part arrives.

MO
Merry Webb O.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/30/2018 Category: Service
service
Great service.
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business.

Michael W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and efficient service
I had an appointment for a Virginia state inspection. It was performed on time and thoroughly.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for your business, we are glad we could get you in and out. See you soon!!!

PM
Phyllis M.
Toano, VA
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone was very friendly and provided great service in a timely manner.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for your business and your 5 Star review, we look forward to your next visit!!!

07/26/2018 Category: Service
in and out real fast
in at scheduled time and out just a few minutes later with the oil change
Baye M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business.