Bill S.
BMW 525i
07/13/2017
Great customer care!
Tim, the owner, heard my concerns loud and clear. He reached out to me personally And resolved all the issues with the car. Not all businesses are willing to accept feedback from their customers. Tim does. He runs a great business that is why I will continue to take our cars to Wilmington Motor Works

06/18/2017
I've never been this disappointed
It took all day for inspection and basic service. As a result, I didn't pick-up the car until the next morning. However, what is more disappointing is that a couple of days later, the coolant light came on. When I opened the hood and went to add antifreeze I found that the interior engine compartment had a considerable amount of leaves everywhere. (This car is garage keep.) I question whether the worked I paid for was even performed. If so, why wasn't the engine compartment vacuumed? In addition, my invoice says that all fluids were topped off. I would assume that means coolant. Having "maintenance" service performed is suppose to "prevent" issues.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 06/28/2017

We are very sorry for the trouble we caused Mrs. Sharbaugh, after reaching out to her she was gracious enough to give us a second chance, at which time we were able to correct all of her concerns.

Tim George

MK
Mary K.
North Carolina
Nissan Murano
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Mary said business rectified her initial dissatisfaction with them. They gave her a refund for the inspection fee because they were unable to help her with that. They are honest and helpful.

03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said they were unable to read her vehicles computer to perform an inspection but she was still charged.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 03/14/2017

Mary we are required by NC law to charge for any vehicle that fails inspection, sorry for any confusion and thank you for your patience.

Tim George

BC
Beth C.
04/15/2021
The communication is great. Love the reminders and texting system. The service was very good as well. While taking it for one problem, they were able to add on inspection for me. They seemed to do great work and will use them in the future.

RL
Ray L.
04/13/2021
Do what they say, say what they mean
As always price, service and quality are consistant

Donald M.
Jacksonville, NC
04/12/2021
Professional and courteous
Quickly diagnosed problems, explained service required, and updated continuously as services wer completed.

Atkinson, NC
BMW M6
04/10/2021
They explain everything so well
Very please , they are so professional everything is neat and clean and that means a lot to me I judge shops on how neat they appear before I do business with them

Andrea B.
Willard, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/10/2021
always quick and good work.
Will not go anywhere else

MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/05/2021
Great team
So easy to work with, staff is friendly, responsive and knowledgeable

LD
Leon D.
Hampstead, NC
MINI Cooper Paceman
04/03/2021
Superior Service and all employees are dedicated to Superior Service!
I needed a very small part to complete the work on my Mini that is not offered by any supplier. The very small part is only offered on an all new battery cable, thankfully one of their service techs. had one and installed it. If the part could be purchased it would likely cost less that $2.00.

I would not give consideration to using any other Mini Service Co. to work on my 2015 Mini Paceman S except Wilmington Motor Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben B.
Rocky Point, NC
BMW 325i
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Ben said the staff are great and they provide a great job.

TT
Teresa T.
04/02/2021
Excellent Service and Communication
The entire team is professional from scheduling to pickup post service. The real key is the ongoing communication via online tools. Photos of specific work and full explanation to clearly understand the technician’s review. Online portal allows you to review history and pay invoice. Awesome experience each and every time!

Jeb B.
Maple Hill, NC
04/02/2021
2014 B7 Alpina
Tim and his team have always been straight with me and done quality work. I would not hesitate sending family and friends there.

SP
Stephen P.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Stephen said they were no-nonsense with good diagnoses and they give good info.

BR
Brian R.
03/29/2021
2015 BMW X5 Alignment
We moved to Wilmington in August of 2019 and have been looking for a reputable shop for my wife's 15 X5. These guys are great. The customer service and their approach to building long term relationships shows in everything they do. This was not a normal alignment. We moved from a cold winter environment and lots of salt which caused all of our alignments bolts to be seized. They were able to get the alignment completed without causing additional issues or repairs. We will not take our car anywhere else for service.

Karen S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/28/2021
Great communication
Was easy to schedule, bring in, follow up and pay. They even have after hours pickup which made it easy. Employees are helpful and informative. A+ service!