Business Solutions

Wilmington Motor Works

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
09/23/2022
Professional and knowledgeable
Brought my daughters car in and they did a great job getting it back on the road.

Tasha S.
09/15/2022
Received an oil change and inspection.
The staff was friendly and I received timely service.

LC
Lila C.
09/09/2022
Prompt service, very knowledgeable and great with keeping customer notified of status of vehicle throughout the process. I will definitely bring my BMW back there again !
Great service! Great communication!

TH
Tom H.
09/09/2022
New (to me) car inspection
Quick appointment for this safety check on my recently purchased used car. Excellent format with technician taken photos and clearly shared approvals and...

PB
Paul B.
09/02/2022
Quick, informative, and I never walked in the building.
I used the dropbox to leave my car the night before my scheduled service. They kept me updated on its progress via text. I authorized the suggested repairs...