Dan C.
Hampstead, NC
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the manager didn't call him when the vehicle was ready to be picked up. They closed at 2 that day and the keys were locked in the office and he couldn't pick the vehicle up until Monday. They were very apologetic and didn't charge him because of the trouble he had to go through. He would not recommend for the reason stated.

Mark R.
Rocky Point, NC
Honda Civic Cpe
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Mark said this visit was fine. He stated he would recommend the business only for small services.

TK
Theresa K.
North Carolina
01/04/2016 Category: Service
Theresa said she has used this business before. She is not happy with this business. Her vehicle will be going there again for the same service and it will be the third time.

JARED C.
Hampstead, NC
10/20/2015
Not so great after mislead on price for oil change
I was asked if my truck took synthetic I was told no by the gentleman inputting my order. 30 minutes later he informs me that my truck has to take synthetic and my price jumped $30 which put it over the cost that the dealer would have charged me. I went to this store for convienace of location and price and after that experience I will gladly drive to the dealer to get my vehicle serviced.
Craig S., District Manager from O'Leary's Automotive Repair - Hampstead responded on 10/20/2015

The price ($68.82, including tax) was for a fully synthetic oil change AND a tire rotation.  The truck holds 6 quarts of oil and we only charged for 5.