Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Bill S.
BMW 525i
06/18/2017
Great customer care!
Tim, the owner, heard my concerns loud and clear. He reached out to me personally And resolved all the issues with the car. Not all businesses are willing to accept feedback from their customers. Tim does. He runs a great business that is why I will continue to take our cars to Wilmington Motor Works

06/18/2017
I've never been this disappointed
It took all day for inspection and basic service. As a result, I didn't pick-up the car until the next morning. However, what is more disappointing is that a couple of days later, the coolant light came on. When I opened the hood and went to add antifreeze I found that the interior engine compartment had a considerable amount of leaves everywhere. (This car is garage keep.) I question whether the worked I paid for was even performed. If so, why wasn't the engine compartment vacuumed? In addition, my invoice says that all fluids were topped off. I would assume that means coolant. Having "maintenance" service performed is suppose to "prevent" issues.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 06/28/2017

We are very sorry for the trouble we caused Mrs. Sharbaugh, after reaching out to her she was gracious enough to give us a second chance, at which time we were able to correct all of her concerns.

Tim George

MK
Mary K.
North Carolina
Nissan Murano
03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said business rectified her initial dissatisfaction with them. They gave her a refund for the inspection fee because they were unable to help her with that. They are honest and helpful.

03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said they were unable to read her vehicles computer to perform an inspection but she was still charged.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 03/14/2017

Mary we are required by NC law to charge for any vehicle that fails inspection, sorry for any confusion and thank you for your patience.

Tim George

SO
Sarah O.
08/17/2019
Excelente
Excelente customer service and they make you feel comfortable and confident . I personally don’t have a extend knowledge about auto motors and I feel Very confident with them

David B.
Hampstead, NC
08/16/2019
Once again exceeding expectations
Was happy again with work performed. Able to keep my car on the road for me.

Sandy C.
BMW 128i
08/14/2019
The best service business I’ve ever dealt with
I so hated dealing with the local BMW dealership that I was considering giving up my convertible 128i. Fortunately, I found these guys. They are knowledgeable, honest, fair, and incredibly accommodating - it’s the auto service you’ve always wished for but couldn’t find. The folks at WMW know how to run a business and run it well.

Mercedes-Benz S550
08/14/2019
New to town and referred here
We are new to town and was referred here for service for our 2010 550S. From the moment I contacted them and spoke with Chris they have been honest , accommodating and through in the service thru this whole process. I am so glad we found them.

Doug M.
08/11/2019
Best, as always
Friendly, accurate, on time, and courtesy confirmations

SL
Susan L.
08/10/2019
Wonderful customer care and service!
I was recommended to Wilmington Motor Works when I purchased my Mercedes. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I am extremely pleased with the service I have received and they have been so accommodating. I trust this service company and will continue to use them.

BP
Brenda P.
08/09/2019
Customer service is fantastic!!!
I will never take my mini anywhere else!!! Tim and his staff know what they are doing. I can't say enough good things about them, thank you all !!

BC
Bill C.
BMW Z4
08/09/2019
Fair, honest and good work.
Honest assessment of work to be done and fair and reasonable cost. Very thorough!

Bruce H.
08/07/2019
Friendly, fair and knowledgeable
Who could ask for more. Always a pleasure to deal with.

Jake F.
08/05/2019
SERVICE
Very satisfied with service performed, and the friendly staff. I think for continuing customers, service coupons would be a great idea!

Barbara B.
08/05/2019
Technician
Excellent customer service

David H.
BMW Z4
08/04/2019
AS always excellent service
They have taken care of all my needs for my 2003 Z4 for the last 5 years. I have always been 100 percent satisfied. I cannot imagine going any where else.

Doug B.
Bolivia, NC
08/03/2019
Hannah was very helpful
Air conditioning did not work and it is hot. You fixed it in one hour. Thank you

Hampstead, NC
BMW Z3
08/01/2019
Friendly Staff and Prompt
The receptionist and service manager were very friendly and eager to help get my wife's Z3 repaired. I appreciate the good service and how quickly the mechanic was able to do the repair. This was my first visit and am sure I will return when I need to. I would highly recommend the business.

Jeff L.
07/30/2019
Great Service as always!!
Only place to go.

Steve W.
BMW 128i
07/29/2019
All Around Great Experience.
Easy to make an appointment. Fast service. Courteous and Professional.

Joseph R.
07/28/2019
Professional Tech's did a great job.
Professional Tech's did a great job. No extra sale work.

JW G.
07/25/2019
First Time
I was pleased with the appointment process as well as the diagnostics on my Mercedes. Wait time was communicated to me accurately. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I will use them again. The drive from Leland was not as issue.