Derrick B.
Magnolia, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/25/2020
Best service I’ve had my entire life!
Great service! Friendly staff and I was given a detailed report on my vehicle’s service. I am completely satisfied! I recommend this business with grade A for service ! You guys have my business for life!

Jen H.
Hampstead, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/25/2020
Great Customer Service
As always, excellent customer service and support!

ES
Elyse S.
Leland, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/24/2020
Excellent, friendly, caring and skilled service!
We had been recommended to Wilmington Motor Works through friends who also drive a Mini. Tim and his employees are honest, skilled at their work, highly knowledgeable about my car and very personable. I would highly recommend WMW and trust them implicitly with my car.

Andrea B.
Willard, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/22/2020
heat on Mini didn't work
quick, good work. Brought my Mini to get it fixed and had a loaner for the time 👍👍
Communication was great, always know the stand.

Skip H.
North Carolina
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Skip said it was good and everything was fine.

WB
William B.
BMW routine maintenance
Thw whole team, from the owner, reception, mechanics...etc are Proficient, timely & respectful.

KV
Keryn V.
Leland, NC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Changed and Ready To Roll
I came in for standard maintenance by about 8am and despite their busy schedule; they were able to perform a thorough check of my vehicle, change the oil, filters, lightbulbs, and I was ready to roll before 11:30 am. And they even had a loaner car available so I could continue working until my vehicle was ready!

TR
Todd R.
Reliable and Convenient
I dropped my car off before leaving out of town and later the same day I had a full report on the work my car needed. This is a trustworthy shop that I have used for the last decade.

FE
Faye E.
11/12/2020
They went beyond what I expected!
I was in for a simple oil change. I was asked whether I noticed that my BMW was sitting lower on the drivers side. I had noted that before but sometimes it seemed OK and I thought it was just the pavement it was sitting on at the time. After my oil change they took a diagnostic machine and successfully balanced the sensors to level the position of the drivers side. I didn't have to bring the car back and leave it for a day! I was so appreciative and they didn't charge me extra for the service!! I've been going there for a couple of years now and they are great! So accomodating.

AG
Ann G.
11/07/2020
Experienced, honest, and Competent!
I have had some problems with my BMW That have been handled efficiently and professionally by Wilmington Motor Works. They are very very honest and put the customer first.. their goal is to get your car in the best Running condition possible as soon as possible. They are trustworthy which is extremely important and make sure that they can fix any problem in the most efficient way with the least dollar effect on the customer.

TG
Tom G.
Southport, NC
MINI Cooper Countryman
11/04/2020
These guys are on it!
Intake to pickup is flawless. They text you the detailed photographed work summary on your car. Tell you what’s fine and what needs attention. You ok the work and get another text when the car is ready. All fits it the time you allotted. Definitely take your BMW, Mini or Mercedes here.

WR
Wilson R.
11/04/2020
Family
Taking your car to WMW is Painless. The repair or service is done correctly, on time and with no pain

BC
Bob C.
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Bob said they are good at what they do. He has been using them for awhile now.

JE
Jane E.
MINI Countryman
11/03/2020
Honest folks
Was expecting to have new rear brakes installed, instead the alert came from a bad sensor. $85 instead of $570, you guys rock! I’ll trust you with all my future needs for my Mini!

Cindy M.
10/31/2020
Professional and Efficient
The team at Wilmington Motor Works are always professional and they know their business. Also, their vehicle tracking, notification and payment systems are easy to use and very helpful. I am very pleased with this great company!