TIMOTHY M.
Ford Expedition
11/05/2019
Great experience
I needed work on my wife’s car (battery issue). I showed up with no appointment and was helped right away. Only took 45 minutes from start to finish. No one tried to talk me into “work I needed” like most places do. Overall great experience and will definitely return with future car issues.

SHANNON W.
Leesburg, FL
11/05/2019
Customer service
This place has great customer service. Didnt have to wait long. They care.

TERRY B.
Kia Sportage
11/04/2019
Great job
Scott and his crew have diagnosed and fixed any problem I have had with my cars in a very timely manner.

MK
Mathew K.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said they were the most straightforward service, have never cheated him and if he has an issue they would let him know.

KH
KIA H.
Honda Accord Sedan
10/30/2019
Efficient
Stopped by with a nail in my tire. The technicians responded quickly and got me back on my way to work in about 15 minutes.
Will definitely be a repeat customer....hopefully not often!

PH
PAT H.
Holly Ridge, NC
Subaru Crosstrek
10/28/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Made an appointment. Got three reminders so as not to forget. Arrived on time. Service completed within 30 minutes. Friendly and professional.

TC
Tom C.
Chrysler 300
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Tom said this facility fixed the problem and had the vehicle back the next day.

JOHN L.
10/23/2019
Fast and great service, needed asap and got it.

CA
CHIP A.
10/22/2019
Always good

Michael C.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that the place did everything that he asked.

TW
Terry W.
Lexus IS 350
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Terry said that the place was quick, efficient and beat the timeline they gave him.

MICHAEL L.
10/14/2019
Service was great.
Service was provided in a prompt fashion although the reservation I requested never made it into your system. I liked it better when I could just drop in without a reservation for a quick oil change, but I understand the need for reservations so that you can schedule your workload.

BOBBY B.
10/12/2019
My first visit was great!! I'm getting ready to get a price on tie rod replacement on my 2006 Ford F150 I will let you know how everything goes.
My first visit at O'Leary's was great getting ready to get some prices on inner and outer tie rod replacement and maybe some wheel bearings

10/12/2019
The service I received was excellent.

JIM F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/07/2019
Truck problem while on vacation
About halfway on our drive to topsail bch for a much needed vacation I noticed problem(s) with my 08 chevy avalanche. After arriving on a Sunday, first thing Monday morning I found o’learys to be the nearest repair shop. They did excellent work and had my truck fully repaired in a little over 24hrs. The service mgr Scott White could not have been more helpful and truly service oriented. He helped me arrange for a rental car, explained in detail what was discovered to need repair, understood that i wanted my truck to be safe to drive 300 miles to get back home, made suggestions to prevent future similar problems, and pointed out some additional work to have done by my local shop. Very cordial, great communicator, and they did excellent work!

MATT S.

SF
Sam F.
Dodge Dakota
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Sam said the business had good prices and good service.

KD
KAREN D.
09/26/2019
Thankfully there is new and much improved management at this business! I called O’Leary’s in the afternoon for hopes of a “same day” appointment for an oil change (impossible, right?). Scott took my call and said that I could come right over. The service was excellent and the whole atmosphere and attitude of the business was markedly better than my previous visit.

HW
HERBERT W.
Buick Encore
09/26/2019
Your location is the primary reason along with my knowing you will do a good servicing job!
Your were ready to service the car on time and you were finished the job on time. The work was satisfactory and the men behind the counter made me feel as I was an important customer.

Mike M.
Kia Sportage
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Mike said everything was done well and quickly. They've used them in the past and will use them in the future.