BK
Brian K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/30/2020
very smooth work; I am hoping my battery will not get drained while car is sitting for a few days :-)
Thanks for taking care of this problem; it was a very easy to get my car to you and also to pick it up, Thanks.

Barbara B.
05/30/2020
WMW excellence!
The team Mar WMW is a fine example of a well run business in so many ways! Please give them a try if you haven’t met them yet! I’ve been a customer for over 15 years! They are my ONLY car service shop!
Bravo Wilmimgton Motor Works!

David G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/29/2020
Steering column switches replaced.
First time I have been to you guys and I was very impressed. Service was first class, everyone was great and the job was done well. Thank you.

Dean H.
Mercedes-Benz S430
05/27/2020
Fast service.
First time customer. Very professional experience. Will be back again.

05/24/2020
Excellent service and professionalism
I started taking my BMW to Wilmington Motor Works about 10 months ago. I have been so pleased and satisfied to find service for my car that I can trust and rely on. And they are so was to work with!

MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/23/2020
Expert Service, Friendly Attitude
We tried Wilmington Motor Works for the first time when our new MINI needed maintenance. Chris was friendly and professional, and made the service experience easy to understand. The inspection report they offer was very helpful in setting a base line for our car's current condition and upcoming needs, and we didn't feel oversold in the slightest. The texting system and online payment option was great for status updates throughout the service, and allowed us to pick up our car after hours if we couldn't make it by during their regular business hours. Would highly recommend Wilmington Motor Works, and they have a new lifetime customer in us!

Jane M.
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Jane said they do a great job.

Cindy M.
05/18/2020
Outstanding Service
Professional and customer focused. Easy to use technology keeps the vehicle owner informed on vehicle status and service report. They have an easy to use online payment tool and after hours key retrieval system.

TK
Tony K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/18/2020
Tim and Chris go above and beyond to make sure your vehicle receives quality repair.
Wilmington Motor Works is a service center you can trust and And is affordable.
I have and do highly recommend Wilmington Motor Works

John B.
Southport, NC
05/17/2020
Review
WMW has been very satisfying to work with. The staff is very congenial and responsive and the work on our BMW X3 has been done promptly and accurately and in a very affordable manner. NO hidden repairs every visit!
Thanks!
Dr John Burdette
Southport, NC

Jeff H.
Holly Ridge, NC
05/16/2020
VERY PROFESSIONAL!
BMW's like any other performance vehicles have issues more often than not and it's hard to find someone to trust to take care of the problem without draining your account on things not really wrong with your car. From the very first visit I felt that I was at the right place and I was correct! They took care of any issues that we had in a timeless manor and had us back on the road with a good feeling about the whole experience. Definitely will be taking our BMW's there as long as we own them! Thanks Tim!

BMW 128i
05/12/2020
Support this business!
This is a wonderful business that deserves our full support. I’m being very careful about where I go these days and they couldn’t have been more accommodating- early appointment, brought a chair outside ( in the sun at my request!) for me to wait. And of course, competent, fair service. Support them!

Drew M.
Pinehurst, NC
BMW 128i
05/10/2020
Great place and people
I absolutely recommended this place to all BMW owners. Went online and found these guys to help with a bad coolant hose that cracked. They replaced with copper hose so the problem should not happen again. Price and sevice was outstanding! Took car back to have oil changed few weeks later and still nothing but great service and price. Cheers boys! I will be bringing my car back when needed. Thank you

Leland, NC
05/07/2020
Quick Diagnostic and Repair
Was having trouble with the convertible top. Described the problem and received an opinion as to the possible issue and cost. Brought car in and arranged for a loaner. Problem and cost was as diagnosed and car was ready quickly.

Derrick B.