Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Wilmington, NC
BMW 525i
06/18/2017
Great customer care!
Tim, the owner, heard my concerns loud and clear. He reached out to me personally And resolved all the issues with the car. Not all businesses are willing to accept feedback from their customers. Tim does. He runs a great business that is why I will continue to take our cars to Wilmington Motor Works

06/18/2017
I've never been this disappointed
It took all day for inspection and basic service. As a result, I didn't pick-up the car until the next morning. However, what is more disappointing is that a couple of days later, the coolant light came on. When I opened the hood and went to add antifreeze I found that the interior engine compartment had a considerable amount of leaves everywhere. (This car is garage keep.) I question whether the worked I paid for was even performed. If so, why wasn't the engine compartment vacuumed? In addition, my invoice says that all fluids were topped off. I would assume that means coolant. Having "maintenance" service performed is suppose to "prevent" issues.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 06/28/2017

We are very sorry for the trouble we caused Mrs. Sharbaugh, after reaching out to her she was gracious enough to give us a second chance, at which time we were able to correct all of her concerns.

Tim George

Andrew B.
North Carolina
08/17/2015 Category: Service
Andrew said this business did not diagnose his vehicle properly before he purchased it when they told him they did and it cost him $600. He will never recommend this business to anyone. They are not good and they sucked money out of his wallet.

KP
Kelly P.
Southport, NC
07/03/2015
Added the wrong Fluid
Was asked to do an oil change with our oil. In addition they added Peak brand windshield fluid which now I have to drain the entire system to rid it of this foreign material. We only use genuine BMW parts or BMW approved parts. Peak brand is far from that.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 07/06/2015

Kelly, I apologize we did not meet your expectations.  Please let us know how we can make this right for you.

Tim George