EG
Eldridge G.
Mercedes-Benz S320
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Eldridge said they were very professional and very helpful. He would definitely recommend the business for service.

James M.
Leland, NC
05/13/2021 Category: Service
James said they always seem to do a good job, don't push things and fix things right. Cliff is really good and he appreciates how he explains everything.

Joanne L.
Leland, NC
05/05/2021
Exceeded My Expectations!
I had an appointment for Wednesday morning but couldn’t drop off the car on Wednesday morning so I asked if I could drop the car off on Tuesday. They said sure! I dropped the car off at about 12:30 and even got a great suggestion from Hannah on a nearby place to grab lunch. Much to my surprise I got a call at 3:30 on Tuesday that my car was ready. I was even able to pick it up after hours with new secure key lockers. Excellent customer service experience.

John A.
05/05/2021
Staff is very knowledgable.
They are experts. I feel I can trust them . I won't take my BMW to anyone else for servicing or repairs.

Desmond P.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Desmond said he felt comfortable with him.

Sheila M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Sheila said that the business does good work and she likes them.

Jane M.
04/23/2021
They are very professional and nice to work with.
They work hard to complete your work as soon as possible. Very personable and line. Would recommend them to anyone.

Jordan R.
BMW M2
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Jordan said the business provided good service.

Sherry B.
Rocky Point, NC
04/18/2021
Superior Customer Service
Thank you Tim and staff for your expertise feels great to get back into my BMW..

CD
Caitlyn D.
Rockingham, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/17/2021
Thank you!
I needed someone to work on my car asap and they did it for me! I was also out of windshield wiper fluid and they filled it up for me in addition to what I came to get my car fixed for.

BC
Beth C.
04/15/2021
The communication is great. Love the reminders and texting system. The service was very good as well. While taking it for one problem, they were able to add on inspection for me. They seemed to do great work and will use them in the future.

RL
Ray L.
04/13/2021
Do what they say, say what they mean
As always price, service and quality are consistant

Donald M.
Jacksonville, NC
04/12/2021
Professional and courteous
Quickly diagnosed problems, explained service required, and updated continuously as services wer completed.

Atkinson, NC
BMW M6
04/10/2021
They explain everything so well
Very please , they are so professional everything is neat and clean and that means a lot to me I judge shops on how neat they appear before I do business with them

Andrea B.
Willard, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/10/2021
always quick and good work.
Will not go anywhere else