GR
Gail R.
01/14/2021
Another great experience
Wilmington Motor Works is a reliable and dependable place to have your Mini Cooper repaired or serviced. I was very pleased both times my car has been there. My only criticism is that I was greeted on Tuesday and yesterday by a person who wasn’t wearing a mask, this might not be a problem for all customers.

01/10/2021
Excellent work at a fair price.
Took my BMW in for an oil change and a safety maintenance check. The extensive maintenance check provided me with confidence that my 15 year old vehicle was safe to drive with no existing or unknown issues that might cause me a problem during the next year.

John B.
Southport, NC
01/09/2021
Service Review
Service is easily arranged and prompt. Staff are very friendly, accommodating and the service is professional and reasonably priced. No hidden repairs are found.

Cindy M.
01/09/2021
Efficient, Professional and Friendly
The staff are efficient, professional and friendly. They know what they are doing and do it well. Staff members are always friendly and welcoming. Hannah and Chris do an outstanding job of explaining everything to you. Their online tracking system is awesome. Knowing what’s going on with your vehicle and when it’s ready is is so helpful. Highly recommend Wilmington Motor Works!

CJ
Connie J.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/08/2021
Highly Recommend
I had a great experience at WMW this week as a first time customer. I am very satisfied with the work they completed on the car, and the scheduling and communication via messaging about the process is impressive and so convenient. I love that I could check up on the status of the vehicle online without calling them, and then submitting payment online. I highly recommend WMW.

Chuck B.
BMW Z4
01/08/2021
Pesky Warning light
Came on again. The codes were read and reset at NO Charge! Great service as usual.

Teena M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/06/2021
Always Reliable
WMW has always been fast, reliable and reasonable in their pricing. I have always had great service and communication about my car needs.

WS
Willie S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
BMW 750Li
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Beverly. She said the business is clean and a good place to sit and wait for her vehicle. She loves Chris and another girl at the business who are very professional. Beverly noted this is the second time that the employees have forgotten to replace the date on her dashboard that says the date of service.

12/30/2020
Excellent service and top notch employee's
I brought my Mini Cooper in for an emergency visit and they got right on it and fixed the problem in a timely manner and acceptable cost.

I highly recommend Wilmington Motor Works if you own a Mini Cooper!

KV
Keryn V.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/29/2020
Charged Up and Ready to Roll!
I called Wilmington Motor Works about my battery warning light appearing, scheduled an early morning appointment and the took me right away. They replaced both batteries in the vehicle quickly at an affordable price. They charged me up and I was ready to roll.

ES
Elyse S.
12/25/2020
Reliable technicians and Chris and Hannah are amazing.
WMW repaired an oil leak coming from my Mini. They also repaired an issue with my fan, which was running when the car was turned off and the engine light, which continued to come on.
They were very tenacious in their repair endeavors and did not stop until the problem was solved and we were able to drive away safely and problem-free. Since this took a few days, we were even offered a loaner car!
These guys are the best, they are honest, responsible and I trust them implicitly with my car. I would seriously recommend WMW to anyone with a MINI.

EC
Esz C.
Jacksonville, NC
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Esz said the business always provides good service and notifies him on anything regarding his vehicle.

12/19/2020
Honest and great communication
I trusted this business as soon as I called them. I knew they would try to solve the problem and their system for keeping me updated on the service is fantastic.

Jeff L.
Mercedes-Benz SL
12/16/2020
2016 Mercedes-Benz SL550.
Great service as always! Fast, fair, honest.

BJ