Jr P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/16/2019 Category: Service
JR said they are good every time he goes there. They are very nice people and he likes their work.

SR
Shaunn R.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Shaunn said he appreciates the quality of service.

BR
BECKY R.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/04/2019
I had a visit to get an inspection done and I was in and out in a very short time. I appreciate that fast service when I have to wait for them there for the car to be finished. It is also convenient to where I live. They are respectful too. Grateful for them.

TP
TINO P.
Dodge Avenger
Experience at o learys
Tommy was the guy in the front desk working during my visit, walked in told me I would have my car finished with my check engine light in an hr, he actually had it done in 30 minutes so definitely a plus. Very informative and made me feel welcomed from the start. Service was great and costumer service was as good. Thanks again tommy

CA
CHIP A.
Super service

CF
CONNIE F.
Acura TL
Great staff
Staff is very accommodating and gives good service

TW
Thomas W.
Jacksonville, NC
04/01/2019
Great appointment/service
The marquee said “oil chg and tire rotation for 29 bucks” ... things went great .... they showed me the old oil and showed me my rotors so I could inspect them .... I was impressed and pleased to deal with this company.

SARA W.
Jeep Cherokee
03/30/2019
Great Service!

FM
FRED M.
03/29/2019
Highly Recommend
This is a great place to get service done on your car. They are very friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

AH
ALLEN H.
03/24/2019
Oil Change
great service

KELLEY B.
Amazing customer service!
I wish I could remember the gentleman’s name at the front desk but he was amazing! Very friendly and personable :). My car was in and out for a oil change in less than 30 min!

LC
LISA C.
Chrysler Pacifica
Professional
They were professional and welcoming. Very happy with the service they did.

ANDREW B.
03/22/2019
treated with respect as a senior citizen, courteous, efficient, . I have confidence when I leave after having my car worked on
very reliable, satisfied at every timely visit for service

MARK S.
Jeep Patriot
03/22/2019
They were able to diagnose and fix my ABS problem .

RICHARD B.

WILLIAM R.
Chevrolet Sportvan
03/15/2019
Lost my brakes
Driving down for an inspection, my brake pedal went to the floor in morning traffic. Managed to avoid collision and got there . Brake line rusted thru. They fixed it and I still passed inspection. A 92 van.

Lexus ES 330
03/12/2019
Top notch pros
Very curious, professional and kind. They were very efficient and delivered on their word.

Jason C.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Jason said he has used this business for a long time. They've always been good.

Chris M.
Hyundai Azera
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Chris said they were fast, professional and they didn't try to sell him things he did not need

EK