Bill S.
BMW 525i
06/18/2017
Great customer care!
Tim, the owner, heard my concerns loud and clear. He reached out to me personally And resolved all the issues with the car. Not all businesses are willing to accept feedback from their customers. Tim does. He runs a great business that is why I will continue to take our cars to Wilmington Motor Works

06/18/2017
I've never been this disappointed
It took all day for inspection and basic service. As a result, I didn't pick-up the car until the next morning. However, what is more disappointing is that a couple of days later, the coolant light came on. When I opened the hood and went to add antifreeze I found that the interior engine compartment had a considerable amount of leaves everywhere. (This car is garage keep.) I question whether the worked I paid for was even performed. If so, why wasn't the engine compartment vacuumed? In addition, my invoice says that all fluids were topped off. I would assume that means coolant. Having "maintenance" service performed is suppose to "prevent" issues.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 06/28/2017

We are very sorry for the trouble we caused Mrs. Sharbaugh, after reaching out to her she was gracious enough to give us a second chance, at which time we were able to correct all of her concerns.

Tim George

MK
Mary K.
North Carolina
Nissan Murano
03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said business rectified her initial dissatisfaction with them. They gave her a refund for the inspection fee because they were unable to help her with that. They are honest and helpful.

03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said they were unable to read her vehicles computer to perform an inspection but she was still charged.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 03/14/2017

Mary we are required by NC law to charge for any vehicle that fails inspection, sorry for any confusion and thank you for your patience.

Tim George

SL
Sam L.
BMW M4
06/02/2020
M4
Always a pleasure to do business. I only trust them to do the work on my M series vehicle and would highly recommend them to any Bmw owner.

MT
Mark T.
Bolivia, NC
06/02/2020
Fast Repair Service
Have been a repeat customer of Wilmington Motor Works for some time now. They have ALWAYS provided fast, reliable, honest service. As long as i own a BMW Wilmington Motor Works are the only folks that will work on my vehicle.

BK
Brian K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/30/2020
very smooth work; I am hoping my battery will not get drained while car is sitting for a few days :-)
Thanks for taking care of this problem; it was a very easy to get my car to you and also to pick it up, Thanks.

Barbara B.
05/30/2020
WMW excellence!
The team Mar WMW is a fine example of a well run business in so many ways! Please give them a try if you haven’t met them yet! I’ve been a customer for over 15 years! They are my ONLY car service shop!
Bravo Wilmimgton Motor Works!

David G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/29/2020
Steering column switches replaced.
First time I have been to you guys and I was very impressed. Service was first class, everyone was great and the job was done well. Thank you.

Dean H.
Mercedes-Benz S430
05/27/2020
Fast service.
First time customer. Very professional experience. Will be back again.

05/24/2020
Excellent service and professionalism
I started taking my BMW to Wilmington Motor Works about 10 months ago. I have been so pleased and satisfied to find service for my car that I can trust and rely on. And they are so was to work with!

MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/23/2020
Expert Service, Friendly Attitude
We tried Wilmington Motor Works for the first time when our new MINI needed maintenance. Chris was friendly and professional, and made the service experience easy to understand. The inspection report they offer was very helpful in setting a base line for our car's current condition and upcoming needs, and we didn't feel oversold in the slightest. The texting system and online payment option was great for status updates throughout the service, and allowed us to pick up our car after hours if we couldn't make it by during their regular business hours. Would highly recommend Wilmington Motor Works, and they have a new lifetime customer in us!

Jane M.
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Jane said they do a great job.

Cindy M.
05/18/2020
Outstanding Service
Professional and customer focused. Easy to use technology keeps the vehicle owner informed on vehicle status and service report. They have an easy to use online payment tool and after hours key retrieval system.

TK
Tony K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/18/2020
Tim and Chris go above and beyond to make sure your vehicle receives quality repair.
Wilmington Motor Works is a service center you can trust and And is affordable.
I have and do highly recommend Wilmington Motor Works

John B.
Southport, NC
05/17/2020
Review
WMW has been very satisfying to work with. The staff is very congenial and responsive and the work on our BMW X3 has been done promptly and accurately and in a very affordable manner. NO hidden repairs every visit!
Thanks!
Dr John Burdette
Southport, NC

Jeff H.
Holly Ridge, NC
05/16/2020
VERY PROFESSIONAL!
BMW's like any other performance vehicles have issues more often than not and it's hard to find someone to trust to take care of the problem without draining your account on things not really wrong with your car. From the very first visit I felt that I was at the right place and I was correct! They took care of any issues that we had in a timeless manor and had us back on the road with a good feeling about the whole experience. Definitely will be taking our BMW's there as long as we own them! Thanks Tim!