Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Bill S.
BMW 525i
06/18/2017
Great customer care!
Tim, the owner, heard my concerns loud and clear. He reached out to me personally And resolved all the issues with the car. Not all businesses are willing to accept feedback from their customers. Tim does. He runs a great business that is why I will continue to take our cars to Wilmington Motor Works

06/18/2017
I've never been this disappointed
It took all day for inspection and basic service. As a result, I didn't pick-up the car until the next morning. However, what is more disappointing is that a couple of days later, the coolant light came on. When I opened the hood and went to add antifreeze I found that the interior engine compartment had a considerable amount of leaves everywhere. (This car is garage keep.) I question whether the worked I paid for was even performed. If so, why wasn't the engine compartment vacuumed? In addition, my invoice says that all fluids were topped off. I would assume that means coolant. Having "maintenance" service performed is suppose to "prevent" issues.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 06/28/2017

We are very sorry for the trouble we caused Mrs. Sharbaugh, after reaching out to her she was gracious enough to give us a second chance, at which time we were able to correct all of her concerns.

Tim George

MK
Mary K.
North Carolina
Nissan Murano
03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said business rectified her initial dissatisfaction with them. They gave her a refund for the inspection fee because they were unable to help her with that. They are honest and helpful.

03/09/2017 Category: Service
Mary said they were unable to read her vehicles computer to perform an inspection but she was still charged.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 03/14/2017

Mary we are required by NC law to charge for any vehicle that fails inspection, sorry for any confusion and thank you for your patience.

Tim George

ES
Elyse S.
Leland, NC
12/07/2019
The staff and thoroughness of the work done!
We were recommended to WMW by friends of ours who also have a MINI, as our friends told us they were honest, thorough, fair and personable. We just brought our new MINI to be checked out by WMW and they did not disappoint. Chris and Hannah were awesome! For anyone who has a MINI, BMW or Mercedes, WMW is a great choice for servicing your vehicle. They service only these brands and are quintessential specialists.

TT
Tom T.
Castle Hayne, NC
12/06/2019
BMW 335i 2007
Work completed in a timely manner. Fair pricing on parts and labor. Friendly atmosphere. Will certainly be coming back again.

CL
Chris L.
Hampstead, NC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/05/2019
ML350
Love this place. Very professional and fairly priced.

David M.
12/05/2019
Great place to get your BMW serviced.
The people are very friendly, and they do great work!!
Thank you.

Becky H.
12/04/2019
Excellent customer service!
A truly fine group of women and men want to be sure you have a good experience when bringing your vehicle in for service.

Jane M.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Jane said they were great and always do a great job.

Bolivia, NC
11/23/2019
Scheduled in timely manner, completed while i waited, another satisfied customer.

Jill C.
Leland, NC
MINI Cooper Countryman
11/23/2019
Quick to get me in when light came on. Excellent communication while in the shop, speedy service and super nice folks!

TK
Tony K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/22/2019
Above and Beyond
Mid you are looking for an honest mechanic, look no further. Tim went above and beyond the ordinary to help me. From my first phone call to Hannah to picking up my car, everything is explained so you understand. I bought a used Mercedes with issues, Tim made the repairs quickly. I feel safe in my car and secure in knowing she is well taken care of. I will not take my car anywhere else. If by chance you have to spend time in the waiting area...those recliners are extremely comfortable...
Thank you!

GH
Glen H.
11/21/2019
Exceptional Customer Service
Simply, you can not go wrong nor will you be disappointed with overall knowledge, customer service, and work quality of the staff at Wilmington Motor Works.

Kevin M.
Castle Hayne, NC
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he was able to take care of everything over the phone. They were very professional, knowledgeable, and his vehicle was done quickly.

PH
Patrick H.
Calabash, NC
MINI Cooper Clubman
Supper vist!
My first visit to Wilmington Motor Works, very nice waiting lounge. The receptionist was willing to work my car in at a very short notice. The mechanic keep me inform while the work was in process. The report was great, they took pictures to show me the problems that was found.

11/16/2019
Customer Service is Top Notch!
Dropped my 2013 mini coop off for service during rain yesterday. Was walking to work since I'm right around the corner. They offered to give me a ride. Super!

RF
Robert F.
Just Right
Annual inspection along with a brake fluid flush. Car went in right on time, was back on the road in about an hour. Informed staff engaged in a good conversation about other issues with the car. Highly recommend their services.

SG
Steven G.
Richlands, NC
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he needed service on a recall problem and he lives an hour away from the business. He stated that when he first called, he was told that the job would take 30 minutes. He called the next day to schedule, he was told it would take 3 hours so he dropped off his vehicle the night before. He stated that when he called the next day, he was told it was just going to take an hour. So, he went to the business and when he got there, he still had to wait another full hour. He ended by saying that when he got his vehicle, he was happier because it was washed and vacuumed and the service was good.

Karen S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/14/2019
excellent service and communication!
Easy to make an appointment online, excellent communication.

Jim R.
11/14/2019
Wilmington Motor Works
Outstanding yet again

Steven M.
11/12/2019
keep up the good work and attention to detail
It's been 3 years since I bought my used BMW 330i and it has been in your service hands since that time. You and your team have this car running like it's new. What a joy to drive ...please keep up the good work.
Steve M