Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Michael C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/19/2019
Best Euro Shop In Wilmington
Just came in for an oil change and got superb service as always

KV
Kat V.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/18/2019
EXCELLENT!
From my initial call with questions, to my first visit for an estimate, to my last visit for a repair, I was treated with a refreshing professionalism that is often missing from businesses. I hope I don't have to go back, but if I need a repair, I will definitely go back here!

PQ
Paul Q.
Holly Ridge, NC
03/15/2019
Honest, friendly and affordable.
Is was very impressed by the team Wilmington Motor Works. The quickly gave me the service I needed at a surprisingly affordable rate. I also really appreciated not being upsold on other services that were not needed at the time.

TD
Tony D.
Southport, NC
BMW Z4
03/11/2019
Outstanding, professional service
I arrived about lunchtime and Tim offered me a loaner vehicle so I could drive to a local restaurant for lunch. When I returned the car was ready for pickup. My computer problem was resolved and the charge was very reasonable. Thanks for excellent service.

VF
Vivian F.
03/09/2019
Great Customer Service
Every time I visit WWW, I know I put my BMW in good hands. Hanah and Chris at the front desk are very nice and have fast communication by phone or text message.

RA
Robert A.
Rose Hill, NC
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good.

JO
Justin O.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he had exceptional service.

TT
Tom T.
Castle Hayne, NC
03/08/2019
first service visit
Responsive, courteous, very accurate diagnosis, fair pricing, fixed correctly first time. Having been in the automotive business in the Washington, DC area for 39 years what more could you ask for with repair service on your BMW. I will certainly be going back for further service in the future.

BMW 740iL
03/07/2019
Great BMW Specialists
Accurate diagnosis, fair price. Keeps my BMW's in top shape.

David M.
03/05/2019
Great Service!
Tim is Great.
TPS was showing on display, Tim made it go away. Customer happy.

JEFF W.
03/02/2019
Predictably good.
Knowledge, enthusiasm, and customer service.

David L.
Jacksonville, NC
Mercedes-Benz S600
03/01/2019 Category: Service
David said he is happy with the work and the business.

AC
Austin C.
Sneads Ferry, NC
BMW M3
02/28/2019
Great service! Highly recommend
Took my '05 M3 in for a SMG adaptation and battery install after installing a new gear positioning sensor myself. I was very pleased with their service, and they read all the historical codes in my ECU and explained to me what they saw and what issues to look out for. They were extememly helpful and I will use them for future services.

NH
Nicole H.
02/27/2019
Exceptional Service
I really love the service here. They are fair, friendly and competent.

John L.
Hampstead, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/27/2019
15 Mini
A pleasure to work with. From making the appointment, to picking up the car. I will be back.

Bob S.
BMW 128i
02/26/2019
First visit at WMW
First visit to WMW. Tim had a friendy greeting and came out to diagnose my problem. This was a Friday afternoon. Tim ordered the part on the spot and I returned Monday for install . I was in and out on Monday in 45 minutes. Great service!!!

PM
Patricia M.
Leland, NC
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said that the place was really good, she was very pleased with the service, and will be in for another repair next month, for sure. They were very polite and she was satisfied.

BW
Blake W.
North Carolina
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Blake said everything was good with this facility but he has concerns that his vehicle is making the same noise, and he will be giving them a call. They are very professional, they worked with him, they were helpful and speedy.

TH
Tom H.
BMW Z4
02/21/2019
2013 BMW Z4 Service Excellence
I was please as always with the comprehensive check of my car's systems including photos where appropriate. The work was completed on time and as promised. I'll be back!

Thom H

Barbara M.
Hampstead, NC
02/15/2019
I'm glad WMW was recommended to me by a local family member who also has a BMW. it's hard to find a place you can trust to do what's needed and provide advice for proper maintenance. Thank you!