AH
Anne H.
10/03/2015
Not sure if tire pressure and all lights were checked. See below comments
Not sure how to rate service because after I had driven 500 miles the following day my tire light came on and I found that 3 of the tires were 30 psi and the right front was 40 psi. Was the air pressure checked at the time of service? I would think that checking all systems would include that. Also found that the left tail light was burned out. Were the lights checked at the time of service? Or could the one have burned out between the service and time of arrival? Possible, but I was traveling druing daylight hours for the most part.

AV
Angela V.
New York
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Angela said this business was a little slow at replying to her about when her vehicle would be done.

TK
Thomas K.
Cutchogue, NY
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/23/2014 Category: Service
Thomas said they did a very good job.

Daniel M.
Southold, NY
Volvo S70
05/16/2013
Honesty
I like that I'm getting straight talk, I absolutely hate the hours of operation though.