CJ
CHRISTOPHER J.
Corning, NY
02/21/2020
Love this place!
Great Service! Easy to discuss issues and get recommendations for service!!

CG
CHARLES G.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/21/2020
Great customer service. Very nice and fairly priced. I prefer to spend my money here when possible. I live in Carolina Beach but it’s worth the trip or when passing through Hampstead.

02/20/2020
Very pleasant and Professional Staff.
I walked in to O'Leary's with no appt for a wheel alignment, this awesome staff got my car back on track within a couple of hours,,did I say as a walk in. They rock

SHEREDIA H.
Currie, NC
Buick LaCrosse
02/20/2020
Customer service/fast service.
Everyone was very nice! Appreciate them working me in on such short notice with no long wait time. I’ll definitely be back!

AC
Andrew C.
Rocky Point, NC
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff was very prompt, attentive, and did what was needed.

MARK S.
Jeep Patriot
02/19/2020
Local and friendly
Local and friendly service. Letting me know exactly what’s to be done before. Knowing the cost up front is also very important ...

STEVEN C.
Mazda CX-3
02/18/2020
Friendly personnel
This was my first visit and it left me with a great impression. They fixed my flat tire quickly and even vacuumed truck prior to replacing the spare. I’ll definitely go back for service when needed

TERRY B.
Kia Sportage
02/18/2020
Oil change & tire rotation
Threat value and quick turnaround

MONA S.
Holly Ridge, NC
Ford E450 Super Duty
02/15/2020
Motorhome
They went over and above to ensure my safety!!

Karyn S.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Karyn said this business was very helpful, very quick and they squeezed her in even though she didn't have an appointment. They gave her all the information she needed, so she was very happy.

Ford Police Interceptor
02/12/2020
The people working there this week. Hopefully Rich and Karie make it.
The employees matter. Making good hiring decisions is price of entry today.

Good luck. Good 1st step.

BF
BRADLEY F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/12/2020
Customer Service
Finally Hampstead got a great Customer Service Crew. Excellent will surely recommend now.

NJ
NANCY J.
02/05/2020
Won't Be Back Any Time Soon
My husband and I have been loyal customers since this location opened. Our last few visits have been disappointing both with the repairs and with the customer service at the desk. Last year, my car was in for service and 4 new tires, prior to a trip out of state. The tires were ordered and I was told my car would be ready the same day. When the tires were delivered, they were not the correct ones and I was told they would not be available until the next afternoon, which would delay our departure by several hours. This was upsetting and stressful. The manager knew we were headed out of town. He called back to say he would go pick up the tires himself, so they would be put on first thing, the next day. When we picked up the car, the manager apologized and gave me a card for a free oil change to try and make up for the error and delay. I brought my car in for routine maintenance and oil change this week. They refused to honor the free oil change card saying the manager who gave it to me no longer worked for the company and it was no good. I paused to allow him to think about it and then I said, "Are you sure you won't honor it?" He said no. So for their cost for one oil change, they have now lost two loyal customers.

AW

LP
LINDA P.
01/30/2020
Hometown Service
We moved here 2 years ago and in the process of settling in looked for reputable service providers preferring within Hampstead. O’Leary’s has filled those requirements with complete satisfaction. We have had not only regular services such as oil, tire, and inspections but repairs. All have been completed within stated timeframe and for the amount quoted at the start of the process. Thank you O’Leary’s for being a service I can count on.