KR
Kathy R.
01/18/2020
The employees are great. The service I have experienced has convinced me to continue to ALWAYS go there with any car issue.
Wilmington Motor Works was highly recommended to me by a friend. I have a BMW X3. I took it there for the 1st time to have the central control knob replaced this past year. At that time I met a couple of the employees. They were very professional and took time in explaining what was wrong and about the time and amount that would be needed to repair it. What I really like is the fact they send e-mails with all the information about my car and any upcoming appointments.
Yesterday I took it in for an inspection. The gentleman walked me out to my car explaining in detail why I would be needing new tires within a few months. He went around to every tire explaining the tread and what to look for. It was a wonderful thing because if I had taken it elsewhere they would have either not addressed the subject or been pushy for me to buy tires immediately. He is also going to check around for me to see if he can locate them for a better price than what he had written up. I will be calling them next week to have them ordered and set a date for service. I trust these people very much and plan on always letting them take car of my car. This is the very first time I have said this about ANY other car place!!!!! All others have given me reasons why they never earned my trust. Extremely pleased with everything about the business !!

Brian M.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Brian said this business was great. They were very informative on phone calls, were helping him with a tricky problem and they did a good job.

Jan S.
Hampstead, NC
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/16/2020
general check
As always Wilmington auto works performed all of the check list I provided. I had asked to do a overall check on my vehicle at which time Tim and his team noted various issues which should be addressed in the future. Not only did he list the work suggested but he also provided estimates. Now I can plan. Thank you, Tim, for the complete mark up.

EG
Elisabeth G.
BMW 528i
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Elisabeth said she is a long time customer. She said the owner Tim always takes good care of her vehicle and he is the best in town.

TL

Tonia A.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/11/2020
Impeccable Service!!
Always professional! Hannah is amazing! Outstanding service!

LF
Leon F.
01/07/2020
Very complete knowledge of BMW's and convenient location for me.
Work was performed as promised at a fair price. Driver side floor mat had grease foot prints on it when I picked up.
Took a couple of cleanings to get that out. May want to place some paper floor mats down in the future.
Other than that, everything A OK.
Leon Felton

Sherry B.
Rocky Point, NC
01/07/2020
Very efficient
Friendly fast and efficient!

BR
Barbara R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said this business took her in when she did not have an appointment.

01/04/2020
I was well informed of what to expect
Hannah was great and kept me well informed for the time I waited for my car. She reviewed exactly what was going to be done and the costs involved. I felt that my car was in the hands of knowledgeable professionals and I was getting good information and excellent service.

GS
Gerotha S.
12/23/2019
Great Shop
I have four (4) BMW's and Wilmington Motor Works has worked on all of them. I have been very pleased with their work, and their prices and good. I have recommended them to several of my friends and now they are repeat customers.

SP
Sidney P.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sidney's husband, He said the staff are awesome, fair and honest,

HF
Henry F.
Clinton, NC
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the business provides friendly, courteous service.

WB
William B.
12/15/2019
Owner & staff cared enough to follow up and explain in detail why their quite seemed high. Turns out thg hey go the extra mile
Repair was ready as promised and they provided a loaner vehicle during our repairs.
Successful repair with no returns needed thus far!

LJ
Logan J.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Logan said this business is the best, they do great work. They are very knowledgeable and get stuff done in a timely manner.