Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Bill S.
BMW 525i
06/18/2017
Great customer care!
Tim, the owner, heard my concerns loud and clear. He reached out to me personally And resolved all the issues with the car. Not all businesses are willing to accept feedback from their customers. Tim does. He runs a great business that is why I will continue to take our cars to Wilmington Motor Works

06/18/2017
I've never been this disappointed
It took all day for inspection and basic service. As a result, I didn't pick-up the car until the next morning. However, what is more disappointing is that a couple of days later, the coolant light came on. When I opened the hood and went to add antifreeze I found that the interior engine compartment had a considerable amount of leaves everywhere. (This car is garage keep.) I question whether the worked I paid for was even performed. If so, why wasn't the engine compartment vacuumed? In addition, my invoice says that all fluids were topped off. I would assume that means coolant. Having "maintenance" service performed is suppose to "prevent" issues.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 06/28/2017

We are very sorry for the trouble we caused Mrs. Sharbaugh, after reaching out to her she was gracious enough to give us a second chance, at which time we were able to correct all of her concerns.

MK
Mary K.
North Carolina
Nissan Murano
03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said business rectified her initial dissatisfaction with them. They gave her a refund for the inspection fee because they were unable to help her with that. They are honest and helpful.

03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said they were unable to read her vehicles computer to perform an inspection but she was still charged.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 03/14/2017

Mary we are required by NC law to charge for any vehicle that fails inspection, sorry for any confusion and thank you for your patience.

Jim A.
01/22/2019
Friendly people
Fair price and quality work.

John L.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
John said he would recommend the business for service.

FM
Frederick M.
Riegelwood, NC
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Frederick said the business took him right in, and it got him in and out in a timely manner.

Julie D.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/08/2019
Awesome
I love Wilmington Motor Works! Super helpful and very well priced!
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 01/10/2019

Thanks Julie we appreciate it.

AJ
Amanda J.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
01/04/2019
Thanks for taking care of my ride!
Y'all always come through for my old BMW and keep her running. I don't ever feel like I'm being overcharged or pushed for things that are absolutely necessary. Your service is also quick. I appreciate your hard work and integrity. Thanks!
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 01/10/2019

Thanks Amanda, we are glad to take care of you for all these years, thanks for being a great customer.

CL
Chris L.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/02/2019
This company makes me happy. They do their very best to service your vehicle around your schedule and will great pricing.

HS
Hannah S.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Hannah said they did a good job.

BP
Britt P.
12/31/2018
Prompt & curtious service
My daughters 2009 Mini started acting up over the holidays. I sent an email stating I would like to drop off the car on Sunday for service on Monday. They responded on their day off and got me booked for service. They called almost first thing Monday morning with a quote for repairs. Repairs were made and the car was ready for pickup the same day. The car runs great now and we are pleased.

Excellent Customer Service
Hannah is very professional and went the extra mile to get our car done on time.

KV
Keryn V.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
The Best
WMW’s is the best at delivering prime time customer service and their work on my vehicles is always outstanding and second to none! I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else.

Steven M.
12/28/2018
another super job by the WMW team
Thanks for the fast service in replacing the rear window on my 2001 BMW 300i.

GS
Geoffrey S.
12/21/2018
Good service at fair price
Done when promised, carefully explained

Aron S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
12/20/2018
Always a pleasure
As always, I leave here feeling confident my vehicles were repaired/serviced correctly and efficiently. Professional and personable staff, expert service, and very accomodating to customers. Thanks again everyone!

Catherine C.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said the staff was helpful.

BP
Beth P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/14/2018
WMW continues to provide both great customer service as well as professional and knowledgeable technical services. I will not take my Mini anywhere else.

PB
Patrica B.
Holly Ridge, NC
12/13/2018
What makes WMW so great:
What makes WMW so great is a combination of two things - excellent service by mechanics that I trust and now with Hannah at the front desk - excellent customer service. Hannah is a wonderful addition to the team!

Cindy M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/12/2018
All-Star Team
Professionalism and knowledge of the young lady at the front desk.
Great work by service team.

EB
Emmanuel B.
BMW 750i
12/06/2018
The best
Great crew knowledgeable about your car
Reasonable pricing