Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Bill S.
BMW 525i
06/18/2017
Great customer care!
Tim, the owner, heard my concerns loud and clear. He reached out to me personally And resolved all the issues with the car. Not all businesses are willing to accept feedback from their customers. Tim does. He runs a great business that is why I will continue to take our cars to Wilmington Motor Works

06/18/2017
I've never been this disappointed
It took all day for inspection and basic service. As a result, I didn't pick-up the car until the next morning. However, what is more disappointing is that a couple of days later, the coolant light came on. When I opened the hood and went to add antifreeze I found that the interior engine compartment had a considerable amount of leaves everywhere. (This car is garage keep.) I question whether the worked I paid for was even performed. If so, why wasn't the engine compartment vacuumed? In addition, my invoice says that all fluids were topped off. I would assume that means coolant. Having "maintenance" service performed is suppose to "prevent" issues.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works

We are very sorry for the trouble we caused Mrs. Sharbaugh, after reaching out to her she was gracious enough to give us a second chance, at which time we were able to correct all of her concerns.

Tim George

MK
Mary K.
Nissan Murano
03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said business rectified her initial dissatisfaction with them. They gave her a refund for the inspection fee because they were unable to help her with that. They are honest and helpful.

03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said they were unable to read her vehicles computer to perform an inspection but she was still charged.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works

Mary we are required by NC law to charge for any vehicle that fails inspection, sorry for any confusion and thank you for your patience.

Tim George

JO
Justin O.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Justin said Tim provided great service.

EM
Eddy M.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
BMW 328is
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Eddy said he was pleased the business could work him in at the last minute. The reception lady was nice and helpful.

SCOTT W.
05/18/2018
Trusted service
These guys are awesome. Been bringing my cars here for a while and just brought my Bmw in for an oil change and brakes. Upon inspection they said hold off on the brakes they aren’t needed yet. I love the honesty of good service. 5 stars.

James L.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
James said he took his vehicle to get his radio programmed and when he got it back the staff hadn't set the clock correctly. Overall he was satisfied with the experience.

NL
Nicolas L.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Nicolas said he liked the service at the business and the price was fair.

Brian B.
05/06/2018
Vdhivle Baseline Health Report
I appreciate the baseline vehicle health report provided that included pics. I use this to plan for future repair work when needed.

Joe M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/03/2018
Customer service
Great follow-up. Hannah is a great addition to team!

EF
Ezra F.
05/01/2018
Honest and thorough
Wilmington Motor Works has proven to me that they are honest,thorough and affordable more so than any other place I have taken my BMW to. I saw all positive reviews on line from other clients and also heard the same reviews from clients I met while waiting for my car to be serviced. I am only taking my car to Wilmington Motor Works from here on out. I wish I had known of them years ago for it would have saved me a few thousand dollars in repair and maintenance costs!

RT
Robert T.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business did everything they said they would do.

TC
Travis C.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the staff was nice and did the work as they said they would. Everything worked out well.

Thomas B.
Council, NC
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the business has always been good.

Doug B.
Bolivia, NC
04/21/2018
Lucky to have found you!
Thanks for the work on my air conditioning. I had a cool drive home!

EA
Ed A.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Donna. She said everything was great, and he had a good experience at the business with no issues at all.

Darin S.
04/17/2018
Great Work WMW!!!!!
The crew at WMW were amazing. I have been chasing a particular problem with my car for over a year with no success and many costly repairs that I more than likely did not need. Then I heard about WMW. I stopped by the shop and Tim takes my car for a short drive and diagnoses the problem exactly within a minute or two. They made the necessary repairs and my car drives like it's brand new again. You have a new customer. Thanks WMW!!!!!!!

BF
Ben F.
Sneads Ferry, NC
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the staff are always friendly, informative, and thorough with their service.

RL
Robert L.
BMW M3
04/12/2018
Friendly, efficient Service
Up to date modern garage. I feel very confident they know how to take care of my Bimmer at an affordableprice.

GB
Glen B.
Leland, NC
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/07/2018
Glad to find a place I can trust with my Mercedes for servicing and maintenance. Staff was professional and friendly. Reasonable rates.

EF
Ezra F.
03/30/2018
Honest and thorough
From the front desk to the owner Wilmington Motor Works is courteous and professional. They gave me a thorough explanation of what was wrong with my car. Then they gave me a quote to fix my car which was much lower than the previous place I had visited. I will be taking my BMW to Wilmington Motor Works from now on!