Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Bill S.
BMW 525i
06/18/2017
Great customer care!
Tim, the owner, heard my concerns loud and clear. He reached out to me personally And resolved all the issues with the car. Not all businesses are willing to accept feedback from their customers. Tim does. He runs a great business that is why I will continue to take our cars to Wilmington Motor Works

06/18/2017
I've never been this disappointed
It took all day for inspection and basic service. As a result, I didn't pick-up the car until the next morning. However, what is more disappointing is that a couple of days later, the coolant light came on. When I opened the hood and went to add antifreeze I found that the interior engine compartment had a considerable amount of leaves everywhere. (This car is garage keep.) I question whether the worked I paid for was even performed. If so, why wasn't the engine compartment vacuumed? In addition, my invoice says that all fluids were topped off. I would assume that means coolant. Having "maintenance" service performed is suppose to "prevent" issues.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 06/28/2017

We are very sorry for the trouble we caused Mrs. Sharbaugh, after reaching out to her she was gracious enough to give us a second chance, at which time we were able to correct all of her concerns.

Tim George

MK
Mary K.
North Carolina
Nissan Murano
03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said business rectified her initial dissatisfaction with them. They gave her a refund for the inspection fee because they were unable to help her with that. They are honest and helpful.

03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said they were unable to read her vehicles computer to perform an inspection but she was still charged.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 03/14/2017

Mary we are required by NC law to charge for any vehicle that fails inspection, sorry for any confusion and thank you for your patience.

Tim George

GH
Glen H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/20/2019
Ccustomer service...
Outstanding customer service and attention to detail.

Michael C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/19/2019
Best Euro Shop In Wilmington
Just came in for an oil change and got superb service as always

KV
Kat V.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/18/2019
EXCELLENT!
From my initial call with questions, to my first visit for an estimate, to my last visit for a repair, I was treated with a refreshing professionalism that is often missing from businesses. I hope I don't have to go back, but if I need a repair, I will definitely go back here!

PQ
Paul Q.
Holly Ridge, NC
03/15/2019
Honest, friendly and affordable.
Is was very impressed by the team Wilmington Motor Works. The quickly gave me the service I needed at a surprisingly affordable rate. I also really appreciated not being upsold on other services that were not needed at the time.

TD
Tony D.
Southport, NC
BMW Z4
03/11/2019
Outstanding, professional service
I arrived about lunchtime and Tim offered me a loaner vehicle so I could drive to a local restaurant for lunch. When I returned the car was ready for pickup. My computer problem was resolved and the charge was very reasonable. Thanks for excellent service.

VF
Vivian F.
03/09/2019
Great Customer Service
Every time I visit WWW, I know I put my BMW in good hands. Hanah and Chris at the front desk are very nice and have fast communication by phone or text message.

RA
Robert A.
Rose Hill, NC
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good.

JO
Justin O.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he had exceptional service.

TT
Tom T.
Castle Hayne, NC
03/08/2019
first service visit
Responsive, courteous, very accurate diagnosis, fair pricing, fixed correctly first time. Having been in the automotive business in the Washington, DC area for 39 years what more could you ask for with repair service on your BMW. I will certainly be going back for further service in the future.

BMW 740iL
03/07/2019
Great BMW Specialists
Accurate diagnosis, fair price. Keeps my BMW's in top shape.

David M.
03/05/2019
Great Service!
Tim is Great.
TPS was showing on display, Tim made it go away. Customer happy.

JEFF W.
03/02/2019
Predictably good.
Knowledge, enthusiasm, and customer service.

David L.
Jacksonville, NC
Mercedes-Benz S600
03/01/2019 Category: Service
David said he is happy with the work and the business.

Mark M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/28/2019
oil change and inspection and check for rattle
Appointment was easy to make online. Service was good but did not particularly care for the $25.00 charge for a test drive that should've took less than 5 minutes to check for a rattle. Never heard of being charged for a test drive before especially if the car was being serviced/inspected at that garage.

AC
Austin C.
Sneads Ferry, NC
BMW M3
02/28/2019
Great service! Highly recommend
Took my '05 M3 in for a SMG adaptation and battery install after installing a new gear positioning sensor myself. I was very pleased with their service, and they read all the historical codes in my ECU and explained to me what they saw and what issues to look out for. They were extememly helpful and I will use them for future services.

NH
Nicole H.
02/27/2019
Exceptional Service
I really love the service here. They are fair, friendly and competent.

John L.
Hampstead, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/27/2019
15 Mini
A pleasure to work with. From making the appointment, to picking up the car. I will be back.

Bob S.
BMW 128i
02/26/2019
First visit at WMW
First visit to WMW. Tim had a friendy greeting and came out to diagnose my problem. This was a Friday afternoon. Tim ordered the part on the spot and I returned Monday for install . I was in and out on Monday in 45 minutes. Great service!!!